All Comments on 'Toby Jones'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks, again DG Hear

You've been entertaining us for years, and I really enjoyed your latest submission!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Fun Story

A delightful near farce which underlines the fact that some times we do not even communicate with ourselves.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Good Stuff!!!

very seldom do I rate a story with a *5 ! I enjoyed this story so much I wanted to give it at least a#9!!

Your charactor building was so good. You took lots of time on who & what Toby is. The situation & history was so real to life.

Thank You for a great story well written & enjoyable!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Very Pleasant Romance

A treat to come home from work today and find a DGH story in the new submittals. Sometimes a "happy ever after"' story is a refreshing respite from the daily grind!

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Mate - One of your best

Welcome back, DG - Right back to form. Sweet, romantic, beautiful story full of hot, horny sex. Bravo! 5* & favourited. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why is it???

why is it that the black man always has to take a white man's wife or girlfriend??? can't anyone write a story where the black man dates a single white woman and finds love that way??????

its insulting to black men and white women alike to have a black man come in and take a white wife from a man who is his friend. it shows a lack of character on both their parts. i guess that black men don't see white men as friends and are always out to get one over on them however they can....... and ofc white women always go crazy for the bbc.............

show some originality next time plz

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
Oct Anon Should read more ...

So sad Anon didn't understand this story. I read it as an extremely Respectful character with no unjust ego or pressure, not taking advantage of anyone. DGH has a talent for writing a 'complete story line' with more background details than most and I'm proud to include "Toby" as a Fav. Thanks for sharing so much with your many fans. Always Hot with No Humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good plot

I really liked the plot. I think further detail and more dialogue would've made it great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet little story that does not sound or look truthful at all, unfortunately...

Reluctant 4*

BJ

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Good storie, all consensual like it should always be and a happy ending

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Prior

Prior to getting married,he wasn't Asia uncle but her mother's brother in law.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, I liked it, you wrote a lot of words that are true just maybe unspoken at times. Case in point, I was 45, married, in a hotel room with a black guy I met earlier that day, a middle aged white mother on her knees, tits hanging and my hands stroking his long black cock, of course I wanted to know how that would fit in me. And it felt hot, heavy and hard, his fat cockhead was great on my g-spot and did he ream my pussy out and pumped me full of his "jism" (his word). Twice. I was dizzy and dripping cum driving home. And no I wasn't drunk. Write on DG.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5716 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...