All Comments on 'Titans Ch. 08'

by OnAndOn_Anon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
Thought this was you.

Another lovely chapter. Shame that the stupid humans finally fully turned on them, but it'll be interesting to see what they get up to on their own without all that political bs holding them back. Also, hurrah for Anna's arrival.

On a personal note, if you've got life holding you back from this, don't worry about it. Write what you want to, don't feel obligated to some randoms from the internet. Just know that at least some of them do wholeheartedly appreciate your time, but prefer your health. Thanks again for another lovely chapter in the story.

StrokespeareStrokespeareabout 5 years ago

In general, I do really like this story. The concept is a good one, the writing is great, and I love the dialogue! Your MC is pretty MS though, and there’s a lot of confusing aspects to the story. Are they never going to talk about Vanessa and her town and family? Never gonna talk about Daine and his dead lover? What about any of the others’ stories? All of these make up a good narrative. You’ve got great characters so I think you should use them. Your dude needs to find out about the geo-politics of the land, especially considering the link to the Empress.

Also, harems really do not get along well. I think some interpersonal conflict and resolution would be great for the story.

Thank you for taking the time and energy to write for us! I’m looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good read

Have enjoyed your story and look forward to seeing more. Please continue!!

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 3 years ago

Man I miss this series. Really wish we got more. Very unique story for this website

MulBe039MulBe039over 2 years ago

Great story, really cool setting, longtime fan.

Love the idea of ammo being carved from solid blocks of metal. Very clever for this type of setting

Found this story years ago with an alt-account I lost access to and couldn't find it again for ages.

Really hope you get life and you health sorted out.

If Book 2 is ever coming out, I'll be really looking forward to reading it.

BTW, I predict that you are going to need damage to the long-range sensor arrays at some point in this story, they simply are too useful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story and should've been able to be sold independently of the porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnAndOn_Anon@OnAndOn_Anon
Amateur author who loves blending genres and ends up writing much longer stories than originally intended. Titans will run for approximately 12 chapters (probably more, see above comment about long stories), at which point a final, complete edition will hopefully be uploaded...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Titans Ch. 07 Previous Part
Titans Series Info