All Comments on 'Tit or Treat'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delicious!

You have deliciously prodigious imagination.

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

Awesome and Original

You have a great imagination for kink, combined with the original idea it made this story a HARD read..pun intended lol

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 3 years ago

Thank you - that‘s a real hot story.

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 3 years ago

A lot of fun but didn't really do it for me erotically. Rather too many 'encounters' I guess. The girls sound fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really fun

I liked how much variation there was in each encounter

Trekkie469Trekkie469over 3 years ago
Halloween Fantasy

I'll never be able to give out candy again without thinking about who was knocking at my door while hoping I hear "Tit or Treat" when I open the door. I LOVED the story! Now I'm off to finish cumming. Thank you!

DPPHDPPHover 3 years ago
Fun read

This was such a fun read. I love your work.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Wow Nikki, that was so much fun, I could only wish for this kind of adult Halloween, I pick treat. It was good that they had control and it was respected. Terri picks next year and adds, double ride :)

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Incredibly hot story even though the scenes are so unlikely they are almost science fiction. luckily I was able to suspend my disbelief and enjoy it. The writing was pristine and the increasing tease level was excellent.

Nice work, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fabulous story. I love girls to be very dirty. I was hoping they would pleasure each other before having a shower though. I would have loved to see them kissing each other and licking each others pussy whilst still covered in all that cum. I would have loved to help them out too. You tell amazing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am kinda sad that they didn't encounter any moms or daughters to tit or treat

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nice. Would not have minded a bit more actual fucking, but that is not a complaint. Very well told.

GateWraithGateWraith11 months ago

As unlikely as a cartoon but hotter than hell... love the girls and the concept... what a fun read! That earned a follow!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Excellent as always. How much is wishful thinking and how much is autobiographical?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...