To Serve & Protect: Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joyce, knock it off." She was surprised by how calm the deep voice was. "First and foremost, I know all about you, and Pat's attraction to other women for that matter. Both are things we dealt with long ago. Second," Joyce saw his eyes settle on Pat and the warm look between the two of them made her realize that she had never had a chance. "Second. I know she didn't have sex with you because she told me she didn't. I don't need anything more than that."

Joyce nodded. "You're right Mike. I'm sorry I acted the fool here." She turned to Pat. "I'm sorry I thought I could just grab you back. And I'm ashamed of myself for even thinking that I would do such a thing. Seeing you reminded me of what I lost."

"Its okay Joyce." Surprisingly it was Mike that answered. "Pat didn't get over you in a hurry. It took a lot of time and a misstep or two before she worked everything out." His eyes rested on the woman he had fallen in love with so many years ago. "Those missteps didn't come between us. There's only us."

"I see that," Joyce answered ruefully. She opened the door and started to leave.

"Joyce?" When the other woman paused Pat continued, "I know what you told me about Theresa. But there's a lot more there than meets the eye. Encourage her. Show her the world that exists beyond the pursuits she's fallen into. Don't let something else special slip away."

Joyce smiled. "You always could see the best in people. Goodbye Pat. Mike," she hesitated, "I'm glad I met you. Take care of her." She closed the door.

Pat looked at her husband. "Mike," she swallowed, "I WAS tempted."

"So was Adam, honey. He never sinned until he said 'Yes'. You said 'No'. That's the end of that." He suddenly wrapped her up in his arms. "Have I told you lately how much I love you? And that I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

Pat laughed aloud and kissed him. Just as in her dream, he held her in the air. But this one wasn't going to change. Once more she wrapped her legs around him. Holding tight, she freed her arms and cast her robe to land where it wanted. "Flattery will get you everywhere, my darling."

"I'm going to make you prove that," her husband replied as he carried her to the bed.

"You better!"