Tom Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my identity: Tom Eriksen.

My pretty French girlfriend reclined beside me, wearing a short silk babydoll nightie in a creamy taupe color. Her light brown eyes were afire as she watched Evania scoot forward and resume blowing me. She relaxed her head to the side while propped up on two pillows. Her right hand wriggled underneath her panties and her left snaked beneath the nightie to cup her own large breast. Her full lips were parted as she panted lightly. And when she turned to look at me, she moaned in obvious heat.

Putting my hand to the back of Evania's head, I directed my valet to take me deeper. She readily complied, humming as she parted her lips and swallowed me down, letting my cock push into her throat. And groaning with my own pleasure, I took Vivienne's face into my hand and bent to kiss her, our mouths open so that our tongues could play.

Vivienne crooned as we kissed. She pulled her left hand out from underneath her nightie, putting it to my cheek and holding me steady so that she could increase the pressure of our liplock. My own right hand left Evania's head, sliding into Vivienne's silk shirt to grasp at her lonely breast and tweak the erect little nipple. But just as the passion of our kiss intensified, I had to break away to groan as Evania's expert fellatio set off sparkles in my mind.

"Unghhh..." I grunted, those sparkles moving to the front of my eyes.

Mildly frustrated that I'd rolled away from her, Vivienne nevertheless made the best of the situation by changing tactics. She sat upright and then rubbed Evania's shoulder, drawing away the brunette's attention.

Evania looked up, reading the expression on Vivienne's face. She then pulled my cock out of her mouth, holding it up by the base as she took several deep breaths of her own. And after willingly handing off my prick to my girlfriend, the stunning Greek moved up the bed to my right side so that she could give me her own good morning kiss.

"Ela..." I urged Evania. She smiled and bent to plant her lips on mine.

Meanwhile, Vivienne was planting a different set of lips onto me. She'd shucked her panties and knelt with a leg on either side of my hips. She stared at me with all the love and adoration of a completely infatuated young woman. And holding herself open, she slowly sank down around my upright pole.

"Nnnghh..." I groaned again, this time into Evania's mouth, as I felt Vivienne's hot pussy surrounding my cockflesh.

Evania herself giggled, and then pulled away. Sitting up, she turned and lifted up the hem of Vivienne's nightie, tugging the silky fabric over the dirty-blonde's head to leave her completely naked. Evania's left hand then went out to palm a full breast as her right went back to rub the French girl's tight ass. And as Vivienne began to gyrate in my lap, Evania leaned in to passionately kiss her as well.

Though they probably wouldn't mind, I couldn't just lie there and let the girls ride me. With two gorgeous twenty-somethings in my bed, I couldn't keep my hands off them if I tried. My left hand went out to Vivienne, caressing her hip as she lightly humped me and trailing up and down her side, occasionally pawing at her bouncing right breast. My right hand slid up Evania's thigh, semi-covered with her own negligee. Pushing up the hem, I slipped my fingers into her crotch, finding her already pantiless and quite damp with arousal. Evania squeaked when my finger pushed into her pussy, and she closed her eyes and quivered as I began to stroke her from the inside.

The three of us continued in this way for several minutes. Vivienne undulated like a belly dancer in slow motion, her eyes closed and her hands running over her neck, face, and through her hair as she absorbed the heavenly sensations emanating from her nether regions. Evania had turned to face my girlfriend, kneeling so that she could kiss, lick, and fondle every part of the French girl within reach while also having me saw my fingers in and out of her cunt from behind. And I watched it all, aroused by the visual sensuality of my French babe fucking herself on my cock while I fondled my Greek babe at the same time.

"So beeg," Vivienne grunted, grimacing as she rose and fell, taking me deeper into her body. "You feel so big in me. You fill me up. You feel so wonderful!" she added before changing her muttering into her native French, an invective of pleasure that started going by faster than I could translate.

"Suck my nipples!" Vivienne then urged in English to Evania, grabbing the brunette's head and directing it to her left breast. "Harder! Bite them! So good! It is so good! Très magnifique!"

Vivienne came first. Though her eyes remained closed, I watched her eyelids wrinkle with tension as the orgasmic shocks started in her loins and worked their way upwards. When the wave reached her face, her mouth gaped in a noiseless scream, though a few seconds later a gasp of air sounded in the open cavern. And I certainly felt the quaking pressure of her pussy muscles spasming around my dick.

Those tremors set me off as well. I'd been lightly pumping up and into her the whole time. But as I felt my balls contracting, I sped up and grabbed onto Vivienne's hip to hold her body in place, keeping that tight ring of pleasure firmly around my pistoning shaft for those final, urgent thrusts.

"Urrrgh! I'm gonna cum!" I grunted.

But I didn't blow inside of her. Vivienne was coming down from her orgasmic high when Evania's whimpers drew her attention. The girls didn't need to communicate with words. Vivienne simply looked at the desperate expression on the Greek girl's face, and then quickly pulled her own body off me. I gasped as I felt my wet dick suddenly became exposed to the cool morning air. But just as suddenly, it was surrounded by moist warmth as Evania bent to suck me back into her mouth. It was in there that I blew, firing bolt after bolt of hot, sticky cream down my valet's eager throat. And like I'd seen her do so many times before already, Evania literally came while drinking down my sperm, though I think my fingers in her pussy helped along with that.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Evania squeaked while pinching her lips tightly around my cock, screaming even as she felt my spunk splattering against her inner cheeks.

Of course, we weren't done yet. Evania didn't swallow all of my spending. She kept the last shot in her mouth, holding it there with great discipline until the rest of her body had stopped shaking. And then pushing herself back upright, she gestured Vivienne to herself and my two beauties met together to swap that bit of cum back and forth between their mouths.

"Délicieux..." Vivienne hummed between kisses.

Evania giggled her agreement.

The girls took their time, enjoying the simple touch of each other, knowing they'd satisfied me already. But the passion with which my ladies embraced each other caused a fresh stirring in my prick despite having just cum. I was already naked, having slept topless and had my pajama pants dragged away by Evania before she gave me the wake-up blowjob. And by the time Vivienne pulled off the last bit of Evania's attire, leaving all three of us buck naked, I was ready to rejoin the party.

I reached out for them, and the girls dove upon me, one on each side. They hovered over my face for a second, playfully trying to get us all in a three-way kiss. But then Vivienne turned and headed south, eager to taste her own pussy on my re-hardening cock. Evania moved up to push her big boobs against my cheeks, cheerily slapping the melons against my face while I happily made motorboat noises amongst the titflesh. And after a few more minutes, my dick thickened appreciably within the comfortable confines of Vivienne's mouth.

I had been holding Evania's back to this point, keeping her chest in my face and stroking her spine. I reached up higher to hold her head, bringing her down to me. And after a fierce kiss, I rolled us over so that my lovely valet was flat on her back.

Vivienne let me go. Once Evania and I were in position, she actually reached between my legs and put my cock at the entrance to the brunette's gateway. "Feel him, Evie. Feel him pushing into you." And then she draped her own naked body against my back, crushing those big, beautiful breasts into my back.

"Come into me, sir," Evania whimpered. "Come into me! Please!"

Putting my forehead down onto the pillow, I grasped her hips and pulled. At the same time, I thrust my pelvis forward. And with tight smoothness, I did just as she'd asked.

"Ahhhhhh!" Evania shrieked through gritted teeth as I split her wide open. Her legs immediately came up, wrapping around my waist to keep me from moving. And I turned my face to place butterfly kisses against her neck as she got used to feeling me so deep inside her. Although Evania and I had fucked many, many times, she had a particularly narrow pussy and it always took a few seconds for her to initially adjust.

But once she relaxed, that wonderful snugness hugged my shaft from base to tip. She clenched herself down a little, squeezing me even tighter. And then she smiled at me with brilliant white teeth. "Fuck me, Mr. Eriksen."

I'd already started to do as she requested, my hips pumping my cock in and out of her, before the name registered in my head. The phrase was so familiar, so common over the past three months, that it felt completely natural. It wasn't just a temporary identity, being Tom Eriksen. Here, with Vivienne and Evania, I really WAS Tom Eriksen. It was MY name.

I had access to billions of dollars. I was unrecognizable as my former self in a city I knew intimately. And I had two hot young playthings who wanted nothing more than for me to sexually ravage them in every way possible. THIS was my new existence. It was my fresh start. And if I really wanted, things never had to change.

I'm _Tom_ Billionaire. And I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Filled with fresh adrenaline, I hammered Evania harder and harder, enough to make it impossible for Vivienne to continue draping herself against my back. At first, she looked around, trying to decide whether she should join us in another way or just sit back and wait her turn.

But I looked over to my girlfriend and ordered, "Get the lube." Vivienne's eyes widened and a little smile went to her face as she crawled over to the bedside table.

Meanwhile, I slam-fucked Evania a few more times before stopping and pulling at the brunette's shoulders. "Turn over," I commanded. She was a little groggy, panting for breath after the exertions of our very athletic shagging. But after a few deep breaths, Evania complied and flipped herself onto her belly, pulling a pillow under her midsection to elevate her ass.

Vivienne was ready by the time I put Evania's legs where I wanted them and knelt upright. After handing me the lube, she reached down and spread Evania's buttcheeks herself. She held them open until I'd greased up both myself and the prone Greek girl. And bouncing up and down with excitement, Vivienne leaned in and kissed me just as my cock began pushing up Evania's back door.

"Mon dieu!" Vivienne squealed excitedly. "He is so BIG, is he not, Evie?"

"So big!" Evania whimpered, smiling through her gritted teeth. She pushed herself up onto all fours, bracing her forearms to push back against me. We pumped against each other, slowly connecting and then retracting, each thrust getting progressively deeper. In and out I probed, and by the fourth thrust, I was balls deep up my valet's asshole. She hung her head and cursed in Greek.

Only then did Vivienne let go of Evania's buttcheeks. She kissed me again and then dropped onto her back, lying flat beside us. The flirty French girl was close enough to lean her head over and quickly take one of Evania's swaying breasts into her mouth, suckling on the nipple for a few seconds. She then released it and lay back, giggling happily before rolling her hips up and grabbing her own legs behind the knees. "Fuck me too, Tohm!"

There was a tease in Vivienne's voice, and with her crotch lewdly exposed to my right, I dropped my hand to rub around her nether regions. She continued giggling as I tickled her most sensitive spots, but went quiet and cooed when my fingertip buzzed over her anus. It was at that point that I realized her little rosebud was quite slick, and with a big grin, I pushed my finger inside. "You little minx. You lubed yourself up as well!"

"Oui-oui!" Vivienne cheered.

Well, I couldn't pass up an invitation like that. After giving Evania a few more good lunges, I swiftly exited her ass and shifted two feet to my right. Vivienne grunted when my mushroom head penetrated her sphincter. And her groan turned into a gasp when I popped through.

"Fuck me..." my beautiful dirty-blonde girlfriend husked. She raised her legs higher, hooking them over my shoulders before releasing her grip on them. She then relocated her hands to my biceps, gripping them tightly while she bared her teeth and growled at me again. "Fuck my ass..."

Urged on by her nasty tone, made all the more alluring by her accent, I held my torso upright and really began pounding the shit out of Vivienne. Over and over again I rammed my hips forward, banging my pelvis against her skinny butt with enough force to make her yelp. And then I did it again.

All the while, Vivienne kept urging me on. "Fuck me... Fuck me... Ooh, that's it, Evie... Suck me..."

That last bit was because Evania did not remain idle. Still on all fours, obediently awaiting my return, the brunette still leaned over and ducked her head to nurse at one of Vivienne's wobbly tits. And she was still suckling when I pulled out of Vivienne, grabbed Evania's hips, and re-slammed my cock back into the Greek girl's waiting asshole.

I fucked Evania. Then I fucked Vivienne again. And I reamed out Evania. And I cornholed Vivienne. My mind was quickly becoming a red haze of lustful excess. Lightning bolts of pleasure were shooting up and down my spine. And my cock felt like it was starting to chafe from the tight anal chutes.

But at last I returned back to Vivienne, whose body was soaked with sweat and stained the sheets beneath her. She now lacked the energy to keep her legs over my shoulders when I came to her, and her limbs hung loosely to the sides while I had my way with her yielding body. "Fuck me..." she still whimpered softly, repeating the phrase every so often in harmony with my thrusts. And as her body tensed up with yet another orgasm, following after the many she'd already experienced over the past half-hour or so, I felt myself also about to blow.

She tensed up, her body trying to go rigidly still despite my body repeatedly hammering her against the mattress. I felt her legs tighten, once again gripping my sides in a way she hadn't been able to do for the past five minutes at least. Her breathing was at a rapid-fire pace, shallow and strained. And then her anal muscles clamped down along with all the rest of her muscles as she threw her head back and screamed. "AAAAGGGGHHHH!"

"UUUUGGGGHHHH!" I roared right along with her as I felt the tension in my balls suddenly evacuate. My hands gripped Vivienne's ass tightly, and I let my heavy weight drop right down atop her chest. My body quaked, even as I felt her body shaking beneath me. And amidst the rollicking ride of two people thrashing in ecstasy, I felt the tidal wave of cum flood out of me and pour unendingly into the depths of Vivienne's bowels.

"FUUUCK!" I growled, throwing my head back. Dimly, I felt Evania's hand soothingly stroking my spine.

"NNNNGH!" Vivienne moaned beneath me, clutching my body even tighter down upon herself.

Like a great river bursting through a broken dam, my cum blasted forth with immense pressure inside my girlfriend's pussy. As if we were whitewater rafting through a snaking, narrow canyon, our bodies lurched and fell together, riding the orgasmic waves. And the crashing fluids carried us to higher and higher levels of ecstasy.

My muscles gave out before my cock stopping firing. I collapsed onto Vivienne's body, pinning her to the mattress. As I felt the final bursts of cum blast their way out of me and into Vivienne's waiting receptacle, Evania lay down on my back as well. And the three of us passed into the wonderful post-coital tranquility of bliss.

****

We didn't lay naked in bed ALL day. It took us a while to recover from that really intense fuck, but eventually I crawled out of bed and headed for the shower. It wasn't the ultra-high tech multi-headed contraption I had back home. But the single spray had good pressure and the bathtub enclosure was larger than a standard size. If nothing else, I was accustomed to showering at nice hotels when traveling, and this shower was about equal.

I was shampooing my hair when Vivienne slid aside the curtain and stepped in to join me. We were pretty fucked out, but it was still infinitely more pleasant to hug and soap each other up than to shower alone. We took our time, enjoying these simple pleasures. And by the time we emerged, Evania had already showered, dried, and re-dressed in the second bathroom.

My valet busied herself helping me get dressed while Vivienne stepped in front of the mirror. Looking at me through my reflection, she began putting on her makeup and asked, "So what are we doing today?"

My stomach grumbled immediately. "Well, first we're meeting back up with Jeff and Kaitlyn for breakfast, remember?"

Vivienne smiled and nodded, patting her own belly as well. "And after?"

"Well for one thing, we'll need to stock the kitchen here. Do either of you know how to cook? Or should I plan on eating out every day?"

Vivienne laughed and shared a glance with Evania. My valet smiled while she was buttoning up my shirt for me, rolling her dark brown eyes up and saying, "I do not know what you teach your young girls in this country. But where we come from, *every* girl knows how to cook."

I grinned, already envisioning delectably authentic Greek and French foods to try. I kinda missed the gyros Althea made aboard the yacht.

Evania finished with my shirt and turned to fetch a pair of shoes. Meanwhile, I went to the desk and pulled an envelope out of the drawer. Cassandra had set up a bank account for 'Tom Eriksen', and inside were the two additional pieces of plastic I'd requested. Pulling them out, I turned and extended both hands, each holding a bank card with a girl's name on it. "These are for you. They've got limits on them, so don't go completely nuts. But I'm sending the two of you out to do a good bit of shopping."

Vivienne suddenly turned away from the mirror. "You're leaving us?"

"Relax. Kaitlyn is taking the day off from work. She'll show you the best places to go. And more than stocking the kitchen, we need to update your wardrobes. The weather is pretty warm in June, but you'll need more than beachwear and sundresses around here. Kaitlyn will also show you her favorite stores."

Vivienne just shook her head emphatically. And she exclaimed again, this time with an extra whine in her voice, "You're _leaving_ us?"

I took a deep breath and held my hands up. Except for that one hour or so when I'd abandoned her at the airport in Athens, Vivienne had not been really apart from me since our first meeting. And separating this soon after arriving in a strange city was clearly not her idea of a good time. "You'll be fine. Kaitlyn is an old friend and she knows her way around. Plus, if you're going to stay here with me, you both will need to know how to get around without help."

Evania nodded in agreement, and then stepped forward to take her bank card. The idea of being my personal assistant and having that responsibility despite being in a strange city weighed on her heavily. And I knew she was looking forward to familiarizing herself with everything she would need to take care of me.

1...34567...9