All Comments on 'To Share or Not To Share'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Yeah, well, the Dreamer

For someone who gives so much writing advice, you sure don't seem to practice much of that vast knowledge.

The reason for writing in first person is to get one person's thoughts, feelings and perspective. Then you jump to a second person's perspective, also in first person.

If you want multiple perspectives, the first rule is to write in third person, not first. Bush league.

You obviously know nothing about HIV or AIDS. No one "gets" AIDS. You "get" HIV. Without treatment, HIV can become AIDS. With the retroantiviral treatments available today, HIV very rarely becomes AIDS. People with HIV have about the same life expectancy (with the ARV treatments) as people without HIV. I know that from watching the news. The slightest amount of research would have shown that. This has been the case for more than 20 years. Just stop with the AIDS death sentence.

Not a bad story, putting those two major problems aside. If you weren't such a pretentious twit I'd give it a three. Since it's you, no score.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
This was

The most clichéd story I have read in a while, absolutely nothing original and many of the paragraphs could literally have been copied and pasted from other stories here.

To all lack of effort deserves nothing other than 1*

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 6 years ago
OMG

Well that is certainly one way to BTB, l would like 2 see sum alternative endings, like hubby fesses b4 wifey strays, l am going to get him infected with HIV or put out a contract on big dick's head dead or alive but mostly dead, lol or just disappear him, get the other broken marriages altogether, with big dick an wifey in the same room to watch the fireworks, maybe hubby should have said yes, u fuck him even once an l'm gone, never to be seen again, lol, either way, it's one long slow way to get revenge, now as the author stated b4 the story, it was inspired by sum one else, l would like to challenge the author or anyone else, to write a story, a BTB or any other style, using the line, "To me you do not even exist, you should have been a cum stain on your daddies sheets, till your mama rolled over an got pregnant with YOU." Let's see if sum one, anyone can write a story around that statement, lol.

Cheers CGA

icebreadicebreadover 6 years ago
Four stars from me..

Thanks for your good work.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 6 years ago
OMG

Opps l can't spell lol, *revenge* indeed.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Wasn’t just BTB

It was burn the whole fucking town. Yeah, the cheating wives all got HIV, but so did their husbands and probably some of the kids. Might have even been a couple of kids born with it.

For a man who really loved his wife, he sure hated her guts. What about his own daughters, neither of whom would be taking HIV precautions around their mother?

frazodfrazodover 6 years ago
HIV/Aids story

Radk did one of these years ago. I thought it was well done (WMD and all). The story name is "Nuclear Response"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Calm

I can't believe that his wife was so calm while telling him that she was sick. Besides needing to be more upset for herself, she should have enough suspicion of his involvement to be beating on him!

His innocent little "Who, me?" is a tell!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
I appreciate that you seek comments.

You had a husband toss a hand grenade into a crowded room because his wife and lover were two of the people in it. Not cool. The time to take action was when the wife announced that she was going to sleep with the guy that night, if not sooner. That was the time to seek divorce or take a bat to her boyfriend or he could have explained that the boyfriend was banging a slut with HIV. Instead he decided to spread HIV all over town, starting with the mother of his children? He has lots of money, but lives frugally, so why is he worried about giving half to the wife? He'll have more than he needs left. I do enjoy a good revenge story, but killing a bunch of people not directly involved is way beyond revenge. Imagine the unsuspecting husbands that would be exposed to the virus. I found this story to be a type of murder porn and more disturbing than entertaining.

The switch of POV between the two spouses simply made the story longer and repeated many things. It defeats the purpose of first person. Using more than one first person in a story is the old trying to have your cake and eating it, too. First person has one point of view, end of story.

smartmalksmartmalkover 6 years ago
good story and nice revenge!

Husband well used this rule: "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

That fucking whore deserved it completely.... like her shit-bull Kent too.

This story is good warning for every horny bitch.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Wifey didn’t seem to have a great deal of remorse. I guess what she got after the separation was enough to make the downfall of her marriage and disease worth it.

While the AIDS plot has Been used before I know it’s plausible but it’s rarely believable. I have less trouble believing the young woman would be willing to take down a scumbag like Kent but the possibility of other unknown persons for a hundred grand pushes the limit.

The real culprit here is vanity and ego. Once she allowed those emotions to rule her perspective and value system hubby had no chance. I probably would have had him move out the night of the date or even the confrontation. It probably wouldnt have helped because of her aforementioned change in rationale but staying was certainly not going to work for the same reason. Giving her a serious consequence might have changed her mind. However, your story and assuredly your choices. Keep writing.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
It was a good story. Not a pleasant story, but a good one

It was well-written and shows what happens when people are pushed beyond their limits.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago

That was well written. I like the fact that he never let them know....that he just let her pay the price of being stupid. Well done.

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
The wife character seemed under developed

She didn't seem to have any realistic feelings or emotions.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
In a sad way . . .

. . . it was quite enjoyable and satisfying. What goes around, comes around. I don't mean to be mean, but she got what she deserved. Clear and generally well written. Thanks very much. 5*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Not very good

There is an extremely poor understanding of the relationship between HIV and AIDS. Do a little research. The idea of spreading a contagious disease among the families of the cheaters is awful. There are children in this marriage but they are invisible. How were they protected from the HIV virus from mom? There are a few misused words but not too serious. Shows a lack of attention to detail is all.

How many times did you use the term 'Aids', 20 or more?

At least you didn't insert your political diatribes in this as you usually put into comments on other people's stories. That's what convinced me to go from 1* to 2*.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Your knowledge of AIDS and HIV is lacking.

It's not the death sentence it once was, but spreading it around like that, the CDC would have been involved not to mention the FBI. Knowingly passing HIV is a criminal offence and that would involve a prison term.

And why the hell did he talk like some uneducated idiot? "Ain't" isn't a word a university graduate would use but it was like you were mixing the Wild West with modern day and it didn't work.

Lastly, if his cousin owned the brothel and knew his wife, even though there is no record of them meeting, why would she watch his wife and Kent dry hump but not say anything until he shows up at the bar?

This is a well deserved 1 star.

muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
The story makes no sense

The characters are less than one dimensional, and poorly thought out. Their actions make little to no sense, the use of aids is simply too forced and comes out as a pathetic attempt to resolve the story. You need a ton of work, but your descriptions of actions isn't too bad. I think if you put in more effort into making the characters seem more realistic in their actions, you can write better stories.

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 6 years ago
Revenge

I don't care how it happened, I just enjoyed a person getting revenge for once. To many of the stories on this site end up forgiving. A good story.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Not good.

Your idea of a husband forgiving the disrespect the wife shows him is annoying, if your gonna do that at least let him walk away and forgive her after thinking about it instead of reading a husbands thoughts on how he doesn't own his wife, which is bullshit. When your married your spouse owns fifty percent of you, life decision are made from two people making a decision to spend their life together.

I hate these stories because how wimpy the husbands are, you went extreme with AIDS, this was not good.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
It would be interesting to read a story where

a guy learns that his wife infected him with HIV, and she was given it by her lover, who was given it by a whore with AIDS, who was paid to infect the prick by a different angry husband, knowing full well that the guy would spread it to many different people. That would be a story where revenge would truly be in order. If several unsuspecting husbands compared notes and determined that the one wimp ass husband that couldn't handle the cheating of his wife in some more effective way, actually paid to get the guy banging their wives infected with HIV, with no concern that he was risking their lives, their wives' lives, and possibly other lives, including children, both born and unborn, (This is a really long sentence!) and came up with a fitting revenge to rain Hell down upon the righteous husband and possibly his kids, grandkids, siblings, and cousins, we'd have the ultimate LW revenge story! If anyone can figure out my rambling stream of consciousness, they can write the story. It would rule LW for years to come! I think I have something here! Imagine the body count!!!

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 6 years ago
Woman cheating -- her point of view

It was nice to read the woman's point of view on how she was seduced. Too often the story just starts with the "we have to talk" thing without the build-up. Thank you for doing that build-up angle. However, I couldn't bring myself to awarding 5 stars because of the deliberate AIDS infection. If he loved her as much as he claimed he wouldn't risk her life like that.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Wow - your hero is one cold hearted dude

But this is a fiction site, and BTB plays well with me, so I gave it a 5.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Yep, my kind of story

An average guy but the money to extract the revenge he wants. 5*

Joben285Joben285over 6 years ago
Hmmm

While I liked your writing skill, I just didn't like your protagonist's actions. Keep writing.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 6 years ago
Meh

He seems to have no emotional response at all, and passively surrenders any potential effort at prevention. Then you broadcast the ending of the story over and over and over again. Add these things up, and the audience has no journey left to go on.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WELL THE BOTTOM LINE IS.....HE DID IT

now its up to let God Damn It.....and are you happy now, TK U MLJ LV NV

jasonnhjasonnhover 6 years ago
Nasty

What is bad is what wasn't said. Sure the ass and his wife deserved what they got. Maybe Jan deserved what she got; she was pretty arrogant. Maybe the people who cheated with the ass and his wife deserved what they got too. But did the innocent spouses of the cheaters deserve a death sentence? If so, then Joey himself deserved a death sentence too. The weapon he chose is completely indiscriminate. How about any kids born to women he exposed?

I look at it as fiction stories can get as nasty as they want with cheaters. It IS fiction after all. If all the guilty perish, OK. But in this case, everyone suffered. With his $100,000 he could have had the ass and Jan picked up and dumped in the ocean.. Problem solved.

Lex1Lex1over 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I agree with HDK and many others. It seems some people feel that any actions that a person takes is justified if he or she gets shit on. If your wife cheats, you should have complete amnesty to ruin whoever's life you need to to make those few people suffer. As long as the people who did you wrong feel the pain, all is well.

These same people would scream about how unjust the court systems are for these crazy ass paternity laws that ruin many men's lives just to get the few deadbeats.

I applaud a writer who attempts to step to the other side of the genre, but I personally believe the BTB genre isn't worth stepping to simply because it is as illogical and stupid as its cuckold counterpart.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
A good one.

Well written and tight storyline.

Too many times we see stories here,

where the actions of a cheater

defies logic. Doesn't happen here.

Well....., not until near the end.

The wife then (suddenly) stops

thinking about her husband and

her marriage, without explanation.

A solid storyline becomes a little

rushed.

Never the less a strong story,

from a writer, who's getting

stronger by the minute.

Thanks thecarolinadreamer (tcd?)

for an entertaining story!

The morals of a story is always

a popular topic in comments here (lol).

It has (of course) nothing to do

with the quality of a story, but can

be fun to speculate on, in my opinion.

Two things clash with my morals in this story.

First is the revenge affecting innocent people.

Not good that one.

Second is the question of "pride or money".

Here the guy swallows his pride to save

his money.

Some call that whimpy.

I just call it wrong.

But that, of course, is just my opinion.

P.S.

Thanks tcd for your kind comment on

my comment on "The Whimp".

And this story's dedication.

Heartwarming that.

123.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@BTB

None of the BTB/Consequence fans that I know would approve of this nuclear response, this is even beyond scorched earth.

I'm sure there are some sick puppies will eat it up, but to lump us all in with them is just as unfair as lumping all cuckold fans in with those who like the stories about the wimp husband in a cock cage who sucks off his wife's bulls.

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Well written and credible

and therefore a "five." Its moral point is something else, a deliberate and deliberated revenge that spreads a fatal disease all over town probably to all sorts of gullible wives, women, girls, etc, married and unmarried. That's contemptible.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Now that is a BtB done right

There is nothing that is too bad to wish on a cheater, including deliberately infecting them with AIDS or any other disease. A slow lingering death like this one is perfect for those who fuck with a marraige.

If you want to fuck around either don't get married OR get a divorce first.

5/5

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years agoAuthor
A few thoughts from the dreamer!

Thanks to all who took time to comment on this story; you have done me a big favor. I assure you I take your words seriously and will try to put them into practice. Thanks again!

Having said that, I’d like to respond to several points. I think you’ll find this story set between the late sixties and early seventies and in that time, before the drugs we have today, AIDS was mostly a death sentence. When reading kimi1990’s comments, I figured it was a matter of her being young, but then I saw BuzzCzar’s picture and he’s certainly old enough to remember those days. BTW, I did do a bit of research on the disease and while my scenes would be way off if set in today’s world, they are believable in the time and place I had this story take place.

Swedishreader1, I hope you don’t know the meaning of the word “literally” or how copy and paste works, but if you do PLEASE get me an example of what you’ve seen. I will be very grateful, for it will indeed be a twilight zone moment.

Many commenters have made snide remarks about my offering advice to new authors. As of this writing, not one person I offered advice to has ever bitched and many have contacted me personally to thank me. If anyone finds me giving bum advice show me the specifics and an apology will be forthcoming.

Kimi1990, your comments about POV and perspective sent me on a research quest. Thank You! You are right inasmuch as this site is concerned. I found that while it’s acceptable to change perspective in any POV, and that one can even change POVs within the same story, it’s only acceptable if it can be done without confusing the readers. Obviously I’m not good enough to do that with some of LIT’s readers, so I’ll try not to do it again. Thanks, kimi, you’ve taught me something without even trying.

One last point—I did not set out to create a loveable protagonist. The man I was creating is a somewhat overconfident man, sure that he can handle any situation, and he can—almost. The wife, who by the way resembles an ex-sister-in-law, is a woman who is never satisfied—one who is always wondering what she missed out on; in reality a closet bitch, except she can’t admit it even to herself.

So we have a husband who keeps everything bottled up inside and a wife who pushes the limits; add to the mix a cock hound on the hunt and the explosion is inevitable. I hoped to create a story showing the futility and destructiveness of holding a grudge, even though doing so is a very human reaction. Apparently I wasn’t successful.

BTW when said S-I-L came out of the closet, she turned bitch just about as fast as Jan. And to add a final twist to her life story, after she wound up with the divorce she wanted, she treated my brother very decent about the division of property, even leaving much the judge said she could take, so it’s never safe to say “something wouldn’t happen like that”. Her attitude and actions are the only things with a germ of fact in this story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Sorry, Mr. Dreamer

AIDS was not diagnosed in the US until 1981. Your timeline is a little off, there. Couldn't have been in the late sixties/early seventies. No one even knew what AIDS was, then, much less could have deliberately set about to infect anyone with it. Just a FYI.

mcbsmcbsover 6 years ago
And The Money Keeps Rolling In

For future references, you might want to avoid characters who are just rolling in money, and how "when they don't need it, it keeps coming in anyway." I gave up halfway through the first page, because of this. Two stars.

andyinozandyinozover 6 years ago
OK, but ....

I didn't like the 'OK you can have one date' crap. But that was your story line, so 'whatever'. Then there was the wife being oblivious to all the 'playing' that Kent was doing ... it should not have been difficult to get get some of the husbands from the wrecked marriages to talk to Jan. Then there was the amount of time before the revenge was complete .. perhaps a lesser STD would have sufficed - with more immediate consequences for Jan and her ego.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 6 years ago
This is how you write a BTB story!

The Hell with all of the people that say this story was to extreme. The wife and Kent got what they deserve. I love reading stories where the cheating wife dies and the guy she cheats with gets hurt or dies. I know it's a story so I don't have any remorse. That's the price you pay for cheating on your husband b*tch. LOL

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Good one

Everyone got exactly what they deserved. Don't believe women are really that easy and that stupid. If they are, where do I find one?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
I went with a 4

Jan could not possibly be that dumb. Could have involved daughters with mom to show her being a whore and getting ,mad at her. Also a final from jans perspective would be nice.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 6 years ago
Very well written

But such a sad story.

Ole Kent would have caught something one way or another. We all reap what we sow. So be very careful what we sow.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Deserved?

Yes, Kent and the wife got what THEY deserved, but what about all the other people who DIDN'T deserve what they got?

maninconnmaninconnover 6 years ago
Potent

I struggle with the facts that his revenge could spread infinitely and that Sue and Kitty also forged a head to pull a trigger on a gun that keeps firing. How many innocent wives and husbands unknowingly suffered his revenge? Well written, but than God it’s fiction.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Empty

She was too empty and stupid to even care what she did.

Could not connect with any character.

wonder203wonder203over 6 years ago
Sad tale

I could connect with him a bit but could not connect with her at all. I guess I have a hard time imagining a woman that says she loves her husband doing what she did. It was well written but I just could not get the wife.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
It'll help offset those who just vote low because of pre-determined ideas.

MINUS 5* if possible!!! What an outburst of passive violence!!! 100000$ for AIDS? Killing his wife and the mother of his childs??!! Why not 10000 for a real good beating up?? And for the slut he can do the same hide money over some years and then divorce the slut!!

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
***

Decent plot. Unfortunately the characters never seemed to develop enough.

Her - I’m going to do what I’m going to do. Maybe. Yes. Oops.

Him - Woe is me. I can’t do anything. Maybe I can. It worked?

Guy - I’m going to and you can’t stop me! I’m the best!

They all came across as shallow.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years agoAuthor
CROW DON'T TASTE ALL THAT BAD!

Could I have just a little salt and pepper on my ‘Humble Crow’? Thank you, Black Randi! In my very first story I put a 350 cubic inch Engine in a Chevy several years before Chevy did; now, after vowing I wouldn’t make that stupid mistake again, I rely on memory and do the same thing with AIDS. All research I did on the subject was aimed at effects , not when it was first diagnosed. THANKS AGAIN!

I also thank everyone who bothered to comment. It’s nice to read the compliments, but it’s educational to read the constrictive criticism. Wish I could say I won’t make the same mistakes again, but the above paragraph would blow up that promise. I will TRY to remember your points, and benefit from them.

So, kimi1990, it wasn’t a matter of your being too young to remember, but my being too old to remember correctly. Please accept my apology.

Finally, I wouldn’t want to close without a big shout out to an old “Fan” who never misses a chance to comment on my stories. “asdfghd685685trsux” hang in there buddy, they are developing new drugs every year—look at the advances they made with HIV—so there is still hope they’ll find something for your problem and maybe even for mine.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Just

shows you are smarter than Chevy. They should have done it when you said they had done it. Clearly their fault.

Heavy story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Mired in cliches, loving wife tropes and mean spirited revenge

Is it just me ? To me , the dissolution of marriage after kids are raised and each of couple leave union eons better fiscally with both halves having assured vocations is indeed sad , but not a tragedy. He arranged to have the mother of kids killed for infidelity? I five starred thecaolinadreamer for Mrs.G confesses. As for this? I. gotta one star it because the pious husband is a sociopath.

There's a lot I could say but the best advice to give this author is is to immediately purchase and read " Too Far to Go - The Maples Stories " which covers how a long term marriage runs it's course and ends between 2 intelligent and decent ( by surface conventional standards ) people.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 6 years ago
Even for Loving Wives, this is too much.

BTB all you want, lay the revenge on as heavily as you please, but you should really consider a bigger world view. Even if you assume this is a justifiable response to betrayal, spreading HIV throughout your community is massive overkill. What have the wives and children of your wife's lovers done to earn such a fate? Obviously, you've never had a loved one afflicted with AIDS or you belong to that class of neanderthals that believes the only people with AIDS are those that deserve it. Revenge is certainly a justifiable topic for a 'Loving Wives' story but shouldn't the revenge be directed at the guilty? You needed a rifle but you used a shotgun.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Hard to say

Well, more stars for good writing style, but I have to side with those who say giving people AIDS as revenge is a bridge too far. A number of stories have gone this route, and the BTB crowd seems to like them, but (1) it Hurts lots of people; true they were cheaters, but not all cheaters deserve to die, and (2) it is lousy revenge: waiting years and then not even owning up to it? The best revenge hits the agrieving party like a ton of bricks, not a few coughs and some hard to manage flu episodes long afterwards. The wife was deluded, but actually your job is to fight harder and lay it all out there, not just let the loved one make a fatal mistake. The fact that she morphed into an uncaring shrew who only wanted meaningless sex and tossed away the marriage means she wasn’t worth keeping, but that’s how these stories usually go.

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69over 6 years ago
Perfectly good solution. Don't fuck around and you wont get AIDS.

I get so tired of ass hats who don't get it. AIDS is not a divine judgement but a natural consequence. God does not need to create AIDS it will happen because of our behavior, he just gives us rules to AVOID NATURAL CONSEQUENCES. Jan just got what would come from her behavior. Good riddance, same for the rest of them.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 6 years ago
5 star

Lesson learned by the wronged father ..... don't use a shotgun as a sniper rifle .... or don't use a chainsaw in place of a scapel

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
Too Clichéd

If you outline this story it becomes clear how clichéd it is. The dialogue and technical writing are fine, but can't retrieve the numbed plot. Full blown AIDS usually takes longer than the period depicted from initial exposure to death. Jan was awefully muted, emotionally, after losing her husband, learning the lover was a cad, seeing the lover die, receiving a disgraceful death sentence herself, and presumably having some very difficult conversations with her daughters.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
AIDS in the late 60's???

Wasn't that first death attributed (much later) to AIDS around '69 . . . and they figured he'd contracted HIV like, eight years earlier or something.

The wife should have said, "Wow! You should be working for the CDC, you correctly diagnosed and named a disease that wasn't recognized at the time I was going out with Kent . . . We thought you meant we needed hearing aids or something !!!"

Correct response to "Are you happy?" should have been something like, "No, you were everything to me. I loved you more than life itself. I tried to protect you from a truly evil man, and in return, you ripped my heart out, trusted him above me, and betrayed our family to give him something beautiful and sacred that we had promised to one another. Now, thanks to you, he is spreading a disease that wasn't even recognized when I predicted it. From his source, and your subsequent actions, eventually thousands of innocent men, women and children will die before they get it under control. All because of you and him . . . How could I ever be happy about that?- - How do I know, you may ask? Well, I've already shown I can predict the future where this disease is concerned . . . Actually, my one true love, I could only be sadder if I'd been married to Hitler . . . I guess he's responsible for more deaths than you two."

She would, by this time, have divined he might know something about Kent getting the disease . . . but if she accused him, he could say, "No way . . . I accurately predict you can only get this horrible disease by sharing needles, having (usually repeated) unprotected sex, or otherwise mixing blood products . . . and since I wasn't fucking around outside my marriage, no way I'm responsible . . . but, if you mean this would never have happened if I'd never fallen in love with you, asked you to marry me, and had a family with you . . . okay, then maybe I'm at fault there . . . I will miss you so very much when you die a bit sooner than you should have from this . . . I'm sorry I wasn't someone you could ever truly have loved . . . maybe I could have saved you."

enjayemenjayemover 6 years ago
There was

Another story like this... cant remember where. She turned into the corporate whore, he lined up up a friend with aids and everybody died. Anybody?

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 6 years ago
Joey was a pathetic wimp short on brains.

No way he was smart enough to patent anything but stupid. The wife was the dumbest CUNT ever. The ending was way to rushed. We didn't get to enjoy the pain and suffering the heartless CUNT would have had to endure before she died. No one to like in this mess. Better try next time.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Well,

Well, Joey is a cuck, who took way to long to get his revenge. For half the monies he spent, he could have made Kent disappear. There are hungry Gators all through the Carolinas. 4 Stars.

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
Ended too soon!

You are a good writer but like most others in Lit you have not learned how to properly end a story! Five and three quarter pages leading up to a two paragraph ending is really a let down. Your story would be much better if you told us how they felt when they split....her feelings when she found she had contracted AIDS...did she feel remorse about losing her good husband...and her life over a strange cock? Your score could be raised by a point or more by going to seven pages and "finishing the damn story" I like your story plots and your writing so maybe a little more depth of feeling and better endings would be good for writer and reader. Thank you for your offering!

jesemmojesemmoover 6 years ago
I agree that the ending up too quick and unsatisfying.

With the money that he'd made on his invention he could have dealt with Kent quicker and easier then he did. In someways he allowed most of the event to happen without

without protecting his wife. Obviously, she was too naive to think for herself and was allowed to let happen what happened. The ending didn't allow for them to find the necessary closure. Is he not going to feel any sense of guilt even though he has another wife. For me, there are too many loose ends.

juderboyjuderboyover 6 years ago
He murdered his wife!

You don't have to like what she did. She deserved to live in hell the rest of her life. But he killed her lover, his wife, and maybe several others, just to get even and save his money? He is even worse than Kent. I'm all about burning the bitch and her lover, but that was way over the top.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Well well just doesn't that take all

The only issue I have is that Joey didn't tell Kent that he set him up with an Aids infected lady while holding a gun on him to keep Kent in control. I think that Joey should have also told his wife what he did - he could always deny it (like our President does) and get away with the revenge. But a revenge is always better if the people know who did them in and and for what reason and certainly Kent and the slut wife deserver to know that Joey got his revenge. I gave this 5 stars because I hate scum bags like Kent and stupid wives that buy the bullshit even thought they are only satisfying their slut emotions! Good story! No it's not murder, Joey didn't make Kent fuck Sue and he warned his wife many times so - tough love/luck cheaters.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 6 years ago
Juderboy Wimp

Anyone living a cheating lifestyle. puts their selves at risk for STD's. his wife freely chose to cheat and deserved getting Aids.

Juderboy must be ok with getting cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Promising start, but a far fetched plot and a unfulfilling ending.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Really perverted. His wife cheats so he kills her and her lover. 0 stars on this piece of crap.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
I guess to old adage is true...

Don't fuck with another man's wife; he just might be a bigger dog than you.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Five stars but....

He said he didn’t break any laws. That is not true. It is criminal to deliberately give someone a fatal infectious disease. First degree murder. Why not just divorce her? Is adultry a capital crime. His grandchildren are robbed of their grandmother. A hundred thousand dollars? A private detective to record him with other women would have done the trick. He decides to kill her so he can keep all the money? He was the ingrate not Kent.

shvg65shvg65over 6 years ago
Extreme Payback

Nice way to take care of business

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
what a surprise!

usually its the man who is the jerk not the woman,,just shows they can be lead around by their hormones as well as men,, certainly not a fav story but enjoyed it for what it is. her punishment was too severe but that is the way some men are. he tried to warn her,, i would not read this again,,not hot enough and way too serious,, but well done.

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
No need ---

--- to pick a fight you can't win, he said. Quite right, you do what any good general does. Asses the opposition looking for strengths and weakness, work out tactics, devise a plan then attack. Size and weight are still relevant but nullified, simple. Good yarn.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
not against revenge stories but

despite all his big talk and blustering, to go from never really doing anything proactive in stopping the cheaters, to then allowing her "one time date" and still doing nothing, all the while still talking forgiveness and then spreading disease throughout the community, i for one lost all sympathy for him. i hope the cowardly little fuckwit finds misery and disease in his future.

5 stars but a less weasely more morally upstanding "hero" always makes better stories.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
btb

Now that is the ultimate btb. Good story.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Disgusting perverted story. Some guys just aren’t able to write a story about a cheating wife without going nuclear.

Killing the guy, his wife, his own wife and that of a half a dozen or more wives is not cool. Taking the mother from his girls as well as the mothers of numerous kids and grandkids is really bad.

Being a mass murderer ‘cause your pride is hurt is not at the least a satisfying ending.

A better ending would have had him arrested and charged with nine counts of first degree murder and ending up in the gas chamber or at the end of a rope at tens years in prison awaiting execution and being the wife of bubba.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 6 years ago
Timriv !

I was going to write a scathing review about the murderer, but Timriv wrote it so much better than I would have. So --- "What he said."

checkaho013checkaho013about 6 years ago
Good Story 5*s

it's funny how some of these "men" are so offended by a work of fiction, surprised they have the interest to read and

comment while waiting for their wives to bring home desert

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

I loved it, The ultimate fuck you. All cheaters should get aids. I am serious, Dont get married if you dont want to be faithful. Saves everybody . If you want to slut around then get a fucking divorce 1st. being greedy can lead to dire straights. 5

stars

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Don't read my comment below *Spoilers*

Spoilers to another story that I don't know the name of. Shouldn't read it.

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic work!!!

Congratulations!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
eh

liked it till u gave a shit load of ppl AIDS, and those wives that fucked their husbands while fucking kent he gave them AIDS too, so this story is really about a mass murder

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 6 years ago
-5*'s

You went to far with the revenge part of the story. HIV, really? He'd be charged with murder and anyone else involved would also be charged.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
loved it

they got exactly what they deserved

good job

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Very nice indeed.

Hardcore revenge.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963almost 6 years ago
Consequences

are determined by the choice you make. This is brutally honest in the unintended consequences of a choice that is made. I found it a pretty good read.

jshsalvjshsalvalmost 6 years ago
Loved it...

For the poor guy who thinks this was mass murder, get a life. If you were married to a slut like her, you'd probably have done the same thing. Let's just say there is no way I would not have done exactly that. Thanks for the GREAT read!!!!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
BS Nonsense

The guys like Ken do not exists, they are only in imagination of wimps like this writer. If a man would talk like that to a husband he is cuckolding he would not last very long. And it would not be by AIDS (apparently writer does not understand the difference between AIDS and HIV virus when he used "infected by AIDS" nonsense) but because of something a lot faster and more violent.

The writer is also picking up all the moronic cliches from lousy literitica writers like himself:

1. Idiot wife informing husband about impending infidelity

2. Friends plotting with the wimp husband

3. Guest room husband is locking up (which husband would accept that? The first thing any sensible male would do is to throw the cheating wife out of master bedroom and out of house)

4. Husband giving wife "make you choice" "last" warning

...etc etc

with one more moronic nonsense "if you do this again" warning. Yes, original and even more moronic than standard cliches.

All more or less typical bs you see in stories on LE.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
5* and 10 hard ons

love when there are consequences to cheaters ....they all deserve it

great story

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Fuckin' A Dude!

TCD

Thank you on behalf of all the male readers on the site who are fed up over the wimpy way cheated on hubbies get shafted in these sort of tales. Kent getting AIDS was poetic justice...Jan too for being just too plain stupid to be allowed to live. The little good guy triumphs! About fucking time!!!

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
just deserts

arrogant ass got what he deserved, he needed to be removed from the gene pool. the wives all deserved their fate for the disrespect to their husbands.

too bad they were so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BTB at its best!

That's it! Burn the bitch or the bastard! Take no prisoners! Scorched earth - one time! The AIDS was over the top I agree! But what did she and the fucker expect when you do that to a GOOD man?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
BTB from CD

Wow! Now that's a BTB, and manynothers too. You don't burn often, but when you do, it's nuclear. She, as well as Kent, knew what could happen. Cheating and lying always end badly. Thanks.for the burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid, non realistic story. Pathetic.

What a crap.

The only positive thing is that, while you were busy writing this junk, you weren’t bothering other people with you sickness.

Several on line creating writing course are available: take all of them, jackass, and come back in four or five years.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
WTF was that?

What a waste of time to read it. The Hero was still nothing more than a wimp who allowed his wife to stray when he knew it was going to happen. All he did was whine to his wife a little and that was it.

You should probably quit writing if this is the best kind of story you can put out. AIDS, really? SMH

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Cold

That was cold with the AIDS. So AIDS get spread to other women who are presumably still screwing other in the dark Joeys. The gutless wimp thus ends up murdering guys who are guilty of being in the dark about thier cheating slut wives. The wimp should be executed for mass murder. Should have been listed under Non Erotic. Nothing erotic about killing people with AIDS and might be in pretty bad taste actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Burn the Bitch

As far as I’m concerned it is nothing more than Justice Served!

For all of you who dissed this story about how over the top her husband’s revenge you should know this. Kent was nothing but a BULLY with no remorse about the lifes he destroyed. To him it was all fun and games. While I might have taken a different approach to fix the problem you might want to ask what’s the best solution where you don’t end up in jail. That would have left a clear path for his wife to continue her “fun” ways while he was the one paying the piper!

What kind of man just sits back and watches this happen to his family and accepts it? Remember there are always consequences when you do people wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I gave you 1 star and here's why.

I like both RAAC and BTB. If truth be told I like a clever BTB best. But even adultery isn't a cause for murder. Cheat her out of money? All good. Ruin her reputation with everyone? You're the Big Dog! Run her out of town on a rail! You the MAN! Leave her the house and some money and just disappear? That works but I always feel those guys lost even if they get the lions share of the marital assets. But kill her and dump the body in the swamp? Or sell her off to a Whorehouse and let her die there? Or like one recent story, run her off the road and into a tree, killing her? Or, in this case, give her Aids and let her waste away because that's what happened in the early days of HIV/AIDS. It was a miserable death. That's just a low brow way to go. No imagination. No consideration for all those happy years before she got stupid. And what husband that has sworn to love and protect his wife let's some big prick steal his wife? Had you thought of a good way to expose Kent for the slimeball he was it would have made for a better story. But kill her off, hurt your own kids, and have everyone in town hate her was just a chicken shit way to go. I think that in Texas they would say, "fuck you and the horse you rode in on". Pretty well written until the horrible ending completely ruined the story. Like I said -

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Contrary to the other commenter, the wife was a traitous cunt. Adultery is treason against a family. Of course, he didn't set out to infect her, but she broke even her traitorous word about only fucking Kent once, and she was warned about Kent's disease. I'd shed no tears for either of them. Attitudes like that of the previous commenter show how far the feminist project of destroying the family and, especially, husbands has gone, not merely in the law, but in the attitudes of people who, lemming-like, accept the bullshit of feminism and have no idea of how poisonous it is or what the long-term consequences are. Hell, they don't even care to know because they are afraid of being outside the prevailing conventional wisdom of the herd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Predetermined Ideas?!

What the heck does that mean? And what the hell does it have to do with the story? Everyone has predetermined ideas about what’s right or wrong, so why should this story get an exemption from that? I have no problem with Jan and Kent being intentionally infected with HIV other than the fact that it caused some completely innocent people to become infected also. To me, that’s collateral damage that was not justified, and was flat out wrong. So that should rule out the “AIDS solution”. Kitty’s idea with the baseball bat was a great idea. Short of just killing him, I think that’s the way I’d go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Revenge gone amuck

Not sure if what he did was right or not? Maybe he went just a little to far with his revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sheer idiocy

Incredible is the only fitting word. A half-hour wasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous