All Comments on 'Tom Billionaire Ch. 07'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Same comment as before....can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5 stars for an entertaining read.

You surely will make it to the Top List. Fantastic.

Servo42Servo42about 14 years ago
Series End or Time for One more?

Another great chapter and story has come to a close. I do hope that we see the continuation of this story-line. I wonder what kind of mischief Tom or his ever expanding girl-fiends can come up with next time. another FIVE STAR masterpiece.

Cheers

svenjollysvenjollyabout 14 years ago
Is there more?

This doesn't feel quite like an end to me. And I may be a bit weird, but I want to hear more about Charlotte and Karl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not the end

Theres one last chapter to this series, probably going to be posted soon. SOL seems to have it posted faster than literotica. if you can't wait: http://storiesonline.net/story/63725

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Best

you have simply turned out the best stories on the web. Keep up the great work.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Masterful as always

Fantastic every word, I'm glad Ashlyn is moving on but I hope you tie up every one including having Vivienne at least call her friends and family. Can't wait for the rest although I don't want it to end lol Thanks Bluedragon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot fuck

I'm soaked. Clit and G spot orgasms thanks to your tight writing. thank you for fucking me with your prose. I needed to cum. your story drilled into me. rigid, relentless, furious. your words milked my clit engorging it within my taught lips. I felt your lips sucking my hairless love box and I felt you cum in my ass. Thank you for the wonderful fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t believe I bothered. Skipped to the end after halfway through just to make sure I click that 1 star. You really know how to fuck up a good story

LytharLytharalmost 2 years ago
To the most recent anonymous

You claim to hate the story but don't offer constructive criticism and hide your identity. Wonder who the real failure is here. I enjoyed the story quite a bit, but do admit that many of the plot turns were less than desired, though I am hopeful that everything ends up in a positive light for our broken heroes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES