Tom Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back to my girlfriend, but the moment was gone. She blinked, similarly returning to the real world, and seemingly a little disoriented as well. But when she saw what Kaitlyn was doing, she did not look unhappy. Indeed, she laughed musically, kissed me on the lips, and then raised herself up to pull my face into her cleavage. Between Kaitlyn's skilled fellatio and the feel of Vivienne's warm breasts against my cheeks, I soon began to rise.

Jeff and Kaitlyn were old hats at swapping with me. They knew my rhythms and habits about exchanging partners and going after the less familiar pussy. So it was no surprise when Jeff, with a fresh erection, brought Evania over to my couch. He sent my valet in first, having Evania kneel on my left side and pull my head away from Vivienne so that _she_ could push her tits into my face. And then while his girlfriend continued blowing me, he reached out and caressed Vivienne's naked ass in invitation.

What came next was something of a surprise. Vivienne suddenly whirled away, dropping onto the couch and raising her knees in front of her chest defensively. "Non, s'il vous plaît!"

Jeff immediately backed off, his hands up. "Hey, hey, no pressure," he said quickly, and then looked at me questioningly.

"You have my permission," I offered Vivienne.

She looked at me pleadingly, her dark eyebrows canted to the sides. "Are you telling me I must go with him?"

I blinked in surprise. "'Telling' you? No!" I shook my head. "But I do not restrict my women. Obviously, I am with many different women. It is only fair that I give you the same freedom."

But Vivienne shook her head. "Perhaps I am free. But if the choice is mine, I choose only you." She looked to Jeff. "I mean no offense. You are a handsome man, and you have a beautiful cock. But... Tohm, I want no man but you."

Jeff shrugged, mild disappointment on his face, but he nodded in understanding. "Fair enough."

By now, Kaitlyn had stopped blowing me. She looked back and forth between her boyfriend and my girlfriend, then backed away and stood up. "Aww, is my Jeffie feeling lonely?"

To his credit, Jeff got over his disappointment quickly. He wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's waist and smiled. "Never, not when I have you."

"Always... Always yours," Kaitlyn smiled right back. The cute blonde then looked over to me, watching the way Vivienne was once again moving in close to my right side, that look of adoration in her eyes. If anyone recognized that kind of look, it was Kaitlyn. And extending an arm back to my valet, she offered, "Why don't you come back here, Evania. Let's show my boyfriend together just how wanted he is."

Evania didn't have to check with me for confirmation. She saw the look in Vivienne's eyes as well, and without a word, got off the couch and headed over to the other couple.

This left me with one very amorous French girl by my side. I felt time slowing down, and the real world disappearing around us once again. And after taking my hand and placing it over her heart, Vivienne repeated softly, "I want no man but you. Vous êtes mon amour."

I didn't answer but to reach down and take hold of her hips. Firmly, I lifted her and pulled her into my lap, so that she straddled me face-to-face. She reached down with her own hand to guide me, and as I lowered her down, we both felt my hot, throbbing pole sliding up and into her willing body. A few moments later, I was fully embedded, our bodies joined as one.

And as I held Vivienne's face in my hands, my lips only an inch away from hers, I breathed, "Vous êtes mon cheri."

1...456789