Titillation in Tahiti - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aramus69
Aramus69
138 Followers

"What's the trouble Alexi, you don't have to be shy!" I teased.

She indignantly snorted. "I'm not shy... I just have no panties!"

"Oh!" was all I could say with a big grin.

Cooper pissed me off by saying, "Alexi, go ahead, if you go all natural, so will we."

Apparently this was all the encouragement that Alexi need and unsnapped her jeans, turned around and bent over as she peeled off her khaki shorts. Had she been a stripper she would have earned a few hundred dollars from that pose. She purposely peeled her shorts over her hips giving us a slow reveal of her inner thigh. At first, I thought she was bared shaved like most of us girls these days, but instead I realized that I was looking instead at a nicely trimmed blonde bush. Her pubic hair was so fine and blond they were nearly transparent. Her pose might have been worth a hundred dollars, but those natural blond pubes were worth a million at least.

"Wow!" was all my brother could say as he stood there frozen looking right at Alexi cunt.

With all this attention, Alexi's pussy became quite flush and her tight pressed pussy lips flared open like a morning flower.

"Wow. Beautiful" I heard Coop whisper again. I knew he so wanted to start taking pictures of this Dane goddess. Alexi giggled with enjoyment of the moment of the tease. I turned to see if Alex was pissed at his wife but instead of seeing a jealous rage, all I saw was total love in his eyes. Alexi might be the family exhibitionist, Alex was the voyeur.

The boys weren't the only ones panting with lust. Hell, I imagine I had the same look on my face. Alexi was no mere human, but obviously a Norse avatar from North Dakota. Based on the quick whiff I caught in the air, it was obvious that my body was reminding me just how horny I was. As I mentioned earlier that it had been awhile since I had been with a woman and never with one as beautiful as Alexi. My few times with a woman had always required an excessive amount of alcohol and a whole lot of privacy. I had neither right now.

Alex put his arm around his wife and boldly said to us, "Well then there is only one thing for us to do!" and with that he dropped down his speedo shorts.

Cooper quickly looked away from Alex crotch area. Guy code or some silly thing, but I had no restraints on me. Instead I stood there and took in everything Alex was bringing to the party. It was obvious that both Alex and Alexi were from strong Scandinavian decent, which left both of them at risk for serious sun burns against this tropical skies. But I could now see his exposed skin actually had a slight tan lines nicely framing in his large cock and nut sack. Even flaccid his penis was easily six inches that extended out from a soft white pubic bush. As my eyes followed his nice prick I was surprised to see that there was something odd about the end of his cock. It ended in a point instead of a smooth mushroom head. How odd... I was totally thrown off for a few seconds until I realized that Alex was not marred or disfigured. Just the opposite. Alex was obviously not circumcised like most men I have been with from United States.

"Take a picture why don't you!" He joked while he purposely taking a pose and just standing there with his cock stuck out while taking a "Superman" pose.

"Good idea!" Alexi said as she picked up Coop's good camera and quickly snapped off a few pictures. While Alexi was busy being obnoxious, Alex turned to Cooper and I and said, "Well? Are you two going to join us or are you just going to stand there with your tongues hanging out?"

Given the situation and being we were already naked down to our thong and G strings, it was really no big thing. Not being brave enough to repeat Alexi performance, I simply dropped my panties with no fanfare. I could see that Alex was disappointed that I hadn't taken my time doing it, but the disappointment stopped there. Alex cock flicked a couple of times in interest, giving me Alex true feelings about what he was seeing. Maybe this was why as a society we actually started wearing clothes. True clothes gave us physical protection, but part of that protection might have been to allow us to publicly lie about our interests and appreciations in a closed society. I can just see the increase in cavemen murders caused from jealous fights because some Caveman's dick bounced in appreciation for someone else cave woman that wasn't his.

Alex, Cooper and I got up enough nerve to stand on the cliff edge, while Alexi took pictures of the big jump. Even falling at over 32 feet per second, it still took us nearly two seconds to hit the water. Two seconds.. big deal Katy! So close your eyes and try counting "one one thousand, two one thousand". You notice you can do a lot of thinking in that same time frame. I was more reasonable and just did a lot of screaming.

I hit the water a lot harder than I was expecting and had wisely crossed my legs to keep myself from getting a serious douche or enema. The water was also a lot colder than it was in the lagoon at our hotel. This surprise earned me a mouthful of salt water and a little bit of choking. The men were slapping high fives and shouting "Hell Yea! Let's do that again!

As we swam to the smooth black basalt boulders, Alexi was whooping it up above us and shouted that she got great pictures. The best part of the jump was watching the men crawl out of the surf and carefully climb up out of the ocean. It would have normally got me randy as hell, except for the fact that the cave mouth was nothing but a dark hole in the side of the cliff. As I stared at the opening, I noticed the greenery and rock shapes made the cave look not unlike the shape of a large black gapping mouth framing an eternal silent scream. I realized then that I had probably saw way too many scary movies that started like this.

"Guys, I don't think I want to go in there."

"Katy... don't be such a baby. You already did the hard part by jumping in." Coop hugged me. "Oh, look you're covered in goose bumps and your nipples could cut glass!"

"That's only because of the cold water and warm air" I exclaimed indignantly.

Both of the men just laughed at me.

"Come on kids, you honeymooners can find a dark corner in the cave and make out there."

I held Cooper's hand as we ducked down and walked into the cave. A small stream a few inches deep was flowing from deeper inside the cave and out through this cave mouth to the ocean. At first I could see nothing around me because it was so black, but after a few minutes of stumbling around, (and thinking I was going to be killed by the Polynesian equivalent of the "Boogie Man"), my eyes finally began to adjust. I saw that we were in some sort of tunnel that was carved smooth. Being a Chemist and not a Geologist, it was not clear to me if this tunnel was formed by a lava flow and this was a left over vent hole, or if it had somehow eroded out by the ocean and this inner creek runoff.

The farther in the hole we walked, the more the cave smelled like rotten eggs.

"God, what is that smell?" Cooper gripped.

Being a chemist I knew this was nothing to worry about and was nothing more than a small amount of hydrogen sulfide etching out of the hundreds of other chemical soup that usually makes up a hot spring soaker. Its usually the chemicals you couldn't smell you had to worry about.

We soon stepped through a very narrow crack into a large cave pocket. Above us was a large hole that was allowing daylight to shine into the hot humid cave filled with mists. The light filtered through the mist and reflect up off the hot pool at the center of the room. Steam or fumes rose up slowly from the churning water. The water was overflowing one edge of the pool and was the source of the flowing water down the middle of the cave tunnel.

"The smell will pass in a bit, once we over load our sense of smell." Alexi said from the edge of the pool. Obviously the climb down the fifteen foot ladder was quicker than jumping into an ocean and then climbing back up to the cave and pool.

"How is the water sweetie?" Alex asked his wife.

"Heavenly... it's putting bubbles where no man has gone!" She joked.

"Sweetie, I seriously doubt that there is a place on your body where no man has gone before!" Alex teased his wife.

Coop and I slowly climbed into the hot spring pool and I found it hot at first but then like a tub, I slowly adjusted to it.

"Hoani says only stay in the water for no more than 15 minutes at a time. We can lay out on the rock shelves around us"

Between the steam and the bubbles, both men attributes were now hidden. But I noticed that Alexi tits tended to surface when she would lean back in the bubbles. The pool was not much larger than a large hot tub, so each of us was sitting in about 25% of the pool and facing each other. We had naturally sat down in a boy-girl-boy-girl pattern so there was lots of interesting things to do and see.

While I secretly groped Cooper cock with my left hand, I felt Alex's hand rest right on my right leg and slowly rub my inner thigh with my pussy as its obvious end game. I quickly glanced over at Alexi, because while I have participated in a three way before, playing as a couple was something new to me and I didn't want my new friend thinking I was poaching on her husband.

After a second it was obvious that I had nothing to fear because Alexi was obviously rubbing her tits on Cooper. I was surprised that this caused a moment of jealousy to spike through my heart. While posing as a married couple, we were new to this incestual relationship. I had never before been jealous and these feelings surprised me. Of course, then again I have never really loved a man like I loved my brother. With our love being so new, I wasn't sure I wanted to share Coop with anyone else yet.

I surprised Alex and Coop by standing up. Just looking down at Coop I held out my hand and without saying a word, he simply stood up and we both stepped out of the pool.

"You kids have fun!" Alexi said behind us, while Alex chuckled.

I lead Cooper into one of the misty alcoves and we laid down on one of the horizontal ledges that couldn't be wider than a twin bed. But this was ok because with Cooper on top of me we only needed the width of a single. While not right out in the open we were still visible enough from anyone still in the pool. Looking that way, I noticed that both Alex and Alexi were also out of the water and ducking off into one of the other alcoves.

I crawled on top of Coop and began deeply kissing him. I didn't know how much time we had and I was still very sore from the fucking Coop gave me earlier, but I was missing his attention and wanted whatever we could get away with.

Cooper and I tongue were playing a dominance game with first his tongue in my mouth while my followed his into his mouth. Within seconds it was as if our tongues were small puppets play acting what our bodies were doing. With each intertwining with each other, was a promise of something even more intimate when our bodies caught up with our minds.

Cooper pulled away and whispered, "Love you Katy!"

"Never stop saying that! I live to hear it Coop"

Cooper shifted his hips and his large cock began rubbing my pussy lips with his head flicking the end of my clit. With each stroke, I began grinding with him and started losing my mind. It took no time before his dick and my pussy lips were coated in a wet film of interest.

"Ow!" Coop yelped, "You bit my tongue."

"Sorry, I'm really horny and lost my concentration"

Cooper continued to rub me while kissing both of my nipples in turn. When he finally bit one of my nipples in his mouth and lightly began to pull on it, I had no choice but beg him to fuck me again, while moving my hips trying to catch his large penis in my slit.

"Honey, aren't you going to be a bit sore to do this?" He whispered.

"A girl who comes back from her honeymoon not sore didn't have a good time!" I chuckled horsely

Being a guy whose dick was hard as a rock, it didn't take any more convincing for him to fuck me. I appreciated that Coop had enough sense still to enter me slowly, because honestly my vagina burned like hell. But while my pussy was on fire, it also felt incredible. I hoped I never would have to do without my brother's dick. If I had my way I never would.

We both were sitting up with our legs around each other. Cooper had moved close enough to my open pussy lips to allow him to barely enter me. Leaning forward we were able to again kiss and feel each other up, while his body movements were enough to rub all sorts of interesting things between my legs.

The lips of my pussy tightly wrapped around my brothers' cock, and with every thrust I began coating his dick with a clear film of lubrication.

"God, Sis you feel so fucking good!" Coop said as he began to lose his cool and began to ardently kiss my neck. If he sucked any harder, he would give me an embarrassing ring of hickies around my neck.

Coop could no longer control himself and pushed me backwards and he rode me missionary style. His dick was long enough that it actually never had to fully pull out of me. Within seconds he was again stroking in and out of me with interest. That was alright with me, because a fucking machine was exactly what I wanted right now. I was still so tight, Cooper was able to push me upward with every thrust. I had to reached out to hold myself in place because I knew what was coming. It was hard for me to get my mind in the right place because I really was that sore, but my soreness would not slow Cooper down now that he was deep in me.

"That's right baby, fuck your sister!" I whispered. I had noticed earlier that Cooper seemed to get even more turned on when I mentioned that he was fucking his sister, so it cost me nothing to add to Cooper's experience by repeating it during our love making. With each full stroke I began to lose myself and repeated, "Fuck your sister Coop!" and he responded by increasing his pace.

I knew he was close when he was fucking me so hard that he again began pounding the end of my cervix. With each bang it made me wince a little in pain. I know it sounds silly, but seeing him with his "fuck face" on, it just made it all worth it. Pain or no pain.

"Sister, I'm cumming!" Cooper yelled out unknowingly.

SHIT! Did the Swanson's just learn our little secret? I tried not to wreck Cooper's afterglow, but kept shushing him quiet. As I listened to hear where the Swanson were at, instead I could hear them also fucking.

"Alex, fuck your Auntie! Give me all of your man milk and give me the baby you promised me!!" Alexi yelled out no less quiet than Cooper just was.

I was relieved to hear her passion. It meant odds are they never heard Cooper or I crying out our secret.

Then it hit me... What the fuck did she just say? Auntie?

Aramus69
Aramus69
138 Followers