All Comments on 'Tom Billionaire Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

I really hope Jon and ash are able to work things out and get back to what they were.

me71me71about 14 years ago
Get rid of the french dolly!

Vivienne is boring. Sorry I really love this SL but this character makes me skim through till she is not there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Way too much sex for a good read

One phrase caught my eye:

"And then she dove right into the young blonde's bare-shaven muff."

Sorry to be picky, but I see this often enough. A "muff" is a patch of pubic hair, bare shaven is just that. If you want your female characters to look like pre pubescent teen agers so be it, but accurate descriptions make for a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

your writing is excellent, I'm really loking forward to more stories with these characters. `Cheers! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Vivienne

I have always loved your writing... and your characters are fabulous. I just really can't bring myself to even remotely enjoy Vivienne though. It's the first time I have ever disliked one of your characters. I'm still enjoying the stories immensely - but I could live without her for sure.

Then again - I guess it's part of good entertainment to inspire more than just enjoyment. I'm on the edge of my seat hoping Jon kicks her to the curb, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

best series ever, ive said it about a couple times now...but yeah, Viviene is kinda annoying .....

Cassandra = dream woman though...OMG ....

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Strange chapter

I have been hoping and hoping John will see the light Vivienne is a user, clingy and immature. If he keeps her he will lose every one who ever mattered to him, lets hope he will ditch the bitch he needs Taylor

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 9 years ago
Vivienne and Eveline, I hate these characters.

So if Jonathon doesn't wake up and ditch the clingy, user Vivienne I will be bitterly disappointed in him and therefore the author.

A story is meant to be about the characters and their discovery. Jonathan has been set up as a smart guy who through trials of life found that he truely loved Taylor and then through life found a similar love with Ashlyn. To have Jonathan throw all this away is totally out of the character you have set him up as.

I understand that Jonathan has lost his way and needs time to heal. I also understand that he does this through sex. However he promised faithfully to his true love Taylor that he wouldn't cum in other girls except Cassandra. He broke that with Ashlyn and Taylor was pissed and heart broken. Jonathan learned that lesson. So to have him just cumming in any old user slut that he finds on a beach is appalling and not in character for how you set him up.

I'm dissapointed that you haven't even brought up the fact that he now cums in his girls other than his Wife, assistant and mother of his child...

I realise that this story was written four years ago and you don't even probably visit this site to ever read this comment. However I feel so strongly about this that I had to comment and I never comment on stories.

In the end I still that you for your time and effort put into this free to read story. I believe that this could be turned into a book it is that good.

LacastrianLacastrianover 2 years ago

Once a cuck, always a cuck

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

OMG Vivenne is Sooooo annoying!! I was crossing my fingers every time he considered leaving her in France.. And at this point, I would be OK if he just drugged her and stuck her on a bus to Nebraska!! She sucks so bad!! I am pretty sure I hate all French women now!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES