Tiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,526 Followers

Several minutes passed before I finally moved over between her legs. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Are you hard already?" she asked.

I smile, "Have been for a while now."

"Oh... and you just kept playing?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was enjoying myself."

She grinned, "It was nice. You're really good with your hands and mouth."

She looked down and saw my little cock pointing right at her. I placed my arms to her sides, holding myself up. My heart had increased significantly now that I was lying between her legs. I was excited. I could hardly wait to see what it felt like to slide inside her. She put her hands up on my chest and traced her fingers around my muscles and abs.

"You're shaking?" she said.

"I'm just excited."

"I understand, Steven. Well... go ahead... I'm ready for you," she said, smiling.

It was the moment I'd been waiting for, for a long time. I looked down at her body and down at my throbbing cock. It was only a few inches from her sex. All I had to do is move forward and I would enter her and my virginity would be gone. I couldn't believe how fast my heart was racing and I hadn't even entered her yet. I looked up at my stepmother's face and she encouraged me with her eyes.

I eased forward and the tip of my cock made contact with her sex. It was hot and my breath caught in my throat as the head passed into her wet tunnel. The next three inches eased into her and our bodies came together. I didn't move, basking in the experience and the heat and sensation on my little cock. I was no longer a virgin.

She put her arms around me and pulled me down onto her chest and together we laid like that for several seconds as my heart pounded and my breathing was quickened.

"There you go, it's okay, just breathe," she said in my ear, caressing my back.

"It... feels... amazing," I said between pants.

"Good, it's supposed to."

I knew I was supposed to be moving, thrusting in and pulling out but I was just caught in the moment and hadn't moved since I slid into her body. She was so patient and understanding I was amazed how empathetic she was to me. The sensations going through me were surreal. Not only was my cock in heaven, feeling her breasts and naked body under mine, it was a total body experience. I felt hot all over and tingly.

She encouraged me again with her hands, rubbing my back and down to my ass, squeezing my cheeks and putting her long legs around me. I got the hint and pulled my cock out until I could only feel my head inside her wet sex. I thrust back in and my vision went blurry. It was everything I thought I would be. It felt unreal. She cooed as my body hit hers again and I pulled back out. My breathing and heart rate never calmed down. I was just too excited.

Even after the blowjob and the massive climax, I could feel my body approaching climax. I never have had an issue with pre-mature ejaculation when I masturbate but having sex for the first time made me feel as if I did. My balls snugged right up to my body and it was just so stimulating I was going to lose it soon.

"That's it, Steven, keep going... that's perfect," Julie was saying as she held me.

"I'm... going... to... cum... soon," I breathed.

"Good, cum inside of me, don't stop," she encouraged.

It hadn't been very long since I first entered her but I couldn't stop it from coming. She didn't want me to stop or slow down so I kept thrusting until I couldn't hold it. My cock began to ejaculate and that was when I felt the most incredible sensation. It was totally different then my hand or her mouth. My ejaculating cock was encapsulated in her warm, wet insides as it came and the added stimulation on my head and shaft was phenomenal. I groaned and shook as my cock sprayed forth and kept contracting over and over. My hearing faded out and my vision blurred as the pleasure was off the charts. I finally collapsed onto Julie, panting and overcome with pleasure. She held me, rubbed my back as my body continued to flinch and contract from the aftereffects of my first time.

**

I got very wet and turned on again as Steven sucked and nibbled on my breasts and fingered my sex. His hands were very gifted and I lost track of time, just enjoying the pampering. It was nice to feel worshiped and to have a man so present to my needs again. Suddenly, I felt him slide over my leg and his body was between my legs as he held himself over me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I shouldn't have been surprised to learn he was already hard. He was, after all, only twenty. He looked so excited so eager to finally lose his virginity, he had apparently been hard for some time but continued to play, which I found endearing.

I put my hands up on his chest and the poor boy was shaking he was so excited. I could feel his heart beating so fast in his chest I thought it might come through. I smiled at him, and told him to go ahead and that I was ready. In reality, after his hands and mouth, I was probably ready for a baseball bat. He hesitated as if he was thinking about something or just stuck in the moment. Finally he moved forward and I felt a little tickle on my lips and our bodies came together. His face showed extreme pleasure and I figured he had entered me but wasn't totally sure. He froze and I could feel his body shaking and his heart hadn't settled down. I could feel it pounding on my chest.

I caressed his back and told him to breathe. I wished I could have shared in his experience a little better. He seemed so excited and in the grips of ecstasy he'd never felt before. For me it was unfortunately different. It just felt like he was lying on top of me naked. I felt something between my legs but nothing significant enough to categorize as good.

I finally had to encourage him to move, or he might have laid their indefinitely. Using my hands, I rubbed his back and finally grabbed his ass and moved my legs around his. He finally started moving, rising up so he was barely off of me and then back down. I felt a little brush of something on my labia, one side then the other but I was horrified for him because he was doing nothing for me. I couldn't help but think of other women and what it would take for them to do this in a long term relationship.

Somehow he was stimulated though, I couldn't quite explain that. He started moaning and breathing heavier as if he was already nearing his climax. To urge him on, I told him he to keep going and that it was perfect. It was an innocent lie, to make him feel good. He said he was going to cum and I was grateful, telling him to continue and not stop. A few seconds later he began to climax and that was when I started feeling more pleasure. His amazing load from before was duplicated inside my vagina, filling me up where his cock had not. It kept spraying inside of me until I was full and then began to ooze out around his shaft and down to my butt. The warm, thick semen felt good and I felt full for a short time at least.

He quivered and shook, groaning as he came and I held him tight, giving him his first experience he so desperately wanted.

I had gone through with it and I think pulled it off without him suspecting that I didn't enjoy it as well. He finally rolled off of me and lay their staring up at the ceiling in a sort of daze. His semen was running out of me and it was a lot. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Julie, that was, that was awesome!" he blurted.

"It sure was. So how's if feel to not be a virgin?" I asked him.

"Again, so awesome!"

I giggled and smiled at him but didn't move.

"Umm... can you find that towel again?" I asked, looking at him and then down my body.

"Oh... yeah, sorry."

I put it under me and excused myself to go to the bathroom. It took a few minutes before I felt empty enough to go back and get dressed. I felt good about what I had done. I had no guilt and didn't even consider it cheating on Roger. I was more concerned about helping Steven. I hoped the experience would give him the confidence he needed.

I got dressed and he thanked me, giving me a big hug and saying how much he appreciated what we did.

"I'm glad, Steven, but that was it... I want you to find a girl. This can't happen again. Is that clear?"

"Oh totally, I get it. I'm not going to give up... I promise."

"Good."

I turned to leave and he walked me to the door. Just as I was about to open it a knock sounded on the other side.

I opened it to find a petite, beautiful brunette standing there, looking anxious.

"Jenny?" Steven said from behind me.

"Oh, you have company," Jenny said.

"I was just leaving... I'm his stepmom, just came to visit," I said, trading places with the nice looking girl.

This put Jenny right in front of Steven. She looked nervous and so did he. I remembered what he had told me had happened the last time they saw each other. I stayed for a little longer outside his door, waiting for one of them to speak. She finally did.

"Steven, I owe you an apology... I was... I was way out of line," she began and I closed the door after smiling at my stepson.

I had high hopes for him and Jenny. Especially if she came back to apologize. With a grin on my face and quickness in my step, I hurried to my car. I was hoping Roger was home when I got back because I needed a real cock and I needed it badly.

jasliz
jasliz
3,526 Followers