Tom Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Incroyable!" she gushed while panting for air.

I chuckled. "Glad you liked it."

She giggled and rolled into me, burying her face against my shoulder and wrapping an arm across my chest. "Merci, Tom... Merci... For this entire trip."

I chuckled. "Avec plaisir."

Eventually, we both came down from our sexual highs. I stretched, and then wrapping my arm behind Cecile, I tugged her closer to me and asked, "What's going on outside?"

"What do you think? They are all talking about you." Cecile sighed. "Vivienne thinks she is in *love* with you."

I sighed. "I know."

"She wants to stay with you and not come home."

"I know." I didn't want to think about it right now. That was one of the reasons for keeping Vivienne away from me. But just then, my bedroom door opened again, this time with Vivienne herself standing in the entryway.

Cecile and I picked our heads up, Vivienne staring straight at me with smoky intensity in her brown eyes. Her sculpted, dark eyebrows were hard and intense.

"Vivienne?" I asked with some curiosity. I wasn't expecting her to come to my room this night.

"Your rules, Tohm. If you make love with one of the other girls, I may join in, so long as I do not touch you, no?"

I bit my lip. I didn't really want her with me, but those HAD been my words. Why did I say them? Did I really want to be so close to temptation? Having her so close, so sexual, would I be able to resist rolling over and TAKING her myself?

Or perhaps I WAS subconsciously sabotaging myself. If I made love to her tonight, she would stay with me beyond tomorrow. I knew it. Perhaps she knew it as well. But she would stay within the rules.

I sighed and nodded, then gestured to Cecile. "She's all yours."

Cecile looked a little nervous. She'd never been intimate with Vivienne and to be honest, she looked a little intimidated. I understood; an intense Vivienne could be QUITE intimidating.

But Vivienne smiled. "Relax, Cecile. I'll be gentle, IF we decide to play together. But for now..." Vivienne then swung the door open wider, showing that EVERYONE else was immediately waiting outside. "I just brought more girls for Tohm."

Evania was the first one through the door, quickly moving up to Cecile. She stared hungrily between the blonde's thighs where copious amounts of my cum were still leaking out of her. "May I? Please?" Evania practically wheezed excitedly.

And the orgy was underway.

****

I was amazed, Vivienne stayed _completely_ apart from the party. Well, she stayed in the room, naked and glorious, fingering herself to orgasm after orgasm, showing remarkable control. Never once did she touch me. And never once did she come close enough for me to touch her. When this girl made up her mind about something, she _really_ committed.

Me? I fucked everyone else. Aveline was first. Lucette, Evania, and then Cecile again all had their turns as well. But not Vivienne. She obeyed. For me, she stayed out of the fray.

Vivienne hung back, whimpering pitifully while I drove into Aveline's sodden snatch from behind, sending the redhead's big tits to swaying back and forth.

Lucette teased her when the doe-eyed brunette mounted me cowgirl-style, offering up one of her perky tits to Vivienne while enthusiastically bouncing up and down my cock.

And after I nutted a load up Evania's asshole, Aveline actually sucked it out and then gaped her mouth open in invitation to Vivienne, who simply moaned and rubbed herself to an orgasm right then and there before Aveline turned around and snowballed the load back to my Greek valet.

Vivienne even stayed away when the girls dragged me into the shower to clean up. The attached bathroom had a big, oversized shower enclosure, just big enough to fit the five of us. I was made squeaky clean but then shoved outside. And only then did Vivienne move into the shower herself, in part to separate herself from me, where all four of the other girls more or less assaulted her.

I won't go into details, but at one point, I think all eight hands were caressing Vivienne's shrieking body, and I do believe someone got her entire fist into the dirty-blonde's cunt. The point is: Vivienne was eventually dropped onto the floor outside the shower, quivering post-orgasm as if she'd gone through electro-shock. But she recovered enough to put herself back in the armchair to watch as I once again fucked Cecile, eventually maneuvering around so that the young blonde was riding me reverse-cowgirl with Lucette tonguing at our juncture.

Lucette herself got my next load in a missionary position. Evania, of course, went after that one. Evania and Aveline together worked me back up one final time, with Evania going for a ride on me for only a few minutes before tapping herself out, graciously stating that the rest of this night should be for the French girls.

Aveline was the first to hop on, bringing herself to two screaming orgasms before collapsing onto the bed in exhaustion. And then while Cecile took one final ride as well, the pretty blonde brushed her bangs back behind her ears and then shyly asked me to take her anal virginity.

About ten minutes later, with Evania's fingers in her crotch, Cecile squeaked a climax, and I pulled out of her lewdly stretched anus to blow my load all over her ass. Aveline had one final tease for Vivienne, urging the dirty-blonde to lick up my cream and that it would not violate the rules.

But Vivienne stuck to her guns. She whimpered in abject misery, but she did not leave the armchair. And this time, when the other girls set to cleaning up me and Cecile, the most gorgeous of my French babes simply turned her head away so I wouldn't see the tears streaking down her cheeks.

It wouldn't have mattered. I was so exhausted I promptly went to sleep.

****

*-- SATURDAY --*

Sometime in the morning, I awoke to the sensations of warm sunlight on my face and a warmer pleasantness emanating from my nether regions. My crusted-eyelids pried themselves open to see the golden rays haloed around Vivienne's dirty-blonde head as it slowly moved up and down my upright morning erection.

She was an angel.

Vivienne paused when she realized I was awake, and she pulled back far enough to clear her mouth. And panting softly, she stated huskily, "It is not last night anymore."

My lower lip quivered as the emotion swelled within me. This girl was incredible. She was in love with me. And I didn't want to let her go. "No, it's not," I replied.

Vivienne darted forward then, grabbing my head with both her hands and searing my lips with the most incredibly passionate kiss I'd ever felt in my entire life. Adrenaline surged through my limbs and I rolled us over so that I was on top as I gripped her head with my hands as well.

"I love you, Thom."

I shouldn't have said it. I really, _really_ shouldn't have said it. But my heart responded before my brain did. And with all the passion I felt for this gorgeous young girl, I replied, "I love you too, mon cheri."

As our kiss deepened, her legs shifted just perfectly to line my cock up with her dripping wet pussy. And as I slowly sank into her body, that lost part of my heart flared to life.

****

There was a bubbly optimism in Vivienne's personality as we packed up and checked out of the hotel. I hadn't said that I would let her stay with me. Indeed, I had Evania make sure her luggage was tagged and prepped for her flight to Dijon just like the others. But everyone had the sense that I would change my mind before it was time to go.

The girls felt it. They went out of their way to embrace Vivienne and express their goodbyes as if they wouldn't see each other again for a long time, rather than just separating to go to their own homes once back in France.

Evania felt it. She was behaving differently with Vivienne today, as if the French girl were now her superior, an extension of her employer, rather than just another guest.

And of course, Vivienne felt it. She was just as clingy with me as ever, but the desperation in her embraces of the past couple of days was gone. She simply hovered around me as if she belonged by my side, rather than as if she were auditioning for the job. And she doted on me like an established girlfriend.

All this was possible for only one reason: _*I*_ felt it. In my heart I already knew I'd fallen for the gorgeous French beauty. I hadn't meant to, and in fact had gone out of my way to try and prevent it from happening, but I'd fallen in love with her. And I couldn't bear to let her get away from me. I simply hadn't formalized that realization yet.

With only a few hours remaining before they had to get to the airport, I let the girls decide what they wanted to do. Very quickly, they agreed that they wanted to return to the yacht for a last cruise around the harbor, and after breakfast we made the trip back to Piraeus.

Once aboard, I made it a point to have Vivienne's bags stacked up next to the other girls' for easy off-loading when it was time to go. I'm sure she would have rather fully unpacked herself in my stateroom, but I wasn't declaring that decision just yet. Still, the girls had to unpack enough to change into bikini bottoms (happily skipping the bikini tops). And then my girls spread themselves around the sundeck as we weighed anchor and set off into the morning sun.

The girls spent the first hour reminiscing about the week. It felt like sooo much had happened since they first met me on Paradise Beach back in Mykonos. Aveline had the bright idea to bring out the digital cameras, and Aveline hooked them up to the large flat panel TV so we could reminisce using our own photos.

There were tourist shots from the Monastery of Panaghia Tourliani, some random pelicans, and the island of Delos. There were more intimate pictures from our uninhabited island, and even a few rather racy snaps from the jacuzzi and other places right here on the yacht.

"I'll have to hide some of these pictures from my boyfriend," Aveline giggled when a high-resolution shot of her giving me a blowjob on the beach appeared on the 52" LCD screen.

"Boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrows with some alarm.

The beautiful redhead chuckled. "Yes. Both Lucette and I have boyfriends back home. Vivienne just broke up with hers a week before the trip."

I arched an eyebrow. _Hmm, rebound..._ I bit my lip a little nervously, glancing at my dirty-blonde paramour, who wouldn't meet my eyes.

Then Lucette giggled. "Relax, Tom. We did not holiday in Mykonos expecting to be celibate. We knew what we were getting into."

Browsing through some of those rather pornographic pictures started to get all of the girls stirring in their seats, and I wasn't immune either. After all, the five beautiful babes around me were still topless, each of them wearing nothing but the skimpiest of thong bikini bottoms in a variety of neon colors.

I suppose I should have stopped being surprised by Cecile after she came to me last night at the hotel, but I still was when the pretty blonde sidled up to me and promptly stuck her hand into my shorts. "S'il vous plaît?" the blonde arched an eyebrow to Vivienne, who simply smiled and waved her friend along.

Cecile grinned and then dropped a cushion onto the deck, kneeling atop it and then reaching out to tug my shorts down to my ankles. Cecile then gestured to Lucette, who was holding the second digital camera, and asked, "Photo?"

"Sérieusement?"

"Oui!" Cecile giggled, and then bent over to begin sucking me. The cute girl even posed with my dick in her mouth for Lucette to take a picture.

I just waved over Evania, instructing, "We're getting copies before they leave."

Cecile blowjob started off a new round of sex. We didn't do anything nearly as crazy as last night's orgy, but all four French girls took a turn with me, just to get it out of their systems if nothing else. Vivienne even let Aveline go last, and let the redhead accept my final load into her sucking pussy. She knew she'd have more opportunities with me after her friends were gone.

And then one-by-one, the girls drifted away to stare out across the peaceful waters, lost in their own thoughts and memories of the most incredible week of their lives.

Me, too.

****

As expected, Vivienne stayed right by my side. I was still naked after spunking Aveline. My dirty-blonde de facto "girlfriend" had licked me clean before cuddling up beside me in the oversized lounge chair and was still topless herself. She even pulled my arm around her neck, placing my palm atop her full breast, which I reflexively squeezed.

Lucette and Cecile had already headed to the forward deck of the yacht, probably to watch our progress as we motored back to Piraeus to send the girls off to the airport. Aveline headed below decks, perhaps to clean herself up. And Evania, after checking me with her eyes to make sure I didn't need her for anything else, melted into the background to take care of whatever arrangements she needed to take care of, leaving me alone with Vivienne.

I cuddled her against my side and sighed happily, formulating plans for the upcoming weeks. I would need a break after this particular adventure with the French girls. If I stuck to my normal routine, we would take the yacht to another beach town to relax a bit without entertaining any guests. The crew could have some rest and I would take a more leisurely pace of screwing Vivienne and Evania, with the occasional hookups with Althea the cook and Nika the cabin stewardess. And then when I got bored, I'd figure out the next party beach to descend upon and work out my recruitment for fresh pussy. There was still a LOT of summer left.

Then again, did I really NEED to keep doing what I was doing? Fresh pussy was always _nice_, but it wasn't everything. Actually, a high-quality pussy that really knew how to please me was far better than some strange, even if it was "new". And I had that quality pussy now in Vivienne. Heck, I'd had Evania this whole time, but on her own my valet wasn't enough to keep me rooted in one place. But with Evania and Vivienne together? Maybe they would be enough to keep me satisfied. Heck, if we found another 'V' that made me really happy, I could even re-form my three 'V's.

And as fun as it was to traipse around the Mediterranean like this, visiting different ports, it might actually be even better for me to set up shop at some magnificent beach house. I could still park myself close to a party town and use the yacht to pick up hot playthings from time to time before returning them back from wherever they came. Or a helicopter: those were always good for short distances, especially if I wanted to go over land.

With a beach house, I would have a more permanent home that didn't rock with the ocean waves. I could accumulate a staff to cater to my every need. I could give Althea and Nika more permanent jobs, and if I picked somewhere in Greece, I could keep them closer to their homes. Evania would be my ever-loyal assistant. Vivienne would be my adoring girlfriend. And maybe... just maybe... I could find true happiness once again.

After all, I couldn't just float around for the rest of my life. I *wanted* to settle down somewhere. I *wanted* peace, tranquility, and _stability_. I couldn't before, because I felt restless, my life turbulent. But now, with Vivienne, I felt peaceful. I felt calm. And I hadn't felt this calm since...

My arm tightened around Vivienne's neck as my jaw clenched. She noticed the new tension in my body and immediately stroked my chest. "What is wrong?"

I turned my face away from her and stared away. What was I doing? Trying to start over from scratch?

The palatial house? I had one, back in the U.S. The permanent staff? I was sure they were still back there, doing their jobs, waiting for me to come home. I had a helicopter, too. Even Evania was a replacement, in more ways than one.

And love? For everything we had been through, up to and including her leaving me to deal with her demons, I knew my wife loved me. And I loved her. We'd been together off and on for years before getting married. She'd seen me through many crises, many of them quite personal. And through it all, she'd always shown me remarkable understanding and love.

She even left me because she believed that *she* had failed *me*, and just couldn't cope with it, no matter how much I'd tried to reassure her. Yeah, this latest crisis had been bigger than any that came before it. In the end, it had proven too much for us to handle, and ultimately drove us apart. But I still loved her, and I couldn't just... _replace_ her, too.

I'd been running away from my past. I'd buried my emotions and tried to drown them in a sea of sexual excess and hedonistic pleasure. I'd picked up these girls, and others, and just... _used_ them. It wasn't fair. Yeah, both sides knew what they were getting into before we got started, but it still wasn't fair to them. I was always honest with them about what I wanted from them and what they'd get in return. But I was never honest with them about who I really was.

And I had a life waiting for me in America. I had people who cared about me. And no matter how nice it might be to just grab a beach house, make a home with Vivienne and Evania, and just spend my money until I died from sexual overload, I couldn't turn my back on who I really was. The madness had passed. I was ready to settle down again. But I owed it to the people who loved me to try and settle back to the place I'd left behind.

"I have to go home," I said softly, still staring off into the distance.

"What?" Vivienne asked, obvious concern in her voice.

"I have to go home," I repeated, sitting up straight. "Back to America."

The gorgeous 23-year-old French girl was right by my side, leaning in and crushing her big naked breasts against my back. "I'll go with you."

_Oh, dear._ I took a deep breath and my shoulders sagged as I hung my head forward. I closed my eyes, feeling the walls drop back down around my heart. What I was about to do was cold. Really, really cold. But it had to be done.

"I'm sorry, Vivienne. But it's time for you to go back to France."

****

Vivienne was hysterical. From the time I told her that I was sending her back to France to the time we got to Elefthérios Venizélos International Airport, she was crying almost non-stop. At first, she wouldn't even get into the Mercedes GL, since I wasn't planning on going with them to the airport and she refused to leave me. In the end, we grabbed a second car to fit the girls' extra luggage and when I jumped into the SUV, Vivienne had no choice but to follow me. She then spent the 45-minute trip trying to talk me into changing my mind, whimpering and sobbing all the while.

The other girls tried to help Vivienne see reason. They all knew what they were getting into when we first started. I'd always stated that she would leave when our time was up, and I'd even kept her bags collected with the others all this time.

"I'm still married," I explained.

"I don't care!" Vivienne whimpered. "I love you!"

"How can you love me? We have not even been together a week!"

"It is enough!"

"You love my money. You love the lifestyle. You don't even know ME."

"I love what I know. Money or no money, a man is a man. And I know this man!"

I sighed and thought of all the secrets I'd kept from her. And shaking my head sadly, I said, "You don't know me at all."

Even when we got to the airport, parked at the curb, and started unloading, Vivienne would only get out of the SUV when I did. And she stood there, hugging herself, watching me like a hawk as I said goodbye to the other girls, doing my best to be calm under the circumstances.

Lucette was understanding, whispering in my ear that Vivienne had always been passionate and headstrong, but that she would get over this. She thanked me for the week, and especially for that most memorable lovemaking on the beach.

1...456789