To Teach a Boy a Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
811 Followers

"Come on would ya," Jamie urged as he leant forward in his chair.

"This isn't right, Jamie, you know that, don't you? You're aware that you're blackmailing me into this?" Latisha said clearly.

"Yeah righto, says you! Jus' 'urry up would ya!" Jamie could feel his erection growing to fullness in his jeans and he wriggled in his seat to try and make it more comfortable.

Turning to one side slightly, Latisha raised her skirt the last few centimetres until her left hip was in plain view.

"Happy?" she sighed.

Jamie looked at her hip and smiled -- there it was -- the bluebird tattoo -- identical to the one in the photo.

"Knew it was you!" he chuckled.

"Well there you go, hope you had a good look then Jamie, you young pervert!" Latisha said scornfully.

Jamie, ignored the insult and lent in closer for a better look, just as she began to lower her skirt.

"Hang on, hang on! Not so fast!" Jamie said as he swiftly reached forward, catching her hem in his hands and lifting her skirt back up even higher!

"That's quite enough!" Latisha hissed, "No touching, remember!" Frantically she tried to push his hands away.

Jamie chuckled at her vain attempt to stop him but he easily raised her skirt even higher -- the front of Latisha's panties now clearly on display! Jamie looked on intently noticing the thin lace material was almost totally transparent! He gawked in awe at her narrow strip of pubic hair now quite visible -- just above the small cleft of her pudenda!

Latisha's grip on his wrists was still firm -- but she was not fighting him anymore. She stood stiffly -- breathing hard, partly from her effort, but mostly from her anger.

Sensing her struggling abating, Jamie's confidence soared at what he mistook for compliance - he now wanted to see more!

"Now ya can get 'em orf! I want you ta get those pretty little knickers of yours orf...right orf!"

"You young creep!" Latisha spat, "Forget it! And you can just get your hands off of me!"

Even with her hand around his wrist Jamie was able to quickly reach for the front of her flimsy panties and with his fingers, he pulled them down easily and exposing most of her jutting mons-pubis!

He'd never been this close to a real woman's vagina before in his life! His nose was only centimetres away and he could clearly smell her titillating scent -- arousing him even further!

"Come on then, let me pull 'em down all the way," he said boldly, as he continued to roughly stretch the fragile material down over her hips.

Latisha had been caught almost completely off guard! And backed up against her desk, she could not move away from him! With increased urgency, she again struggled with his groping, probing hands!

Jamie looked on lustfully; so pretty, so well groomed -- not at all like the hairy bush of his mother's. He marvelled at her distinct tan-lines that framed the small triangular patch of pale flesh with its manicured strip of pubic hair running up the middle -- all in perfect symmetry.

The sudden knock on her office door startled them both!

"Excuse me, Latisha?" Rosie called.

Latisha's heart thumped in her chest, "Yes...yes, Rosie, what is it?" she said curtly, anxious that her assistant could walk in her door at any moment.

"Mister and Misses Dodly are here for their five o'clock appointment," Rosie informed her from the other side of the door.

Latisha suddenly stood motionless with an overwhelming fear of discovery -- Jamie had managed to work her panties midway down to her thighs and didn't seem to be letting up for a second!

"Umm...just one minute, Rosie...I'll be ready in a minute, thanks!" Latisha called back as she again struggled with the teenager's wrists just as his hand shot up between her thighs.

"That's enough, you young cretin! Get your bloody hands out of there!" Latisha hissed vehemently as she clamped her thighs together tightly while trying to deny the boy's fingers access.

Jamie pushed in between her legs firmly -- he just had to feel it now! He was so close!

"You have to go...my clients will be walking in through that door any second now!" Latisha admonished, "Aarh...gawd...stop it you prick, get out of it!"

Jamie could feel the warmth between her legs as he forcibly inched his fingers between them further. Prodding and prising at her smooth flesh, he could feel her moistened crack relent to his probing fingers -- but he could go no further.

Latisha was petrified that either Rosie or her clients would walk in at any moment. Thinking fast, she quickly whispered to Jamie, "Some other time, Jamie, some other time...okay? Come on, you have to go!"

Jamie looked up at her distrustfully, his hand still wedged firmly between her thighs, "Are you serious?"

Latisha nodded.

"How about this Friday then?"

She nodded again, "Yes...okay!"

"Hmmm...gimme a bit more of a feel first...just a little touch...with ya legs open a bit...and then I'll go."

The boy watched Latisha close her eyes -- then quite unbelievably, he felt her thighs relax. With his knee, he pushed her legs open as far as her panties would allow. Now he could see her smooth, hairless outer labia with its petals of glistening flesh protruding invitingly -- he thought he noticed her breathing become laboured, but did not know what to make of it.

Seconds ticked.

"Hurry up then, would you."

His left hand still holding her skirt up, and with his right hand facing palm upward, Jamie ran his pointer finger gingerly along her cleft watching as it parted at his touch almost miraculously. He could feel her heat emanating from within and was almost certain her flesh became puffier -- and moist.

"Come on...that's probably..."

Jamie watched her grimace -- just as he slid his finger partway into her vagina. He wriggled it around for a moment -- quite amazed at how tight a middle-aged woman could be.

"...enough...you've gotta go...stop...stop it now."

Reluctantly, he removed his finger from within her vagina and sat back in his seat grinning up at her smugly as he sniffed his fingers like a true connoisseur.

"You smell really nice!" It was an alluring aroma he would never forget -- the sweet, muskiness of a mature woman.

She looked down at him pensively for several moments, he noticed, before she hurriedly pulled up her panties, her face quite flushed-looking.

"Give me the rest of the photos and you go now, alright?"

He nodded.

Latisha watched him pick-up the remainder of the photos from next to his chair and stand up with a degree of difficulty as he handed them to her.

Looking him up and down, Latisha smiled, "Sooo...got an erection, have we...hmm...a bit uncomfortable is it?" Latisha said mockingly as she looked down at the considerable bulge in the boy's jeans.

And he did look uncomfortable now -- for a few moments they both just stood eying one-another silently. Then, almost inexplicably, Latisha could feel a familiar tingling in her pussy - the uncalled-for assault had managed to get her quite aroused!

So, she was a sick-puppy too, after all.

"You'd better go," she said hoarsely.

He nodded again and smiled, "Friday?"

"Friday," Latisha said begrudgingly.

She had a plan.

"And not a bloody word to anyone you young prick...do you hear me!"

Jamie shrugged his shoulders and nodded, "Yeah, whatever."

Latisha stashed the folder with the remaining photos in her desk drawer and watched him finally saunter out of her office.

Less than a minute later, and with barely enough time to consol herself and finish straightening up her clothes, Latisha's clients the Dodlys walked in and sat down.

They were a nice old couple, Latisha thought as she listened to their woes and answered their questions as best she could. But Latisha had a definite problem concentrating on things at that moment. She had after-all, not only just been blackmailed, but she had also been sexually assaulted -- and by a teenager!

But Latisha knew that was not her only problem of course, with Friday only three days away, she had to be prepared to go through with her plan if he left her no choice.

Funnily, Latisha felt a nervous excitement ripple from her stomach and tingle down through her womb as she thought about her horrible predicament! It was -- oddly enough -- exciting her inexplicably!

Almost immediately after the Dodlys had left, Latisha pulled the remaining photos out and looked at them closely. It was then that she noticed a 'watermark' that was just visible in the lower right-hand corner of the photos -- a web address -- www.milfsnearyou.com.

"So that's where the boy got them from," Latisha said to herself, quite astonished at her somewhat incredulous discovery, "That arsehole ex-son-in-law of mine must have posted them on a website!"

Anxiously, Latisha logged on to the website and quickly discovered you could put in your area code and it would bring up a list of users who had submitted photos -- supposably from your local area -- hence the 'milfs near you' name.

Even though there were only around a dozen that matched Latisha's area code, she was quite amazed at the postings and wondered how many of the women knew and approved of their images being so candidly displayed.

Hesitatingly, she scanned through a few at a time, and then gasped in shock! A string of thumb-nails cascaded under a stupid title 'D does L' and there they were -- the photos the boy had given her -- and many more!

Horrified, she looked through them quickly; there were not only photos of her and Duncan together, but some graphic pictures of when she had been tricked into having sex with an old restaurant manager one night, while out for dinner with her son-in-law! There was also a short video clip of her in the shower with Duncan's friend, Brett, just before he moved interstate now more than two-and-a-half months ago!

"The bastard! Why?"

Without hesitation Latisha rang Duncan's mobile number, and his new squeeze, who just happened to be the former fiancé of his friend Brett, answered the phone. She spoke to Latisha briefly before putting Duncan on.

Duncan laughed when Latisha told him of the young extortionist. It was not what he had intended of course -- at the time he had wanted revenge on his estranged-wife Amanda who had hurt him deeply by leaving him. He had hoped she would somehow find out he had been screwing her mother on the side, while they were separated from one another, and had thought posting the photos would possibly do it.

Duncan told her that he was surprised it had taken so long for someone to discover her photos on the web though.

Could he have them removed?

"Why should he?" he had asked Latisha smugly.

Then she'd told him that if George ever found out -- that more than likely their marriage would be over, but Latisha could almost guarantee George would send some of his bad old shipmates around to pay him a visit one day and really straighten him out!

Duncan had laughed at her threat, not wanting to sound too concerned. But in reality, he was. George was a mean old bastard he remembered, and he had heard stories about some of his associates -- they made George look like an angel!

"Tell you what Latisha, I've got a couple of mates heading up your way soon, nice blokes really, I reckon you'll like 'em. Larry's got a big cock, Teesh, fuckin' whopper!" Duncan suggested to her, "I'll delete the web postings...if you're happy to see them one night. What do you reckon?"

Latisha could not believe she was being blackmailed yet again!

"Just get rid of them first you bastard, Duncan!" she bellowed down the phone, "And we'll see!"

Duncan laughed knowingly, "No worries, Teesh, I'm sure you'd be hangin' for a good root by now...what's it been? Two...three months?"

She remained silent -- it had been awhile.

Duncan felt almost assured of her compliance to his terms, and agreed to remove the images. Although he could not give her a guarantee that they hadn't already ended up on some other websites, he was confident that this particular site did fortunately allow private postings to be deleted by the registered user.

If only he could remember his password, he joked to Latisha before hanging up.

* * *

For the remainder of the week -- sometimes more than twice a day -- Latisha checked the website -- but on Friday afternoon the postings were still there!

Nervously, Latisha had rung Duncan's number again, and again Latisha had spoken to his new girlfriend, Maxine, on the other end. Maxine informed Latisha that Duncan had been away working and was not due back home until the weekend!

"Was there something wrong?" Maxine had asked her tersely.

"Just tell him I have called!" Latisha had snapped back, as she hung up the phone, her stomach in knots of anxiety.

* * *

Rosie left work early on Fridays, usually at around three, and today was no different. She popped her head around Latisha's door and wished her a good weekend before saying goodbye and leaving the office.

And then Latisha sat by herself -- waiting nervously.

As she sat, she had thought about going to the police with her story and then ask them to maybe have a bit of a chat to her young extortionist, Jamie. But she knew they would want to know everything -- and of course she had no proof that the boy had done anything inappropriate -- apart from her word -- and her word would be quickly tarnished should Jamie then decide to show the police what he had shown her -- now that thought worried her even more!

No. She could not go to the police, not if she could help it -- she was going to have to do it her own way first!

At almost four o'clock, Latisha was starting to relax a little, "Maybe he's not coming?" she asked herself softly, as she started on a new file that had been sitting in front of her unopened for half the day.

Just as she was getting into her work, Latisha heard footsteps on the ceramic tiles of the foyer as someone approached her office. Her heart suddenly raced. She hadn't even heard the front door open,

"Hello Miss."

Latisha looked up -- Jamie stood at her doorway as cocky as ever.

"I saw your ranga receptionist down the shops just before...she told me you were doin' a bit of catch-up work like ya did on a Friday arvo...no appointments with anyone," Jamie said smugly, "Thought it would be a good time to drop in and take up where we left off the other day...whaddaya reckon?"

"I'm...I'm just about to go, Jamie, there'll be no more of what happened the other day either, thanks," she stammered, unconvincingly.

"What! Bullshit. A deal's a deal."

Jamie walked into the office and sat down. Reaching into his shirt pocket, he withdrew a CD and dropped it onto her desk in front of her.

"That's the lot...a couple of short video clips an' all...not the only copy of course," he smiled, "I guess ya figured where I got 'em from by now."

Latisha looked down at the CD, she felt like crying at what her former son-in-law had done to her by his cruel act!

"What do you want now?" she asked, tears welling in her eyes.

Jamie looked at her closely; her lovely curly blonde hair hung down either side of her slim face, her aquiline nose adding to her attractiveness, and even though her blue eyes appeared quite doleful at that moment, he thought she looked wonderful.

"More money...is that it?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"Maybe."

"Maybe? What else is there?" Latisha prompted but not really wanting the answer.

Jamie took a deep breath -- he had been waiting quite anxiously himself for this day, "I wanna see you in your...you know...your lingerie."

Latisha had expected something like it of course, "Jamie, you do know that you are extorting me, don't you?"

"Whatever!"

"Do you know how serious the crime of extortion is, Jamie?" Latisha asked almost patronisingly. "And of course...if you go ahead with this...there's sexual assault, too?"

It was unfortunate, Latisha thought, but she had to go through the charade with the youth to get her evidence. Even if Duncan had removed the photos from the website already, Latisha knew it was unlikely the photos Jamie had given her the other day would have been the only copies he had -- and of course the CD in front of her now confirmed that.

Jamie's resolve didn't soften, "I don't think your going to tell anyone about me, I've got the evidence of your little indiscretions...you've got nothin'"

He thought Latisha looked frightened and he smiled again, "So, ya gonna get 'em orf for me, Latisha, give me a good look at that nice body of yours?"

Latisha sat looking at the youth for a few moments longer, still thinking.

"And that's it? And then you go, alright?" Latisha said, caving in a little too easily.

"Yep, that's it."

Latisha stood, "You know I am doing this against my will, don't you Jamie?"

He didn't answer her, instead he watched silently as she began to unbutton the front of her shirt, her long red fingernails almost mesmerising him as she worked her way down to the last small button.

Latisha let the shirt fall open -- exposing a lovely cream-coloured lace bra with intricately embroidered vines and leaves of a dark green colour adorning the semi-transparent cups.

She watched him for a few moments before continuing with her slow strip -- he still said nothing.

Slipping the shirt off her shoulders, Latisha removed her arms from it and folded the garment across the back of her chair. She could feel the cool breeze of the air-conditioner wafting over her bare back as she stood for a moment longer.

Jamie looked at her breasts that were barely contained by the expensive brassier and smiled appreciatively, "Nice!"

Latisha hesitated a few more seconds, and then began to unbuckle the wide belt that was looped in her dark skirt. Watching her tormentor the whole time, she then un-buttoned the front of her skirt and lowered the short zipper all the way.

With a deep sigh, Latisha gripped her still-tight skirt with both hands from either side of her curvaceous hips -- and wriggled slowly as she began to lower it.

Jamie almost held his breath as the top of her panties came into view -- and of course, he continued to watch on intently as inch by inch, she worked her skirt over her hips and down her shapely thighs.

Latisha let her skirt drop to the floor, and straightening up, she stepped out of it to stand almost meekly before the youth ogling her near-nakedness.

"Happy now?" she said somewhat wishfully.

"I want ya around this side of the desk...so I can get a good look at ya," Jamie ordered, his excitement rising at seeing the mature woman strip for him -- whether she was willing too or not.

Latisha pulled a face as she stepped cautiously around to the front of her desk.

"Matching lingerie," Jamie observed drily, looking down at her low-waisted panties, "I want ya ta turn around...I wanna see ya butt, too!"

"No touching!" she said, as she complied, just a little too readily, and turned to face her desk.

"Oh wow...that's nice!" Jamie exclaimed, as he looked down at her two perfectly-shaped orbs of flesh, her Brazilian-cut knickers doing little to cover her bottom.

"So, that's it then?" Latisha asked almost casually.

After the other day, Jamie wondered just how far he could go.

"Do you sunbake topless, Latisha?"

What an odd question, she thought.

"Well?"

"Sometimes...why?" she asked as she stood with her back to him.

"I wanna see ya tits..." he blurted, as he sat admiring her slim waist and nice rounded hips.

"I think your going a bit too far, Jamie," Latisha said, "What about I...I remove my bra...but stay standing with my back to you?"

Jamie gulped; he could not believe how easy she was making it, "Yep...that sounds pretty okay to me."

He watched her reach behind and un-clasp her bra-strap, all while she was standing not more than a metre or so from where he was now sitting. She slid the straps down her arms and held the expensive-looking item aloft for a few moments, before accurately tossing it over her desk and onto the back of her chair, to sit alongside her shirt.

coops181
coops181
811 Followers