Tipsy and Turned On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was blowing him so hard, I wondered how much longer he was going to last before shooting off in her mouth. He looked ready to come when she was beating him off. Within a minute, he stopped thrusting towards her and pulled her head up, signaling for her to pause.

"Your mouth is amazing, but I have other plans for where I'm going to come," he told her. "Now I need to get my mouth on that sweet pussy."

With that, he climbed out from underneath her and stood on the floor. He grabbed her left leg and turned her body to face him. He pulled her by her legs to the edge of the bed, so the bottom of her asscheeks were just hanging off. He knelt down with his face between her legs and gazed at her magnificent pussy, just inches away. She's got a tight little box, inside and out. Clean-shaven and smooth, no "roast beef", it looks almost untouched. Steve must have found this irresistible. After giving her a few teasing kisses of her inner thighs, he dove right in. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing from my vantage point, but it was definitely working. She began moaning loudly and pushing herself towards him. After a few minutes of just using his mouth and tongue on her, I saw his arm move and he slid a finger back inside her. Morgan yelped and thrust herself onto his hand. He resumed his oral treatment as he fingered her and she responded by squirming, gripping the sheets with her hands, and moaning that was bordering on screaming.

"Can you handle another finger?" Steve asked her as she groaned with ecstasy.

"Fuck yes! I'm so fucking wet! I want more of you inside me!"

He quickly complied, burying a second finger inside her and putting his mouth back on her clit. I don't know what technique he was using, but it was certainly effective. After a couple minutes of that, I knew Morgan was close. She was moaning with zero regard for anyone else and it couldn't have been hotter. Then I saw it begin. She grabbed his hair and pushed his mouth harder onto her clit and raised her pelvis up. He continued licking and fingering her as her body began to shake and shudder.

"Yes! Fuck! Oh God! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as she came, violently quaking as she rode it out. It was definitely one of her most intense orgasms that I could remember. I was ready to come in my boxers just from watching this. As her orgasm peaked, she pushed his face away, unable to handle the overstimulation in her now overly-sensitive vagina. She laid there, eyes closed, trying to catch her breath. To the untrained eye, it might look like she was going to need a rest, but I knew better.

Steve rose from his kneeling position on the floor and stood over her. Morgan opened her eyes and gazed at his naked form, quickly focusing on his stiff cock.

"I need you to fuck me!" she declared. "My pussy is aching for you!"

"That's good," Steve told her. "You've been a slutty little tease all night and now it's time for you to get pounded." She moaned a response of approval.

She moved back on the bed so her head was on a pillow, laying parallel to me. She remained on her back as Steve positioned himself on top of her. They made out some more and groped each others' bodies as he moved his dick over her still-dripping vagina. He slid it back and forth over the outside, causing Morgan to shudder. I could see him move back a little and I knew he was getting ready to penetrate her. She turned her head my direction and looked at me.

"Baby, he's about to put his dick inside me.... Your dirty little wife is about to get fucked by another dick. I want it so bad! I can't wait to feel him inside me!"

Hearing her talk like this was taking me over the edge. I could feel my dick leaking fluid into my boxers.

"Yes... there... Oh! Mmmm... Fuck! Yessss!" And just like that, my wife was officially getting fucked right in front of me. He started slow, but she was so wet his whole cock was lubricated after just a few strokes. He noticed this and began increasing his speed quickly. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deep into her with each thrust. Her tits began bouncing rhythmically to their fucking and she was groaning with an animalistic passion. I couldn't have imagined a hotter scene...

They fucked this way for about 10 minutes, modifying their position slightly moving her legs in different places and moving his body forward on hers, putting more pressure on her g-spot. I was impressed he hadn't come yet, considering all the teasing and foreplay that had taken place. But the clock must have been ticking, because eventually he slowed his thrusts and pulled out of her completely. He flipped her over onto her knees so her beautiful ass was pointed straight at him. Without missing a beat he was back inside her pounding her now sloppy pussy from behind, as she remained in a state of ecstasy. He told her how good her pussy felt wrapped around his dick. I was pretty sure she was flexing her inner muscles around his cock as he pummeled her.

They started fucking each other really hard. She was backing herself into him with as much force as he was putting into her. I could tell how much she was enjoying this. He slapped her asscheeks a few times, causing her to cry out with pleasure. One hand reached up and pulled her hair with each thrust. Eventually the pleasure became overwhelming and I could tell Steve was getting close. She sensed this as well and fucked him as hard as she could. He grabbed the tops of her thighs and pushed himself as deeply into her as he could. With a guttural groan, he began coming. She pushed herself onto him as hard as she could, ensuring that his dick was at its absolute deepest inside her. I watched as my wife's tight little pussy was filled up with another man's come. She moaned as she could feel his dick swelling inside her with each spurt. After about 30 seconds of shooting inside her, they both collapsed onto the bed. Morgan rolled over onto her back so she was in the middle again, with Steve on the other side, the same places we had started in.

I watched as she laid there sweaty and naked, her head somewhere in the clouds. With her legs slightly spread she gently grazed her fingertips over her now well-used pussy as Steve's come slowly leaked out of her. I was mesmerized by the sight of my once-proper wife, now a horny little nympho. She began coming back down to earth, opening her eyes and smiling at me.

"Thank you," was all she could manage from her limited post sex vocabulary. I looked over at Steve and he was down for the count.

"It looks like you fucked him unconscious," I laughed as we moved closer to each other.

"Mmm, it was sooo good! He felt incredible inside me... Did you enjoy watching?"

"I have never been so turned on..." I replied, gesturing my head to my still raging erection.

She reached down and started stroking me, removing my boxers in the process.

"You just can't get enough dick today, can you?" I smirked as she jerked me off.

"Apparently not!" She giggled as her magical hands brought me closer to a well-needed orgasm.

We kissed each other with a passion as I squeezed her ass and tits. Less than two minutes later I groaned loudly and began shooting ropes of come as my orgasm hit. The way she held me, it was aimed in her direction and I quickly covered her stomach and tits, in what had to be one of my biggest loads ever.

I never imagined what an amazing sight it could be, seeing my gorgeous wife act like a complete slut. With Steve's come still dripping out of her cunt and now mine all over her chest, she was certainly a sight to behold. Physically and emotionally drained, it only took a few minutes before we were all completely knocked out.

I'm not sure how long I was out for, but I remember being awoken at one point by Morgan's moans, only to look over and see her riding Steve's cock in the bed next to me. She was bouncing on him and frantically rubbing her clit. They timed it perfectly as she began shaking and screaming with her orgasm, just as he shot a second load into her pussy. They collapsed and I drifted back to sleep with another hard on.

A few hours later, light began peeking though the curtains enough to wake us all up. Morgan was the first to get up and head to the bathroom and Steve sat up in bed immediately following that. After a few minutes, the door opened, she walked out into the room, still not wearing a stitch of clothing. That must have been just what Steve was counting on as he got up and wrapped himself around her. They kissed and groped briefly, then he turned her around, pressed her up against the wall, and stuck his dick back inside her pussy. They fucked this way for a few minutes before he moved her over to the love seat, laying her on the arm facing up and began thrusting into her again. He began fucking her hard and she was really getting into it when he told her he was about to come.

"Don't go inside me! This one I want to watch!" she told him in just enough time. At the very last second, he pulled out and his pulsating cock began spraying her with come. The first few drops reached all the way to her tits, some onto her stomach, but most of it he aimed right back down at her pussy, turning it into even more of a gooey mess than it already was. She smiled and massaged it into herself as she moaned. Never before have I seen her so insatiable. I was amazed at how turned on it continued to make me.

He helped her back to the bed and began getting dressed. After a final, quick makeout session he announced he had to go, but made sure they each had updated phone numbers for each other. They both stood facing each other and kissed one last time, Steve making sure to squeeze her ass with both hands pulling her in tight. We exchanged pleasantries one last time and he walked out. Morgan adjourned herself to the shower a few minutes later.

When she came out, I could tell she was uneasy. I coaxed her over and snuggled her next to me. Now that sobriety had begun to set in, the gravity of what took place was real. I assured her that I was just as on board with the whole thing now as I was last night and that watching them together was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed. Seeing her pleasured turned me on to a point I never knew was possible and knowing she was living out a fantasy of her own made it even better. Our lips met and I moved myself on top of her to reclaim her vagina for myself. As I entered my now-slutty wife's worn out pussy, we caught each others' gaze and knew our love was just made stronger, with only one challenge lying ahead... when could we do it again?!