All Comments on 'To Be Loved By A Succubus'

by Heroesdead

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
snarbozsnarboz10 months ago

Cool story, well told

HeroesdeadHeroesdead10 months agoAuthor

@snarboz. Thanks!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny10 months ago
Ok

There is a good story here, characters are three dimensional and not just sex,sex,sex.

However since I am not a fan of BDSM or domination, I am hesitant to continue with the second part.

Otherwise I liked the banter and nerdy bits, even the emotional parts were well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Imaginative, well written and almost believable. As near perfect as it is possible to get. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So are kids a possibility in this universe?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I likey!

HeroesdeadHeroesdead10 months agoAuthor

@TheSecretBunny. I have some ideas that will hopefully add some new dynamics if I can pull it off.

@Anonymous. As far as kids being a possibility, yeah, I suppose. Though I'll likely never write anything involving pregnancy or anything like that. I'll probably address the possibility of kids soon.

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really liked the tailjob with the tailpussy and I hope to see more of that. Since she can shapeshift her tail, I'm excited to see what other forms she can shapeshift it into, maybe a penis-like tip for pegging that can "cum"? Even better if she can grow multiple tails from her tailbone for pseudo-tail-tentacle sex. Not enough western authors of erotica include a tailpussy in their stories. It's usually the Japanese who do it and the few western authors who do incorporate a tail that splits opens usually only use it to vore someone.

1Sam20231Sam202310 months ago

For some reason. I thought this had another chapter.... Sadly no. I hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Just a suggestion: Lucy being shapeshiter can shapeshift into several people like that waitress to spice up the things in bed. Since she and Mason both found her cute.

EmrysEopiaEmrysEopia10 months ago

Come for the hot succubus sex, stay for the insane wish fulfillment of being told "You are a worthwhile human being."

Please continue this series :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When are you going to roll out new episodes

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Excellent, on to part two, that's listed under the Author but not here. Five stars! PS, He and Lucy really should get even with his company and fuck the people running it that fucked him.

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

Fuck, that was REALLY hot... need more, LOTS more...

jkthekatjkthekat7 months ago

Perfect 👍 a great new view of succubus love. I’m jealous

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind5 months ago

I love the originality. You took what, at least, on this site, is almost a timeworn concept, and branched off in an entirely new direction. I loved that!

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 2 months ago

totally awesome piece of work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous