To Play the Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

Desire for revenge still burned in her, but it was not she who would wreak that revenge.

* * * * * * * *

Two days after the appointment had been settled Ita Glen stormed into the philosophy building and into Dodd's office. Raised voices where heard and then Dodd came out of his office hustling Ita towards the exit.

It seemed that he got Ita as far as the top of a flight of steps where she struck him; he stepped back and fell down the steps his head hitting the bottom step, killing him.

There was no lack of witnesses to the event and Ita was arrested. At first Ita was charged with murder, but this was reduced to manslaughter. At the trial the truth came out. Dodd had been Ita's lover ever since her husband had applied for the position of Associate Professor, a position she believed he would get as a result of her adultery.

She was sentenced to five years imprisonment for manslaughter. In prison she gave birth to a child conceived as a result of her sexual relationship with Dodd and was allowed to keep it with her until it was weaned. After that Jacob Glen took the child into his care but divorced Ita. He quietly resigned from his position and is now a lecturer in an overseas university, with, so it is rumoured, every prospect of eventually heading the faculty.

With a vacancy at the top Dr. Parker stepped in as interim head of the faculty, and was eventually confirmed in the position. Not long after Jason gained the position as Associate that Karma had paid such a price for.

In the meantime Karma had discovered that she was pregnant. There could be no doubt in her mind who the father was, the now dead Dodd.

At first Jason put it down to a faulty condom but as he thought over Ita's behaviour with Dodd suspicion grew in him. This suspicion became reality when the child was born. The child's eye colouring made it virtually impossible for the child to be his and after insisting that tests be made this proved to be the case.

Karma then poured out the whole story and at first Jason forgave her, or seemed to forgive her, but it still rankled with him. Their life together became one of bickering and suspicion and finally they divorced.

Now Karma still edits The Historical Review and has the child living with her. People who know her are puzzled by her apparent affluence. Since her salary as an editor is quite modest and clearly would not sustain such a life style, they wonder where she gets the money from.

Jason is still Associate Professor, but it is said that eventually he will head the faculty. He is married to a rather plain but pleasant woman, no doubt thinking that she was a safer option than another beautiful Karma.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers