Token Vengeance 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure T, I can be gracious, but don't assume I always will be. My cock isn't here simply at your disposal. You may find you need to work a little harder for it in the future," Eric advised. "But go ahead. Go for it."

Eric leaned back into the cushion as Tina's hungry eyes shifted from his eyes to his crotch, the object of her desire hidden beneath the light cotton shorts he wore on the warm summer day. Tentatively reaching to the button, with unsteady hands but a growing need his disturbed wife unzipped his pants to tug off his hips, which he politely raised from the sofa for ease of removal. Grabbing the waistband of both his pants and boxers at the same time, she pulled until the clothing was at his ankles and then off his feet.

Eric's nice-sized 7" cock was already hard. He would have preferred to make his cheating wife work to get him up, but he just couldn't help himself under the thrill of his newfound control over Tina. Free of its constraints, the swollen column of veined meat pointed towards his abdomen, pulsing slightly in anticipation of the coming blowjob by his wife.

Of course, Tina was quite familiar with Eric's equipment, although her intimate knowledge of its shape and size had dropped off over the years of their marriage. When they had first met, she couldn't keep her mouth off his knob, sucking him frequently both before and after they had sex.

The pretty but unfaithful wife was exceptional at giving head. She felt empowered when giving a man a blowjob -- it gave her control and he invariably was putty in her hands when she applied her multiple and highly-effective cocksucking talents on a vanquished man's urgent cock.

"Men think with their dicks," she and her feminist friends had agreed with a disparaging smirk one day over Chai lattes, "...so to control men, you need to be good at controlling their...um...thoughts."

Subconsciously, it was also her defense mechanism for her insecurity about her small breasts. She knew all men liked a woman's lips wrapped around their stiff cock, and Tina figured she could accommodate her boob deficiency by honing her skills at giving head.

Now, totally focused on the stiff pole bobbing before her, Tina hesitated no more, anxiously leaning in to capture Eric's purplish crown between her lips, a shudder of arousal rolling through her body as she tasted the first hint of her husband's precum dotting the slit to his cock.

"Uuummm," a low moan escaped her encircling lips.

Tina could never recall having such a powerful reaction to the mere taste of Eric's cum, but the flavor and effect drove her forward to experience the full force of its potency.

Swirling her tongue all around the sensitive head, the fallen anthropology student sought to make quick work of her husband, knowing just what buttons to push to bring Eric over the top. He knew it too, and as much as he wanted to make his wife suffer, Eric accepted this first time out he would probably lose it quickly, particularly since he hadn't had sex of any kind since before his wife had left for her summer 'adventure.'

Still, he wanted some control over the action as Tina plied her tongue over and round his cockhead, then lowered her mouth slowing down the length of his pole to encompass the girth of his inflamed shaft.

"Eyes on mine, T," Eric instructed between deep breaths as he succumbed to the effect of her excellent cock sucking technique. "Always look your lover...huh...in the eye when you're sucking him...huh...off. It's a sign of...uh...respect."

Looking Eric in the eye had been something Tina had hoped to avoid, trying to pretend it was her summer lover she was blowing, although the size and shape was all wrong. Nevertheless, she raised her azure blue eyes to cast their gaze on her husband's, for the first time seeing the pure pleasure he was receiving from her skillful mouth, and more likely, from her subjugation.

"That's it, baby," Eric praised.

Eric sank into the sofa to enjoy watching his subdued wife work his hard cock. Her thin lips surrounded its medium thick stalk to encapsulate his pole and swallow his full length down to the nest of brown pubic hair at the base.

'Uck...gckk...,' she had gagged a little, but accepted his fat knob into her throat momentarily, before backing off, leaving a trail of her glistening saliva in her wake as she withdrew to hold only the rim of his flared crown between her lips.

As an accomplished cocksucker, Tina was more than proficient at 'throating' a man, and in addition did all the little things she knew would bring her husband, and most men, to a climax. Certainly, they had worked on her 20-year-old boyfriend's cock the many times she had taken it into her mouth over the summer.

Drawing her teeth gingerly over the aroused flesh of his cockhead as she pulled off completely, she then dove down the full span of his meaty shaft again with vigor, twisting her head as she then backed up along the tremoring pole. Tina's cheeks collapsed to lend additional suction to her efforts whenever she had the entire measure of her husband's cock in her mouth. She could tell by the way Eric's hips gently rolled up to meet her on the down stroke, essentially lightly fucking her face in satisfaction of his growing lust, that he was getting closer.

"Uhhh...unnh...ohhh, go bitch...huh...that's it," Eric panted his delight as his wife developed a steady bobbing motion working his stiff cock, ready to give her the full complement of his loaded balls and demonstrate the power the taste of his cum had over her from now on.

An ardent feminist from her idealistic days as a college undergrad, Tina didn't like being called 'bitch,' but under the circumstances, and since the continuous seep of precum issuing from her husband's cock slit onto her tongue was so exhilarating, she overlooked the slight. Instead, she focused on getting to the source of the pleasure-inducing liquid by sucking with ever greater determination on Eric's tensing pole.

Chills filled her body and goosebumps covered her skin in the warm room at the flavor of his precum. She had never tasted anything like it, and her mind flooded with pulses of ecstatic pleasure each time a dribble entered her mouth. Her panties were soaking wet, and her pussy was ready to burst as a rising stimulation built throughout her pelvis. Her clitoris was on fire.

"AHH...HERE YOU GO, T!" Eric warned breathlessly. "OHHHH...OHH...HERE'S YOUR...UNH...REWARD!"

Eric bucked his hips involuntarily when Tina was on her downward journey, spitting forth his first rope of warm cum into his wife's mouth right when she hit bottom. Eric's sudden burst had caught Tina off-guard, and her mouth was positioned wrong to accept the copious load he carried pent up from months of frustration with only the stimulus of his hand. Eric hadn't planned it that way, but it secretly gave him a moment of glee, surprising Tina with the forceful jet of spunk against the back of her throat.

"Uucckk...aughh...uck...," Tina choked the rapidly flowing cum down her throat as she quickly backed off until just the head of Eric's exploding cock was in her mouth as a second and third splash of spunk filled her oral cavity to slosh around between her cheeks.

As with every other facet of giving head, Tina was well-qualified at swallowing a man's cum. It was her usual method of disposing of the sticky results of a successful blowjob, and she could usually easily accommodate the viscous jism as it poured down her throat. She knew the guy loved cumming in her mouth, and she didn't mind the flavor if it flowed down her throat quickly.

'It was just part of the service, so to speak, in keeping a guy interested,' she had always reasoned.

This time was different...the taste more wonderful than anything she had ever had. She wanted to savor her husband's cum...to taste of the nectar with the flavor vibrant like fresh fruit juice. Instead of swallowing the building flood of Eric's cum as each new pulse brought an additional stream of creamy goo into her overflowing mouth, Tina held his load in her cheeks, swishing the delicious jism around to touch every surface of her mouth. She luxuriated in the unbelievable taste and delightful aroma filling her nose until the sheer volume became too much, spilling from the corners of her lips to dribble down her chin.

After another pair of strong bursts, she sensed Eric's orgasm begin to dissipate as the flow of delectable cream slowly faded until it finally stopped. Only then did Tina allow his sticky cockhead to slip from between her lips. Closing her eyes, tingles ran through her body at the mere presence of her husband's essence brimming within her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...," an audible moan of pleasure escaped her cum-glazed lips, now sealed to contain the full volume of her husband's ejaculate.

'It was all working just as the treatise said it would,' Eric understood, laying back with a satisfied smirk and pleased with Tina's reaction to his cum.

He had been uncertain until now, with the token untested and each new degrading demand on his wife a revelation of its power. Now it was clear as he studied Tina, her eyes closed and mouth full of his seed. She was clearly aroused. Her nipples were thick, hard points, and the large wet spot between her legs was obvious. She was enraptured by the divine taste of his cum, overwhelmed by its potency and virility.

"Swallow, T," Eric instructed gamely. "There's more where that came from."

Eric was anxious to see the effects of his wife ingesting his cum. He suspected what would result, but wanted confirmation...and he desperately wanted to watch.

As if on cue, Tina's throat moved, her Adam's apple going down and back up as she consumed the tremendous mouthful of her husband's spunk...requiring three full swallows to get the full load down to her stomach. Suddenly, her eyes shot open, her body shuddered and her mouth, the last shiny remnants of his translucent cum still gracing her chin, flew into a wide, quivering 'O'.

"UUUNNNHHHH...OOHHH, DEAR GAWWD!!" His wife howled in a high-pitched squeal of delight.

Tina's head tilted back, looking to the heavens as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced rocked her body. Her shudders turned to quakes, with the bursts of ecstatic stimuli flooding her brain and overwhelming her mind.

"AAANNHHHH...UUHHHHGG...!!" Her wails of release rose.

Eric watched fixated as Tina arched her back while still on her knees, then finally collapsed to her side on the carpeted floor before him, jerking in her ecstasy as wave upon wave of climatic sensation careened throughout her body. When she spastically rolled onto her back, her legs uncontrollably parted, and Eric could see the wet spot in her crotch visibly grow before his pleased eyes.

'She must be squirting,' he gleefully assumed.

"OOHHH, MY...! OHHH FUCK...TOO MUCH...UUNNNHH...IT'S TOO MUCH!" Tina shouted mindlessly. "PLEASE...OHHHHH...SOOO GOOOOOD!"

Tina's hips bucked once or twice in a fucking motion, as if desperately trying to drive against a needed cock that wasn't there. Still, her clit was exploding and her entire vagina was aflame with the might of her orgasm. Only after literally several minutes of writhing and squirming on the floor from the debilitating climax, with her body left involuntarily consumed and vulnerable, did the height of her lustful fervor peak and a gentle post-orgasmic euphoria take its place.

"Ummm...mmmmm...," Tina cooed her satisfaction at the incredible orgasm, a wavering quality still present as she sought to regain her senses.

Finally, Eric broke the reverie to remind his affected wife to complete the task she had started.

"Tina, I hope you enjoyed that. You can experience it again whenever you swallow my cum," he explained, clearly expressing his intent for her enslavement to her need for his cock. "No one else will move you like that, man or woman, although you will most certainly enjoy a pleasant orgasm to minimally satisfy your recurring need for cum from other people. Indeed, I'm counting on that from my new wife slut."

Under normal circumstances, her husband calling her his 'wife slut' would result in screaming recriminations from Tina, offended to no end with the notion of his control and her feminist sensibilities on high alert. Instead, for the moment, the words only rolled over her in her sexually satisfied state, not resonating whatsoever.

"For now, you still need to finish up," he demanded imperiously. "Clean that cum off your chin, then get up here and lick this mess off my cock. A good wife slut always cleans her lover before she's finished."

Her watery blue eyes finally opened as she rejoined the world, and Tina daintily slipped her wet pink tongue from between her lips and circled her mouth, taking in the cum she could reach from her chin before scooping up the rest with her index finger to suck between her lips. A pleased expression overtook her face from the flavor.

On shaking legs, Tina regained her kneeling position before her husband to perform a similar service on his deflated cock, licking all around the hairy base to retrieve his spend before engulfing his soft cock in her mouth to clear it of the combined cum and saliva from her blowjob.

'Mmmmm...,' a gentle humming of satisfaction from the pleasant taste and aroma only her husband's cum could provide accompanied Tina in her unwanted task.

END PART I