All Comments on 'Titans Ch. 07'

by OnAndOn_Anon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Glad to see you back

Excellent chapter, with progress on so many levels of the story, and good sex scenes on top of it all. You did such a good job with your last chapter, that I picked up the story without having to go back and reread the preceding chapter. Now that is smooth continuity.

Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back

As always, an absolute joy to read your work. Glad you're back at it!

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
Well written and entertaining.

Great to see you're back in action and in better, if sadly not good, health.

I like dthe story but a couple points of grammer would make it run a bit smother I think. The content was really good, I like the way your not overplaying the mech and his abilities like many would be tempted to. Just have him all out blast the enemy away with the super tech, leaving us hanging to see what else the mech and alex pul out of the bag.

Great work

JC

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
Great to see you again!

Love your work and abso-fucking-lutely delighted that you're back at it again! Please don't kill yourself writing for us literotica whores, but know we appreciate everything you produce. Be/stay well!!

Mel

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Yay!

Glad you’re back! When I saw the update I went back and reread the previous chapters to get refreshed :) I love the series so far and hope you update soon!

TiredXTiredXover 5 years ago
keep'em coming....

One of my favorite series by far. Hope to eventually see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update?

Any chance you could add an update here or on your bio page? A sign of life would be rather nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnAndOn_Anon@OnAndOn_Anon
Amateur author who loves blending genres and ends up writing much longer stories than originally intended. Titans will run for approximately 12 chapters (probably more, see above comment about long stories), at which point a final, complete edition will hopefully be uploaded...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Titans Ch. 06.5 Previous Part
Titans Series Info