Token Vengeance 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina dropped her fingers now that her nipples were stiff, but the astonished look of a trapped animal remained on her anguished face.

"It's really just a function of adjusting your endocrine system, tweaking the timing and proportions of your enzymes, hormones and other bodily chemicals pretty much controlling everything you think and do," Eric smirked again, unable to help but grin as he explained how his newfound power worked.

"I can make you happy just by making your glands secrete the appropriate sequence of chemicals," the devilish husband suggested.

Tina suddenly smiled widely before laughing uncontrollably, although there was nothing funny about the situation.

"Of course, that also means I can make you sad, mad, afraid...even horny. I can even do any...or none...of those in combination," Eric pointed out. "Wouldn't it be fun to be happy and horny at the same time?"

Immediately a flush of arousal rolled through Tina's body, her nipples staying hard in the warm room despite the removal of her fingers and a dampness forming in her crotch. A big grin covered her face, and at the same time she emitted girlish giggles of delight at who knew what.

"Hmm...eehh...hee," Tina snickered, embarrassed, but undeniably sexually-charged and pleased.

"What sounds fun is to give you one, but not the other," Eric taunted, "...leaving your mind angry and confused at me and your circumstances, without taking away the horny feeling."

Now the smile disappeared from Tina's face, her natural disposition to Eric's control replacing her happy demeanor. Her sexual arousal remained, as evidenced by her deep breathing and a visible wet spot appearing in her panties between her parted thighs in response to the unwanted stimulus.

"Eric, knock it off!" Tina's anger returned, and the hidden bitch deep inside showed between panting breaths.

"You sonofabitch, stop it...this isn't right," she shouted, the throatiness of lust an undertone to her castigation of her husband.

"Of course, what fun is being horny if you're too morally uptight to take advantage of it," the teasing husband reasoned aloud. "Fortunately, I can adjust that too, affecting your superego, reducing your impulse control, and elevating your libido to release a stronger, more dominant id."

"Which I just did, by the way," Eric enlightened his wife. He was having fun. "Why, I could turn into a horny slut, although that might not take much tweaking."

Now Tina went from anger to worry, but still with an undercurrent of pulsing lust coursing her body, making the wet spot in her panties grow as her pussy juice flowed more freely. She knew he must know something about her unfaithfulness from his subtle, but pointed comment.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot, these changes can affect your health and eating habits, your cravings and general sense of well-being. I can modestly reduce your blood sugar or cholesterol levels, your estrogen and HGH, things like that," Eric revealed with a professorial demeanor. "I can actually adjust your appearance, to some degree, although according to the paper only within your body's natural DNA."

Tina was squirming on the sofa, less and less discreetly rubbing her pussy against the cushion trying to scratch an itch that couldn't be reached as her cunt continued to heat up. Her nipples were diamond hard, poking out a good ¾" and goosebumps appeared across the pale surface of her small tits.

"Take that birthmark on your back, the one that always bothered you, well it's gone," he informed his discomfited wife. "Go ahead, check it out."

Tina felt behind her back and couldn't locate the annoying birthmark anywhere."

"See, wasn't that nice of me? Unfortunately, I can't do anything about your nose...bone structure and all," Eric teased his wife about her sensitivity to her rather prominent nose. It wasn't huge, but big enough to be noticeable and she always talked about getting it fixed.

"I can even do something about those tiny little tits," Eric declared deviously, thinking about it for a moment. "In fact, I think I will."

"You won't notice anything right away, but I'm giving you a boost of the hormones that flooded your body in adolescence developing your boobs," the calculating young man chortled, before adding condescendingly, "...well, maybe not 'flooded' in your case, as clearly you were short-changed."

Tina scowled despite her growing sexual need. She didn't like cruel comments about her lack of a chest. It wasn't fair and hurt her feelings.

"My boobs...uh...are just fine. They ne...ohh...ver bothered you...mmm...before!" Tina could barely get the words out between her rage and her desperately growing arousal.

"Oh c'mon, Tina, you know you'd love to have a big set of knockers like the other girls," Eric derided his sensitive wife. "Accepting your size is just a defense mechanism because the only way to change it was getting stuffed...and we both know you wouldn't do that. So, I'll do it for you, and the best part is, it's all natural."

"Eric...damn you!" Tina yelped, but she knew in her heart he was right.

"Now, this won't happen right away...let's just say I wouldn't buy any new bras anytime soon. I've timed the sequencing of the hormonal release so you'll grow about a cup size each week."

Tina was shocked, a warmth centered in her bosom at the first release of hormones already triggered, signaling the beginning of the growth cycle and confirming his story.

"Don't, Eric. Please!" Tina gasped out her plea between deep breaths of lust. "I don't want...uhh...to be some...unh...big-titted freak!"

"Tina, would I do that to you?" Eric mocked his reassurance. "I don't like those giant silicon monsters either. No, I'll stop the process in a few weeks, say, once you can nicely fill a good, sturdy D-cup."

"Trust me, the day will come when you'll be happy you have them," Eric advised, giving a portent of her future.

"Oh, and I promise, your nipples won't lose any of their sensitivity. In fact, I'll stimulate the nerve growth to make sure they're extra sensitive," Eric offered with facetious magnanimity. "I know how much you like to have your nipples chewed on during sex."

Tina was beside herself. She was so horny. So frightened. So angry at her husband.

"Please, stop it, Eric...make it stop. Unhh...I'm so horny. You're gonna make me...mmm...make me cum if you don't stop," she begged for his help. Her pussy flowed effusively, with the reckless need to rub between her legs driving her hand into the sopping mess of her crotch.

"No, Tina, I won't stop it...and I won't let you cum. To the contrary, from now on you won't be able to cum on your own," Eric gleefully advised. "I've inserted a mental block into your mind. No matter how hard you try, you can't masturbate to orgasm."

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T...UNNH...BE SERIOUS!!" Tina could no longer help herself, shamelessly running her fingers along her overheated gash over her panties, before slipping inside the waistband to try direct contact.

"Go ahead, rub away at your wet little snatch," he chuckled at her distress. "It won't do you any good."

"ERIC, PLEASE!!" Tina pleaded, while dropping to the back cushion, and spreading her legs further for better access.

Frantically, the beleaguered mid-30's academic slipped her slick fingers over her distended clit, then dug two fingers deep into her pussy, desperately trying to get off regardless of the presence of the husband whom she wanted to replace.

"You see, T," he said, using his own abbreviated name for his wife, "like any good slut, from now on you can only cum with the assistance of someone else. Man, or woman, makes no difference to me, although I will say, there are certain things that will guarantee an orgasm a woman can't provide."

"Why? Why are you doing this?" The sloshing sounds from Tina's flowing cunt filled the room as she finger-fucked herself mightily to no avail.

"I'm glad you asked, T, because that leads me to observation three -- a woman who's cheating on her husband shouldn't make it so obvious. I mean seriously, what married woman takes along her diaphragm when she knows she won't see her husband for two months?"

'OH GOD, NOOO!' Tina's brain screamed. 'HE DID KNOW.'

"Your indifference to me, and your total disregard for any affection were tell-tale signs when you came home that first weekend," Eric now extolled the whole horrible reality of her deceit. "That clued me in that something was going on, so I checked and your birth control was missing when you left. That pretty much clinched it."

"I didn't need to go to law school to figure out you must be fucking someone," he concluded succinctly. There was a tone of disdain in his voice as he set out his suspicions and evidence.

"OHH, ERIC...AHHH...I'M SORRY," Tina squealed, as passionate in her excuse as she was in her overwhelming sexual need. "REALLY, I MEAN IT...I DIDN'T THINK...UMM...YOU'D FIND OUT."

"Yeah, I'll bet you didn't," Eric closed the door to any rebuttal. "Well, no need to explain yourself now, what's done is done and there's no taking it back. Apology not accepted."

Tina had tears in her eyes, although her husband wasn't sure if it was from his discovery of her betrayal, or her inability to reach the climax she so desperately needed...not that he cared.

"I don't know who you were fucking Tina, and I don't need to know, but I can tell you if you ever want to cum again you're going to text him right now and end it," Eric set out his first of what would be many future requests. "You're not fucking him again, because if you do, I promise it will the most frustrating fuck ever."

Eric handed her his phone, demanding she text the asshole on his phone so he realized Tina's husband knew.

"It was a student...uhh...," Tina volunteered, "...it just happened. He's only 20...ohhh...I thought he was older."

"Great, fucking a student. Nice ethics, T. And only 20...robbing the cradle too," Eric's sarcasm was dripping. "Now, dial and text, then we can work on getting you some release."

Tina reluctantly sent the text, then Eric retrieved his phone and smiled.

"There, now we can work on your other issues...and, you don't know it yet, but you have a few in your new lifestyle," the gloating husband smiled. It was an ominous warning to his distraught wife, still in need of an orgasm and crushed by the loss of her young lover.

"So, let me give you the lay of the land," Eric explained as if presenting a closing argument at trial. "Some of this we've already covered."

"I control you, through one mechanism or another, mind+body+spirit, you're mine...a virtual play toy for my amusement," her husband gibed. "Now, I promise I won't physically hurt you. That wouldn't be any fun."

"You are going to experience a definite change in your attitude towards life however, primarily towards sex...and without a doubt some of it is going to be tremendously embarrassing," he assured his tormented wife. "Also, from now on, you will always tell me the truth...unequivocally."

Tina wiggled on the sofa as her husband set out the parameters of her 'captivity.' She stopped playing with her pussy, although the burning heat of desire had not diminished. It simply wasn't doing her any good.

"Since you seem to like sex so much, I'm going to make sure you get it, in abundance," he promised, before adding frightfully, "...and with multiple partners."

"HUNHHH!" Tina gasped with shock.

"From now on, you're going to wake up horny. Not too badly, just a nice little itch in your crotch and a deep sexual urge gnawing at your brain. As you go through your day it will get progressively stronger, with the need building and your body responding in kind...your nipples hard and your pussy moist and warm."

Eric paused to let it sink in, while Tina could barely contain herself on the sofa, desperate to relieve her feverish desire for a climax.

"You'll develop into more and more of a sexual animal on the prowl as the day wears on," he explained. "Not because you want to be, mind you, but because the need will become too all-consuming."

"In fact, morally and mentally, you'll remain the same as ever, with the same reservations and moral recriminations. But the need won't be vanquished. If you don't put out the fire, it will overtake your mind until you become nothing but a writhing mass of drooling lust squirming on the floor."

The horror in Tina's tear-stained blue eyes was classic, and Eric enjoyed every minute of the telling of her future.

"So, you're probably wondering, 'how do I put out the fire?', right?" The scheming law student asked intriguingly.

"It's easy really, all you need to do is fuck someone, man or woman, it doesn't matter, they can bring you to orgasm and extinguish the need, at least for that day."

Eric paused once more to give Tina a chance to react.

"You're going to turn me into a slut for real, aren't you?" His stricken wife asked incredulously.

"Don't think of it that way," Eric reproached her distressed understanding of her plight. "I'm just giving you what you want...all the sex you can handle. Of course, there will be some complicating factors to consider."

"For one, as your sexual need grows, so will your hunger for male ejaculate, until it dominates your every thought. You'll be on the prowl alright, and you'll be checking out every guy's package you come across before the day is done, looking for the cum you need so badly."

"Now, sex with a woman will satisfy the need for an orgasm, but I'm afraid you're still going to need to swallow a male's cum to satisfy that hunger," Eric mockingly shook his head. "The great part is that ingesting his cum will give you a very pleasant orgasm, enough to satisfy the need for both cum and a climax...really a two for one deal. I'll bet you'll be wanting to suck a lot of cocks once you truly figure that out."

"NOOOO! UNNHHH...PLEASE, YOU CAN'T!" Tina cried out, aghast.

"It's a good thing you're excellent at sucking cock," Eric added in complimentary fashion. "I always figured giving good head was your way of compensating for your small tits. I assumed it helped with your self-esteem, making you feel more desirable to men if they knew you were so proficient at giving blowjobs. I could always tell you really worked at it too, and as a result you really know what you're doing."

Eric paused as Tina freaked out with equal parts lust and disgust.

"I mean it, T, you suck cock better than any woman I've ever known...and you swallow willingly," Eric nodded with approval. "That'll be a handy trait from now on."

"Ohh, please don't do this to me, Eric." Tears rolled down Tina's cheeks by this point. "I'm sorry...uuh, uhh...I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Nobody ever does when they fuck around," her husband growled, before returning to his explanation of her fate.

"Now, I know what you're thinking, 'I can just suck off the same guy every day, or heaven forbid, my husband,'" Eric mocked.

"It's a nice thought, but it won't work...well, with one exception, but we'll get to that in a minute," Eric explained further, ignoring her tears and anticipating thoughts Tina hadn't even considered yet.

"You see, Tina, the potency of the experience of sex with another weakens over time...I've decided about 7 days," he casually informed his agitated, half-naked wife. "After that, it won't alleviate the constantly growing desire, or the compelling need to orgasm and swallow cum."

Eric had reached his favorite part of the whole plan.

"You'll need to find someone new each week, that way you'll get to have sex with a whole bunch of people," Eric's disingenuous excitement for his wife's new lifestyle was comical in its utter lack of sincerity. "Won't that be great? New lovers every week."

"I said you'd be happy having the big pair of jugs I'm giving you," he contemptuously observed. "I'm sure they'll be very useful in attracting new sex partners. Let's not kid ourselves, everybody likes big tits...even women."

"Ohhh...ungh...Oh, Eric...don't. Please don't!" Tina begged in misery, whimpering between her sobs of despair. "I don't want to be a slut."

"Of course, I know men well enough to know that once they discover you'll do just about anything to suck their cock, they'll use that to their advantage...maybe some women too," Eric surmised knowingly. "At least, the smart ones will, and this is a University. I'm guessing the nastier folks will put you through some hoops to get the satisfaction you need."

Tina's hands gravitated back inside her panties, the urge to rub her achingly excited clit too great despite knowing it would only aggravate her need to cum.

"I'm betting you'll do whatever they ask too," he conceded, "because you'll quickly learn that if you don't, the debilitating nausea and mind-crippling fogginess in your head will leave you painfully ill until the need is satisfied."

Eric made sure it was clear what he was describing, generating a queasy wave of nausea to roll over her body and her mind to become so clouded she couldn't think straight.

"Uuuhhh, oh dear lord, I feel horrible!" Tina panicked as the sick feelings controlled her every fiber.

"That's just a taste, so you know what you're in for if you don't satisfy your cravings...and trust me, that's only how it will feel three quarters of the day in. By 24 hours, you'll be on the floor begging someone, anyone, to fuck you or cum in your mouth."

Eric released the queasiness and returned his crazed wife to her horny state, removing the sick feeling so she could fully comprehend the next bit of 'good news.'

"Okay, here's the exception, and it's really the best part. My cum will give you the best relief, the most powerful orgasms," he said with genuine satisfaction. "I mean real knee-buckling orgasms, and it will taste better than anyone else."

"In fact, my cum will be exponentially better than anyone else, and will satisfy you better than anyone else can. Of course, its potency won't dissipate over time, so you'll always want to come back to the well, as it were," he gloated. "That will make it the most valuable of all substances to you, and your other lovers will only be there to tide you over when you can't get access to my essence."

Eric was really enjoying himself, and the look on his wife's face at the realization she would be bound to him, desperately wanting his cum, willing to do anything for it. In his mind, he would ensure she would only get it when she pleased his evil desires.

"That assumes I let you have it though. I'm thinking since it's such a valuable commodity to you, I'll make sure you deserve it. I'm sure I can think of ways for you to earn the privilege of sucking down my precious seed," Eric grinned with an expression of depraved joy. "You'll be certain to do everything you can to please me."

"OOHHH, I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND...AAHHH...PLEASE, ERIC...UNNHH...PLEASE HELP ME! Tina's wet eyes pleaded with her tormenting husband. "I NEED TO...UUHHH...CUM...SO BADLY!"

"Sure, T, I'm not heartless. I want you to have fun...and I want to have fun too," Eric returned to his magnanimous tone. "I'll tell you what, why don't you drop to the floor, crawl over here on your hands and knees, kneel before me, and ask me to let you suck my cock. Do that and I'll let you suck me off...that way you can get a taste of my special flavor."

Tina's mind was unsettled. An hour before she was certain she was finished with her husband, never intending to have sex with him again and ready to move out to be with her young lover. Now, she only hesitated for the slightest moment before dropping to the floor on her hands and knees, crawling in just her pussy juice-soaked panties to where her grinning husband sat expectantly.

"Please...Eric, unhh, please may I suck your...annh...suck your cock?" Tina swallowed her pride, just as she needed to swallow Eric's cum.