All Comments on 'To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 05'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
well written total bullshit

I dont think i have ever HATED and i mean fucking hate... Anyone as much as Josh.

For him to go out of his way to get his wife to start teasing and fucking other men ...after the Renaldo event.... Is so mind shatteringly vile stupid shallow and dangerous... And sooooooooooooooo over the top that it is hard to express.

Second... the revelation of the wife's horrible past is well done and it MAY explain her behavior but it also takes the focus off of josh the mentally weak loser

THIRD.... The conversation at the end with the therapist... shows why josh is a waste of human zygote. He likes to see wife flirt fuck or have oral sex because it gave HIM better sex?... that is fucking crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just not good...

First off their are real villains in life. Child molesters, rapist, people who promote genocide sorry but evil exists we see it everyday. I think you get this. Here is were you derailed the story. You spent so much time breaking it up that when you finally sewed it back together it was as an after thought. You never redeemed her. She never got me to say hey I think they should stay together.

The fact that Josh encouraged her to do it does not in any absovle her hurting. It doesn't matter if I ask my wife to cut off my hand even if I beg for it. She wouldn't do it because it would hurt me. That's what love is. Sometimes you just don't do things you want to do because it would hurt those you love.

As far down as you take your characters you have to bring them back. Not with words but with actions. As I reader I have to see them making amends not just words of I love you or I'm sorry. I have to see them come back from that horrible person. You will never redeem a character by saying they had a shit childhood. Because it's not actions. It's only words. We don't believe them. We don't forgive the villain that way.

Imagine if in Star Wars instead of throwing Palpatine off the rail Darth Vader died by his sons hands but apologized at the end. Would you feel his character had been redeemed. Actions. We only see actions. We as readers got to see her hurt her husband with actions. But we as readers never got to see her love him or make it up to him. And I don't me through sex.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting Story

Really well written and edited. Very few technical flaws at all. The back and forth was a little tiresome, but it worked.

What was most interesting was that the characters were really flawed, but not bad people. They did love each other. And they had there own issues, which manifested themselves. The story was actually pretty realistic insofar that it showed that there aren't perfect, neat tidy ways that real problems of real people in real life get resolved. Here, they moved forward.

Thanks for an interesting, well written and occasionally very erotic story.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Hmmmm, a man who invents a "game" where his wife has extramarital sex (blowjobs, hand jobs and serious petting is sex) and goes overboard because hubby can't distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality nor control his temper when wifey goes too far. That sounds awfully familiar. Written well? Yes, I suppose it was but you might as well have used the names Mike and Jenn. I do sincerely thank you for not running it on for years. At least I assume that Josh and Naomi have stopped gaming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Okay I'll admit that the story ended up being a better read than I anticipated . Give you the 3*s .

I couldn't sit through that movie "The Notebook ". Just drove me away . Maybe that's partly why I disliked your story . That time , bouncing back and forth .Made this a story to slog through, rather than enjoy . Another point was Josh , the more you wrote about him the more repulsive he became . What an immature , idiotic , stupid , and insipid man . I really feel bad we are the same sex ,lol. Josh deserves Naomi . She hid her issues from her husband , and it came back to almost destroy the marriage .

As the story concluded I realized I connected with the Jerry and Trina characters and liked reading about them much more than Josh and Naomi .

This was more than a cheating wife story . It is an example of the dangers of lies, and hiding your past . I would never remain married to Naomi but I understand why Josh would.

So kudos to you javmor79 . Keep writing and I'll try your next story as

AMerryman

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Thoughtful story about a man who not afraid to flaunt his vulnerabilities like rednecks display assault rifes

Josh is not a hard man and doesn't feign being one. When things go very wrong, he goes to strong women ( wife, sister, counselor ). In story, things ended peachy , thanks to therapy. Josh believed in support systems and didn't internalize and self shame. There's qualms to be found here and stretches of credulity, but the over arching message is clear . Get help for crisis , consider therapy. I agree with that.

Do I wish Josh was a little less fluffy and mallable , willing 'to try anything ' when Naomi is just going thru the carnal motions ? Well that could be plot line for my next story but emulating javmor79 drive to research controversial topic , challenge readers and submit it to tender mercies of LW demographic ? Very daunting. Full marks and thanks to javmor79 AND editors . *****

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Hmm

An emotional tale.

Let me tell you, in the first four paragraphs or so, I found Josh to be a weak and contemptible human being.

And now, having finished the story, and thinking about it, he is STILL a weak human being.

But, it seems his wife NEEDS a weak and contemptible human being for a husband. One without 'ego' (i.e. willing to do whatever fucked up shit she wants to do) A 'strong' husband (i.e. one who can take all the stripes I put on his soul with anyone handy with a penis)

Thought experiment:

I am a physical superior human being, attractive to the opposite sex. However, due to circumstances, I get 'caught' in the web of matrimony with someone with low self esteem and no sense of identity. One whom I mentally rape over the course of my marriage by slurs, sexual or otherwise. Whom I deny affection to.

So...am I talking about Naomi or her father? Yeah.

Except that Naomi BROKE Josh to her will. Why? She is as selfish a cunt as her father was.

Why did HE put up with it? Because he liked getting his penis wet a bit too much by his hot girlfriend. Because he did not have a problem riding the town bike as long as she always wiped off the seat afterwards. Because this contemptible little shit had to have caviar sex EVERY FUCKING DAY.

He is a spoiled, shitty contemptible human being. He acknowledged this early...and yup, he lived down to that estimation of his character.

Do I feel that THE CHARACTER OF NAOMI is redeemed (caps to emphasize who I am speaking about)? "Oh...I am mad at my father. Okay...that means my fucking some other guy doesn't count. Whee!"

No. But honestly, I do not have a problem with Mark. I have a problem with that masseuse. I have a problem with her fucked up attitude the entire time. "I will fuck anyone I want and if you want to be in my life, you have to like it".

That is such an emasculating and low thing to do to another human being. So has she 'fixed' any of this in her life? She has stopped treating her husband like shit.

As much as that redeems a person, it does. That, alas, is a pathetically low bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Up and down story

Difficult to read in parts. Impossible to like the overall story because Josh is such an weak, unlikeable character. I really didn't like Naomi much either. Too much of a user.

While this was well written from a "cross the "T", dot the "I" perspective there were parts that just didn't flow well and made understanding the point difficult. Have to give this a "2".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Those who like LW and cuck stores know that Josh

is exactly what he should be, Wimp and a slave to her vagina!!! That's what a cuck is to be dear annony. That's why your wife left you she didn't want a wimp and a cuck she just wanted someone to fuck that could get her off. Your 3 incher never did!! I gave it a 5 for the real feeling a cuck has and for a really good LW story

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A real good story...

A real good story...@javmor79 hit the jackpot about open and cuckold situations when said: "You can't live on drugs forever. A marriage that depends on the excitement from a "game" is like a drug. It feels good until it starts to take its toll...". That's what I think...All the characters in this story had their strong point and weak ones, but they fought to surpass them...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not good...

Man i usually like your stuff but this story was very weak.

Also the format made no sense. there is a place you use flashbacks etc to tell a story.

here it felt unnatural..

The characters were pathetic and left unredeemed at the end.

Naomi's mom should have gotten a divorce if she was so unhappy.

but in the end she went the whore route. (for all we know , her mother maybe having cheated at an earlier time resulted in her father treating the mother so badly, makes as much sense as anything you have written.)

Just a sad tale of a whore, a wimp and the future screw-ups they will raise.

And using past tragedy to make excuses for present mistakes is just that -a weak excuse.

I see no way how they can stay married. How can any wife like Naomi respect a husband like Josh and vice-versa???

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Two of my dislikes in story-telling

are switching back and forth between time frames and multiple first-person narrators. Despite this, I found Javmor's story to be a fascinating exploration of various human frailties that maintained my interest all the way through.

I assume that there was a bit of serious re-writing of later parts in response to comments made on the earlier episodes, as what was introduced as a seven-part story became six and finally five. I felt that it ended well, and probably couldn't have maintained my interest if it had stretched to a full seven parts.

All the characters were flawed except for the sainted Beth, who rode in on a white charger at the end with a philosophy of life that allowed Josh and Naomi, and through them his sister and new brother-in-law, to live happily ever after.

"What is it that you keep on doing that always gets you into trouble? Well stop doing it !" is sage advice. It is almost never taken. As Javmor says in the story and as FD45 picked up in a comment, these fatal flaws can be like a drug. But they are also what makes a story interesting.

L

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
That being said

This is my take on the CHARACTERS.

When one writes on this subject, and with at least some realism and research, there is only so much you can do with it and preserve credibility.

No one would believe in a he man Josh. No one would believe in a saintly Naomi (though Javmor did his best there...)

As a story, it held my interest. I did not like the constant use of present tense in the writing. So as an emotionally evocative tale, it works. As getting them to at least a semi morally stable situation, it...kind of works.

In some ways, this has to be done by Tinker Beth: the magical psychological fairy who fixes all their flaws with a single revelation or a single talk.

I enjoyed the perspective.

maninconnmaninconnover 8 years ago
I liked this tale!

I liked the flashbacks.

I liked the characters.

I likes the shifts in POV.

I liked the sex.

I'd like Naomi's number.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate cuckold stories.

Which is why the only part of this story I liked was the conclusion, when the cuckolding stopped. Moral to Javmor: You are a talented storyteller. Don't waste that talent on ugly and unpleasant stories. Realism? Yes. Cuckold? No.

ace4869ace4869over 8 years ago
Great job!

Cuckold stories are not popular here but this one was a masterpiece. Thanks for the ride and some great entertainment J. Great tale brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You ended it well.

Before I read the last installment, I had deduced that Naomi had an inferiority complex or in the least low self esteem. While she used Josh, she didn't just use him. He was the rock that she returned to, and he loved her so much, and he had a need for self validation, that even though she strayed, and even humiliated him with Renaldo, that he accepted it to a point. She was screaming for help, allbeit at too high a frequency for anyone to hear. Really, really good story, and I'm glad that you found a way to end it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hate cuck stories but found this a little different. She was who she was and held no bones about it but hubby let her have control over all the sex. Once he stayed with her after dating with her fucking any guy she wanted , he showed her she could always get away with it. The councilor hit the nail on the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

All the way through. What the cuckold story critics miss is that sometimes you have to go through some crap to get to something really worth having. You captured that well.

ken philipsken philipsover 8 years ago
Truly Wonderful Story

Javmor. This is by the proverbial mile by far your best story. Truly wonderful piece where you used Beth the Counsellor to bring some very important philosophies & beliefs to what makes a marriage work to the fore - no matter if have an open or traditional marriage. 5* & Favorited ALL THE WAY. Kind regards. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange territory

I must say, like some of the others commenting , that for a Cuck story , this wasn't bad at all. Not my favorite work of yours, but still thought provoking . It would have been enlightening if you had explored Naomi ' s feelings when Josh had the other woman in his life earlier , but it was 99% told through his eyes so I guess that wasn't possible . But now that you've got this out of your system , please give us a good Revenge story ! I know that fertile mind of yours can spawn us a Doozy!

ohioohioover 8 years ago
A brave and complex story, well told

It's complex because the characters are complex, not simple two-dimensional heroes or morons or monsters.

And it's brave for two reasons: first, obviously, because it's a story involving (mild) cuckolding and this pisses a lot of readers off; second, because both your main characters are complicated and flawed people--each of them has problems and each of them behaves badly at times, while trying to do their best to wrestle with their own demons.

So you ask a great deal more of your readers than in a typical LW story. Fortunately, the great writing and the compelling story make the payoff more than worth it. Congratulations on a very engaging, thought-provoking piece of work.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RAAC?

It may be the cuck marriage works well, if the spouses love each other. Because of the human nature it will work in few %.............The story tried to show the few% where the love worked, but the author hide in the grey a kid was the true background for finding something RAAC. This marriage would have gone to awry, if they had not been common kid..........This cuck husband was nearer the wimp husband type than the creampie eating, sloppy second enjoying type and so the readers could read without raw refusing..........It may be this couple will not live same circles of Jen and Michael ...........and the RAAC may be true successful Reconciliation?????......The common kid can get profit from this.........................

DrPopeDrPopeover 8 years ago
Fucking hell !

Ok first off this ISN'T a cuck story at all.

What you have written is actually one of the finest romantic psychodramas ever to grace the pages of literotica. 5 stars !

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
How does dear annony know anything about cuckolding?

Because his wife did it to him and then she laughed and left his sorry ass little 3 incher cock!! I gave this a 5 for content and effort. Great LW cuck story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Praise from Ohio, praise indeed! Also from me 5*

Excellent writing and story despite my dislike of even semi willing cuckolds. Good depth and quality of writing drew me into the story although skipping a lot of 'the Game'. Will reread though and cover it all. I love Jen and Mike also despite my discomfort with open marriages, so too Naomi and Josh now. Well done!

I still feel Josh was a little too understanding of Naomi and her indiscretion's and cheating. Perhaps you could write more post Game stuff where they continue to help Josh re-build his trust and deal with her past hurtful relationships. That would make me feel better, if nothing else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The kid question

The problem is the kid for such marriages. The boy could learn easy every wife is a cheater as his mom is. After this he will be a cheater bastard from the first day of his marriage.................The author forgot the kid problem to use in the reconciliation, because the only thing the kid problem which makes this marriage work for long time, but the future may be divorce after 10 years later besides this..............The authors find the extramarital affair practioner wife stories easier to write without kids or forgot the kids.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
As always an excellent writer

But I really don't see this as a cuck story either as someone else said.

A cuck gets pleasure out of seeing his wife having sex and a sub segment enjoy the humiliation aspect. While they had the game I don't see it as the heavy duty kind of game a cuck usually wants. When it got to that 3some stage he lost it and left. A true cuck wouldn't have, he would have embraced it.

I think you've touched on the subject, perhaps even danced around it, but honestly I don't think you've really got to the nitty gritty of true cuck behaviour.

I've read and talked with a few of them myself and there is a DESIRE implicit in their minds and actions that I can't even begin to comprehend and I just don't see that in this story.

That said it is still an excellent story and well worth 5*

NiceSmileNiceSmileover 8 years ago
Perfect

This story is awesome. The right Mia of sex, intimacy, cuckold mixed up emotions, and thoughtful introspective psychology.

The Notebook is one of my favorites too, and the favorite of several close friends.

Forgiveness has been on my mind lately. I like your idea that forgiveness helps release our internal demons.

I always thought forgiving someone was giving a gift, from the forgiver to the forgiven person. But your story makes me think. Now I wonder, is forgiveness more for the forgiver? The one who forgives?

Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting explanation for her behavior. I wish you would have had them deal with the game crap head on instead of just having it fall away, almost as an afterthought. Leaves the door open.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 8 years ago
as gordo said.....

There is no true cuck in this story. The wife didn't get off on getting fucked in front of him, he didn't get off on seeing her get fucked, as a matter of fact I don't think the fucking would have happened if she'd stayed sober. They pushed boundaries for sure. I know it is hard to write a cuck story. I stretched a lot to make a guy a cuck only so he could rebel violently. Solid writing, even if the title is misleading. I am glad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sometimes two mentally ill people marrying each other works

sorry this marriage will only hold together until the next time his wife is depressed and needs another lover.............

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Depressed !! That's one of th ereasons your wife left you right dear annony!!

She was depressed with everything about your sorry ass. Gave this a 5 becaseu it reminded me of dear annony and his marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant writing, great story

Congrats. Brilliant writing and a great story. Five out of five. I liked everything about this story from the characters, the style and voice used, to the jumping back and forth in time. I like the happy ending too.

In my comment in Ch. 1 I said I was confused about the nephew comment. I realize now that Henry is Trina's nephew. So it was my bad not yours.

Now for the constructive criticism. I think this story would have been even more powerful if Josh and Naomi had separated in the middle and been brought back together by the counselling and her visiting her father. I just felt he forgave her too much, too often and too quickly.

She could have had sex with other men and realized it wasn't the same with out Josh and the game, and he could have been with another woman and realized he still loved Naomi. The two of them could have kept meeting because of Henry.

Having said all this, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you Cheers Steve

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 8 years ago
Right On!

Well done javmor79. This was a very well written story that was fun to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so he's not a cuckold....then alot of your definition of a man must be as screwed up as you definition of what a cuckold is

fuck if he enjoyed it or not......he let his slut wife fuck other men. The thing I don't and won't try to understand is why so many of you so call "Men" stay with a wife that's fucking every guy she meets but worry's about her getting pissed when your doing the same thing. Mel got call a slut but Naomi who is fucking half the planet. And only true cuckold like Ohio and ken " I lick the cum from my wife ass" Phillips would think this was a warm and loving story. I see this is an all the cuckold unite moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hate cucks.

I hate cuckolds but enjoyed the story. I also believe in good and evil.

I know we are all capable of both but when people go to far down a dark path, they indeed become evil.

There are bad guys. I have dealt with more than one in my life.

davwoodavwooabout 8 years ago
Five*

I had to read the other comments first and I am pleased that the majority enjoyed your story as much as I did. I agree that Josh did forgive Naomi's cheating far too easily too often without understanding the underlying cause. I enjoyed the period jumping because it put the story into context. On the whole it is one of the very best on Literotica.

fifteen16fifteen16about 8 years ago
5

A story showing the complexities of human nature, very little in life is as simple as it first appears.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Standing up

Excellent story. I have a thing for cuckold stories, but maybe for a different reason. xLeglover's stories I enjoy, due in large part to his slow agonizing progressions, but I don't identify or particularly like his cuckold (Mike) because he's too much in the classic wimp cuckold mold: he has a small dick, whines, and gets pushed around too much. Your story hits a bit better on the right side: the husband is clearly conflicted by "the game", but he really isn't a wimp. He has some underlying sense of inadequacy but he's not going to let a guy walk over him and take his wife, despite taking chances that could happen. I think he does get the danger thrill of risking his wife, but he is more into reclaiming her than being a wimp and wringing his hands over it. I'm not so sure that all the psychoanalysis would turn them into a more traditional couple- she is still a highly sexed firecracker and a leopard can maybe fade a few of their spots, but not entirely. BTW, the affair with the asshole boss could have been pretty intense with some more attention and elaboration. Whatever, this was one of the best stories in the cuckold genre I have read here- obviously 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
His wife is a pretty horrible person....

That thought she had of her father while she was visiting him in prison? Pretty much applies to her. Only thinking of what she can get from others and not REALLY caring how much she hurts them..

Her Hubbby is a bit wimpy, but I don't find him as annoying as the losers who want the Bull to steal their wife/ The husband just flat marooned his own self worth, and chose to validate himself through her adventures. OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fucking amazing analysis, Anonymous 10/30/15

Spot on!

I would have loved the story if you wrote it I think.

As it is now, it is so so .. 2.5, maybe 2.75

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SAD

Are there really people like the jerk in this story? Why would anybody stay with a slut, when there are many equally pretty women available, who will remain loyal to their man? The answer is of course that the jerk is not a man in any sense that I recognise. Men forgive wives who strays once but not one who consistently does it. The idea of holding a women, knowing that other men have had their hands all over her is repellent, whatever way one looks at it. Thank you author anyway for the opportunity to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

I am as far from a cuck fan as you can get. The thought of another man touching my wife, of "enjoying" her flirting or teasing, of sharing her in any way .... hell, call me a jealous, possessive bastard, but that shit makes me sick to my stomach.

Reading this story made me sick to my stomach. It also compelled me to miss most of a day of work as I couldn't put it down. As much as I could hate the motivations and actions of Josh and Naomi, your writing made the story so compelling that I couldn't stop reading.

Not sure I've been as emotionally effected by another story on Lit as this one. Tough to read, but you made me understand and care for the characters in a way I would not have expected. Well done, Javmor.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Boring

I am no fan of cuck stories, but liked your other stuff... Sorry but this was just boring and too cliché.... You are a good writer, but you take too many opportunities rush or repeat yourself and it allowed me to lose interest..... 3*** for your story telling and lose 2** for just not being good enough to pull off this time skip...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way To Jumpy For Me

Couldn't follow it. From Past to Present, again, and again, etc......Josh was a cuckold throughout his adult life..to bad he did not grow a pair of balls to help him out. She had one excuse after another for every situation...

anon49anon49over 7 years ago
Realistic story

5Stars...I also enjoyed the notebook style of writing...not a fan of cuckold stories, but it worked with the characters...Keep writing...

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
What An Idiot!

Should of dumped Naomi in the beginning and went with Mel. A life less complicated.

RichardcatRichardcatover 7 years ago
Interesting story

Well written (except for some spelling) and kept me interested. 5•

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As I expected.

the unprofessed cuck. he is full of shit. not true to himself. perhaps lacked of sugar and balls.

-Ben.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
&√ Well now...my fault

I admire your ability as a writer, so I forged on through this story, chapter after chapter successfully fighting the urge to skim, to jump to the final page of the last chapter.

In the end, I was disappointed by the story, the characters' characters.

Nonetheless, I still admire your ability and am continuing to read all your submissions.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Mel would have been another story

But this one was far more emotionally charged. The idea that they both felt that they did not deserve the other showed that both were aware of their weaknesses. The final note of the author is fascinating. I wish him health and luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Whats that crap for?? You self-proclaimed therapeuts with your bla bla to things you have no clue of!!! When thats the way you see a possibility to save a marriage of two obtuseness people then stop writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Truly awful story

Two of your worst characters. Both Naomi and Josh are thoroughly unlikable. Self centered, selfish and inconsiderate people. I don't think they get married in the real world. No one is THAT stupid. She's such a lying, manipulative bitch. Why would Josh put up with her antics? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him time and again. And that's BEFORE they got married. Yet he keeps coming back for more. It's amazing Naomi doesn't have 20 std's. Of course that would be a little too life like. The other thing that bothered me, especially in the earlier chapters, is that their relationship took place in a void. Neither seemed to be studying or attending classes and they didn't work until later. Nothing happens in a void. That was a really weak point for me. In the end, his fascination and determination to continue with the game seemed like insanity. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result. Naomi was a cheater. Always was, always will be. She may keep it under wraps for awhile, but sooner or later she'll return to the person she really is. That's why their relationship lagged when she wasn't flirting or cheating. That's what fired her up and that's how she wanted to live her life. Why couldn't Josh understand that? He got abused and kept coming back for more. Insanity. This is your worst story. I can't understand how you've gotten 4's on all the chapters until I realized you must be one of the "beloved" authors on this site. The site managers prop up your scores regardless of the content. Not good. Just like this poor story.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 7 years ago
Oh please!

Trying to "white wash", Cuckold​ crap! You tried I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimp+whore+psychobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Really great story, well written in depth, great story line. It's nice when it all comes to a good resolution. Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
unlike the closet cucks

I can separate myself from the characters in a story, and these were great characters and a great story 5*

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Fantastic series

Thank you this was a awesome series. You must've research this well. What Beth told Josh was exactly what her therapist told us. We need to be able to love ourselves before we can truly love others. Otherwise, our love is really dependence. Great ending. I'm glad they dropped the Cuck thing. But... I can see Naomi's high sex drive being a future stumbling block. There are many millions of people that are swingers. Not all are psychologically tainted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nope

sorry but she's far to fucking damaged to stay with. .. me personally ive ended relationships, friendships as well , with swingers and switch hitters. add her seriously fucked up mind and his demons . too much pain for a miniscule gain. nice writing but end result didn't ring true for me. oh I. think cucks and their fans deserve to die alone and miserable unless they seek treatment

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I don't want to go too far and risk losing you again." - The problem with Renaldo was that she went outside the "Game." This isn't outside the game.

I don't get it! Her mother cheated and her father killed her, now SHE'S cheating?

"He makes me feel like there is nothing he would do to ever hurt me." - No, instead YOU hurt HIM! YOU'RE just like your father!

"If this guy could display all of these endearing traits of "Amor", and then turn around and try to seduce her into bed, she is more likely to be turned off than turned on." - If they're not playing with people they know, then the woman wouldn't know how much he loves his wife.

I'm sorry, I just don't buy the psycho-babble reasons why she couldn't tell Josh that her boss attacked her.

"He plants an awkward kiss on my cheek" - I'm certainly no expert, thank god, but physical contact MAY be allowed in some minimum security prisons, but not in a max prison like this would probably be. I believe that they would probably be physically separated.

"Sometimes being comfortable has to suffice." - Makes me think of Trigudis' story, "Grow Old With Me" over in Romance, where a man and a woman couldn't be satisfied with their "comfortable" marriages.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 6 years ago
Brilliant

Simply brilliant.

One of the best I have read on this site.

Five out of five.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
if U

R stupid enough to marry a slut (some one who fucks on first date) U deserve all you get. TK

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Well you wrapped it up in a neat little bow

Even if there was some psychobabble thrown in. But you made it fit.

Great ending to a torturous story.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 6 years ago
delightfully nuanced

Delightfully nuanced tail of two flawed humans navigating their way through the treacherous Shoals of marriage. As a child of the 60s, I experienced a somewhat similar Tale. Unfortunately, we were never able to maneuver safely to Harbor. We always manage to crash into the reefs.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Wonderful, Loved it!

I had trouble getting started with this tale of two weak people and thought I couldn’t go on to the finish. Then I had to understand why a man would endure and enjoy this lifestyle. Each chapter drew me in more and promised to reveal what I, the voyeur, wanted to know.

Needless to say, I’ve finished it and am totally satisfied with my effort and fully grateful to you and your team for producing this wonderful experience. I hope this small token of my thanks encourages you to keep on.

Thank you.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Happy ending

What I liked most about the happy ending is that it pissed off the BTB crowd. Actually you brought up some sound psychological reasons for people choosing cuckolding or wife sharing. You must have researched the hell out of the subject.

Thank you for sharing. BTW I bet many wanted more detailed graphic sex like most Literotica authors do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deserves a 5

For the writing, the characterization, and for bravery (in thoughtfully and realistically addressing a controversial topic).

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Respect for the author

The care and diligence of the author in exploring this cuckold story goes above and beyond the usual in this genre. The characters are all flawed, yet have a core of decency and strength that makes them interestingly complex. Not all things are easily explained and it was worth the read to the end.

A pet saying of mine is: "things are always more complicated than they appear," and that fits here. Massive respect for the work the author put into researching and laying out this story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a dumb cuck/shit!!

You write thousend of words and end always at the same pathetic crap: cuck/wimp!!! And if you call that love then its you who need a psychological therapy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Guy Deserved......

...to lose his wife, in the way he kept provoking her to continue flirting with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The truth will set you free

An excellent tale of love, betrayal and redemption. Our inner demons guide our lives until we are willing to meet them face to face.

It's really depressing how many literotica readers seem to believe that love, compassion and understanding is a sign of weakness and pride, vindictiveness and hatred somehow makes a man a man.

NyarlyNyarlyabout 6 years ago
Incredibly good story

I've read a lot of loving wives stories (yes, I am an addict). I definitely do not like most of the cuckold stories I've read in this category, so I almost passed up on reading this series based on the title alone, but I thought I'd give it a chance. I am so glad I did!

This is, by far, my favorite story series so far. The characters are well thought out and complex. There are no good or bad guys in the story and has the right level of moral ambiguity that I absolutely adore. Plus the psychological insight and analysis of the two main characters absolutely blew me away.

Weirdly, I usually scroll through sex scenes in the stories I read since the sex is usually repetitive and boring. I find insight into the mental states of the characters to be far more interesting. In this series, I just plain read everything through. A damned fine tale and would love to read similar type stories from this author.

dickandpussydickandpussyabout 6 years ago
Vomit inducing

I wouldnt believe this shit even if i was as high as a kite.

Read this after eating my lunch. I literally feel like vomitting. Such a shit story. Please dude no more. I think my stomach is upset badly.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago

Typical liberal diarrhea. Low self esteem, a tough childhood, blah, blah. And of course let's not forget the "counselor" (the modern day miracle worker) who explains it all and absolves all patients from any responsibility for there behavior. You love her so you should be together. What a crock. So if I say I love someone I can through away trust, honor, respect, loyalty, truthfulness because the sex is HOT. And she's beautiful.

It's not about wimpiness or strength. It's about a sense of right and wrong. About personal boundaries that cannot be crossed. About believing in yourself. All the things that Josh is entirely devoid of.

I don't think any author I've read or any LWs story has ever depicted a more worthless human being than Josh. He has no redeeming quality. In fact, it defies my imagination that Naomi or anyone could possibly "love" this man. I think that a normal person would consider him despicable. But of course the "counselor" gives him a free pass because he "loves" Naomi. Actually I am curious what this author thinks "love" is? I don't see any example of real human love, yes, a lot of lust, but love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Intelligent story - Moronic Responses

Intelligent, insightful story wasted on some of the more moronic Literotica readership.

LA

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
Good work!

It’s a good sign when the reader can’t see the plot twists coming. This last installment had a few. I’m not surprised with Beth’s revelations to Josh during their last session, just mildly surprised he didn’t see any of it in himself earlier - or that his sister didn’t tell him some of it, earlier.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Cuck-shit...

No, I kid. I kid. Really!

A piece that really gives the whys and what fors of at least ONE TYPE of cuckolding. Where there is little ‘attempted’ humiliation of the cuckold (perhaps not done perfectly, but not on purpose).

My question has always been the dom-sub, purposeful humiliation, wimp-ifying the cuck, or worse, sissification. I’d like to get that thoroughly explained to me.

And, of course, well written as usual.

5-stars

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Ok

Very well written.

The thing is the characters, the wife is not worth mentioning, no sane man would marry her.

Josh on the other hand is something else, I avoid the cuck stories but have read a few and some of the husbands are weak to say the least, the ones who get off on it and preform sexual acts on the bull for instance.

Those depictions are of a fetish, a sexual need or lust that cannot be changed.

For however weak and depraved they are the reasoning is legitimate.

On the other hand the protagonist in this story is one of the most awful selfish and weak lowlifes I have ever read on this site, he had no redeeming traits, he was entirely shallow.

A person like him is a complete waste of oxygen and there was nothing enjoyable reading about such a worthless personality.

The writing gets 3*

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
That is unfortunately a swing and a miss

The reason for Naomi's infidelity, for not following their rules of the "Game", is that she wanted revenge on her Dad? The manager of the gym reminded her of her Dad, and so she had to fuck him, multiple times, to exercise the demons from her past? I must be dense, I dont get it.

The series was quite good until this installment, which again was the most important one to me, the reason for her straying....I get that her background would screw her up, but still dont get why she slept with the boss multiple times. And Josh wasnt even that upset by that in the end. These dont seem like real people, so 3*

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
great, interesting read 5*

if you ignore the fact that "cuckold" is not voluntary. this was just a slut and a weak man obsessed with a wifesharing fetish and a slut who liked having her cake and eating it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Few Observations

1. The Javmor thinks the cuck fetish, or variations on it, are more common than people think. I doubt it. Instead, that impression is almost certainly the result of selection bias...those of us who show up to a site like this are mostly atypical, and they (all of us here), in turn, probably have social contacts that are atypical because of our interests.

2. The author thinks that all that matters morally is whether a couple is "happy". Underlying that is a relativistic value theory. It's a common view on this site because it makes us feel better about ourselves, but it's ultimately untenable. The LW genre focuses almost exclusively on violations of the vow to forsake all others, with some violations being clandestine and others more or less consensual. On the "consensual" side we find, among many other things, the assumption here that it is strictly a matter between the H and W. Unfortunately, some reflection and knowledge of history would at least suggest that rejection of monogamy has serious consequences to cultures, societies, and others. Ironically, many of us deride the "morality brigade" for trying to "impose" their moral views on others (relativism, again). Yet, all that those outbursts evidence is a group of people trying to impose on their absolute moral principle (relativism) on those who hold different absolute moral principles. So, much for "different strokes for different folks."

3. I wonder how many of us here ever asked whether cultures accepting of infidelity, incest, homosexuality, etc. are cultures in overall decline? How many cultures invested in polyandry or polygamy demonstrate that they result in human flourishing (e.g. do we aspire to the halcyon heights of Tibetan culture or Muslim culture?). Perhaps our sexual choices affect ourselves and, especially, others in ways we seldom contemplate.

4. I always laugh at the "counselors" who appear in many stories as a Deus Ex Machina providing deep insight into the human condition and a path to "healing". Some years ago there was a Vanderbilt study on "counseling" that found that talking to a counselor did not yield better outcomes than talking to a good friend, relative, pastor, or others who knew the individuals and listened. With the passage of time and changes in the ideology of counseling (yes, it has ideological components), I wonder if the counseling outcomes might not be substantially worse. I do know that a handsome living can be made by playing "Dr. Phil" or "Oprah", but perhaps we should consider that, in general, a counselor has no more expertise than a witch doctor or medicine man chanting and shaking rattles. Perhaps if you are lucky you might be able, in effect, to buy the empathic friend or relative that you may not have by hiring a counselor, but I strongly suspect that today they do more harm than good regarding relationships and place a significant financial drain on the couple.

javmor79javmor79over 5 years agoAuthor
To the last anonymous:

Great comment. I don't reply to all comments, but yours was thoughtful and I can't resist answering comments like this.

You made four very valid points, though I disagree with them heavily. I want to address those disagreements. I have to warn you though; this is going to be a long comment.

1. The first one is about confirmation bias. I can't really argue with that much, because it holds some weight. There is no way to prove my view absolutely, because everything is relative. But, what's to say that your view doesn't suffer from the same thing? Just because you don't hear or see it? Couldn't your view be based on relativity? What you are saying is because you haven't heard of it or seen it, that your lack of experience trumps my experience with people that I know, or real life stories that I've heard. Your view is more valid because of...reasons.

2. Your second point is the weakest, in my opinion. It is the weakest because you use a tangible source for your argument, which disproves it unless you stretch (really far) in the interpretation. You say history proves that the rejection of monogamy brings about the fall of civilizations. I assume you mean the Roman Empire. If you believe that they lost wars and dismantled their society because of orgies, then you read something different than I do. Greed and corruption brought down the Romans, not the gay polyamory people. Greed and corruption are always the things that crumble societies. The stock market doesn't care about your neighbor's orgies. It does care about spending; exchange of goods. If this stops or declines, you see unemployment go up. This brings about less spending, which in turn brings a depression. Who fucking who makes no difference.

Another point you make falsely is that you feel that cuckold/sharing authors push their views onto other people. To this day, I have never seen a cuckold commenter go to a consequence story and say, "Sicko monogamous couple." i don't see cuckold authors trying to impose their lifestyle on "normal" readers. All I see is them writing stories. I think your view of them is also based in relativity. If they write a story and defend it from countless attacks, they are pushing an agenda. If a consequence author writes a story and defends it, he is just standing up for what is right.

Another point that you make is that a couple's happiness is meaningless if it means that they have to vary away from "morality". Morality is another relative viewpoint.

Look at the arguments for abortion, gay rights, transgenderism, etc. Everyone has a different take on what is right or wrong.

You also suggest that couples should consider their happiness against the "hypothetical" good of civilization. Then you assert that sexual proclivities could affect how they act in the real world, which could bring about a decline in society.

Could and possibly are dangerous words.

There are no studies by any reputable source that connect this. Even you posed it as a rhetorical question. This is of course, your confirmation bias at hand. All the things that you listed in the third comment (the legal ones, anyway) are taboos that you feel are "unclean". You even put gay people in it. Yet, these things have been around for ages with thriving civilizations. The end result of your theory is censorship, like in Russia, China, or North Korea. A set group decides what things the people can and can't enjoy, and they have to live within those guidelines for the good of society. .

Does anyone want that?

3. I answered this one already along with the second.

4. In this one you say that counselors usually don't help or make a difference. I disagree very heavily on this one. Maybe it is because of my line of work, but I see this as a gross misinterpretation of what a counselor does. A counselors job isn't to solve your problems, it is to get you talking about them. There is something very powerful about the human tongue. It is the release valve of the soul, so to speak. If everything is kept bottled in, there is sure to be an explosion. But if a person is allowed to "vent" it helps wonders.

Counselors are paid listeners. They are there to devote their time to listening to you, and only you. That is something very rare in this world. Most people don't listen; they wait for their turn to talk. There are many things that go unheard because most people want to talk about THEIR experiences and THEIR point of view. A time on the couch is all about YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@javmor79

"Another point you make falsely is that you feel that cuckold/sharing authors push their views onto other people. To this day, I have never seen a cuckold commenter go to a consequence story and say, "Sicko monogamous couple." i don't see cuckold authors trying to impose their lifestyle on "normal" readers."

I don't blame you for skipping over VastieSmith's comments, but there's one on this very story. There are also anon cucks who comment about "knuckle dragging neanderthals" and the like about those who would get upset about their wife cheating on many other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This just wasn't good.

I think you tried to bury the fact that she really wasn't a good person under a lot of words. Of course he wasn't any prize. I can't help but feel they would have been better off if they had divorced and shared custody. There are some things that cannot be forgotten or forgiven. But that's the silliness that is the LW section on Literotica. Authors post their stories and the commentators express their opinions. Both for various reasons. But when you try to write some esoteric story and expect people to react in certain ways, I think you make a huge mistake. You're always going to have different opinions and given the "anonymous"nature of the internet you're going to get everything from the sublime to the ridiculous. To expect anything else is ludicrous. I did notice one comment that you commented on. I laughed myself silly at two supposed grownups trying to be serious on a porn site. THAT was funny. So here's my 2 cents worth on part 4. Counselors don't just get people to talk. They do try to help people solve their problems. They help people with their emotions. They help them format a plan to move forward. They help people to examine issues like self-worth. They don't just listen. They talk. They suggest things that people aren't able to see or come up with on their own. The problem is that the good ones are few are far between. That's my take. I hope your future stories take a different track. This was simply long and boring.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great story

While i am not a fan of cuckolding and swinging, the way this was written was different enough to keep me engaged with the characters. Well written and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep, he's a cuckold for sure

He's a friggin cuckold for sure, and she's a friggin slut/whore, user and abuser of his love for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Undecided

Naomi was just about tolerable after all the explanations but Josh was just pathetic, pretty much from start to finish. That said she did love him, so there is that in his favour.

However, if he had been a good husband he would have got to the bottom of her issues not just played along with them like a helpless child.

You do write well though. This is a difficult subject to convey likable people who the reader can respect in my view, so you had an impossible task. Thus 5*

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 5 years ago
Powerful Tale . . .

. . . of love and marriage. I read the first three chapters of Javmor's story some time in the past and finished with the last two (read all five is more like it) today. Marriage is difficult; mine lasted thirty-one years, and it takes working at it by both sides of the apple.

I am not at all one of those folks who think sexual fidelity must be a cornerstone of a successful marriage partnership. I also recognize that women have far more possibilities for outside of marriage sex partners than do men. In my case the ratio was about two-to-one in her favor.

As to the story, the jumping back and forth in time forces the reader to concentrate and really pay attention to what the author is trying to tell in his story. The technique slows reader and forces either dump and discard or really read deeply into what Javmor s trying to message. On the whole I would judge this to be a fine example of good erotic storytelling.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
No - not for me

I really like your writing and have read everything you've put on here several times. I like the back and forth in time style, and I really liked the intense examination of the complex, flawed characters.

My problem with this tale is that only his sister and the rather nebulous Jerry are likeable. And that creates a problem. Like most people, if in real life I am surrounded by people I can't like, I go somewhere else as soon as I can. Life is too short to spend it in the company of assholes - even if, as in this case, they are mostly playing. I understand that things happen that can make people become unlikeable, but I still don't want to spend time in their company if I don't have to. Don't get me wrong, I can happily read about the worst people in the world, but there has to be something in at least one that I can like (think Dexter or Hannibal Lector). I reread Perfume by Patrick Süskind, and even he, who kills young virgin girls to try and distill their scent, is more likeable.

I think it's because when we read, especially stories set in the first person, we become that character. You are putting us - the readers - in that person and operating them to show us their most intimate characteristics. You are making us into them. We have the flaws that they do, and on the whole we can be okay with that. We can even say "I'd never do that", but when you are making us dislikeable then everything goes out of the window. Everyone is the hero of their own life and even heroes have flaws. But when you make us dislikeable, you are putting that on us. You are telling us we are unlikeable. So perhaps when you create a main character who is us in the story, if they can't be a hero, at least let us like them a little.

Perhaps this story would have been better in the third person, but to sum it up: two people happily play Russian Roulette - one of them is completely gobsmacked when the gun goes off, and the other complains that it's not fair when he gets shot in the face. My reaction to that: suck it up, assholes.

The last three chapters were more a chore than a pleasure. Despite your excellent penmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The main character's sexist statements

"Men on the other hand are dogs. Plain and simple. We aren't looking for the long haul."

While that may be true for some some men, it is not true for men of quality.

And you know what? I bet we all know at least one woman that fit both statements. They just aren't women of quality.

They can all have each other, as far as I am concerned. I, for one, am not interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfortunate

This is the writing of a thoroughly feminized male - endless Oprah/Dr. Phil psycho-drama and psycho-babble. Neither the plot nor the characters are credible, even taking into account the expected departure from reality that fiction is allowed. This author currently has an extraordinary series he's releasing, and I hope it's finale doesn't degenerate into anything remotely resembling this literary sludge.

desertdog43desertdog43over 4 years ago
FUBAR

FUBAR again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great...

Loves thid series well done.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
5 stars

Really well written, enjoyed it completely

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
I'd Swear ...

... you, the author, was female. This was such a maudlin, soap opera story that it made me sick to my stomach. None of the husband's reactions were normal - they were those of an infantile, decidedly imbecilic, uncomprehending juvenile. He failed to exhibit ANY maturity or intelligence or wisdom or even knowledge; going through life as a confused, weepy momma's boy, still tied to her apron. Neither the character nor you have any understanding of love - for you, it's just a word. You use it unconsciously to get what you want - your mother's unconditional love and attention - from your own wife. And you don't care that you pimp your whore wife out just to get that "mommy love". How infantile! Proof? It all falls down to a "bet for a dollar" - which instigates your wife into whoring: sucking cock, handjobs, finger fucks, tit hickies, getting fucked, extramarital affairs, blowing shoe sales men for a lousy pair of shoes! What kind of low-life, two bit, trailer trash, sewer gash, whore cunt would do that? Worse still, what kind of pansy momma's boy would put up with that, and call his reasoning "love"??

LOVE? You don't know the first thing about it. Cuckold.

KaripetKaripetover 3 years ago

That was a wonderful tale. Extremely well written with characters that had depth.

Everybody has a right to their opinion, no matter how wrong they might be, but the people making the spineless cuck comments take the cake. The male protagonist in the tale didn't give up on his relationship and run away permanently like a pouty and petulant kid. Instead, he found the strength to fight for his marriage and the woman he loved. The anonymous keyboard warriors making the spineless comments were likely the ones as kids who always took their ball and went home when things didn't go the way they wanted.

Staying and fighting for your marriage makes you spineless, but pitching a hissy fit and lashing out before running away makes you a man?

It scares me that people capable of such logic are allowed to drive a car, vote, and reproduce.

Again, great read.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
I dont read

Cuckhold stories. But this was different. The first 4 chapters you got low scores. It all made sense in chapter 5. Which deserved a 5. Naomi and trina had a phycosis caused by events in childhood. This was very realistic and you brought it out perfectly. Well done.

LeibowitzLeibowitzover 3 years ago
A first-rate exploration.

First of all, I want to say that I do think the alternating time frames technique works well here. It was not at all confusing to me.

It's wonderful to find a story in which more than one person's psyche is explored in depth, instead of leaving one of the two main characters two-dimensional. In fact, this story even does a bit of a dive into a third character: Trina, Josh's sister. (Is there another story there?)

I thought it was all quite believable --- the tendency to rationalize and normalize what causes us emotional pain, in order to preserve the desperate love and dependency we feel for another person; and the self-destructive compulsion to act out our independence from a love and need that we feel is all-consuming and overwhelming.

Well done!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories