To Play the Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

"Yes, I understand you," Karma said wearily. "It will be only this once, won't it?"

"Yes Karma, just this once...just this once I shall taste your beauty. As I told you, I want to enjoy the good things of life. Be ready for me my dear, we don't want to waste precious time."

It was done and Karma knew that to back out now would definitely end Jason's chances. The only things left for her to do was to prepare herself psychologically, and prior to Dodd's arrival be ready physically. She had understood what he wanted when he had said, "Be ready for me my dear."

Her fear now was that Jason would detect that something was affecting her, and the need for her to pretend to orgasm when she and Jason made love became a burden for her. She told herself that once her meeting with Dodd was over things would return to normal in their love making, but it seemed that for Jason things were normal since he failed to detect her acting out an orgasm.

* * * * * * * * Monday morning Jason left for the university saying that Dodd has asked him to mark a heap of student essays and he would not be home until after five o'clock. So Dodd had arranged to get Jason out of the way.

Throughout the morning Karma tried to concentrate on her work but the thought of what lay ahead kept intervening.

She had told herself repeatedly that she would not enjoy it, she would do what was necessary and no more. She also convinced herself that she was not being really unfaithful, on the contrary she would be doing this for Jason's sake, but when she thought how Jason would react if he knew what she had done, she doubted that he would see it that way. However, there was no chance that he would ever find out and she would have to live with the guilt of infidelity, guilt that she believed would fade with time.

She was unable to eat any lunch and so she took a shower; she would give Dodd no cause for complaint. She told herself that if she could pretend with Jason she could easily pretend with Dodd, she would even fake an orgasm for him.

Dodd had said she must be ready for him, and so she dressed in a very delicate and vaporous negligee, omitting panties and bra. Dodd had said they must not waste precious time, and she took that to mean the minimum of clothing on her part, making access to her body easy for Dodd. She believed that this would have the advantage of getting the whole thing over quickly.

As one o'clock approached Karma was on edge and trembling. She tried to convince herself that Dodd might have changed his mind, but at one minute before one o'clock Dodd rang the doorbell.

She opened the door and Dodd stepped inside, and gazing at her he said, "You really are lovely my dear and I promise you that you will enjoy it as much as me. Now where...?"

Karma had been unable to bring herself to use the marriage bed, instead she had decided on the large divan in her study. Although she and Jason had sometimes used it to make love on, it didn't seem quite as brazen as using the bed.

Dodd seemed to approve the divan saying, "Well chosen my dear, and now..."

Karma had not been sure what to expect but she thought the most likely sequence would be hurried foreplay and then Dodd ejaculating into her fairly quickly. She was proved wrong.

Dodd took her into his arms and kissed her, at first gently but with growing passion, until his tongue was probing into her mouth. As they kissed he removed her negligee and she was naked in his arms.

For a moment he stood back, looking at her. "You're so beautiful, so very lovely," he said softly, and sweeping her up into his arms he carried her to the divan and laid her on it. He then commenced undressing.

Karma, despite her resolve not to be moved by Dodd's foreplay, had been affected by his kiss and his obvious admiration of her body. She felt the first tingling sensation in her clitoris and her vagina preparing itself for his penetration.

When he stood naked before her she could see that he had an athletic and magnificent physique.

His penis, with its light brown shaft and purple head was already erect, but what surprised – even shocked – her, was the size of his phallus. Jason's penis was, she believed, average size being about six inches in length. Dodd's penis seemed to be at least an inch and a half longer.

She had always told herself that size didn't matter, but at the sight of Dodd's erection she began to think otherwise; she even began to fear that it would hurt her.

Dodd joined her on the divan and kissed her again, long and tongue probingly as his hand sought and found one of her breasts. Karma struggled against responding to him, but it was a losing battle. Her tongue was tangling and meshing with his, and his gentle caressing of her breast rendered all resistance useless; she wanted him. He was looking at the heart-breakingly gorgeous swell of her breasts, and his fingers began to toy with one of her pink nipples, now swollen with desire. She longed for him to suck it and she placed her hand under her other breast and extend its nipple towards him. He leaned over her and taking it into his mouth sucked and licked, at times taking in as much of her breast as he could.

He transferred his mouth to the other nipple and she felt his hand move down her body, stroking, until it reached her genitals. His fingers probed for and found the entrance to her vagina, and he commenced a two finger, rhythmic stimulation. It was hardly needed since her vagina was already flooded and ready for him.

The world that had seemed so dull and grey to her since she had agreed to let him have her, was now transformed into a world of brilliant light and colour. She was all female responding to his all maleness.

Now he relinquished her breast and knelt between her thighs. He drew her legs over his shoulders and her genitals were exposed to him. She placed her hands behind his head and drew it to her, "Yes...yes..." she whimpered, and his tongue was in her, at first probing into the depth of her female mystery but soon seeking and finding her clitoris.

She emitted a low cry as she felt his tongue start to circle that sweet protuberance and she felt her first orgasm taking her in its cruel relentless grip. She jerked herself against him with short jabbing movements as his arms enfolded her thighs to keep her in contact with him.

"Yes...yes..." she cried out, "don't stop...don't stop...oh...oh...oh God oh God...aaah..."

Her orgasm speared through her in agonisingly exquisite spasms as she writhed under his inexorable stimulation, until at last she was descending from the peak to breast heaving breathlessness.

He was ready now to take her but Karma had retained one last hold on normality. When she and Jason had first engaged in sex she had used the contraceptive pill but this had an adverse effect on her. A variety of pills had been tried, but without success, and so Jason always used a condom.

Now, as Dodd prepared to enter her she reached under a cushion and drew out a condom that she had placed there in anticipation. Seeing it Dodd took it from her and dropped it on the floor.

"Oh no my dear," he said, "au natural or nothing."

"But you might make me pregnant," Karma protested.

"Then that makes it all the more exciting," he replied.

The head of his penis was now poised against the entrance to her vagina and Karma had no will to resist. "I must have him...I must have him..." seemed to beat in her brain.

He was pressing into her and she held her breath, anticipating the pain she might feel as his large organ entered her. There was no pain as her tunnel expanded to receive him, and then cling round his length, gripping it spasmodically.

He moved in her, slowly at first but with increasing speed as his testes prepared to release his seed into her. Under his relentless thrusts Karma sobbed and cried out, "I'm coming...I'm coming...come with me....put it in me...deep...deep...deeper...I...I...oh....ow...oh yes...oh...ah...ah...ohaaaaa..."

With one hand at the base of her neck and the other under her buttocks he thrust in deep, the head of his penis pressing against he top of her vagina, dragging her on to him and with a low moan released his sperm into her.

Deep...deep it went into her as for a few moment he held her tightly to him, and then he was moving again, groaning softly with each expulsion of his semen, and Karma was lost in some world that combined piercing agony with wild elation.

It was over and they lay still locked together, breathing heavily. Dodd looked down at her one hand stroking her breasts; he smiled and said, "There, I said you would enjoy it."

"Enjoy" was a vast understatement as far as Karma was concerned. It had been a sexual experience such as she had never known before. She looked up at Dodd and whispered, "Have we time for more?"

"Oh yes," he replied, "but first..." He withdrew his penis from her and moved into the 69 position. The head of his slack penis brushed her lips; it was coated with their fluids and their mingled smell. Now she did that which she had never done before after sexual intercourse, and took his penis into her mouth and sucked.

Dodd had his tongue in her sperm and female fluid filled tunnel: his penis was growing erect, her body was preparing to give her another orgasm, and then he was ejaculating into her mouth as she, unable to cry out, endured another excruciating orgasm.

It was over, or was it? They lay side by side, Dodd's hand almost casually stroking one of Karma's breasts, while her hand played with his relaxed penis.

"You're wonderful," Dodd said, "I could stay with you all night, but duty calls I'm afraid."

"Once more, just once more," Karma begged as she felt his penis hardening yet again under her stimulation.

"Really," he laughed, "you'd make any man forget his most pressing responsibilities."

Karma opened her legs wide; he lay between them and penetrated her once again.

It took some time for both of them to orgasm, and when they had calmed down Dodd got off the bed and said, "Do you mind if I take a shower. Mustn't let the old crocks smell what I've been doing or they might come calling for their share."

He had his brief shower as Karma lay on the divan, still lost in the wonder of her experience. When Dodd had dressed and was preparing to leave Karma she resumed her negligee and accompanied him to the door. There she clung to him saying, "Don't leave me...don't leave me."

"I must my dear," Dodd said, "and besides, Jason will be home soon."

The mention of Jason jolted Karma back into the reality of her situation. She had just experience the most overpowering love making she'd ever known and reacting instinctively she said, "You'll come again won't you, you can't just leave me like this...you can't...you mustn't."

Dodd gave her a perfunctory peck on the cheek, and saying, "We'll see my dear," he left her."

* * * * * * * *

Dodd's sperm had filled her vagina and that combined with her own juices it was now dribbling stickily down her inner thighs and dripping on to the floor. Holding her hand over the entrance to her vagina to prevent further leakage she made her way to the shower.

Having cleaned out her vagina and removed the smell of their couplings, she had to tackle the study and divan. Foolishly she had failed to put a sheet over the divan and it was now marked by the stains of their sexual fluids.

She opened the window to remove the smell of sex, and set about trying to get rid of the stains. It was more difficult than she expected especially Dodd's sperm. Fortunately Jason rarely entered her study and so having done the best she could she had to hurry to dress and be ready for Jason's arrival home.

Normally she looked forward to Jason's homecoming since they often made love soon after, but now she dreaded his arrival. Although she had done what she could to remove all signs of what she'd been doing she felt sure that Jason would only have to look at her to know. Such are the effects of a guilty conscience.

But it was not only the thought that Jason might know, but that he might not know and want sex with her.

When Jason did arrive home Karma did the best she could and greeted him with what she hoped resembled her usual enthusiasm. This had just the effect she had hoped to avoid, and Jason urged her into the bedroom. It as not the same: Jason's penis was so much smaller, the condom seemed more of a barrier than usual, and there was not the thrill of possible pregnancy.

Karma did not even bother to fake an orgasm this time, and this Jason did comment on. She explained that she'd had a busy and tiring day, and this was not altogether untrue, and Jason accepted it.

The evening proved to be wretched, the conversation stilted and spasmodic as Jason spoke about the terrible essays the students had submitted and Karma spoke about her busy day editing – editing which in fact she had not done.

Over the following days Karma tried to tell herself that what she had done with Dodd was for Jason's sake, but now she did not believe it. It may have begun like that, but once she started with Dodd it had been for her.

She was beset by fantasies about Dodd coming to see her again and making love with her. For the first time since she first started having sex with Jason she now resorted to masturbation to relieve her overwhelming desire for Dodd.

In her desperation she rang his office but was told by a haughty secretary that Dr. Dodd was not present. She tried his home number and got an answering machine into which she poured out her need for him until the tape ran out. Dodd failed to return her call.

Karma even thought of going to the university to beg him to come and visit her again, but she could see the foolishness of this since she could easily be recognised and might even run into Jason.

In a final attempt to see him again she went to his house but received no answer to her frantic bell ringing.

She could not believe he would not get in touch with her since he had seemed so obviously enthralled with her, and so she conjectured, he must have gone away on some academic business. She even asked Jason if he had seen Dodd recently and Jason shrugged and said, "He hasn't been round lately, thank God," and asked her why she wanted to know.

Karma said she wondered if Dodd had given the nod to any one of the candidates, and Jason said no, he hadn't, and it seemed that Dodd was storing this up until the last moment, just to keep everyone on tenterhooks.

And so the days passed and Karma was constantly on the alert for any contact with Dodd, even hoping he would simply pull into the drive and carry her off to the divan and make love with her.

* * * * * * * *

The day for the decision arrived and the three candidates sat, trying to look relaxed but in fact on edge, waiting to be called in the interview room; first, Jacob Glen, followed by Gerald Parker the outside candidate, and then Jason Raven. As each candidate emerged from the interview their faces gave little away, and after all three had been interviewed, there ensued a long pause as the interviewers presumably arrived at their conclusion.

It was not Dodd who emerged from the interview room to announce the successful candidate, but and ancient staff member who croaked, "The successful candidate is...erm...is Dr. Parker."

Disappointment was clearly written on he faces of Jason and Jacob Glen, but they managed a smile and a word of congratulation for Gerald Parker who was taken almost immediately back into the interview room, not doubt to receive further congratulations.

It was strange, but Jason, despite his bitter disappointment, felt a sense of relief that it was all over. He told himself that he was still young and there would be other opportunities in the future.

He had nothing further to do at the university that day, and he headed home to tell Karma the disappointing news. Little did he realise what a storm his news would release.

Despite having become sexually obsessed with Dodd, Karma had still retained the belief that Jason would get the job, since, as she saw it, she had virtually earned it for him. After all, that had been the initial reason she had agreed to engage in adultery.

She greeted Jason with a broad smile and waited for him to announce his success; when Jason told her the outcome she at first did not believe him, thinking that he was simply teasing her; when he repeated the news she felt the blood drain from her face and seemed about to faint.

Jason went to her quickly saying, "Darling, it's not that bad, we can survive and there'll be other, perhaps even better, opportunities."

If Karma heard him at all it was as a voice a long way off, as things seemed to swim before her vision and there was a buzzing noise in her head. She had been used and betrayed, and the pleasure she had received during her fucking with Dodd suddenly faded into nothingness. She was humiliated and felt soiled, dirty.

Jason, believing that it was simply the news of his failure to get the job that had shocked Karma sought to comfort her, little realising the depth of her degradation and the fierce anger she felt, and so his comforting availed little.

As Karma slowly recovered from the shock a steely resolve took hold of her, she wanted revenge, but how could she get her revenge without revealing her infidelity?

Doing her best to hide her true feelings from Jason she finally managed to convince him that she was okay. Jason, relieved, accepted her reassurance, little realising what now lurked inside Karma.

* * * * * * * *

Next day, and Karma still not willing to risk a face to face confrontation with Dodd, she rang him at his office. This time she did get through to him.

When she announced who she was Dodd said, "Ah, Karma my dear, how nice to hear from you."

"You bastard, you filthy rotten bastard," Karma yelled,

Dodd, apparently unmoved by this outburst asked, "Is something wrong my dear?"

"Is something wrong? You promised me, you said..."

"Promised you what,?" Dodd interrupted calmly.

"You promised me that if I let you have sex with me that Jason would get the job."

There was a pause, and then Dodd said evenly, "You must have mistaken me, I made no such promise. I said that a little pleasurable intimacy between us might tilt the balance in favour of Jason, I did not say he would get the job."

"But....but..." Karma gasped.

"I'm sorry my dear," Dodd continued, "but in the final analysis Dr. Parker proved to be the best qualified for the job. Of course I would have been pleased if it had been Jason but, well, that's the way it goes sometimes."

"You slime, you filth, I did what you wanted, I gave you everything that..."

"Come my dear, you can hardly blame me if you decided to play the whore because you thought it might secure the job for Jason. That was your choice not mine, and don't try to tell me you didn't enjoy it because it was obvious you did, my answering machine is evidence of that."

"I'll see you pay for this," Karma snapped viciously, I'll...I'll..."

"You'll what?" Dodd sneered, "tell Jason, report me to the authorities, whichever way you go you'll be shown up for what you are, a slut ready to sell her virtue just like any common prostitute, if you ever had any virtue. How would you like Jason to know what a whore his wife is?"

"I'll...I'll kill you," Karma gasped, "I'll...I'll..."

"I don't think you will my dear," Dodd said, "Why not put it down to experience and just remember the delightful time we had together. Now I really must go because I've got a lecture to give, and oddly the subject is sexual ethics. Goodbye my dear, I'll probably see you again at one of my little gatherings.

Karma was beside herself with frustration and anger, and it was made worse because in part what Dodd had said was true, it had been her choice to sell herself for his favour.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers