Tom Drake's Descent Into Damnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,083 Followers

"What's wrong," Tom asked, concern evident in his voice.

"I'm not sure, but I think I have a run in my nylons. Could you look under the table at my ankle and see if I do?"

The first word that came to his mind as he leaned over and glanced under the table was "gullible." Miranda didn't have a run in her nylons. What she did have were her legs spread and her fur covered pussy exposed to Tom's wide-opened eyes. He bumped his head on the underside of the table in his hast to sit back up. So, she wants to play he thought. Okay, I'll play along. Out of the corner of his eye Tom saw their waiter approaching.

"Nope, no run. It does look like you sat in some gum though. There's definitely something stuck to the hem of your dress," he said as straight-faced as possible.

A small look of shock came over her face as she twisted to the side in her chair; her legs still spread, and began to paw at the hem of her dress. When she couldn't find anything wrong she glanced up and almost screamed. Standing slack-jawed right in front of her was their waiter, his eyes firmly glued to the crotch of her pantyhose.

"May I...uh...take your order," he stammered, unable to look away until Miranda closed her legs.

It took awhile for her to compose herself but after she did, and they'd both ordered, she glanced over into Tom's face and saw the mischief and amusement in his eyes. Their laughter could be heard as far away as the kitchen.

"That was cold-blooded," she snickered after their laughter faded.

"Turn about is fair play young lady," Tom replied with a grin.

Their meal was excellent, his rib-eye steak and her lobster tail were done to perfection. When he asked what they should do next since it was still early, Miranda suggested they go to the corner bar near home.

Arthur Bowen felt the stirring in his pants the minute he saw the girl in the black dress come through the door. His growing chubby wilted instantly, and he almost shit himself when he saw the salt and pepper haired guy follow her in. He held back the scream of agony when his cast-covered wrist slammed into the doorframe as he made a hasty exit from the bar. Two blocks away he let it out.

The evening progressed nicely for them. They drank several beers, talked and even had another laugh about their dinner exploits. Miranda talked him into playing pool, but after only one game they stopped. Every time that she leaned over the table to make a shot her dress rose dangerously high on her shapely legs. By the time the game ended every male in the place was sporting wood. They were both tipsy by the time they reached Miranda's door.

"I had a wonderful time Tom," Miranda said as she unlocked her door.

"Same here kiddo," he replied turning to head for the stairs.

"Tom..." he heard her whisper.

When he turned back toward her she flung herself into his arms and mashed her lips against his. Startled at first, his hormones soon took control and he was kissing her back with just as much passion as she was. Without realizing it, his hand found its way up under her dress while the other held her close to his body. His fingertips brushed the fringes of her pubic hair sending shockwaves of pleasure to her brain. She reached down and grasped his swollen member through his pants and squeezed. A low guttural moan escaped his lips and his middle finger nudged apart the slickened slit of her cunt then entered her wet tunnel. She shuddered and clamped her muscles around his invading finger trapping it into place. Their tongues battled as she rode his finger and he bucked his pelvis against her grasping hand. Miranda was startled when Tom stepped back and held her at arms length by her shoulders.

"This is wrong Miranda, I'm way too old for you," Tom croaked.

"Shouldn't I be the one to say whether you're too old for me or not," she shot back.

"You are a vibrant, beautiful young woman. You deserve better than a broken down old man who's old enough to be your father," Tom insisted.

"I know what I want," Miranda told him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You'll thank me later when you find yourself a nice man your own age," he said with an air of finality.

Miranda watched in stunned silence as Tom climbed the stairs without looking back. She went inside, poured herself a stiff drink from her emergency bottle of vodka and plopped down on her couch. Flutters of pleasure still tingling inside her very wet pussy. She downed the first drink but sipped the next one. Her mind was racing a mile a minute.

Tom had shed his clothes as soon as he'd gotten home. Now in just his underwear he sat on his sofa drinking his first beer from the six-pack in the fridge. He still had the remnants of a major hard-on and his nerves were a complete mess. He had wanted to accept what Miranda had offered. Desperately wanted to accept it. But to his old fashioned way of thinking it just wasn't right. His brain screamed that he was too old for her, while his cock screamed bullshit! Tomorrow he would go and talk to her and try to explain his feelings on the matter. He just couldn't bring himself to the point where he felt like he was robbing the cradle. Even if it was with one of the sexiest women he'd ever met. A soft hesitant knock on his door registered in his tormented mind. Not bothering to cover himself he went over and opened it. As soon as he had the door open far enough Miranda, still dressed as before, place a hand on his chest and pushed him back into the room. She pushed the door shut with her other hand.

Silently they stood in front of each other staring into each other's eyes. Without a word being said their bodies collided in a passion fueled embrace each seeking the others lips. Before Tom could react Miranda had pushed him so far back into the room that the backs of his calves were pressed up against the sofa. Miranda held him with one arm around his neck and shoulders as her other hand snaked down under the waistband of his briefs and circled his throbbing cock with clenching fingers. Tom's hands found the firm round globes of her ass and held them in the palms of his hand as he felt his tool expand to its maximum length. He was lost to her smoldering kisses and the warmth of her stroking hand. Removing his hands from her ass he reached to his waist and tugged his underwear down his thighs freeing his raging meat to her loving touch.

Miranda gasped at the heat pouring off Tom's erect penis. She pushed one more time, knocking Tom off his feet and onto the sofa. Wasting no time she hiked her dress up to her hips, held his cock up with one hand and sank down upon him until he was buried all the way inside her molten tunnel. With her hands on his shoulders she began to bounce up and down on his stiffness with abandon. This was not making love. This was fucking. Pure, unadulterated fucking. Every nerve ending in her pussy screamed in ecstasy. Faster and harder she rode his pole shooting for the glory and bliss of her approaching orgasm. Moans of intense pleasure from both their mouths filled the stillness of the room. Sweat coated Miranda's face as her up and down motions increased to a fever pitch. Her cunt cream coated Tom's cock in a thick layer before running down his shaft and onto his tightening nut sack.

All Tom could do was allow Miranda to have her way with him. As soon as her pussy wrapped around the head of his cock he knew he couldn't stop. She was so tight it almost hurt at first. Once her lubricant began seeping out the pleasure grew and grew. He tried to help but was in the wrong position to do much except push his hips up as much as possible to meet her thrust. He could actually feel her cunt expand and contract around his shaft. The heat was too much to bear; his seed boiled over in his balls and shot up and out in a geyser of white gooey ropes of spunk. The sounds of squish, squish, squish joined the sounds of moaning in the air as Tom filled Miranda's pussy to overflowing.

Miranda felt the first blast of Tom's seed hit the very depths of her cunt with hotter than hot liquid heat. The first blast was followed swiftly by several more. She felt her pussy fill completely causing her to reach her peak. Her entire body went rigid as her cunt exploded sending her over the abyss and into the waters of her own rapture. Ripple after ripple ran up and down the walls of her cunt milking all the nectar from Tom's balls. She collapsed onto his hairy chest with his rod still firmly planted in her sweet wetness.

Minutes passed as Miranda fought to bring her labored breathing under control while Tom held her gently rubbing his hands up and down her back soothingly. They stayed this way for some time before Tom, bad knee and all, tightened his arms around her and stood up. Kicking his briefs off his ankles he started walking. Miranda's ankles locked around his back and her arms encircled his neck as he carried her toward the bedroom, his semi-erect cock still lodged inside her. With each step he took his cock pushed slightly inward causing Miranda to murmur moans of delight. By the time they reached the bed Miranda's pussy was beginning to tingle with excitement and Tom's cock was starting to inflate.

Lovingly he laid her down on the edge of the bed. She kept her ankles locked behind his back preventing him from pulling out of her. Leaning over her, he placed his hands on the bed next to her shoulders and began to slowly push in and out of her pussy in short gentle strokes. Her eyes grew wider as his cock grew harder. They still hadn't said a word. Only their eyes conveyed the pleasure they felt to each other. This time they made love. There was no urgency, just soft sweet bliss. They came together in a slow moving dance of thrusts, their pleasure reaching new heights. Tom's seed burst forth at the exact same time Miranda's juices oozed out.

Several minutes passed before Tom pulled out and crawled onto the bed exhausted. Their mixed fluids spilled out leaving a huge wet spot on the blanket as Miranda sat up then went to the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet she marveled at the amount of spunk that dripped out of her saturated pussy. She felt good. More than good, she told herself. Her nerves still tingled from their lovemaking. So much for being too old Tom Drake, she snickered to herself. Hell, she hadn't had sex like that in...well, forever. Finished, she wiped herself and returned to the bedroom.

Something foreign tugged at her heart when she saw Tom stretched out on the bed naked and sound to sleep. He really is a beautiful man she thought as she stared at his resting form. With sleep, the worry lines on his face had softened and she noticed that his body showed the signs of a rough existence. There were a few elongated scars about an inch long near his right shoulder and two puckered scars on his abdomen that she knew from her nursing experience were bullet wounds. All of the scars looked quite old except for the one on his knee. Another thing she noticed, aside from being well muscled, was the color of his body hair. Unlike the salt and pepper on his head, the mat of chest hair and the fine trail of hair running from his belly-button to his groin was as black as night. Pulling the blanket from the other side of the bed she did her best to cover him before slipping out and heading back to her place.

Tom woke with a start. The bedroom had no windows and was still fairly dark as he rose and stumbled to the bathroom wondering why his cock and balls felt so sticky. By the time he finished pissing the events of last night returned with a clarity that caused him to start getting hard. Throwing on a robe he went to the tiny kitchen and turned on the coffee pot and waited. He couldn't stop thinking about Miranda and with a fresh cup of coffee he sank down on the sofa, his erection almost complete. For the first time in, he couldn't even remember, he felt alive and vigorous. He still wasn't thrilled with the idea of going with such a young woman. Questions plagued his mind. Could he keep up with her? Would she eventually grow tired of being with someone so much older than herself? Would he be preventing her from finding a man her own age to love and settle down with? It wasn't as if he had set out to have sex with her. Hell, she'd practically raped him. A smile crossed his lips as that memory of her climbing onto his cock surfaced and his erection finished growing. Six minutes later he returned from the bathroom, much more relaxed, and sipped his coffee and planned out his day.

It wasn't until he was headed out the door to run some errands that he noticed the note tucked under it. It was from Miranda and said: "Got called in to take a shift. Loved last night. Would love to make you a home cooked meal tonight if you're up for it. Around eight? Call me." Her phone number was scrawled at the bottom. When he called it he got her voicemail and left her a message saying he'd love to.

Miranda checked her messages around noon and was overjoyed to hear Tom say yes to dinner. She hadn't mentioned anything about him to her co-workers and when they asked if she wanted to go out with them, they were puzzled when she said she couldn't. The rest of the day seemed to drag on and on for her.

Eight o'clock sharp Tom rapped on her door. When she opened it he saw that she was dressed in the same floor length robe as before. He was in faded jeans, canvas boat shoes with no socks, and a black Led Zeppelin t-shirt.

"I love that band," she squealed when she saw his shirt.

"If I'd known this was come as comfortable as you want, I would have worn my robe too," he chuckled as she led him inside.

"I just like to be comfy when I'm at home. Most of the time I run around here naked as a jay bird," she laughed.

"That would have to be one beautiful jay bird," he remarked, realizing that he hasn't even seen her naked.

"Aren't you the sweet-talker? You like spaghetti I hope."

They dined at the little dinette table near the kitchen area. She had chilled a bottle of red wine that went great with the excellent pasta she had cooked. Their conversation ran the gamut from politics to how each other's day had gone. Not once did they discuss what had happened between them. After dinner she showed him around and explained some of the photos hanging on her walls. Most were of friends and classmates from her nursing school days. Several were of an older woman who looked a lot like she did. She told him they were pictures of her mom. Something nagged at the back of Tom's brain as he studied the photos of her mom. She seemed familiar to him somehow, although he was sure he'd never met her before. His train of thought was interrupted when she stepped close to him and the light sweet fragrance of honeysuckle caught his attention.

"You smell wonderful," he said turning to watch her stare at her mother's photo.

"Thank you," she said, turning to look up into his eyes with a big smile on her face.

Before he could say anything else she turned and started walking toward what he presumed was the bedroom. Halfway there she let the robe slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor while looking over her shoulder in his direction.

"Ready for dessert," she purred as she continued walking toward the room.

He stood there staring in awe at the sight before him. Perfect round buns swayed back and forth as she walked. The curvature of her back and the flair of her hips were also perfect, and her ponytail almost touched the crack of her ass. When he reached the room his penis was straining to be released from the confines of his suddenly tight jeans. She stood beside the turned down bed and let him drink in all her wonders. Light from a lamp on one of the nightstands showed him what he hadn't seen yet. Her breasts were flawless and firm, capped with small brown areolas and pointed stiff nipples. His eyes traveled down over her smooth flat stomach and took in the sight of her neatly trimmed thatch of black pubic hair. He could just make out the swell of her excited clitoris peeking through the puffy outer lips of her pussy. He wasn't sure if he'd set a record or not, but he got out of his clothes faster than he'd ever done before.

"Make love to me Tom Drake," she whispered, then laid down on the sheets with her legs slightly parted.

Miranda watched with anticipation as Tom gently climbed onto the bed near her feet and took one of her ankles in his hands. She felt the soft caress of his lips as he kissed one, then the other ankle, before slowly working his lips higher up her legs. Goose bumps popped out all over her body by the time he reached her knees. When he reached mid-way up the inside of her thighs her nipples became rock hard and her juices flowed freely from her pussy. As he reached the juncture of her thighs his hot breath floated over the sensitive skin of her pulsating clit.

"Please...please," she groaned, lifting her hips off the bed hoping to push her pussy onto his hovering mouth.

It worked. His lips trapped her bud between them and she felt his tongue snake out and lick the very tip of her engorged clit.

"OH GOD!" she screamed as the floodgates opened and her climax took her to paradise and beyond.

Thrashing her hips upward she felt his mouth open and cover her entire slit. When she felt his tongue probing the inside of her tunnel she exploded again.

Tom drank from the fountain of her cunt like a man dying of thirst. Her shudders and wildly bucking hips made it hard to keep his mouth on her juice filled pussy. Only by grabbing her hips in his hands and slowing her bucking down was he able to maintain contact. As her ass slowly sank back to the bed he began running his tongue through the warm, wet, slickness of her cleft. Gently, back and forth his tongue traveled, from the base of her clit to the puckered ring of her anus. He continued this until her chest quit heaving and her breath returned to almost normal. His mouth and chin were covered in her juices as he kissed his way over her stomach and reached the hills of her firm, ripe tits. There he spent some time licking and sucking each nipple until she reached down and urged his face higher. Their lips met and parted, allowing their tongues to explore the others. As they kissed she spread her legs wide, reached between them and took his cock and guided it to her opening. Tom felt the furry outer lips separate and engulf his head in sweet heat. A slight forward push of his hips allowed more of his cock to sink into her tight confines. Another push and he was in all the way, his heavy full balls resting on the swell of her round ass. He didn't move. He stayed buried in her pussy while their tongues danced with each other.

She felt her pussy open and the head of his cock push past her outer lips. A small grunt escaped her mouth, followed by a bigger grunt as the rest of his cock buried itself into her eager cunt. When he didn't move she began squeezing his shaft with the walls of her tunnel.

Breaking their kiss she whispered, "Fuck me lover."

Slowly at first, he began pushing in and out of her in short steady strokes. When her hips started coming up to meet his jabs he began pulling further back and pushing forward a little harder. Soon he was pulling almost completely out then hammering back into her causing his balls to bounce off the firm round cheeks of her ass. Faster and faster their pelvises collided, filling the room with the sounds of wet, sloppy sex. He pushed and pulled his rock hard cock deep into her quivering hole feeling the stirrings in his balls as his cum boiled.

"Oh shiiit!!!" he grunted as he released his load into her contracting cunt.

"Yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck... TOM," she cried as her orgasm spilled out and her juices bathed his cock in cream.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Tom only woke once during the night. He felt something warm wrapped around his penis as his eyes opened halfway. Looking down he saw his cock disappear into Miranda's mouth before she lifted her head off and glanced up at his face.

blaster666
blaster666
4,083 Followers