All Comments on 'To Catch a Merchant Princess Ch. 06'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brought a tear

Brought a tear to this old man's eye. Your characters are always so distinct and interesting, but your history tales never fail to add even more depth to the people that walk your world. Kudos, and keep them coming as quickly as you can! Your stories are well worth the wait.

ShayanielShayanielover 15 years ago
Great, greater, Dakniciad

Ha!

A fitting and wonderful end for this beautiful little story-arc in the lives of Thakkor and Alicia!

And thanks by the way for the little chronological help there,

with the amount of stories you have shared with us so far, it might prove difficult to keep track.

Cheers

-Shaya

rmanzrmanzover 15 years ago
Hooray!

Whoo hoo! Another chapter has come out, and with a timeline to boot! Excellent as always, I look forward to seeing how this world expands even more through the characters.

iscourt0iscourt0over 15 years ago
Cinderella for Adults

Well done! A tale of true love with the added element of the erotic. It is sad that the real world does not have the fire and depth of emotion this story describes. We all, or at least I, enjoy the escape from the mundane day to day life of just existing in a world of endless apathy.

I suppose I am indeed a hopeless romantic who could only wish to experience the Cinderella outcome of these two lovers. Or to find friends with the conviction to support their unlikely chosen path. I bid them good tidings and love as they continue to overcome the difficulties they will encounter. Love may not conquer all but, it is a welcome ally in the act of life.

Thank you. Please write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As a latecomer to this world

I am glad this is the first I have read. Means I still have the rest to read. This has a similar feel to Glory Road which I read several times when I was younger. Nice to see a fantasy like this occasionally. Thanks. UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

This story was so lovely. It was adventurous and entertaining and so romantic and just everything anyone would ever love in a story! I fell in love with these characters long ago but I love them even more now! This series is awesome, like I said before I didn't think it was possible but I may just love this series more than Danica and that is certainly saying something!! Keep it up! All your characters are amazing, and the world the inhabit is so vivid and real in my imagination! Cannot wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful Tale

It is not often that a story leaves me with such a contented feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am eagerly awaiting the next.....Hurry up!!! lol

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
Great read

I must apologize to you. I've been reading your work for a couple of years, but have never made a comment. I've always been using my work computer. Finally, I got my first computer today and have been commenting on all my favorite stories and favorite authors. Thank you for your stories.

Happy holidays

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVED IT

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on a wonderful story with an enthralling plot. Secondly, I would like to let you know that I started reading literotica because of your story. When I first happened upon this site, I was searching for filled out stories that met the standards of a published novel, and had no intention what so ever of reading erotic based writing, but because of your fabulous skills, I have come to adore this site and often times find myself reading your published works or sifting through lists of stories in search of writing similar to yours in both quality and subject matter. Keep up the Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Incredible Stories from a great author

All of these works are superb. I find myself searching for more and more of your stories. Blackhawk got me interested, and The Danica Series hooked me!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue :)

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
That was lovely!

I never tire of a happy ending! You are very talented and I'm very glad you've shared this story here.

grizxgrizxover 13 years ago
still the same

As all your other contributions hard to put down once I start reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I couldn't put this story down until I finished reading it.

Keep on writing.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
how is it.....

That I totally missed how amazing the king and queen were? Now I can't wait to read the rest!

medic452medic452almost 12 years ago
very excellent

Very good story and well written. Have to ask about what her parents think of her decision years later when she becomes queen?

lusherlusheralmost 12 years ago
charming

This series is wonderfully plotted, and sweet without being cloying. It's romantic adventure done right.

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 11 years ago
my oh my

Lol it is another late night for me. I am reading your wonderful stories and now I have an order to follow. Thank you for sharing your gift of words

PsychoBear1993PsychoBear1993over 8 years ago
Good read, on to the next

After your suggestion, I checked out this story. Very well done, and if I'm not mistaken, you've more stories similar to this with background of other characters and, I'm assuming, more on Alicia and Thakkor, so on to the next for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks for letting me read your stories. Sadly I think this is the end of my time with darkniciad, danica and company. I will check back occasionally to see if you have written anything new. Thanks again!

P.S.my new forum name will be appy ogre ;-)

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loved it.

Not sure to be glad that I came to your stories late, so that I wouldn't have to wait for the next one, or to be sorry, because it means that I get less sleep.

Just kidding - I'm glad that I have such a treasure trove of great stories to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous