All Comments on 'Titillation in Tahiti - Day 02'

by Aramus69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn fine chapter

Even if a year late this was a real fine addition to the story. Alex & Alexi being aunt & nephew surprised me as I was expecting another bro/sis couple and so you brought in a breath of fresh air and even more possibilities for more fun in the future. Thanks for not going down the mix and match of couples and keeping it in the voyeur department otherwise it would just make the whole progress between the main characters meaningless. Speaking fo those two - I love them even more now, feel for them and really root for their eternal happiness together.

5* and hopefully the next one isn't a year off :)

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great chapter

well written, well done!!! i hope i don't need to wait 2 years for chapter 3 - this is too good to wait!!!

curley_62612curley_62612over 5 years ago
More, More, More

Please, the sooner the better. Can't wait for Chapter 3

TheTunTheTunover 5 years ago
A saulte to

Ive read story on his site called "Alex & Alexa Ch. 01" by BiscuitHammer who are aunt & nephew, is this a saulte to it?

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
A great shame you never finished this !

2 great chapters, both well worth 5 Stars, just a shame there was no conclusion to the story. There must have been another 2 or 3 chapters in this, the rest of the week on the Island, plus what happened when they got home.

I guess we'll never know why you never finished it, but what you did write really was top class !

Rapier

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
OK.....

but not as good as CH. 1. Sequels rarely are. Should have stopped at CH. 1.

Please no more!!

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 3 years ago

Would love to see the next chapter released with some closure to the couple possibly with a family of their own to tie their futures together. Enjoyed the story and so far is well written. Keep it up

AndreinasstudAndreinasstudover 2 years ago

Love this series! Please finish it!

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Thank God Katy & Cooper got away from Alex & Alexi when they were obviously trying to start a partner swap. The entire story would have been ruined if they had gone through with it. There is no way in hell that two SIBLINGS who have finally confessed their long-term love for each other and consummated their new 'relationship' would so quickly fuck other people. Thank God for not going there. It's incredible how many great stories there are on this website that get entirely ruined by trying to be extra sexy or something, and not realizing it's NOT extra sexy or extra hot - it's stupid and it killed the entire story.

It's too bad we will never see a Chapter 3, however, that might be a good thing because maybe the author was going to have Katy & Cooper eventually fucking the Scandinavians.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAramus69@Aramus69
Love to write in many different genre of fiction. Have published a few books and actually sold a few copies... :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES