All Comments on 'Tipping Point Ch. 07'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
michassmichassalmost 14 years ago
decent story, it sounds like you really know something about factories but

the sex is a bit tame and brief for literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyable but some inconsistencies

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I'm losing my interest in Stan some because he is turning into a jerk more and more in my own mind. He's not going to date until after his divorce is final, but he has sex with Sue. I know his marriage is over but he has technically cheated while married. He condemns Sylvia for her actions but does technically the same thing with no feelings of wrong or guilt. I also consider his actions toward Teresa as "jerk" behavior. Although not technically a date, he had agreed to continue to skate Sundays with her. When he didn't show up for three Sundays in a row, sometime during that time he should have at least left phone messages with Teresa that he wouldn't be able to make it. Maybe he did and you just didn't address it in the story. But that section of the story read like he didn't. Stan's going to be in real trouble with the IRS if he doesn't remember that he was paid the previous year by other companies other than F & C - those two checks he got from the Plano company and from Winston. I realize that Sue may have become pregnant without marriage, but she now has a 20-year old daughter and early in the story she had never been married - if I'm remembering correctly. I will continue to read the story to see how it ends but I'm no longer as interested in how Stan's life goes both in his business and his personal life.

frankheinfrankheinalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!!!

I always look for new stories from you and read them as quickly as they are written. I enjoyed this story very much and thought the balance between Stan's two new relationships was just right. It was pretty obvious that Teresa was solidly into her life style and that Stan was just a friendly diversion, so it was a no brainer as to which way he would lean. Stan's marriage was over when Sylvia cheated and did so over an extended period of time without remorse, but lasted (sort of), till she and Stan had their New Years Eve confessional. I thought it admirable of him to have waited so long and I feel it was well within reason for him to then pursue his relationship with Sue intimately. Thanks again for a great story, well written.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Continuing smoothly

Making love to Sue caught me by surprise, but more because I though it highly inconsistent with his previous thought patterns. If he had felt guilty about it afterwards, it would not have surprised me. This reaction on my part came from the thoughts he had. But we often plan one way and everything comes out different. Still the marraige is over and they both seem to have adjusted to the fact, no reason for a reader to be upset... I wonder if the Anon above comes from a Calvinist background and therefore feels that success in life comes from moral uprightousness. Therefore he should not have success either in love or business after committing the sin of adultery! I could throw the first stone but I do not like stone-throwing in general....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good catch

This was a real enjoyable story which was well written. I felt it came together nicely and glad that Stan and Sylvia talked it out and that the son also made his peace. Glad he also took that online course on starting a business as I'm sure it will also prevent headaches down the road. I liked how when he made a decision to leave he didn't do it halfway but went the whole route in starting a new life which took some courage. It was a great tale and I thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
your kidding right

This is one of the most mind numming boring tales Ive read on this site, its like watching two cardboard box's in middle of a warehouse fight, goood god somebody kill this fucking story, everyone is alright, okay, just fine, and the son cant hate his cheating bitch of a mother? WTF.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THE NEW SCHEDULE COMMENCES

with occasional forays into the past. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Montcalm

This is Ch 7. If you are only now deciding it's boring, maybe YOU'RE the problem.

Why keep torturing yourself?

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A NEW YEAR, A NEW JOB, A NEW WAY OF LIFE

doesnt mean to forget Auld Lang John. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories