'Tis the Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why I love you Max, you're my bitch."

"Like fuck I am. I'm not into dudes and I'm not telling you again, I'm not into brown guys."

"The hell you're not, everybody's into brown guys. Just ask anyone, we own the world. Anyway, fuck that shit, tell me more."

"Not that much to tell brother. We had a state of the union meeting, some cash was tossed around, everyone got a pat on the ass and the back and then we eat supper."

"The fuck you say, any hot bitches?"

"Not really. I escaped pretty early and when I left the William's, I went straight home.", which really wasn't a lie.

"How was Trini's."

"I didn't go. I told you once I left Mr. William's place I headed home and that's the truth, believe or not." What I neglected to tell him was that it wasn't until the following evening.

"You goddamn homo. How can I put a story in the spank bank if you don't deposit one? Now I gotta go talk to that little fucker Smith, so I can smell his fingers. I know he went to Trini's party. You know how I know that? It's because he's not a goddamn homo pussy, that's how." And with that I was finally left in silence.

The rest of the week, the next Monday and the 2 days following that, were fairly quiet for me, nose to the grindstone. You see lots of people tend to move money around at this time of the year. So beside Trini telling me how disappointed that she was in me because I didn't show up to her place and the constant ravings of my lunatic brown friend, it was actually fairly dull. I swear that I could hear Bill Withers singing, "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone." Every time I thought of Rebecca.

Just as I was preparing for lunch on Thursday, my extension rang. It was Vanessa and I never enjoy these conversations much.

"Hello Vanessa."

"Mr. Cole, Mr. Williams will see you in his office immediately, if Susan is not there, you have been instructed to please let yourself in." And she hung up.

What the fuck? Are you kidding? Here it is, I was going to get fired one week before Christmas. Great timing, at least I had been smart enough to deposit the bonus check into my account before they could place a stop payment on it.

I knocked on the door to Mr. William's office and entered. To my surprise, Benjamin was not at his desk, instead Rebecca was sitting on the edge of that very same desk, naked, with the exception, of my overcoat.

"I believe that you left this behind and I thought you might need it returned to you."

"Well thank you for being so kind, but it definitely looks far better on you than it does on me, so you may as well keep it."

"Lock the door and come here Axe."

With a click of the tumbler I tried not to race toward the desk, but the anticipation must have shown in my eyes and my pants, because Becky grinned and said, "Looks like somebody missed me."

Really? What's not to miss? I dropped to my knees in front of the goddess sitting on the desk and started my attack on her pussy. My tongue found her hard love button and her wet gash, but Becky pulled me up by my ears until we were standing face to face.

"As much as I want you to continue what you were doing, we only have a short time, mom took my father out for lunch and they will be back in 30, so I want you in me. Got it?"

"Understood."

Without bothering to undress or even remove my shoes, I just dropped my pants and underwear. Becky rubbed my rock hard cock against her opening a few times to lube it up and away we went. Becky being naked was at a disadvantage for her, but a definite advantage for me, I was able grope, touch and suckle all of the bare skin in front me, while she was relegated to only being able to touch my clothing. The grip of Becky's vagina felt as good, or better than I remembered from our weekend tryst. Her tight, wet pussy was causing a puddle to form on the desk and my coat, by the time we finished, I'm sure that both would require a good cleaning.

Becky leaned back on her extended arms, exposing her ample breasts and neck to me for my nibbling pleasure. I took full advantage while continuing my pumping action. It didn't take long before Becky's breathing became more rapid as her climax neared.

"Cum in me Max."

You did not have to ask me twice. One thing you should know about me is that I'm a sure thing and I've never faked an orgasm. So, with lips clamped on to my favorite nipple and my penis pressed up against Becky's cervix, we exploded in unison.

"Well Ms. Williams, I'd have to say that this is the best lunch meeting that I've ever had since starting at Tri Banks."

"I am so glad that you enjoyed it Mr. Cole. Now if you'd be so kind as to let me up, your cum is dripping on to daddy's desk blotter."

I kissed Becky hard before pulling her toward me and up onto her feet. We hugged briefly and she rushed off to the washroom with her thighs clamped tightly together.

Becky reappeared fully dressed in business attire, "I missed you Axe."

"You must not have missed me that much, I haven't heard from you since you made me do the walk of shame out of your house. If it wasn't for your maid, I may still be roaming around aimlessly."

"Stop being a drama queen. Stella told me that she got you out safe and sound, I also told you that this is a busy time of the year for me. I flew to Miami for work last Monday and didn't get back in town, until late last night. Did you want me to call you at 2:00am for a booty call?"

"Yes, but this seems to have worked out just fine. Thanks by the way for the heart attack. When I was summoned to your fathers office, I thought he seen me sneaking out of his home and was terminating me." I couldn't help but smile when I said it.

"Daddy's a good guy at heart and he would never do that. He wants me to have a boyfriend and I think that you are the perfect candidate. What do you think, are you up to the task of being the boss's daughter's lover?"

"Oh, I think that I can fill that void rather well Ms. Williams, that is if you're asking me to be ''said" boyfriend."

"Good. Because I believe that I may have fallen in love with you Mr. Cole. I will see you over the weekend and don't make any plans for Christmas Eve, it's our family tradition to get together, are you available? Just so you know, you will be introduced as my boyfriend."

"I am available and I'm also nervous."

"Don't be, they'll love you. Let's get out of here before they get back, it smells like sex in here and daddy's going to think that it was Vanessa."

We kissed in an alcove by the elevators and Becky told me that she loved me. "It's the most wonderful time of the year." as the song goes.

"Where'd you go cum breath? You missed lunch. That little fucker Smith put some spiced rum in the eggnog. All these bitches are pretending that they couldn't taste it, but they all had seconds and thirds. They'll all be drunk as skunks in a few minutes. Where the hell were you by the way?"

"Should I keep calling you Raj or should I start calling you mom? I went up the H.R. to ask about my benefits package, if you must know."

"The fuck you did. It may have had something to do with "benefits" or maybe even your "package", but let me tell you this for free, you smell like pussy and you're smiling like a nutcracker that just fucked the Sugar Plum Fairy. You goddamn white people, fucking on your lunch break, who was it, was it that one with the big jugs, Cindy?"

"Shut the fuck up Raj. I wasn't "fucking" anyone. What I was doing, was work related."

"Oh, sure it was, you lying, little bastard."

"Uh hum, gentlemen. So, Maxwell, how did your meeting go with Mr. Williams?" Goddamn it, Vanessa snuck up on us again.

"It was fine. I let myself into his office."

"Very well and gentlemen, if I may, it has been noted that your use of expletives is horrendous behavior." Vanessa raised her eyebrow at Suraj and left.

"Maxwell, give me $20. You and I are buying that sneaky cunt a cat bell for Christmas. It will be the last time she's able eaves drop on us, the bitch. Oh yeah, by the way...what were you doing in the old man's office?"

I hate to lie but there was no other option. "We went over some numbers and it seems that a few of our offshore accounts might be fraudulent companies".

"Not good brother, not good at all. You'll be a busy boy all weekend, fucked your holidays up good" he had no idea how right he was.

Catching a cab home after work I received my first ever text from Rebecca. There was a sad face emoji and the text read, "your goop, leaked through my panties & dress. I'm at a meeting, walking around in cum stain clothes, thank you very much!!!"

Man, I couldn't wait for the weekend and when Becky arrived at my apartment Friday evening, wearing jeans and a sweater, my expectations were at the very least, met. Rebecca and I spent all of our weekend as a couple. We went to restaurants and pubs, we shopped for Christmas presents together and we made love, lots and lots. We were in love. We told each other of all our dreams and aspirations, leaving no details out. We were a couple and what surprised me the most, is that Rebecca never once looked out of place in my humble surroundings. Unlike me, Becky did stay until Monday morning. We had coffee and bagels and as Becky put it, "the best way to start our week off is by fucking on the kitchen table."

December 24th arrived with all the Christmas splendor that people dream of, a light dusting of snow fell on the city, music and carolers could be heard for blocks, it truly is the most wonderful time of the year. When I arrived at Park Ave, I was shaking, not from the cold but from nerves. I was uncertain how I would be received, but I came bearing gifts so it shouldn't be too bad, at least that's what I hoped for.

So for the second time in a few weeks, I was invited into the Williams home. Stella the maid took my coat and chuckled, "try not to leave this behind again sir". I thanked her and was once again announced by the butler and was told, "sir they are expecting you in the grand room".

Becky was first to greet me, she hugged me hard and kissed my cheek, then she grabbed the gift bags I was toting. Mrs. Williams shocked me when she also hugged me and thanked me for coming. Mr. Williams looked at me through squinted eyes, but he extended his hand to me and said, "Maxwell".

At the very least, I was in the door. The rest of the family was introduced, and the festivities began. It was a far more intimate gathering than the company function. More upbeat Christmas tunes played, everyone was very casually dressed, the kids were in their Christmas pyjamas, and the drinks and food flowed freely.

Becky stayed very close to my side, she would not let go of my arm, we were attached at the hip, as if she was not wanting anyone else to be near me, the only time we were apart is when I used the restroom or got up to get her another glass of punch. Shortly after dinner, Becky's older sister told me how nice it was that I was joining them for the evening, apparently, I was the first "beau" that Rebecca has ever introduced to the family.

Santa, who happened to be Becky's brother in law Phil, showed up bearing gifts for everyone including me. The kids were overjoyed and squealed with excitement. Ribbons, bows, and paper flew in all directions. It was a scene that I had not witnessed in many years, I missed it.

When the gifts I had brought were handed out, everyone, including Becky was a little surprised. I had put some thought and research in what kids the ages of her nieces and nephews might want and I knew exactly what her parents might want. I had got her mother an over the top bottle of French white wine and for her father a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 23 year old, family reserve bourbon. These gifts got me a under the breath "brown noser" comment from Phil and a huge smile and thumbs up from Mr. Williams. For Becky I purchased I simple tennis bracelet from Tiffany's.

"I kept the receipt, in case you would like to return it for something different."

"Don't be ridiculous Axe, it's beautiful and I love you, I mean, love it." Rebecca blushed when her family looked at her as she was brushing tears out of her eyes.

Becky's niece overheard her aunt call me Axe and asked why. Becky proceeded to tell the whole story about how my nickname came to be. This got a huge laugh from everyone and embarrassed me a little, but it all seemed to be in good family fun.

When the gift giving was complete, Mr. Williams announced that he was going to the billiard room for a smoke and the other gentlemen should join him. Benjamin handed out cigars and offered us something to drink, but he did not offer any of the Pappy Van Winkle, even when he poured himself one.

Phil and Becky's brother Robert racked the balls for a game of pool while Benjamin and I enjoyed our smoke.

"Max, this is a very fine bourbon, thank you so much for the gift."

"Glad that you are enjoying it sir."

"Listen Max, I know that we haven't really had many opportunities to speak at work or if we even have spoken before the company party, but now that you have been invited into my home twice, I feel very comfortable discussing a few things with. Let me start by saying that Beth and I are concerned with how smitten our Rebecca seems to be with you. You see, we are more than a little surprised because you are the first gentleman caller that she has had since her college days. Rebecca is the baby of our family and she always will be. Max, I am a very loyal man and I have a place in my heart for all of my children, but with Rebecca it's a special place. She has always been here with us and she is not even close to being as worldly as some other girls might be at her age, so she may hurt a little easier than another might. Living in New York City one would assume that she was "street wise", but she is not. Do you understand what I'm saying Max?"

I nodded that I did, so Becky's father continued, "So, what I need from you Max, no I guess what I'm asking you for Max is your word and we all know that in this bankrupt society in which we live, the only currency of any true value, is a man's word, because if you have absolutely nothing at all to give, you can still give your word. It is a very valuable commodity. So Max, I need your word that you won't hurt our Rebecca in any way, because her pain is my pain. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I do. My feelings for Rebecca can't be explained. We knew each other briefly in school, but when we met here at your party a couple of weeks ago, I fell head over heels in love with her and I'm not even remotely ashamed to say so. So, the answer is, no, I will not, nor do I ever plan hurt your daughter in any way, shape or form, so on that sir, you do have my word."

"Good, very good, indeed, now let's see if we can beat that asshole Phil at pool." And Benjamin shook my hand.

Later, as the family sat telling stories of Christmas's past, the party wound down, the kids were excited to get to bed so they could receive more gifts from Santa in the morning, our hosts bid us a good evening and headed to bed. Becky also announced that she was tired and wished everyone a good evening, taking my hand she led me down the hall to her apartment.

"Feel like tucking me in Axe?"

"My pleasure, Ms. Williams, it would truly be my pleasure."

"Axe you are such an ass kisser."

"Only if you're lucky baby."

Becky told me to make myself a drink and meet her in the shower. I offered to pour her a glass of wine, but she declined and with a smile, told me that I had better not to keep her waiting.

Watching Becky shower might not be the highlight of some people's day, but to actually be able to shower with this lovely creature and have the ability to touch her while pretending to be using soap to clean her was definitely mine. Watching the hot water following the cervices of her naked body, was enough to weaken my knees and harden my groin. In the end we did indeed clean ourselves, then we wrapped up those luxurious bathrobes and headed to bed.

"Max, can you stay with me tonight?"

"Of course, I would love to, as long as it doesn't interfere with your Christmas plans." Becky had a quietness about her that made me feel as though something wasn't just quite right. "What's the matter, you seem a little distant tonight, like you're thinking about something else or you're in another dimension."

"I just have so many things going through my head. Max, you are my Christmas plans, I can't believe how much I love you, I want to be with you, I want to sit cuddled up in front of a fire with you all day and drink eggnog. My parents love you by the way. You were the hit of the party, Mr. Gift Giver and I absolutely love my present."

"I love you too, but tell me what's going on in your head, share it with me, I can feel that something is worrying you."

Becky reached to her night table and with tears in her eyes, handed me a small package wrapped in shiny silver paper with a red ribbon and bow adorning it. I opened my gift and was surprised to find an EPT pen with a blue strip in the indicator box.

I dropped the box and hugged Becky into my body. I held her tightly as we kissed, melting into one. I eased my lover slowly back onto the pillows and opened her robe, I kissed my way from her forehead to her belly. I put my hand and ear on her stomach and smiled. Becky gently twirled my hair and sobbed, we made slow passionate love. Nothing else in the world mattered at that moment, but us. The post coital glow of the world spun around above and beneath us, as we lay motionless in a sea of tranquility. Rebecca was and is the woman of my dreams, the woman I wanted to spend an eternity with.

Trying to suppress tears, Rebecca said, "Max, it was never my intention to try and trap you, I didn't want to surprise you like this, are you sure that this is something that you are okay with?"

"Okay with it? Rebecca, are you kidding me? I love you, I want you to be my wife. I want kids. I want a family. I want it all. But I don't want any of it, if it's not with you. This gift that is growing inside you will be by far, the very best Christmas present of my life."