All Comments on ''Tis the Season'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet and Spicy

This is a very pleasant story with some paradoxes. Rebecca has had only two boyfriends yet she appears to be very experienced. Her Daddy thinks she is inexperienced yet she was certainly the aggressor. As for love, it would seem lust.is a better descriptor. Despite that, I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing it.

PS: There are a few wording errors. You should read it very carefully to find and correct these

scttr62scttr62over 4 years ago

very good story I would to see more chapters added to this

burningloveburningloveover 4 years ago
Nice Read

I enjoyed this story - a good read 5*****

Burning Love

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Perfect Ending

Very impressive writing, I loved the office banter and Max and Rebecca's initial word play at the party.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Have to wonder if we all read the same story!

LitaholicLitaholicover 4 years ago
Seems familiar

I could swear that I read this story almost word for word several years ago with the exception that it continued beyond this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sorry Litaholic, for better or worse and in the opinion of many, worse, the words are all mine and mine alone.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Ooh my . . .

It was wonderful! I really loved it and would love to have a continuation of it. Please keep writing, I loved your story!!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 4 years ago
Ignorant

Hey anonymous of 12/01/19, I KNOW you are a mistake. Great story. 5 stars!!

akindman22015akindman22015over 4 years ago
Well Done

Truly enjoy this story and am hopeful for more...thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story. Beautifully written. The naysayers

desperately need to get a life!

Hightower43Hightower43about 4 years ago
MORE!!!! AWSOME STORY

It was a great read, thoroughly enjoyable.

I would love to see more & see how everything pans out for the two of them.

HTW2HTW2about 4 years ago
Please continue this story!

This story needs to continue for no other reason than to hear what Suraj has to say! Ended way too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Christmas Presence

Good Story ! My only question is , "Isn't 2&1/2 weeks a little quick for an EPT ?They re-met on Dec.7th ( Pearl Harbor Day ) and Christmas Eve she is pregnant "? Like I said first , "GOOD STORY"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't leave us hanging please!!!

This can't be finished, it was wonderfully written and begs to be added to.

Don't stop now! Thanks for the great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice story, but the end is a little over the top

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Surprised this didn't garner more comments. You have skills, Frankenstein. I wouldn't describe this story as "erotic," in that it's not designed to make you feverishly unzip yourself, but I enjoyed the story for its own sake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok story, but it seemed like they were a bit fast in their relationship. Falling in ‘love’ on the first weekend was a bit much. And he was an idiot for shooting live ammunition after she’d told him he could be a daddy as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done, despite the few minor edits needed. I’m not sure why anyone Would be unhappy with this tale. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Tc

ravishmentravishmentover 2 years ago
An all time fav

Absolutely loved this story and part 2. I re read it a few times a year as it leaves me feeling terrific every time. I sexy feel good story. I have have been around Lit a long while, and this is one of the best stories I have had the privilege to read. I cannot help thinking that there could be subsequent events worth sharing, hope you get the urge to create~

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

It is a good story but for my taste I would lke more story and less sex but that's just me with getting older and missing my lover and wife. I shall check out the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Another sweet one. Who knew that Frankenstein was a romantic and not a monster... :-) Thank you for a sweet read on Christmas eve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn that was good. I am a hard as old man of color, grew up on the hard streets of an inner city ghetto but this one was a jewel of emotion, devotion and honest love. Loved it. I wish it was possible to find a larger ratio of stories like this to the endless stream of disgusting cuck crap that's taken over this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why? Why did they fall in love so fast? It seemed a bit too rushed. I liked the repartee with Raj. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can any one not love a story so sweet?? LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fine read, thank you for sharing your gift and arousing my emotion of "feel good" story telling...!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

This is a ‘feel good’ romantic yarn with some erotica thrown in for good measure. My only gripe is the speed at which the couple ‘fall in love’ - they declared their love after just one date! For me, it could have been improved if the ‘romance’ had been slowed down. Anyway, it is worth 5 stars, but it failed my ‘cold shower’ test (I didn’t need one). Thanks for sharing, and I will read the next episode.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

you have a wondeerful way of telling a story I just wish they were a lot longer lol 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't understand how everyone seems to love this story when I can't stand the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't understand how everyone loves this story when I can't stand the bitch. More an erotic coupling than a romance.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writer, love your other stories, and this one is another good one (although as others have said, it was a bit rushed how quickly they fell in love). My problem is with Becky. She's a b*tch now, sounds like she was in High School and never grew out of it. She was mean to him the moment she saw him at the party and never stopped the rest of the night. And she's too busy to contact him for a week. Really? Can't text from the airport waiting on a flight? And she calls him Axe basically the entire story! I appreciate witty banter as much as anyone, but this girl was just mean.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

With all due respect, 8181 (see comments below) is actually a Grinch of the first order and not a MrFriendly at all! All the repartee at the party was just that, and they both seemed to enjoy the spiced dialogue, so take a gas X and chill a bit! I won’t even comment on the Anon remarks because, well, they are Anonymous and that begs the question. The story, finally, is really good. I found the cutting dialogue to be delightfully refreshing and erotic in its own way. The ultra crass friend at the bank was way over the top and that set the stage for the humour in the rest of the tale. Well done, indeed! 5 Stars, and all well deserved!

lustrevisitedlustrevisitedover 1 year ago

You had a noticeable amount of typos and grammatical errors that disturbed the flow of the story. You write extremely well and I get fully engrossed but the mistakes momentarily break the mood. Fortunately, your creativity, story line and the way you create mental pictures are exceptional... and your style of lovemaking is very close to mine and it brings back great memories of lovers past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Well written and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

JW - @AnotherChapter - What's wrong with anonymous comments? I don't know about the comment you're referring to, but for me - I don't have an account, so I don't have an option on how to post. How would that make my comment any less worthy or valid? As I read the story and their comment, I pretty much agree. Also, he tries to pull out to keep her from getting pregant, but she won't let him - what's up with that?

StrictThursdayStrictThursday7 months ago

You're so good at these sexy romances. Great stuff, as ever.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, but the ending negates the whole "romance" thing. A pregnancy in a two-week relationship is not romantic, it's moronic, specially given the numerous contraceptive options available. They'll never have the "new relationship" phase, they'll never let their relationship grow and create roots.

Plus, grammar/typos

scut001scut001about 1 month ago

Only 4 stars. I thought the story was going well until she showed she was pregnant. Write one more page of them getting to know each other more. Then bring in the pregnancy pre engagement if you want.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The speed with which Becky and Max declared their love cost a star — it just didn’t feel right. Maybe share more of their conversation: discussion of the nicknames, her crush and disappointment that he never defended her, his regret, etc. Or something to explain such a hard fall.

Raj’s language was over the top. I have a “corporate” friend who swears much less and was told to clean up his act.

Why do men still call beautiful women “creatures”?

Still a strong 4*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES