All Comments on 'Together Again Forever'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Great sexy 750 words

5 stars.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

great erotic short story.

colin23colin23over 5 years ago
Homophones

Very well written, but two homophones have crept in: damn should be dam and taught should be taut.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

Never would have imagined incest could be so tender, and at 750 words even.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years agoAuthor
A Thanks To All

I like to jump in after a few comments just to say thank you for taking the time to read and comment. Each comment is special to me and over the years they are what inspires me to try again with another story. colin, that was the way to offer a very useful critique and I appreciate it...common courtesy and kindness indeed go a long way toward a better world.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Great

This is just a great short hot story, incest or not. Five Stars!

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 5 years ago
Proof that good things come in small packages

Even if short, well constructed story between two sweet siblings.

rescatooorrescatooorabout 5 years ago
Impossibly sweet

I really like that you've basically removed the taboo out of this incest story, which I think many people feel is central to the category. It can definitely manage without, creating a story that seems more real and less like a horny fantasy.

Don't get me wrong. Horny fantasies are nice too but it's nice seeing a story where you don't overcome the taboo with animalistic desire but with simple love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nicely done

10 out of 10 my friend, beautifully written

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 4 years ago

Had you not commented on my story I would most likely not have found yours.

Delightful. If you are the person your words so beautifully lay bare ( Pun intended) I want you as my lover.

Can’t wait to read more. Right now!

gordo12gordo12about 4 years ago
Unbelievably well written

My compliments to the writer YK. What a beautiful, beautiful story in so few words. My hat is off to you!

5* and should be 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...