Tom Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evania didn't seem to mind terribly much. She'd gotten to taste Cecile's nectar when she talked the innocent young blonde into getting eaten for her own version of a mile-high encounter. I distinctly remember the mysterious look on Cecile's face as she stared right at me while the orgasm swept through her somewhere far above Piraeus.

Once we'd gotten our stomachs settled, we found a nice café and got lunch, then returned to the hotel for an afternoon sièste. In the master bedroom, Vivienne got me hard and stripped us naked. Climbing aboard, she pushed me inside her and we fucked quietly until I filled her pussy for the third time that day. And then she lay down on my chest so that she could nap while feeling my prick deep inside her.

Perhaps three hours later, we drove off to find, L'Abreuvoir, one of the finest restaurants in Athens and French to boot. The weather was perfect for outdoor seating in the garden, and we spent a good two hours there drinking wine and talking about everything we'd done this week. Aveline, Lucette, and Cecile spoke of all the experiences they would brag to their friends about, from the yacht to the uninhabited island to the helicopter and everything in between. I found that the girls would even brag about meeting me and Evania. Sure, they'd gotten a little wild, but it was a holiday, no? Aveline joked that her other friends would want to come visit and see if I would take *them* on a weeklong adventure.

But conspicuously, Vivienne didn't join in these comments. She never once mentioned what she would say to her friends when she saw them, and I believed I knew the reason: Vivienne wasn't planning to tell them anything because she wasn't planning to go home. She still hoped she would stay with me. She hadn't come out and asked me again just yet, but the hope was still there.

And I wasn't so sure I would turn her down when she _did_ ask.

"You are strangely quiet, Tom," Aveline giggled over a glass of expensive wine. "Won't you miss us?"

I smiled and managed a grunt. Aveline's bright blue eyes went up and she grinned knowingly. "Ah, Vivienne is distracting you, no?"

"Oui-oui," I grunted. Indeed, Vivienne was leaning against my side, pillowing her head on my shoulder while her right hand stroked up and down my cock underneath the table.

The gorgeous dirty-blonde just grinned before ducking her head down and taking several long sucks at my prick before sitting back up. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "Any meal. _Every_ meal. I will bend down and suck your cock."

I groaned and nodded as Vivienne ducked back down to resume her blowjob. No girl had ever devoted herself so completely to my pleasure like this before. Marta, the Spanish girl from Ibiza, had been enthusiastic but not quite this brazen about it. My wife had been quite the cocksucker, but we were equals in that relationship. My old assistant was willing, but she waited to read my moods. My last girlfriend was an equal. Even Evania waited for me to give her direction. No one had ever pushed themselves so completely after me, constantly offering herself and apparently willing to fuck me at the drop of a hat.

Why? I wasn't asking Vivienne to do this for me. She already had the clothes, the jewelry, and the luxurious vacation. She could have fucked me half as much as she had and I would have been perfectly happy with her. But the girl sounded like she _craved_ me. It was so intense it was almost scary.

I couldn't get attached. I shouldn't get attached. I had to send her home.

Gently, I reached down and pried Vivienne off my cock. She pouted at first but obediently raised her head up. I took a deep breath and set my jaw. What I was about to tell Vivienne would absolutely crush her. She might not understand, but it was necessary, for the both of us.

I held her hands in my own, and then I stated, "Vivienne, for the rest of this night, you are not to touch me, do you understand?"

She didn't. Her forehead furrowed and her eyes sharpened, a deep frown etching its way across her face. "Tohm-"

"After I release your hands, you may not kiss me, hug me, or otherwise touch me. If I make love with one of the other girls, you may join in, but still you may not touch me. Do you understand?"

"Tohm, NO!" Vivienne shook her head, aghast at what I was proposing.

"Please, Vivienne."

"But *why*?" Her voice was rising and I patted her hand, lest she make a scene in the restaurant. All conversation around the table had gone deadly silent.

"Because this is what I want."

"Why? Why?" she demanded.

"Will you do it for me?" I asked softly.

Her mouth opened, flapped a few times as she searched for something to say, but no sounds came out. Her eyebrows were pinched in and a look of extreme pain marred the girl's angelic face. She bit her lip and then moaned, "Tohm, I don't understand..."

"If I asked you to climb into my lap and let me fuck your ass dry until I came inside your bowels, would you let me?"

"Of course!"

"If I asked you to strip naked and dance on this table, in full view of all these people, would you do it?"

"For you, yes!"

"Now I ask you not to touch me for the rest of this night."

A heartbreaking wail creaked out the corners of Vivienne's lips as she clenched her teeth in agonized frustration. "But Tohm! This is the last night!"

"We still have the morning."

Her chest was heaving up and down as she fought to breathe, the rise and fall of her cleavage rather distracting. Her eyes rapidly darted left and right, seemingly at random, staring at nothing. She clenched her teeth even harder and looked on the verge of tears as she panted in a full-blown panic. "And will we have after the morning?"

I pinched my lips and looked down. "I don't know yet."

"Please, Tohm, I want to STAY with you!"

Aveline's eyes darted across the table. She may have suspected her best friend was thinking along these lines, but this was the first public confirmation.

I sighed. "I know."

"If I do this, will you let me stay with you?"

"Perhaps."

"Perhaps???" Vivienne looked ready to pass out.

I took a deep breath, steeling my nerves. "If you don't do this, if you touch me tonight, I will certainly put you on that plane tomorrow."

Vivienne's lower lip quivered. "This is my test... of obedience."

I shrugged. However she wanted to look at it. I just knew I couldn't make love with her again this night. I needed time to recover. I needed to distract myself with girls that I didn't have such strong feelings for. If Vivienne made love to me tonight, I knew I would never let her go. "Yes," I said firmly.

Vivienne's chest rose and fell twice more with big, gulping swallows of air. And then in less than a heartbeat, a supernatural calm fell over her. "Very well," she stated serenely.

I was astounded at how fast Vivienne had gone from inconsolable grief to perfect stillness. In fact, she was a little _too_ still. Her eyes were wide and locked onto me, her head canted at a slight angle. For a moment, she looked like a robot that had just been turned off.

"Vivienne?" I ventured cautiously.

She blinked and then her body settled, the rigidity of her posture melting away. "I will do it. For you, Tohm. I will do it."

I sighed with relief. If Vivienne only knew that all she had to do was make love to me one more time and I'd keep her forever...

I shook the thought from my head. It was going to be an interesting night.

****

The evening did not start the way I was expecting it. An unfortunate side-effect of ordering Vivienne to not even touch me for the rest of the night had a rather mood-killing effect on the other girls. The same way everyone was jovial and giggly while Vivienne was fawning all over me and happily in love, now everyone was quiet and withdrawn since Vivienne was quiet and withdrawn. Not much was said in the car on the way back to the hotel, and I sat up front to avoid having to deal with any of them.

Upon returning to the hotel, I decided to remove myself from the situation. The girls would hopefully feel more comfortable without me around and I went into my bedroom and closed the door. Then I went to take a shower and clean away the day's grime before dressing in silk boxers and a bathrobe, lying down on the bed and contemplating my existence.

THIS was why I didn't want to get involved with any of the girls. Emotions were just so... frustrating... The month with the Naoussan local girls had been far too long. I'd cut things down to a week with the Spanish girls at Ibiza specifically to avoid things getting to this point. And I hadn't even spent five whole DAYS since the Monday morning when I first met Vivienne and her friends. What more could I do? Shorten things to four days? Three?

Maybe one-night stands WERE the way to go.

So I lay alone in my bedroom, wondering if I was now going to have to go to sleep completely alone for the first time in a long while.

Fuck that. I don't sleep alone.

I sat up and got ready to poke my head out and call for Evania. Even if the French girls were disquieted by how dinner had ended, my valet would be ever loyal and adoring. In her arms I would find the sexual relief that would clear my head of these unwelcome thoughts. Actually, Evania tended to enjoy it more when I was feeling particularly frustrated. My sex got quite aggressive and I tended to fuck her that much harder when I was in a mood like this.

But just when I was about to get up, a knock sounded at the door. I picked my head up and called, "Come in."

To my surprise, a pretty shoulder-length blonde poked her head in. "Tom?"

"Cecile!" I sat up straight, an easy smile on my face. "Come in, come in."

She smiled back and walked forward, still dressed from dinner. Of all four girls, I'd spoken the least with Cecile. She wasn't the shyest (that would be Lucette), and in fact could be quite friendly. But she'd been the wariest of my sexual intentions from the beginning and thus far had shown little interest in bedding me. Also, her English was the least comfortable of all of them. Still, that hadn't stopped us from interacting comfortably on a daily basis. In such close quarters, it was difficult NOT to communicate.

I leaned back against the cushions and the headboard, relaxing comfortably while gesturing Cecile to a nearby armchair. But instead, she came and sat on the edge of the bed next to my knees. My eyebrows went up briefly in curiosity but I let it pass. Then I asked gently, "What can I do for you?"

With her limited command of English, Cecile took me quite literally. "Oh no. You have done quite enough for me, thank you. All these beautiful clothes and shoes and-" She looked down and touched the sparkling tennis bracelet hanging limply on her wrist. "And so much more. I don't think I deserve it."

I smiled warmly and waved her off. "You're welcome."

The blonde blushed and looked down. "I feel embarrassed."

"Why?"

She looked away. "I have had such a wonderful holiday. I only expected to spend time with my friends in Mykonos, drinking and dancing and watching them pick up men." Cecile blushed bright red. "I even imagined what it would be like to have a... casual... affair with a man for one night." She giggled. "But I knew I would never have the... the... _courage_... to go through with it."

I chuckled, thinking it so cute how she fumbled for the right word in English. I was pretty sure 'courage' translated to 'courage' in French. "It's harder than it looks."

Cecile raised her eyebrow at me. "You seem to do just fine."

It was my turn to blush. "I've had some practice."

Cecile then bit her lip. "This holiday has been so much more. I've seen so many more things and done so many more... things... in a few days than in the last few _years_. And it hasn't cost me anything. I feel like I'm cheating."

I chuckled. "Avec plaisir. My pleasure."

She shook her head. "No. Not from me."

I suddenly got what she was getting at. "Cecile..."

Her green eyes quickly darted up to mine. She pouted prettily and moved a hand up to the strap of her dress. "You can have me, Tom, if you wish. You have given so much to me. You deserve it." She bit her lip nervously and pulled the strap off her shoulder.

"Cecile," I interrupted and moved to stop her hand. Quickly, I took hold of the strap and raised it back onto her shoulder. Then I grabbed the shoulder and looked her in the eyes. "I meant what I said in the beginning: _No one_ has to do anything they don't _want_ to do."

"But all the other girls have-"

"All the other girls did what they _wanted_ to do. No one is obligated."

"You are a wealthy man, Tom. You have spent much on me and the others, and I have not paid my part."

"You are not whores, Cecile," I interrupted harshly. "I have had whores. I know what a whore is, and you are NOT a whore."

She looked like I'd slapped her. "I did not mean-"

"You don't have to pay me anything. You can leave tomorrow with all my gifts, and you don't have to sleep with me. I will have just enjoyed your company and the happiness you brought to me and your friends. Tu comprends?"

She shuddered, then nodded, and the light in her eyes changed. The dark green became brighter, and I visibly relaxed. No longer did Cecile have the look of a girl going to her execution. From the beginning, she had been the one most wary of me and the one least likely to sleep with me. The last thing I wanted was for someone like her to simply sleep with me because she felt obligated. Yeah, I didn't mind a girl feeling a *little* more amorous toward me out of gratitude for a wonderful vacation; but that was just to augment their original desire to have a good time, not sexual payment because they felt they HAD to. I had much more enjoyable ways of having sex to waste an erection on someone who didn't want it.

Cecile nodded. "You know, Lucette said you would turn me down. I did not believe her."

I arched an eyebrow. "Why not?"

Cecile blushed again, looking extremely embarrassed. "I think I had already made up my mind that you were just a dirty old man, out to fuck any girl you could get your hands on. I decided before I got to know you."

I shrugged. "It's understandable. Although the 'old' part kind of hurts."

She giggled. "You are not old. I guessed you were 27 before you told us you were 32. You are in good shape, just like you said."

I grinned and flexed my chest and arms for a brief second. Cecile started laughing again. And then before I realized it, she'd darted forward, grabbed my head in her hands, and pressed her lips firmly against mine.

I was too surprised to react. Cecile was kissing me firmly and her tongue was trying to worm its way into my mouth, but I just dumbly sat there for a few seconds before instinct kicked in and I opened my mouth to her. She moaned and kissed me harder, molding her body against mine and lifting her legs onto the bed to crawl alongside me.

When she broke for air, I pulled my head back and gasped, "Cecile?"

"Make love to me, Tom," the pretty girl husked. "Take me!"

"But you don't have-"

"Take me, Tom!" she interrupted and kissed me again. "I want to. I _want_ to."

We kissed for another few seconds before she rolled away and onto her back, giggling mirthfully. "My casual affair!" she crowed, quite pleased with herself.

I just chuckled and rolled on top of her, kissing her gently. Then I pulled back and asked softly. "Why?"

"Because I can, Tom. Because I want to. Because I don't _have_ to. I've been so wild this week. I never thought I would make love with another woman. I was always _curious_, but I never had the... (giggle)... courage to try. And now this. Now you. I can hear you, Tom. I can hear Vivienne screaming her pleasure even when I go to sleep. I want to know what that feels like, tu comprends?"

I grinned. "Je comprends."

And then I kissed her again.

It didn't take long for me to get naked. Cecile dragged my robe off my shoulders and wriggled me out of my boxers with relative ease. She then rolled me onto my back and for about thirty seconds, gave me quite the little striptease. She only managed to remove her dress before embarrassment took over again and she stopped trying to gyrate to imaginary music. She was laughing hilariously and I reached up to grab her and kiss her again, whispering encouragement. But she wouldn't try to dance again, and instead rather quickly removed her bra and panties.

Cecile then bent over my lap and sucked me into her mouth. I gritted my teeth and threw my head back at the sudden pleasure. Seriously, do they TEACH cocksucking at French High Schools? All four girls were _amazing_ oral artists and Cecile was already producing wondrous ecstasy that shot up and down my spine too fast for me to even pretend to resist. I looked down as the green-eyed beauty brushed her blonde bangs behind her ears so I would have an unimpeded view of her mouth going up and down in my lap.

But I wanted more. I'd come to accept that Cecile and I wouldn't do anything sexual... ever... but that didn't mean I held no _hope_. I knew as well as everyone did that this was the last night, and after days of fantasizing about fucking Cecile I didn't want to wait any longer. I reached down to cup her face and tug her up to me. Panting, Cecile crawled up my body as requested and then I rolled us over until I was hovering above her with my hard, wet cock trapped between our bellies.

"I'm going to take you now, Cecile."

"Oui! Oui! Take me!"

I reached down and aimed my prick, rubbing my head in her folds that were already moist and getting wetter. Swiping up and down a few final times, I then slotted myself and with my eyes boring into Cecile's, I pushed my way into her.

Or at least, I _tried_. Cecile really hadn't had many sexual partners, and she was almost virginally tight as I tried to burrow my thick cock through her narrow entrance.

"Take me!" she screamed again. "Take me!"

Re-setting my feet to brace myself, I grabbed Cecile's hips and lunged again, this time succeeding in pressing three inches into her vaginal canal.

"Take me!"

Another lunge, and this time I was all the way in.

"AAAAHH!" Cecile's entire body bucked and shuddered. I swear she came right then and there...

... and she didn't seem to stop.

We fucked for about ten minutes, Cecile screaming the entire time. I'm not sure if she had three orgasms or fifty, but I know she was certainly happy. The girl who didn't want to have anything sexual to do with me for five days now pounded my ass with her heels and drew blood across my back with her nails, flinging her entire body against me while I pounded her relentlessly. Her head jerked left and right as her light blonde hair went flying in every direction. Her good-sized tits bounced and jiggled, even slapping into my chest on occasion with our fucking motions. And her pussy clenched down oh-so-wonderfully around my invading prick every time her shrieking went up another few decibels.

In the end, I simply smothered her entire body and crushed her beneath me, muffling her last scream with my chest. My hips were spasming as my dick fired load after load of cum into her body, pouring out everything that had recharged while I took a three-hour nap earlier plus everything Vivienne had stimulated in me during dinner. I spunked out so much cum that it overflowed Cecile's womb and started squirting out from around the near water-tight seal of her pussy and my shaft, and still I had a few more shots left in me.

I suddenly realized Cecile was banging on my back, no longer in pleasure but more in desperation. Belatedly, I realized I was suffocating her beneath me and I hurriedly rolled off, ready to apologize. But the pretty blonde was just laughing with tears in her eyes as she soaked in the radiant bliss of such an exciting sexual encounter.

1...456789