To Teach a Boy a Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
809 Followers

Latisha now stood with her arms by her sides -- her breathing was getting a little laboured as she felt the cool air caress her bare breasts. She looked down and was not at all surprised to see her nipples slowly growing hard.

"Jamie, I...I think you should lock my door...just in case..."

Latisha heard him rise from his chair only moments after her suggestion. She looked over her shoulder to see him snip the door-lock before turning back for his chair. Her eyes glanced down the boy's body with a mind of their own and she had little difficulty in noticing he had a bulging erection that was almost protruding from above his jeans.

Her heart skipped a beat.

It had been a long time since she had been with a man and she could not deny the anticipation that was rapidly building inside her at that moment -- but he was not much more than a boy! And a nasty one at that!

"Can I get dressed now?" Latisha said softly, her voice almost a tremor.

"Um...just one more thing I reckon. Either ya show me ya titties...properly...or ya bend over that desk of yours!"

"That sounds a bit unfair?"

"Ya reckon? Stiff!" Jamie snorted.

"Or what, Jamie?"

"Look, Latisha, don't play games with me now, I've got all ya porn photos copied onto me computer at home...it'd take fuck-all to print some more off and show 'em around."

Latisha sighed, "It is extortion, Jamie, and you know I do not want to do it, don't you?"

"But you're gunna, aren't ya?" he smiled evilly.

What a choice, but what was worse, Latisha thought.

Sighing, Latisha made up her mind -- and placing her hands on her desk, she bent slowly at her hips until she was laying face down on the cool dark-veneer, her breasts resting on the surface; her large nipples hardening-up even more at the contact they made.

Jamie looked at her lovely buttocks, her panties had ridden up her crack as she'd bent over -- and the sight was absolutely titillating!

Latisha knew she should have felt totally humiliated as she lay there almost naked before the eyes of a drooling teenager -- but she didn't, his attempt at dominating her, no matter how juvenile, was somehow stimulating her!

"Can...can I get up now, Jamie?" Latisha asked meekly, "Haven't you seen enough now?"

"Nup...not jus' yet you old slut...not jus' yet."

Latisha felt as though she had been slapped -- "That's not a very nice thing to call me, Jamie," she said, feeling slighted, she hated to think he thought she was old!

He merely grunted and moved in closer towards her excitedly and reached forward with his hand -- he just had to touch her again.

And although she had been expecting it, Latisha still gave a little shudder when she felt the youth placing the palms of his large hands on her hips lightly. She knew she should have stopped him then and there angrily, but she hesitated a moment longer than she should have. It was not until she felt his hands wander daringly close to her underwear that she piped up croakily.

"What do you think you are doing...get out of it...Jamie...no touching remember?" Latisha stammered unconvincingly.

But the boy acted quickly -- hooking his fingers into the delicate material of her panties and with one swift movement, he pulled them over her buttocks -- and down her legs till they were almost around her slim ankles!

"No you don't...get out of it you young bastard!" she cried in alarm, "What do you think you're playing at?"

But he totally ignored her -- it was pretty obvious what his intentions were.

Now not too sure how much further she was going to go with her little charade, Latisha momentarily froze on the spot! But the boy continued and within seconds she felt him run his hands back up her legs -- caressing them gently and lingering as they fondled her between her thighs; she was almost certain she could feel his hot breath waft up between her legs, tickling her.

Latisha closed her eyes as she felt him lift up her high-heeled feet -- one at a time -- and then completely remove the minuscule garment that had afforded her a small degree of modesty only moments before.

And then Latisha thought she heard him un-zip his jeans.

"Jamie, listen to me, so far it has been extortion...and sexual-assault...if you are planning on having intercourse with me...it will be rape....rape, Jamie. Do you understand?" Latisha took a deep breath, "At the moment, you may get off with a bond...but if you go ahead and...and screw me...rape me...you could be looking at maybe five years, Jamie. And do you know what the hardened old crims would do with a good-looking boy like you?"

She lay there silently, waiting for him to answer.

But he didn't.

Latisha felt him move her legs apart -- and she offered little resistance. His hands went back to exploring her buttocks. Slowly, he prised her cheeks apart with his thumbs and squeezed them firmly, rolling her almost perfect orbs around in opposite directions so her crack opened and closed deliciously -- exposing her little brown bud each rotation. She could hear his breathing getting louder as his own excitement increased.

"Jamie, if you are going to rape me...I would like you to use a condom...please," Latisha said softly, "If you don't have any...there are some in my handbag...in the small zippered part."

Latisha had kept them since she had attended a conference interstate several weeks ago. On the last evening, Latisha and a girlfriend had found themselves the centre of attention amongst several male attendees during drinks. During a trip to the ladies room together, her friend had given her the condoms as she thought they were probably going to get lucky. Well her friend did get lucky -- but Latisha had been damned with her period!

Jamie now stood closely behind Latisha -- he had already released his cock from his pants and pre-cum glistened in a big glob on the end of his knob. He continued to rub her buttocks and noticed that she was tilting her pelvis so her arse poked even higher into the air -- it looked sooo inviting.

He tested her legs with his foot.

And she allowed him to open them wider. He could not believe how easy she was making it for him!

Jamie looked closely between her thighs as he pulled her buttocks apart even further. He could clearly see her now swollen pudenda -- with not a hair visible anywhere on her engorged outer-labia, the delicate folds of her darker inner-labia protruded like the petals of a rose in springtime.

He gripped her hips and tried to rotate her pelvis up higher.

And he was successful.

Latisha now stood almost on tip toes -- expectantly.

"My bag...please...it's next to the computer," she whispered almost breathlessly, "I want you to use a condom..."

Jamie thought for a moment as he admired her beautiful cleft -- he was confused. She had said it would be rape -- but she directed him to her condoms to use on her. She had said it would be rape -- but she allowed her legs to be parted and then angled her pelvis in readiness. And even though he had never been with a woman before -- one look at her succulent vagina told him she was prepared for sexual-intercourse.

But would it still be rape?

He didn't want to go to jail.

He wished she hadn't told him it would be rape. He had masturbated furiously many times over the last few days since she had allowed him to finger her -- and he had been almost certain she was going to let him screw her -- even if somewhat incredulously -- but now she had him worried...was she playing a game with him? Should he just go ahead anyway? After all, she was no blushing bride, was she?

Because of his quandary, Jamie hesitated a moment longer. He looked down between her legs hungrily while still prising her buttocks firmly apart -- her sex now glistened -- almost beckoning him to go further -- and his cock was merely centimetres away, although he knew the angle was not quite right.

"If you tell anyone...the truth will come out about ya rootin' around...are ya sure you're willin' to let everyone know what ya get up ta behind ya 'usband's back?"

"This'll be different...I'm still not consenting...you're blackmailing me..." she said sultrily, "I may have some major explaining to do to my husband -- but you'll go to jail...then you'll be someone's bitch...think about it..."

Jamie looked back down at her, still lying over her desk -- her pretty round arse poking upward invitingly -- as if just waiting for him to make a move. Was she just teasing him? Testing him? Should he be just content with the good feel he has had and leave it at that?

"But if you're going to put that big dick of yours in me...would you at least use a condom..."

Fuck...was she playing with him, he thought frustratingly, did she want it or not?

Jamie eyed her handbag to his right -- he released the grip on her butt and reached for it. Rummaging around in it, he quickly found the strip of condoms and tore one open with shaking fingers. He glanced momentarily at Latisha and noticed that she had barely moved, if at all -- but ironically, her bum appeared to slowly gyrate -- but only just a little.

Latisha lay on her desk full knowing what the boy was preparing to do while standing behind her...and she felt her lust growing in the pit of her stomach at what was surely about to happen.

Jamie fumbled impatiently with the slippery latex trying to get it to start over his bulbous knob. He had of course tried condoms before, but certainly not under circumstances such as these. With complete contempt of the contraceptive, he let it drop to the floor. 'Fuck it, what would she know,' he thought condescendingly.

Re-positioning himself behind her, he touched her moistened flesh with his quivering fingers -- and he felt her shudder momentarily. She now felt even hotter and juicier than the first time -- if that were at all possible!

With very little resistance, he slid his long finger in.

"Jamie....is...is that your dick...Jamie...mmm...nooo...please..."

"It's just me finger..."

She then seemed to relax even more -- her pelvis moving slightly back and forth with his gentle touch.

He listened to her whimper softly as he fingered her for several moments with one digit...and then he slid another finger inside of her too...her juices lubricating them both copiously in almost an instant. She groaned a little louder now...her pussy making squelching noises as he worked them in and out of her small slit slowly.

Even in his naivety, he was certain she was just as ready as he was and he did not want to wait any longer, "I'm...I'm gunna put me cock in you now...alright?" he informed her softly.

She said nothing for a few moments, seemingly thinking about it as she pushed back somewhat unwittingly against his hand.

"Go on...say it's alright...jus' let me stick it in for a few moments...huh?"

"Don't do it...Jamie...please..." she said huskily, "re...remember what I said."

Jamie withdrew his slickened fingers from her pussy and gripped his penis -- aiming himself up with her engorged flesh.

"It...it'll...still be rape, Jamie."

She had said it again...

Had he gone too far already, he wondered. Would it really matter if he stopped now?

"I've got'ta franga' on...like you asked...okay..." he lied.

Latisha waited for him quite submissively; it had of course gotten completely out of hand, but although she knew it was wrong, her own lust had overtaken her sensibilities. She actually wanted to see him enter her and considered rolling onto her back -- but it was too late now she knew as she felt him push against her momentarily.

"It'sss rrrape...remember..." Latisha said breathlessly one last time.

Almost inexplicably, Jamie felt a sudden, nervous uneasiness wash over him -- and watched helplessly as his rock-hard penis began to go flaccid in his hand! The more he willed it to go harder again...the worse it became...

...gawd...he wanted to feel his cock inside of her so desperately now -- and tormentingly, she still appeared to lie there invitingly -- just waiting for him!

With his anxiety rising rapidly, he placed his still-fat knob up against her entrance and pushed in quite vigorously a couple of times -- amazingly, he felt her hips tilting to accommodate but his long penis buckled with each thrust!

Jamie tried rubbing his now flaccid penis along her vulva, and although her juices coated his young member -- it was useless! The more he tried, the softer his cock seemed to get! He just couldn't get her words from out of his head -- and his anxiety had done the rest.

Latisha lay there not too sure what was now happening -- just moments before she felt certain he was entering her -- and she knew he was going through the motions of intercourse -- but he hadn't penetrated her yet -- well certainly not properly anyway. And then it dawned on her...

"Have you...have you just come?" she asked, a tone of disbelief in her wavering voice as she realised he was now merely rubbing his softened penis along her pudenda.

"Nup," he said, as he ran his hands up her slim waist and along her back, "...'course not..."

She had a nice back, he thought, nice and tanned and well-toned. He wondered whether he should sneak a photo of her with his mobile phone -- just to show off to his friend later, but decided against it.

He sighed...and removed his hands from her, then bent to pick up her panties that were lying crumpled on the floor. They would make a better souvenir, he decided.

Latisha lay there waiting to be touched again.

She now wanted to be touched again.

"So...so why have you stopped then?"

"I've changed me mind...dunno where ya been you ol' slut...ya might give me sumpin..." he lied, the tone in his quivering voice sounded nasty, but it was really one of total frustration at his own failure...

Now she felt cheated -- she wanted to tell him he could put it in her...that he could fuck her if he wanted...that she wanted him to finish it...properly. But she felt hurt at his callous remark and she lay there saying nothing -- she knew she was no slut!

Still obediently lying over her desk, Latisha listened to him doing something with his clothing behind her and guessed he was dressing. Then she heard something that alarmed her -- the door!

Looking back over her shoulder -- her heart suddenly racing at the prospect of someone discovering her lying naked in front of the teenager -- she instead caught a glimpse of Jamie disappearing out of her office and into the hallway!

Instantly, Latisha felt overwhelmingly bewildered. She could not believe it! Was he really leaving when he was so close to fucking her?

Latisha could not deny to herself a sense of deep disappointment as she lay there bent over her desk, her pussy still tingling with dreadful anticipation!

"Jamie!" she called.

But there was no answer, just the sound of the front door closing as he hurriedly left the building.

Latisha reached down between her legs -- she could feel her moisture oozing out as she played with herself. Deftly, she found the hard little nub of flesh jutting out from its sheath -- and she rubbed and rubbed at it in frantic little circles.

And she felt like crying.

* * * * *

coops181
coops181
809 Followers