All Comments on 'To Forsake All Others Ch. 02'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This is a different and good approach to this kind of stories...

This is a different and good approach to this kind of stories...This shows how truly loving a person turns it almost impossible to do the things we read in the other extreme cuckold stories...Love comes strongly interlaced with respect, and is that respect that will not allow for people to behave like those stories describe...And if they are required to behave like that, they will lose respect first and than their love is gone too...4* for the whole story...

cap5356cap5356about 8 years ago
interesting story

very interesting story as it turns the tables completely in how everyone takes cuckolding. but then again why can't women have the same fantasy as men. maybe later after he feels more comfortable with the idea he might go for it more. who knows

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
let down

A huge dissappointment for me after such a promising beginning.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
My View

I cannot help but believe that cuckolds and cuckqueans suffer from a fundamental lack of self-respect which compels them to humiliate themselves. There is nothing loving about this. It is an illness and a very sad one because it leads inevitably to them losing the respect of others as well.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 8 years ago
Highly original

and likely more realistic than the "best sex ever" alternatives. If it had been Jessica, however.....!t still would be 5* in my book either way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I must confess to being surprised.

I expected a story that showcased the positive aspects of swinging/sharing. I certainly didn't expect a 'no thanks' from our hero. I don't think many of our 'burn-the-bitch' authors would be so considerate of the other side. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

A rather pleasant surprise ending and a nicely written story about a situation seldom explored from what I have read here.

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Nice

Nice and realistic story.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Uncomfortable.

I could feel his discomfort with the whole "unfaithful" feel of first the bj with the young woman,and then the whole unnatural relationship with Colleen.

Couldn't help but thinking that he could have been creative in encouraging his wife's fantasy by role-playing during sex.

He saw his wife's sexual desire unleashed with her fantasy so he should have explored other fantasies instead of returning to the once a week mundane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

Good twist, segway from the first chapter. Not the run of the mill story, nicely done.

qhml1qhml1about 8 years ago
A refreshing change

He wasn't comfortable rutting away while his wife was home with her toys imagining what was happening. He was just a man, who, when faced with his own moral compass, went back to center. In the end, he was true to his own beliefs.

The fact that he allowed both encounters was a bit off, he knew all along they were wrong. Just goes to show when you think with your little head you never make good decisions.

Good read,

Q

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Nice twist

but lacked credibility. A women like the wife is a "unicorn", a fairy tale. Not many exist in nature. So it is incongruous to read of one, and goes against normal experience of marriage that the wife would be a cuckqueen. But you did a good job of selling it.

In fact, it may be a well concealed ad for the swing/share lifestyle, especially when considering the final paragraph he relates they devolved back into boring, infrequent sex life. Or not, considering that the husbands final say is that he wouldnt have it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More popular than you think

You know, if you google cuckquean, you will find a few tumbler blogs of real women who are into this. I'm sure there are more. I just wanted to see if this is only in porn or really a thing. So once I found a few apparently real ones I stopped. But I see it is a real thing. I would like to see a continuation of the story or a new thread where it's really explored. I happen to agree with QMHL about the story itself. But I would like to read a story where cuckqueaning is portrayed as close to real life as possible, while still being erotic as hell of course. Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Holy Shades of Camille Cosby !

So the narrator's wife is a cuckqueen. I didn't see that coming. That twist felt totally artificial and contrived to me. But I'm no expert on that branch of kink aka maybe it's me. Loved the first installment. This one ...not so much.

It just goes against everything I know that a middle class woman with kids that need a provider would play Russian Roulette letting said provider get out and about comparing other women carnally. Maybe if this couple had excellent communication skills . I think those said skills for the twosome are better then average and buttressed by core integrity but not at mind meld levels that I think is essential.

This story was a failed experiment to my standards , but props to swingerjoe for pushing the envelope. I thank him for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Many here would be surprised

...by how common a fetish/fantasy this is for women. It seems implausible that only men would have this fantasy of sharing their spouses with another. Just do a quick Google search and see for yourselves.

As to the psychology of it, it could be a manifestation of an inferiority complex or some other personality flaw, but I prefer to think of it as an example of group selection. When human beings join a group they often merge themselves with the other members of that group, whether it's an athletic team, a military unit, a church, etc.. In time, the happiness of that group becomes more important than the happiness of the individual.

Marriage is a merger of two individuals into a group. Her pleasure becomes his and vice-versa. That spiritual connection extends to sexual pleasure. In the same way that a soldier begins to value his comrades' lives more than his own, a "cuck" values his or her spouse's pleasure more than his own. It's difficult to imagine how a couple can have a stronger connection than that.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Real Story Telling.

Very enjoyable and realistic read. Thanks for sharing.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 8 years ago
no read, no score

Well Swingerjoe, I've taken your challenge and spent a few minutes going "legit" with an account , although I had to dyslexia(ic) my user name to do it ! Now are you going to allow voting on your submissions ?????

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ Crkcppr

Congrats on officially joining the Lit community. That has nothing to do with why I don't allow scoring, though. The bottom line is: I don't care about the scores -- especially in this category. In other categories, the score is fairly indicative of the quality of the story. In this category, it is absolutely pointless.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Fun

Well told story with that really nice twist at the end. Thank you.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 8 years ago
@ Swingerjoe

That's exactly why this category needs to be broken up ! And please don't go into your canned speil about non-erotic and other categories. I don't want to wade through westerns and my dog died stories !

It's obvious that this category , and scores, suffer from the two obvious camps of readers/authors torpedoing each others scores. I would like to see a new category for the stories that I prefer . You guys can keep this one, simply need a new hub for all non willing cuck , hotwife, swinging stories of marriage ! Is that too much to ask ? Or at least put the tags at the front of the story, then everyone can relax and enjoy what they enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nah, we know why

Quit lying, joe. You know your stories would score below 3, that's why you don't allow it. You even fail at the comments. Half of them are you, commenting on your own story. Look down the list. Real stories get eighty some comments. Your pathetic shit gets twenty and half are from you. The rest are from your cuck buddies, bonny/vastie, javmore, et. al. It warms the heart.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
Anonymous

How high do your stories score? Oh, that's right. You can't score asinine comments. Its so easy to trash talent when you have none, isn't it?

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
A brief summary of the scores for Lex1

"This user does not have any submissions yet."

hhmmmmmmmmm

pot meet kettle

wieliczkawieliczkaabout 8 years ago
Really liked it, sexual expression is also about your partner

Some things in life are important. Sexual thrills are one thing. A lasting relationship is another. With maturity, or self knowledge, we make choices. Nice to read about self knowledge and a relationship being more important. This will keep you warm at night. Wonderful story.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
An interestingly different finish to the story

How many attempts at extra-marital liaisons in the real world end with one or both partners to the liaison feeling less than satisfied? More, I suspect than are depicted in most Loving Wives stories.

A few more realistic, less-than-mutual-orgasm, stories might provide a nice counterbalance to the many fantastic stories with their long strings of capitalised climactic UGHHHs that we are so often subjected to on the Literotica site.

So, well done, Joe. I liked your story.

L

Ps: You already know my opinion on your refusal to open the scoring. I still think that if it doesn't matter to you, just as it doesn't matter to me, then at least let those who do think it matters have their fun.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
I so love the wisdom of fools (cap).

I don't have any submissions. I also recognize that and DON'T trash those who do. Hmmmm.

Can you say the same? You seem to have one of the biggest opinions of the talentless. But that is the wisdom of fools. If you can't do, then trash those who do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very nicely told :). I look forward to chapter 3, where they try again with better success. They're a good couple to do this.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Fun Story

Love the characters in this farce! You've got the wimpy husband who's played for a fool by his big dick loving wife. (A heartless cunt!) Then there's the best friend swinging 12 inches of salami who Mrs. Heartless has been cheating with for years.And finally there's Mr. Bid Dick's wife,with the huge fake tits who conspires with Wimpy to get even,fucks him and ends up having his quads! (Didn't I see this shit on "Desperate Housewives?!)

Kind of silly but,loads of fun!

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
Interesting twist

Nice twist on the whole cuckold thing. It was the reverse cliché. Spouse cheats, other spouse finds out about it, a secret fantasy is revealed, both start a new sexual chapter in their lives.

I have to admit though, the storyline feels different when the man is the one able to exercise freedom while the wife stays at home and accepts it. Call me sexist, but I don't have the same level of frustration that I have with cuckold stories. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, just the only one honest enough to admit it. I'm guessing that is what you were going for when you wrote this.

Unfortunately, this may work against you. The latent sexism that many men have, but don't admit to, will make a lot of readers not have the same emotional involvement. A man cheating on a woman is more the norm. It's not as big of a news flash (that is, until she rapes him in divorce court). This takes a lot of the emotional sting out of the story, which is actually a key goal for cuckold stories. I'm guessing that it still managed to piss off the usual moralistic crowd, but it also failed to involve the fans of this genre. The only people who will like this story are those (like myself) who appreciate the creativity and the "outside of the box" thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ Goodhue

Which story did you read???

LOL.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayabout 8 years ago
"This is a real thing"...... ROFLMAO

Great comment! So you googled it and found JaVastiJoes blog posts about it so it must be real!

Google "sex with animals" apparently that is a real thing as well.

Herpes is a real thing too - a lot of people get them.

Again Thanks for not allowing scores so I will never run into it again. Good stories ALWAYAS score well and are read over and over through the years. Your stories seldom deserve that honor.

I will give you props for not censoring everyone's thoughts like javmore. He deleted several of my critiques - that is just spineless. I can understand turning the scores off if you can't score well, I can understand turning comments off if they hurt your feelings - I can't understand censoring comments after you allow them. I an NOT referring to the one line vasties but actual comments.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayabout 8 years ago
Experienced enough to comment?

Lex1 - are you a chef? If not, can you still tell when something tastes like shit? Are you allowed to have an opinion of it?

Are you a mechanic? If not does your actual mechanic laugh at you when you tell him your car is broke. Does he remind you that you can't have an opinion or are not allowed to because you sir are no mechanic.

Ironic that although I am not a child, I can totally spot your childish comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ WriteMyDay

Are you experienced enough to comment about alternate lifestyles, cuckolding, or cuckqueaning? I always love when people who have no idea what they're talking about express their opinions with such surety and confidence.

You could actually do a little research or you can choose to be ignorant. You've chosen the latter, and you look foolish by doing so. I get that you'd rather live inside your little bubble and believe that everyone in the world thinks and behaves exactly as you do, but the world is more complex than that.

Do you only want to read stories that conform to your worldview? If so...why on earth are you here?

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous 04/19/16

IMHO i think we all have the freedom to do what we like and do and with whome in our bedroom as long as everybody inwolved is ok with it,however insulting people who do not share this lifestyle and telling them they are ignorant and limited is not done

Myself i would get the creeps and so is my partner if would see my partner getting fucked by somebody else and i know for sure my partner would leave me in heartbeat if smth like that would occur

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
@writemeday

The whole "you don't have to have talent to comment" excuse is only used by lame asses who want to trash for no reason. People who actually critique the stories don't really need that excuse. I don't write, and I comment. Yet when I critique a story, I try to tell the author things that will help him/her.

Javmore probably deleted your comments because you are a retard. I'm assuming you're talking about his last series. He deleted your comments, yet left like 100 others up there. What does that say about you?

You seem to be holding a grudge about that. Enough to comment on SOMEONE ELSE'S story about what he did. Did he hurt your feelings? Jvmore, apologize to writemeday! That wasn't nice!

I don't know if you define holding grudges as childish, but you should. It makes you look like a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ dyonisos

I didn't insult WriteMyDay because we don't share the same kinks. I insulted him because he's pretending to know how other people live their lives behind closed doors without knowing anything about it -- and then insults others for expressing their opinions without having a certain level of expertise.

I mean...how little self-awareness can a person have?

Here I thought I was visiting an erotic story site to read erotic stories and perhaps expand my worldview. I had no idea I had stumbled upon WriteMyDay's personal morality platform. What an odd venue for that.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayabout 8 years ago
Sorry to call you out Lex

It was YOU who said he didn't write stories so he had no grounds to comment. I was just pointing out how ridiculous that is. And SPECIFICALLY how hypocritical of you having 0 stories yourself. I even went on to explain how you don't have to be a chef to know bad food, I figured even an 8 year old would understand that Hmmmmmmm.

Again, sorry for pointing out your hypocrisy, now go ahead and continue calling me names - putting me down should help make you feel better about yourself.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayabout 8 years ago
To anon

I never commented on the lifestyle, where did you get that from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To anon @writmyday

I read every post in this thread and I never saw writemyday say a word about the lifestyle or call anyone names. Are you making this up or is Joe deleting posts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ WriteMyDay

"This is a real thing.....ROFLMAO!" gave me the impression that you simply aren't aware that this situation can (and does) happen in real life, and that it isn't as rare as you seem to believe. I know that cuckqueans exist because I know one personally. If you opened your mind wide enough to allow independent thought, and actually did a few seconds of research, you might actually learn something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As a female reader....

...I absolutely loved it. I am posting anonymously here because when i've posted similar comments to other stories with my user ID, I received not only hate messages but actual death threats.

All I want to say is this matches my fantasy. I want my husband to have sex with other women. The idea excites me beyond anything else. And to those critics who wish me dead, I am not into humiliation at all. I don't want the other woman to dominate me nor do I want to taste her pussy on his cock afterwards. I don't want my husband or the other woman to belittle me or insult me. It makes me wet to think of his cock sliding into another woman.

The way I think of it is that many people find it exciting to watch porn. I just want to watch porn that features my husband having sex with some gorgeous, hugh-breasted woman with a great tan and a shaved pussy. I can't help that I love the idea.

And when we went to Amsterdam last year, I encouraged him to find a professional provider. Perhaps I will write about it and post to Literotica some day, because it exceeded my fantasies in every way.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
@writemeday

I know I shouldn't pick on kids smaller than me, but what can I say?

Let's point out one hole in your claim. I never once said that people who don't write shouldn't comment. I was talking about people who trash stories just because. I see that you recently picked a name. I can surmise that you were once one of the anonymous assholes who simply trashed stories because the author didn't follow YOUR idea of what a LW story should be. I got this by your comment about getting your comments deleted. I read some of the ones that did get deleted, and if you were among them, then I can guess what you said.

Thanks for picking a name btw. Gives us room for dialogue. Now I can personally tell you what a fucking idiot you are. Probably should have stayed anonymous. I'll stop calling you names when you stop living up to them. Or whenever I get bored with you. Either or.

You're right! I do feel better. Thanks.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ Anonymous 04/19/16

re:

@ WriteMyDay

If you opened your mind wide enough to allow independent thought

NO!!!

No independent thought is allowed!

We will do your thinking for you!

/end sarcasm

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
a totally bizarre set of circumstances

when a husband can fulfill his wife's fantasy

by having an affair with another woman

in a story titled To Forsake All Others.

swirling like an eddy in a mountain stream during spring runoff

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayabout 8 years ago
Lex1

Lex, I'm glad I could help you feel better about yourself.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Keep going

Hey, if you guys keep commenting back and forth like this, then maybe I can finally reach "80 some" posts and gain the respect, admiration, and legitimacy of that one angry anony!

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
To reach that magic '80 some' comments

SwingerJoe, you will have to submit more comments of your own and stir up some controversy.

You only have 47 comments so far, and this story is slipping down the 24-hour most commented story list.

It is a comment-worthy story, though. Sufficiently different from the norm and some of the early comments were thoughtful.

D

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
They should re-name this category from Loving Wives to......

Love Those Comments. Soooo entertaining!

Good story and speaking from some experience, had it happen.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
50

I think I'm comment 50. Cool stuff. Good, well told story with that sweet twist at the end.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
I'm not suprised, not this week anyway.

The shoe is on the wrong foot, hers. Anticipating her date helping her get ready is more unnerving. Good try with a tail as old as time (me).

LadyCharlyLadyCharlyabout 8 years ago
Twist it baby

Refreshing to see role reversal and viewing the wife with a loving heart and not a "bitter bitch" view. However, I agree with Twentyseven. ANY power play in Sub or Dom fashion - including cucholdry - really does present some issues to work through psychologically. Nothing wrong with that, but then these issues should be more effectively addressed rather than fed to fester.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
My wife wants me to sleep with another woman

But I don't want to

Is an incompatible scenario considering the title of the story

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I like that you took this cuckold story to a place that was new for me. Exquisitely written and delving into the physiological aspect of sex with strangers. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INFIDELITY

In this tale we have cuckold and a cuckqueen, an unusual story

Hope you write more to continue this tale

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Anony

Yes. It is a very common fantasy. Do a Google search on "cuckold porn" and see how many hits you get. Go to Amazon and see how many cuckold themed books have been written. Hell, do a search on this very website for the word "cuck" and see how many stories have been written about it. Then do the same for "hotwife", "wife swap", "wife sharing" or any of the other variations of the theme.

Because because you choose to live with your head in the sand, don't presume the rest of the world is right there beside you.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Re, "Joe lies"

So...in your world, the millions of people who belong to swinging sites are all just phony fakes who don't actually swing. The millions of men who post classified ads on Craigslist looking to share their wives with other men are equally phony, and don't even fantasize about such a thing. The millions of people in the US alone who attend swinger parties, visit swinger clubs, go on swinger cruises, visit swinger resorts, and attend national swinger events don't actually share their spouses and don't even fantasize about it.

The hundreds of thousands of videos that you can find right now on any porn site, depicting a wife being shared with a man (or multiple men) are all staged, and all performed by actors. And the millions of men who have viewed those videos are all repulsed by what they see and would never fantasize about doing something like that themselves.

The millions of books and stories that have been written about men sharing their wives are all written by the same sick individual, and the millions of people who have read those stories are all sickened by them and never, ever fantasize about wife sharing themselves.

It's an interesting bubble you've created for yourself. Do you also believe the moon landing was faked? 9/11 was an inside job? The children killed in Sandy Hook weren't really killed? Delusion fascinates me.

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischealmost 7 years ago
I get your message

Faithfulness--monogamy, if you prefer--is for dullards, the imagination-challenged, the drones of the human race. Apparently you--and the untold millions you allude to in another comment--have confused pleasure with happiness, satiety with joy. Do the rest of us a great service: don't reproduce.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ DieAlteRomantische

It's really odd that you chose to interpret this story in that way. This is a story about a man who is persuaded to try having sex outside of his marriage (with the encouragement of his wife) and ultimately decides it's not for him. What about this story made you come to that conclusion that "faithfulness is for dullards?"

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago

Ok, an interesting twist in this second chapter though seemingly a disappointment to some. What I don't understand is the vicious attacks by some of the commenters. I can only attribute them to jealousy or maybe some of them have deep-rooted issues. I can see that this story may not be everyone's cup of tea but there is no disputing that you have a very easy flowing style of writing. I am certainly intrigued enough to check out the long list of stories you have submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Truer Words

Homo, hetro, or bisexuality: it is the brain that must be stimulated first in order to get the body headed in the desired direction. The brain is the largest erogenous zone for women as well as most men. What we see (video, photo or live action) excites men more than most women but both sexes need the brain to be stimulated in order to really enjoy sex. This is why we have our private fantasies. Whether it is watching or just knowing another man is with our wife, the black/white taboo of interracial sex or some other kinky form of sexual action it all starts in the brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good job on touchy subject. Realistic.

I have a friend with several Ladies on a list of approved women his wife gave him..He can service them as the two parties feel the need. It doesn't happen often.

Odd but good!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Interesting story

Well written, as always, but again, with characters I can't identify with at all. This has a better ending than most though, as the couple appear to come to their senses. The spouses of a cuckold and a cuckqueen , like Josh I wasn't familiar with this one, meet up to satisfy their more open, "woke", spouses fantasies. Josh wasn't into it, so it didn't take off. The two couples are made for each, so why don't they hook up in one of them polymorphic triangles, or quads and live happily ever after? I mean, everybody gets what they want. Share and share alike, and everybody is happy. Pretty good Joe. But millions and millions is swingers? If there are so many swingers and cucks floating around, why have I never met, or even heard of one? I've been around a while, but like a unicorn, I 've yet to see one in real lif. If they look anything like the ones you see in the online ads, I think I'll keep it that ay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Brave Step in the Other Direction

Kudos for choosing this ending, a nice reversal of the typical LW story.

OlFrog14x

RedshankRedshankalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Wasn’t expecting that ending but wow. Nicely done. On the edge of my seat the whole time. Great work and creativity!

huntsman29huntsman29almost 3 years ago

The story is well-written, but my overriding take from the two chapters was that I really detested the husband. I mean honestly, what a selfish pussy he is in both chapters. Think not? He gives noble reasons why he needs to come clean to his wife in chapter one. States it's about honour and integrity, when it is all about him needed to feel better by getting rid of his guilt. He seems to care not at all that this is 99% likely to hurt his wife and potentially cost him his marriage and the access to his children other than every other weekend. But hey, long as he don't feel guilty anymore, it's all good.

I might feel different if the cheating had been more full on, but he got fairly ambushed by someone really hot, who was also half his age during a night of drinking. It is wrong, but it's a small slip that he has no intention of repeating - ever. He should shoulder that guilt and use it as his guide to making it up to his wife and keeping him on the straight and narrow if that is what he wants. It might be honest to come clean, but in most cases you just cause a bigger train wreck.

THat was bad enough, but the fact he was also prepared to throw his best friend of 20 years to the curb merely to avoid the slim possibility he would run into his niece again was what really annoyed me with chapter one. Sheesh grow a spine you pussy you can say no if she tries again, assuming you even see her.

Chapter two he is just as selfish. It's all about what he wants, adn screw his wife. First time isn't perfect so it's too much bother and effort to want to ever do that again in his eyes. Of course it didn't work out. I mean for crying out loud having his wife pick his dates for him with no input from him. He truly a weak, pussy with women. He can't talk to them, lets them take the lead in everything, even the woman he meets for casual sex. Then it's not worked out because she doesn't suck cock like his wife does? What teh actual fuck. Does your mouth not work? Ask her to go slower. Take some damn control. It's zero wonder his wife only deems it worth fucking him once a week.

I never much liked the term alpha and beta male, but if ever a label was suitable this guy takes it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES