All Comments on 'Tipsy and Turned On'

by ChuckD001

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 7 years ago
Very sexy post.

I enjoyed this little adventure. Thank you for sharing this post. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Does mommy let you out of the basement often?

Such neuron killing dribble can only come from a adolescent mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a new baboon......

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

Great sexy story,Just ignore the gay little boys here that hate all sex with females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You put a h in your name

That doesn't belong there.

and I hope you and your wife stayed friends after the divorce.

Did the kids grow up undamaged?

Or are they carbon copies of you two?

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
I liked it

Hey, great first story! Looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, sure, a stronger marriage

Sounds like a matter of time until she dumps the wimpy husband for this hot stud she can't resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So why didn't she dump her wimpy husband and marry Steve?

Really!! this incredibly attractive man isn't married nor does he have a steady girlfriend, just happens to run into a married couple... The wife is also incredibly attractive but the husband is most definitely not. Additionally the husband is turned on by the idea of someone else fucking his wife. Gee I'm so glad you wrote this story since it's so different than all the other stories S/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did this take so long? Any why isn't it in Fetish?

All the preamble sex between husband and wife was totally irrelevant to the plot. And what happened to the supposed jealousy brought on by her attraction to Steve when she first met him? Then upon their second meeting he allows Steve to share their hotel room? Just preposterous and stupid cuck shit. But what's worse, is how formulaic and plagiaristic this is. You even copy the same sentiments and cuck desires, being proud of his wife, excited watching his wife flirt, his cock gets so hard and he just can't understand why (Oh my!).

Grow up and get an original story idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was hot but she's a cheating sneaky pig when it's all said and done. They were trying to do it without hubby waking up. Steve showed zero respect for him and their marriage. His wife the same. So hubby drunk allowed it then she fucks hi again then they wake up and Steve grabs her fucks her against the wall than over the couch. They update numbers while he gropes and kisses her, never talking to hubby to apologize or say it was the alcohol. He just assuming he'll be fucking her again. Hubby should've pounded her in the ass after the guy left then told her to fuck off. Allowing her fantasy is one thing but it was never discussed but then they kept fucking even when the drinks had worn off. She should of not exchanged numbers and told him it is a one time fantasy that will never be repeated. Also as soon as Steve left she should of turned to hubby and said let's work on your fantasy for the next time.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot Story

Enjoyed reading your first story. Hopefully more to come with the two guys giving the wife many sessions of raw sex with her the center of their attention. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another lost marriage as the chuck writers reign

Your marriage is over as now she can fuck whomever without any reprisal or fears. When she brings home a std or baby or new lover , what kind of marriage do you have. These writer get off on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Hot

I really enjoyed this story. I would have liked a bit more time on the reclaim part but please keep this up - pun intended

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

If your like this, One day you will lose

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Yuck...Someone here need help

Sad case of people who should not be married

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
A fine fantasy

There are so many coincidences in this story (this guy happens to be at the same event, he happens to need to stay in their room, they happen to need to share a bed, he happens to jerk off in front of her, etc.) that it's hard to take this story seriously.

...and yet, the angry anonies do! "OMG THE MARRIAGE IS NOW DOOMED!" A penis entered a vagina, which everyone knows nullifies the marriage! Divorce! STD's! Shame and ridicule from friends and family! What about the children?! Will someone please think of the children!

Settle down, anonies. It's just a story.

This story could use a little more tension. Some hesitation on the part of ANY of the three characters would have added a bit of realism. Even a perverted hounddog like me wouldn't fuck a married woman in the same bed as her husband without his permission, yet Steve dives right in. Granted, he was drunk, but still...

This isn't intended to be great literature. It's a stroke story. As a stroke story, it's solid. Thanks for contributing.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Two words: spot on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a poor cheap crap story!!!

Only real brain sick people like that outhor or men who can't satisfy their woman are in cuckolding/sharing!!! 95% of all marriages with sharing/swinging go downhill!!! Why tie the knot and do vows if they need other's?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I understand and agree with what @swingerjoe said to some point...

I understand and agree with what @swingerjoe said to some point...Too many coincidences making it all happen like this only in imagination, where all those coincidences can be plotted. But where the fantasy shows its weakness is in this point: Who was fantasizing (the husband) wanted that she become a cheating wife, showing no self-respect and wishing that his wife had no respect for him too. And assuming that he tells his wife about this fantasy, what does he expect? That she still respect him? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The bad thing.

To me he wife playing while husband lets her is not that bad. But what I would worry about is Wife and Steve exchanging phone numbers. H has no idea what he has allowed himself to get into.

anon.1

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
LOL I see the doom and gloomers are at it again!

and mr 95%, who isn't backed up by any statistic I've ever seen, showed up.

In fact the stats for swingers are just about that.....opposite! Divorce rate is a fraction of the general population.

Ok story. The coincidences someone else mentioned are the fantasy points that allow the story to exist. 3*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD FIRST TRY!

Realizing this is just a story designed to entertain adults, I just sat back and enjoyed it. No, it isn’t great literature, nor is it a manual on how to have a successful marriage—it would have been a complete flop had that been the author’s goal. But for a first story designed to keep readers flipping the pages, it wasn’t too shabby.

Too bad those who make such burning comments don’t realize they are acknowledging the author’s skills even as they make the nasty comments. If a piece of writing doesn’t touch something deep inside you, you won’t give a damn enough to comment. This is indicated by the less than 10% of readers who comment.

You really should consider swingerjoe's comments about plotting; it's hard to make things fall in place without seeming contrived. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

You just sit there and jack your pathic dick while the whore fucks and you say you love each other more? Ha ha ha ha, you cucks crack me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

Yeah - you just invite your wife's fantasy guy up to bed and he just couldn't possibly sleep on the couch so invite him to bed with your wife in her sexy outfit. Then you let her fuck him all night while she just jack's you off (to save herself for her "real lover) It would be just great for th both of you to catch an STD while she got pregnant from old lover Steve. Fucking jack-off husband should lose his wife to a real man!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
I just wonder why.

The only reason I can imagine to write this kind of story is if it's hot. There are some out there. Reading them just makes your panties wet (well, not if you're a guy, I hope). I understand writing and reading that kind of story. This isn't one of them. It's just boring, hum-drum recounting of sex with boring results.

So far as statistics go, Gordo, old boy, there's some out there, but very little. According to an article on CNN, by Steve Brody, Ph.D., a psychologist in Cambria, California, less than 1 percent of married people are in open marriages. His research in couples counseling suggests that open marriage has a 92 percent failure rate. So not only do very few people engage in open marriages, 92% of those marriages fail. That’s double the current divorce rate for monogamous, heterosexual marriages.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Kimi, you ignorant slut

There you go again, tossing around your bullshit stats.

That one data point you keep repeating is called "anecdotal." It is one man's opinion, based on his own experience. Worse yet, if you actually read his statements, it's only an estimate based on his experience. In other words, he pulled that number out of his ass.

Even if we presume that number is accurate, he's a fucking marriage counselor! So the only swinging couples he has ever met need marriage counseling! That's called a "selective sample."

Kimi...do us all a favor and avoid statistics. You clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand what you're asserting.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Poor little Joe

Got your panties all in a bunch? You said I'd never been with a man just a while back. Now I'm a slut? Which is it? Stepping on your own dick there. Such a polite little man. If only everyone would read your little essay, they could see what real sample bias is.

I actually checked it out, Joe. I think the only ass showing is yours. The man based his numbers on counseling over 20,000 married couples. This is kind of like your, "Loving wives is the most popular category," claim, right? How did that work out for you?

Don't get all pissy just because your kink is so unpopular. Mommy doesn't mind you having a tiny little weenie. I'm sure she'll have a nice cookie for you.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great husband

Gotta love a husband who is man enough to share. Xoxoxoxox Annette

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ karenprior

...but aside from that, you appreciate that this author spent so much of his free time to deliver this short story for absolutely no monetary gain whatsoever.

...right?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear Kimi

I don't recall implying that you've never been with a man. I do recall implying the opposite. I suspect that you are with a lot of men. A LOT of men. None of whom respect you or would ever think of commmitting to you long-term. I highly suspect that you live alone, or with another single female roommate, in a drab apartment, with tens of thousands in student loan debt, and at least one cat.

As you pointed out, this random guy you keep referencing is a marriage counselor. If the only swinging couples you encounter are in marriage counseling, that is what we call a "self-selecting sample." In other words, it's worthless. The studies I cited are far more comprehensive, and thus more meaningful.

As for LW being the most popular category, take a look at the top ten stories with the most comments right now. How many are in LW? Do the same exercise tomorrow. Then the next day. Repeat that exercise for a week. If LW isn't the leader at that point, I'll do whatever you want me to do. If not, then you do what I tell you to do. Deal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is really very funny

It's like swingerjoe's house is on fire and he's running around from room to room with his little extinguisher and doesn't even know his pants are on fire!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Little problem, there, Joe

All the monogamous people he sees are in counseling, too. Just like the open marriage people, so the sample isn't biased. The control groups are the same.

Don't think I'll take that deal, Can't agree to unspecified terms. I'll offer you a deal. Stop attacking my comments, stop attacking Randi and I'll leave you alone, permanently. I'll never mention you again or refer to any of your comments. Strictly leave each other alone. Deal?

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

And this is supposed to help his marriage how?

Can you say cluck?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ Kimi

One of your many (many) problems is that you believe I "attack" your BFF. I'm sorry, but couldn't give a fraction of a rat's ass about her. She is a smug, condescending, spineless, insecure, self-impressed douche. She's a helluva writer, though. So, there's reallly no point to taking your offer -- especially since your BFF claims that she's moved on from this site.

Obviously, you don't know what a "control group" is if you think all couples in marriage counseling belong to that group. Whatever it is you do for a living, you should stick to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh no.

Joe did not call Randi almighty out! Don't you know you can be drawn an quartered for that?

I'm wondering why no one else notices the similarities between Kimi and Randi. She always jumps to Randi's defense, always had a freaky sixth sense about what Randi is thinking, and hates everyone that Randi hates. Hmmm.

Almost like Kimi is an alter ego created to do Randi's dirty work so she can pretend to be above it all.

Has no one else wondered?

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Nah, didn't think so, Joe

@ anony "O No:" Guess you'll never know, will you. Actually, I'm pretty sure Swingerjoe and Bonnytaylor2 are the same person.They hate all the same people. Also Frontlinecaster and Luedon. Lex1 and I are the same person, too (one flesh, lover man), and I've been known to morph into Foolscap on occasion. We shapeshifters are tricky like that. Careful there, I might take your place next. Think your wife will be able to tell the difference? It would be hard to ape that level of stupidity.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Well done ;-)

Rw43Rw43over 7 years ago
When you give people the opportunity to be critics, they will.

I don't care whether art imitates life or life imitates art; the reason so many stories have similar plots is because life follows patterns. In order for non-couples to have sex, and their words, expressions and actions be described in the third person without going all omniscient, a writer truly has limited options. I would always rather read a well-written "unimaginative" story like this one supposedly is told by the voyeuristic husband than an original story told by a voyeuristic wife about watching her husband. See what I mean about patterns?

Voyeuristic wives don't exist.

Stories about guys are not interesting.

And a hint of the taboo adds spice to any story.

Chuck, awesome job for a first time posting. Your description of Morgan is quite sexy (though all wives written about are) and the relationship between her and her husband was essential to the following interactions.

The early sex between Morgan and Chuck is refreshing to me, since many authors seek to humiliate hubby by playing the wife -took-a-lover-on-our-anniversary plot device.

I also like sharing stories over cheating or cuck ones, but if this one were to continue to more chapters it would probably turn sour.

I don't have a problem with Steve behaving like he did, though Chuck should. The man is a sexual predator, taking what he wants and daring someone to stop him.

Hubby abdicated his protection responsibility, wife swapped phone numbers in order to develop a relationship with the predator, and fantasy has become perpetual reality.

Regardless I thought the sex scenes were hot.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Very Erotic!

But you should put a cuck warning on this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was amazing

Well done sir. Hot story!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Not bad.

But considering she was cheating on her husband by trying to fuck another man without his knowledge, he should be pissed.

If they talked about it, if they were both on board with her getting busy with another guy, unconventional sure; but each to their own. She was damn near fucking a guy beside her "passed out" husband. That is why I gave it a three. Sex was hot, story was great but she broke her marriage vows before talking about it.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@anon 10/18

I'm confused. Do you believe that Kimi is Randi? I would love to know what brought this opinion on. Then again, it is a bit hypocritical to accuse someone of being too wimpy to use their own name to do their own fighting, all the while hiding behind the cover of "anonymous". Don't you think? For your argument to be considered relevant, i think you would have to be brave enough to do so with a name to be responded to and held accountable for.

But then again, isn't that the main reason why people stay anonymous?

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
My bad. That comment was for anonymous in 10/19

My mistake.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
It's understandable, Lex1

I saw that anonymous comment too, Lex, but it didn't surprise me that somebody would make it. Whether it was as tongue in cheek as Kimi's comment about SwingerJoe and BonnieTaylor, or whether the Anonymouse actually believed it, there are some things said by Kimi that mirror in a hostile way the things Randi says somewhat more politely.

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Well, Luedon

Are my feelings ever hurt. I happen to think I'm always polite. To the polite, that is. True, I'm not polite to you, but then you've mastered the art of passive/aggression. I'm always extremely polite to Swingerjoe/bonny, and to your alter ego Frontlinecaster, as well. Don't I always try to get him some therapy?

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Perhaps that is because Kimi and Randi are erudite...

so they "read" alike, kinda sorta though I will admit that Kimi can be kinda brash and brassy at times.

Kimi you should quit trying to engage in a battle of wits with joe, there is no honor in vanquishing an unarmed man. I don't always agree with you, but you're a fun read.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Good lord, foolscap

The best you can do is repeat a joke that is more than 150 years old? Is there not a single crumb of original thought amongst the BTB Clique? I'm truly embarrassed for you. It's no wonder you don't write!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@ Foolscap

Erudite! Oooh, I like it when you talk dirty. Don't want to flirt and make @myman nervous, though.

It's just so tempting. He always leads with his chin and it's nearly irresistible to just take a pin and pop that cute little balloon of self-congratulation.

When he opens an explosion with "Kimi, you ignorant slut," I nearly pee my panties it's so funny. Where else can you get entertainment like that? In all fairness, though, you'll have to admit I didn't start this one. I just made a comment, addressed to... Gordo? was it? I didn't mention The Swinging One at all.

Since it's you, I'll be kinder and gentler, okay? Wait, that's your line. Now, off to polish my brass.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Oh, I have been known to write

Just not for this venue or genre. I've also been known to edit, just not here. As for originality, when you show us something beyond Creative Writing 101 and up your game as far as schoolyard taunts go, you might have a little bit of standing. And how do you know I was joking.

You come in here broken record posing as a writer and are the laughingstock of the forums. Speaking of cliques, you Luedon and your little helper FLC (along with your numerous anonymous boosters) are perhaps the most notorious group here at Literotica. You are consistent though. Arrogant and boring.

Here's another old saw for you, "Your ego is writing checks that your talent can't cash."

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Grrr Foolscap

That was my jealous growl. Lol.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Oh, I see

Kimi has proclaimed herself to be a professional writer in the past, and now it turns out that foolscap is also a writer -- but not here. I guess this forum is beneath them both. Odd, though, that criticizing EVERY story written by an author outside of their clique is not beneath them. It's far easier to be a critic than to put your money where your mouth is (an old saw just for you, foolscap.)

As for me, I have never claimed (nor will I ever) to be a great writer. I'm like the amateur golfer who plays solely for the love of the game. I write because I enjoy writing. If someone else enjoys reading what I write, that's icing on the cake.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Kimi, Foolscap and Lexi

It's sad that you don't contribute a story or two.

Just imagine the comments you'd get.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Good women should be allowed their fun too. Thanks.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@luedon A man's gotta know his limitations

Short stories are tough and my attempts have always run long. I don't write erotica but I do write and edit for a living... just not here and I know that I have gotten pretty sloppy in these comments.

I have made a fairly good living for over three decades editing the work of some very talented and internationally published writers. I know my niche. I also know that the effects of a couple of small strokes have impaired me so I am not as prolific or erudite as others. I admire a well turned phrase as much as I admire a well turned ankle.

I've also worked with some pretty average writers and even some pretty marginal ones. It's been my experience over the years that the really good writers don't parade their stuff around and offer "advice" that is really a ploy to get attention and to say, "Look at me Ma, I'm a writer!" But the middle ability and lesser ability writers are always quick to give advice and try to move to the head of the writer's table.

Sophistry bugs me and I don't suffer fools gladly but that is my problem.

The little dig about Kimi, Lex1, and me writing a story for publication here is just a sad, passive aggressive attempt to discredit our comments because, in my opinion, they are too close to the truth for your comfort. And, truth be known, I don't play in Kimi and Lex1's league as far as word smithery goes.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@ lue

I'm certain to get dragged through the wringer if I did that. Is it wrong that I don't want to give anon the pleasure of being able to take out their aggression on me? Besides, I am much better at writing shit than coming up with an original concept.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@foolscap

I don't think that authors giving advice is a sign that they are marginal. HDK does it all I the time. I think that is your way to discredit Swingerjoe and Lue.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Lex1 that's not what I said.

The top drawer authors are quick to give advice and read the work of others and make suggestions. They are quite generous with their time and knowledge. They rarely pontificate and to my knowledge not in forums such as these. (There are writer's forums that can be very helpful BTW but this is a freaking porn site)

I know that it is your mission, assigned to you by the Intergalactic High Command for Evenhandedness and Openness (IGHCEO), to keep me in line so I accept your criticism in the spirit in which it was offered (also accounting for the pique factor)

Am I trying to discredit lou and SJ? After months of reading their "insights" my answer is an unreserved "Yes!" But, they have already discredited themselves in the eyes of many.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Comments are entertaining too

Whether passively aggressive or just plain aggressive. (Passive, Foolscap? Really?)

I think it's incumbent on authors to provide entertainment; first for themselves and then for the commentariat. When I wrote my first story and submitted in LW, I thought readers of LW stories were looking for erotic tales so I wrote the most erotic thing I could think of and submitted it for Loving Wives.

Not so. Those looking for eroticism go elsewhere. Likewise, a lot of writers of LW stories are submitting them elsewhere. (Eg Barbie78's story today about 'How I went behind Paul's back'. Find it in the New Stories list.)

The LW commentariat have fascinating discussions about morality as they perceive it, and that's much more entertaining.

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
No, Joe

I certainly never said that I am a professional writer, what I said was, I get paid to write. Not stories or prose and poetry. I could write you a very good brief or a contract proposal or a permit application. Maybe you'd like to get off the sex offenders list? I'll be happy to write that appeal. Wait, what am I saying? No, I won't .

You have an exceptionally sexy growl, lover man.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Oh, by the way, Luedon,

I thought you said your stories were autobiographical. Are you now saying that they're just erotica? You really didn't have sex with that pregnant women's husband?

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Kimi you have an excellent command of the language as I am sure Lex1 would agree and I hope you are happy together forever

No need to growl lex1, i have admired her use of the language since the first comment that i read. Her heart belongs to you.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear Kimi

If you are paid to write, that makes you a professional writer. Being paid to do something is the definition of "professional."

Of course, by that definition, I'm also a professional writer. The difference is that I've put my work out there while you hide in the shadows.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Dearest Joe

Well, yes, but I've never figured out under which category an amicus curiae brief should be posted. How te? Essays? Non-erotic? I also get paid to do other things. None of them involve writing pornography, unfortunately. You get paid for writing pornography? You must have taken some classes since your last... effort. Your reading public seemed... less than impressed.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Kimi

Ah, okay. That explains a lot. Now that I know what you do for a living, I understand why you are the way you are. I'm kicking myself for not calling that ahead of time.

You do have at least two cats, though, right?

As for me, I did sell one of my short stories from this site, just on a whim, and made a little (very little) money. So...I guess that makes me a professional writer. By your definition, one of my many tasks in my day job is to document technical details, so I guess I'm a "professional writer" by your definition as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot fantasy story

Geez why are the comments so negative? What did they expect given the venue? And the comments from the "professional " writers are hysterical! Really? At this site? You guys are WAY too self impressed! Get your own life and stop trying to run the lives of others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

For sharedWhore, frontShit, lueCunt, swingerFag and all the usual whiners and their boring bla bla bla bla...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
terrific!

One of the best stories I've read. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's over

Husband is a wimp, she be having Steve baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great.

I'm not sure why you think hubby is a wimp. It takes a lot of courage and confidence to share your wife with another man. The level of love and trust is a winderful thing. I commend your writing style and look forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Steve gets four fucks and a blow job, and hubby gets a hand job. What a deal! And hubby thinks it's great. What more could he, er, could she ask for? And then wifey and Steve exchange contact info. What more could hubby want? Yeah, right.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Dear Joe and Kimi

I've been out of circulation for a while so have only recently read your comments.

Joe, re 'Professional'. There are two main uses of the word. One is as you say, somebody who is paid for their services (as in 'the oldest profession in the world').

The other, more important one, is a person who puts the greater communal good above either personal gain or demands of the client. (They subscribe to a code of ethics as the medical profession, the legal profession, etc are supposed to do.)

And Kimi, I didn't start any of my stories with the claim "This is all true" as many authors do. If my stories are written well enough for people to want to believe that they are autobiographical, who am I to disabuse them? But I am happy to try to explain (but not justify) my characters' behaviours. A lot of us do from time to time things we can't justify. People are flawed. But explanations of why we do things is sometimes fascinating.

Right now, what fascinates me is why people who claim to be moral and upstanding frequent an erotic literature site and in particular why they focus on the LW category.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck

The cuck only gets a hand job serves him right, it's probably all he is going to get in future.

I don't get willingly letting someone else fuck your wife you must be a real sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's wrong with you people?

You take the time to read these types stories. Clearly you should understand the theme or dynamic behind them. Did you somehow enter the wrong fetish room and can't find your way out and just decided to critisize those who do enjoy this type of literature. We are in the right place and we are enjoying themselves so don't let the door hit you on the way out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Add Another Cuck to The List!!

What a fucking loser...You tell us how he had it out with Steve before because he was trying to fuck Morgan and then he goes over to him and lets him carry on with his wife again. Also why is it up to them on how Steve gets home... fuck him! Then all that bad history they had is forgotten and he let's Steve sleep in the bed with them. Oh right he is more mature now! Lol!! What a fucking crock of shit...you couldn't come up with a better story line than that? His wife turns out to be a slut and well shit...that's ok too! It is AOK for her to fuck Steve multiple times and suck his cock but hubby just gets a handjob...C'mon lets get real...and while were at it....it has been my experience that after drinking all night, fucking like they were doing is nigh on impossible. Anyway the way you wrote it is absolute fairytale city and I was really surprised that Peter Pan didn't put in an appearance so she could fuck him also! Kick the slut to the curb along with her boyfriend! Oh...I forgot, he is a cuck now and has no balls anymore but they are still a good looking couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I know that some of the moralists on this site haven't...

But I've seen what a woman looks like when being fucked in the missionary position and what she looks like being fucked doggie style while watching porno. If those ultimate surrender positions turn you on when you're watching your wife fucking another man, I think that you have inferiority problems. This is a hot story, but the lover got three fucks an a blowjob. He got a hand job and sloppy seconds, and he gets turned on by this?

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 7 years ago
Pretty hot for a first story

I hope to read more from you.

robertlrobertlover 7 years ago
Hot doesn't even begin

To describe this story. It's exactly the kind of story I love, totally unexpected and hot! I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hotter than hell.

What a great story to fantasize about. How many men have fantasized about watching their wife fucking a hot guy in their own bed ? Makes you want to grab the wife and fuck her brains out while talking to her about fucking other guys.

Great writing ! Please keep up the good work. You have real skills. Love your brain!

A-5, all the way !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give Me a FU**ING Break!

So much BULL SHIT in this story! The cows couldn't walk through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it !

Please write more of such story, probably in different set up / setting. Thank you !

sggylvrsggylvrover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Nice story. Good buildup of the characters and the plot is believable. Lots of time a coincidental meeting could be a sign of fate. 5 for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck-a-doodle-do

Just another one for the wimpy wanker fan club

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
how did this shit rate a 4.?

yeah seriously.... this cuckshit cant be worth a 1 .... the author surely has some ability to manipulate the scorings...total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah seriously

...how can this pathy piece of cucky wimpy trash rate anything above a 1....someone’s been manipulating ratings....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great experience

There is so much pleasure for both husband and wife when she has a lover. This is quite common with loving couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really??? More cuck bullshit???

1 star for the latest in a long line of limp dick, cuck, bullshit!!!

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Gotta agree with anons

A puke piece of cuckwriting. Why don't cuck writers admit to being gay or bi???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please come out…start writing in the gay bi or trans sections ….don’t disgust us with your crap

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

More sick cuck and whorewife garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck is this garbage. For the record, never write in a story about being "angry and jealous" and then just laying the same bed as his wife is plundered by another dude. What a damn crock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yup.. garbage.. and the last sentence confirmed it in cement!! Writer loves to go down on his wife’s lovers and clean their cum out of her!! Yup!! And when she looks at this disgusting piece of human scum and gives him a tender smile.. she is thinking.. what a shmuck! How can I ever respect him when he has no self respect! And he looks at her and thinks.. Our love just became stronger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude you definitely want some cock up your ass in the worst way. Nothing wrong with being gay but at least be honest with yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And the divorce was finalized 14 months later. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Every cheating slut wife needs a good cuck husband so she can keep doing what she does best without consequences. Not sure why this appeals to so many authors and readers in this category. To each their own I suppose.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove2 months ago

I can't believe he invited that guy into their hotel room. WTF?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous