All Comments on 'To Finally Meet'

by lustybard

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Kat0511Kat0511over 13 years ago
Very sensual

and every detail perfectly captured from the start. Excellent.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Although you (mimic?) the romance novelist....

...adequately it is a thoughtless plot line which illuminates only one side of a potential conflict i.e. drama and let's face it, who the hell can't write a sex scene??? Thousands of writers have done it on this very site. I'll bet if you concentrated on plots that might appeal to someone with a sense of elan, in a less whimsical style you'd earn some more red H's. I just personally feel that the only thing really memorable about a story (except for the occasional Toni Morrison whose writing is unique and mellifluous enough to excite on it's own)- is the relative singularity of the plot. Obviously you will have fans simply for writing well but add some fire and brimstone and maybe some will be hetero males!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustybard@lustybard
Words, and love (and lust) are the primary forces in my life. I haven't posted new stories in quite a while, but I still enjoy knowing what's here has been appreciated, and I enjoy finding new people to chat with.