All Comments on 'To Protect and Serve Ch. 08'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Can't wait for the rest

I am really digging this story.

Great characters. Deep conflict on many levels. And really hot sex.

Well done.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
Sigh...

I've been up for a very long time but when I saw a new chapter, I had to stay awake to read it. You have an understanding of charachter motives and protags needs that just amazes me. Each of your characters comes to life and makes what you've written such a pleasure to read. Your work is just plain fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter.

NiwaNiwaover 15 years ago
Loved it!

The writing is absolutely brilliant, and you have grasped that to have a really captivating story the hero(in) has to have some flaws.

It just all seams to natural and "human" if you can still call a bunch of were's and vampires that lol.

Keep up the awsome work, and i hope i get to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great chapter

I check every day for a new chapter. These characters are so interesting. Can't wait to see where this heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I will say Shamira's stubbornness is driving me insane. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 15 years ago
Great work, once again :)

Wow. First thing I read on Lit since getting home from the hospital on Sunday. I knew there'd be 2 or more new chapters for this story when I got home, but this many is a nice surprise :) Anyways, I really can't think of anything else to say other than I can't wait to see what happens next!

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 12 years ago
HOT DAMB!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading many stories, and this is just fantastic....

You are among one of my top ten faves, and believe me when I say that means alot.

I have laughed, cried, and felt many other emotions with your stories that they have become like my family, friends or whatever you like. Thank you for the visionary that you are. Never let anyone take what you have done here away and never give up your wonderful writing.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Must admit that at times she really does make me grind my teeth, obstinate and principled is something that I know better than most, but she throws logic and reason out the window just to be angry, basically for no real reason. However still loving the story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Masterpiece and as allwaysssssss 5 stars are not enough ...... This tale is perfection like your writing

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥✨

ficjayficjayabout 2 years ago

A five star story brought to mediocrity with the repeated left wing references.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still following the story line but it keeps getting interrupted by lengthy sex passages that should be pared back. A five star plot dragged down to a three star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous