To Finally Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her with lips that tasted of her own succulent essence, and she returned the kiss ardently, her tongue dancing with his. "Oh, love," she crooned when she pulled back, licking her lips and smiling. "That was ..." and words seemed to escape her, so she wrapped her arms around his back, holding him tight against her. It almost felt like their hearts were beating in time.

Their thighs were intertwined, and his erection was pressed to the curve of her lower belly -- which, when he realized it, only made him more aroused, the softness of her flesh, the smooth embrace of it around the one part of him that still sorely needed attention. Slowly, Donald pushed against her, the friction of skin against sensitive skin almost maddening. Her breasts were crushed against his chest, and as he moved one of her nipples flicked across his; a small starburst of pleasure. He closed his eyes and inhaled slowly, his whole body seeming to radiate warmth as his need grew deeper. When he looked down again, Colleen was smiling.

"Do you want something, lover?" she whispered, reaching down and surrounding his cock with one hand, squeezing it until he groaned, the shaft pulsing. Wickedly, she stroked her thumb beneath the head, and he could feel the sensations rising in him, closer and closer to losing control.

"God ... wait ..." he cried out, biting his bottom lip to try to hold back. "Too much ..." His head was spinning, he couldn't think clearly enough to form the next word.

All at once, Colleen let go, her hands finding his and flipping him over so that he was lying on his back and she was straddling him, laughing. "You think you can do that to me and then claim 'too much'?" she said, grinning and bending down to nip at his throat, teasingly. Each touch, each kiss was electric. He could feel her heat against his belly, sliding down to his thigh as she rocked her hips against his. His cock was trapped just there now, too far to the side but close enough that he arched his back, driving himself against her in frustration. "Now, now, lover," Colleen crooned, placing one finger to his lips. "I won't tease you as terribly as someone did me, but you have to allow me a little bit ..." She kissed him then, and trailed her lips along his jawline, down his throat, biting his shoulder gently. Every kiss was like a blooming of warmth, of pure pleasure that rippled from the contact point through his entire body.

Donald whispered her name and lay, tensed but waiting, hands at his sides -- but he did not have to wait long. Colleen let her mouth find his own again, kissing him softly at first but quickly letting it deepen, fanning the flames of their mutual passion, and almost before he realized what she was doing she had slid down and moved over just enough, and the smooth curved head of his cock was pressing in against the entrance to her wetness. She held there for just a moment, perhaps focusing on the kiss, perhaps so he would have the chance to do what he did then -- reaching up and running his hands down the curve of her back, over her bottom, around to caress her hips, but neither trying to guide her further down over him nor lifting his hips yet to thrust into her.

"Good boy," she whispered, a naughty smile teasing at the corners of her cupid's bow lips. Then, with almost agonizing slowness, she lowered herself, the head of his cock popping inside all at once but taking the shaft into her inch by delicious inch, her grip slick and exquisite about him, muscles rippling, heat almost impossible to believe. Donald gritted his teeth, head thrust back, body shuddering beneath hers as he simultaneously tried not to push up yet -- and tried to keep from coming immediately, there and then. A long, low, inarticulate groan escaped from his throat.

Colleen gasped as she reached the base and he was fully within her. "Oh, you feel so good inside me." Her hands found his, fingers entwined, and she moved somehow that caused him to be stroked within, as expertly as if she'd still had her hand around him. "Does it feel good to you?" she whispered, and did it again. Donald couldn't think, couldn't focus when he opened his eyes. Everything was bliss and the promise of further bliss; his universe had compressed from galaxies and solar systems down to this room, these two bodies fitting perfectly together. He tried to tell her that everything was wonderful, everything was amazing, but all he could do was moan and, as she started to move up and down over him, find the strength to match her movements while still trying desperately to keep from losing any semblance of control immediately.

Slowly at first, the two moved separately toward a common point, but as the pace quickened they began to move as one; one desire, one body. Donald knew that each new bolt of pleasure that shot through him, she felt as well -- and when he reached in between them to stroke her clit, urging her further, faster, harder as their bodies raced together, it was as if he'd stimulated himself, every caress touching them both. "I love you," he gasped out, not only speaking to Colleen but to this entity of which they had both become part. It was a joy unlike any other.

He gripped the edges of the mattress and thrust up harder into her, their pace increasing until it was obvious he couldn't hold back very much longer. He could feel himself swell inside her, her grip on him so perfect, so delectable the pleasure that he couldn't keep from being consumed for more than another moment or two. "My Colleen, my darling, my love," he gasped, and looked into her eyes to see that she needed no warning.

"Yes, my lover, my love, my Donald," she whispered in return. She lifted up and fell back down again, crying out and pushing up again, hands on his shoulders. "Come for me, god, fucking come, lover," she pleaded, starting to shudder above him ...

And he thrust deep one final time, deeper than ever, looked into her eyes and wrapped his arms tight around her, pulling her down for a passionate, eternal kiss ... and the sensations he'd been holding just barely at bay within consumed him and he came, flooding her to the depths, pulsing once, twice, three times, each time shooting deeper into her, claiming her from within as his own just as she'd claimed him by slipping down around him so perfectly ... and somewhere in there she moved faster than ever, pushing down against him while he filled her, and she came again as well, crying out his name, cheeks and chest flushed. It was, without a doubt, the most beautiful he'd ever seen her, and a moment absolutely perfect in every way. Even in the midst of it, he tried to memorize every sensation, every emotion.

Finally they slowed, panting, hearts still racing but bodies come to stillness. Colleen remained above him, around him, gazing down deep into his soul as their lips met again but tenderly this time, softly, savouring the kiss as if by moving too quickly, making a noise, they might be forced to depart. Donald reached up to caress her cheek, wordless, and she smiled at him.

When he did dwindle and slip from her, she moved to lie beside him, and they began to speak again -- talking about anything, their days, a noise they thought they heard, the temperature of the room -- but every sentence was actually, I love you, or That was incredible. It simply seemed superfluous to actually say those things when both were continually thinking them.

Donald rained soft, gentle kisses over Colleen's cheeks, her throat, her shoulder as she slowly drifted toward a peaceful sleep. He knew he'd stay awake for a while, watching over her; just as he knew she'd awaken first and do the same for him. He realized that all his nervousness had departed; he realized that in this place, in this moment, he had no doubts that he had made the right decision and that this was the most perfect, pure, real path he could have chosen.

He turned to Colleen to tell her these things, but she was breathing evenly now, eyes closed, most of the way toward sleep. So gently she couldn't possibly have felt it, he brushed his lips over her forehead, and then reached over to switch off the light, letting the peaceful, soothing darkness surround them both.

12