Tom Drake's Descent Into Damnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers

"So you just marked our time together as a couple days of good times? Did you even consider coming back," she asked, breathing heavy.

"I just told you what happened. I didn't have a choice in whether or not I could come back to you," Tom said, worried by the wild look in her eyes.

"You could come back to me now. I think I'm still pretty enough to keep you interested."

"That wouldn't be a good idea Carol. You are a beautiful woman, but my interest lays somewhere else," he stammered.

"Miranda is your daughter! You can't have the kind of relationship with her that you and I can have," she hissed, her voice slurred.

"I think I'd better go," Tom said, scooting forward and getting ready to stand up.

"Tell me something first," Carol asked, getting to her feet and standing right in front of him.

His path blocked he asked, "What?"

"Do you like what you see?"

Without warning her hands grabbed her housecoat in the middle and pulled. The snaps came open exposing her body to Tom's shocked eyes. She shrugged once and the housecoat floated to the floor. Full ripe breasts, with just a hint of sag to them, capped with crinkled, dark brown areolas and large stiff nipples dangled right in front of his face. Unable to look away, he watched as she stepped back enough for his eyes to take in all of her. Automatically his eyes went lower, but his cock went up, as he gazed at the thick patch of brown pubic hair that covered her mound. He could see the moisture hanging from some of her inner hairs. Shaking his head trying desperately to clear it, he started to stand.

When he rose to his feet, Carol stepped in, grabbed the waistband of his sweat pants and tugged them down to his knees. She was completely out of control; the sight of the bulge in his pants had caused her to act. When his turgid meat sprang into view the hunger in her loins boiled over. She could feel herself almost drooling with lust. Wrapping a hand tightly around his shaft, she pushed against his chest with her other one.

Caught completely off-guard, Tom's reaction time was way off. He was trying to tug up his pants with one hand while reaching up to push her away with his other when she stiff-armed his chest. He felt the sofa against the back of his calves and he twisted to the side so he wouldn't fall where she could jump on him. To his horror his bad knee gave out from the maneuver and he fell over. The floor rushed up and before he could raise a hand to break his fall his head struck it. Stars danced in his vision as he drifted in and out of consciousness. He felt himself being rolled onto his back, and then the feeling of wetness surrounded his penis. The wetness turned into a hot tight warmth sliding up and down his shaft. His eyes fluttered open and he saw a blurry figure of Carol sitting on top of him. Her hands were on his chest and her breasts swung from side to side as she gyrated on his manhood. She had a crazed look on her face, and her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. She was muttering, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," as she worked his cock in a swirling motion inside her saturated cunt.

At noon Miranda had decided to take the rest of the day off. Her boss reluctantly agreed to her request after hearing that Miranda's mother was visiting. With the way the transit busses ran, it took her over forty-five minutes before she stood in front of her door.

Carol felt Tom's cock start to soften almost as soon as she had stuffed it into her wet slippery pussy. Can't have that she muttered to herself as her hips started rotating in circles around the base of it. She could feel his balls rolling along her ass as she increased the speed of her gyrations. She could also feel the hardness returning to his shaft. Faster and faster she rotated until his pole was hard enough for her to start going up and down on it. Twenty odd years without a real cock inside her had made her cunt tight. She could feel the invading meat stretching places that hadn't been stretched in all that time. Touching places that hadn't been touched in what felt like forever. It only took a few moments before her first orgasm exploded deep inside, sending a waterfall of pent up cunt cream cascading down Tom's shaft and coating his balls.

"OHHHH SHIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!" she bellowed as she relentlessly pounded her ass against the softness of his full sack.

Tom's weak cries for her to stop fell on deaf ears. He watched bleary-eyed as her face contorted and she cried out her pleasure. He tried to will his cock to deflate, but the wet, hot snugness gripped his rod in a vise of nerve tingling sensations. He could feel his balls tighten and feared the worse. Thrusting his hips upward hoping to dislodge her only made matters worse. Her cunt clamped harder around his dick and sucked the river of sperm from his bruised balls.

"NOOOOO!" he screamed in frustration, as spurt after spurt of molten spunk flooded her pussy.

Miranda heard Tom's cry and swung open the door. Her eyes fell on a sight her brain refused to acknowledge. Her mom was bouncing on top of Tom's pelvis with her back to the door. Miranda could see her mother's hair covered outer lips wrapped around Tom's twitching shaft as her ass rose and fell in rapid succession. The sounds of squishy wetness filled her ears each time her mother's ass slapped against Tom's cream soaked balls. Miranda stood paralyzed as she watched the sight before her, her panties undeniable getting wetter by the second.

"Carol stop," Tom grunted as he weakly tried to push her off him.

"Almost there...almost there," Carol chanted, her ass cheeks rippling with the force of her downward thrust.

"MOM, STOP!" Miranda shouted as the trance broke and she rushed forward.

Carol's body began to shake and shutter as the wave of orgasmic pleasure took her to places she'd only dreamed about for twenty-four years. Gushers of pussy juice flowed out from the union of her cunt and Tom's deflating penis. She felt hands on her shoulders and was startled when she was violently pulled back and off the cock that was pushed up inside her. A loud sloppy plop resonated off the walls as her cunt and Tom's cock broke contact. She rolled to the side and passed out.

After she dragged her mother off Tom, Miranda saw the bleeding cut on his forehead. With practiced skill she cleaned and dressed the wound with the first-aid kit she kept in the bathroom. When she saw the gooey mess of juices on his groin, she cleaned that off with a washcloth. The smell of sex penetrated her nostrils and the dampness in her panties grew as she cleaned him. Carol was slumped in a fetal position and Miranda was able to see globs of thick white cream oozing from between the hair covered lips of her puffed up pussy. She shivered slightly as her own juices spread in her cotton panties.

Tom's focus returned just in time to see Miranda shiver and quickly run a hand over her crotch. When she looked his way he saw a sad smile cross her lips before she turned her attention to her naked mother. Struggling, he managed to stand and pull up his pants. Against her objections, he helped Miranda get her mother up on the sofa. With a blanket covering her nudity, Carol began to snore daintily. The only thing that Miranda said to him before he left was he should get checked for a concussion. The only thing he could think of to say to her was sorry. Stiffly he climbed the stairs and let himself into his apartment, shame and humiliation running through every fiber of his being.

Four days went by without him even venturing out of his place. All he did was watch television, drink a few beers, and lay about in his robe. He didn't want to face the world just yet; at least that's what he told himself. The truth of the matter was he didn't want to run into Miranda. He couldn't bear the thought of seeing the hurt that was probably in her eyes. He was in love with her, and now he'd surely lost her forever. The revelation that he was in love with her had struck him like a ton of bricks the same day as he'd squirted his spunk up her mother's pussy. He knew there wasn't anything he could say that would redeem him in Miranda's eyes. Even if he could convince her to take him back, things just couldn't be the same. Although he wasn't totally convinced that Carol had told the truth, if it turned out that Miranda was his daughter, then things definitely couldn't go back to the way they were. His heart ached from the loss.

The blaring of a car horn snapped him out of his reverie. Glancing out the window he saw Miranda climb out of her co-workers car, a manila envelope in her hand. She glanced up at his window before disappearing into the building. He sank back down on the sofa, not even bothering to pull the robe over his exposed genitalia, and took another swig from his fifth beer of the afternoon. He whispered a thanks to Bill from the bar for being willing to make deliveries as he took another pull on the long neck bottle. A soft knock on his door caused most of that swig to end up on his chin. He got up, adjusted the robe and went over and opened the door, his heart beating wildly in his chest.

Miranda stood there staring at his disheveled hair and ratty robe for a minute. Even in this state she couldn't help but think he was gorgeous. Warmth flooded her heart as his smile widened on his face.

"Can I come in," she asked, already pushing past him.

He shut the door and watched her walk over to the sofa. She was wearing her work clothes, a knee length snow-white dress that zipped up the front. She also had on white nylons and white nurses shoes. The dress hugged her bottom and showed off the curvature of her waist. He could just see the white bra through the fabric. He didn't see any panty lines so he figured she was wearing pantyhose. Disgusted with himself for staring at her rear, and the fact that his dick was reacting to her presence, he followed her to the sofa. When she turned to face him she held out the manila envelope he'd seen, a hint of fear was in her eyes. The envelope was still sealed. He gingerly placed it on the coffee table.

"I thought we could find out the truth together," she said with a quiver on her bottom lip.

She went over to the fridge and brought back two full beers. They sat down together, took a long pull each on the beers and just stared at the envelope on the coffee table.

"Before we open that, I just want to tell you how sorry I am for what happened between your mother and I," Tom said blushing.

"I'm not. Mom explained what she'd done to you. It wasn't your fault. She went home by the way."

"Is she going to be okay," he asked.

"I think so. She wanted me to tell you thanks, and I also want to thank you," Miranda answered in a sly tone that had him wondering.

"Thank me for what," he asked puzzled.

"She wanted me to tell you that she hadn't cum so much in a very, very long time. She also said she was sorry for forcing herself on you, but she just couldn't help it."

"Glad I could be of service...I guess," he remarked, before asking, "And why do you want to thank me?"

"Because you made mom happier than I've seen her in a long time. She didn't stop smiling the rest of the time she was here."

"Wow," was all he could blurt out.

"Can I tell you something sorta kinky," she asked, continuing before he could answer, "When I saw your cock in mom's pussy, I got really aroused."

Another "Wow" slipped from his lips.

"This is going to sound crazy, and I wouldn't blame you if you say no, but would you do me a favor," Miranda asked with a pleading look on her face.

"If I can," he answered, unsure where this was going, but also knowing full well that he wouldn't refuse her anything she asked of him.

"The next time mom comes to visit, would you be willing to have sex with her," she asked in a hushed tone.

Flabbergasted, all he could say was, "HUH?"

"I know it's a strange request Tom. But if it can make her as happy as it did this time, imagine what it would do if you were a willing participant."

He studied her face trying to see if she was screwing with him or not. There was no indication that she was funning with him, quite the contrary, her face was a mask of pure seriousness.

"There is one other thing..." her voice trailed off.

"And what would that be," he asked, trying to keep the edginess out of his voice.

"I want to watch."

"Are you serious? You want me to have sex with your mom, while you watch?" Tom's eyes had grown as round as saucers.

"Yes. I know it's kinky, but I'm a kinky girl. At least say you'll think about it," Miranda asked, reaching up and stroking the side of his face tenderly.

He was already thinking about it. A vision of Carol had drifted into his subconsciousness. She stood before his minds eye totally nude, her breasts smooth and full; the dense forest of hair covering her pussy glistened from her moisture. A naked Miranda sat in the background whispering words of encouragement. Tom felt the rush of blood flood into his inflating cock. Miranda saw the tent forming in his robe and knew what his answer was.

Pointing a shaky finger at the envelope he asked, "Well... you ready?"

'Before we do, can I ask you something? I want the truth too," she said staring into his eyes.

"Another favor," he asked, his throat dry.

"If it turns out that you are my father, then what happens to us? I mean, can we see each other like before, or do you want to just be my dad," her eyes implored him for an answer.

Tom felt the barriers of social conviction fade into oblivion. He knew what he wanted. If it turned out that Miranda was his daughter he didn't care. He wanted her in the same way that a man wants a woman. He knew he always would.

"If I am your father the world would damn us for having an intimate relationship. But, I do want you to know that I love you, and not in a fatherly way either."

"You love me?"

"With all my heart," he admitted.

"Then, to hell with what the world thinks," she said with finality.

Miranda picked up the envelope and stood up right in front of Tom. He watched as she pulled the zipper down the front of her dress exposing the swell of her cleavage to his gaze. Bending over she undid the ties that held his robe closed and then spread the halves aside, exposing his entire front to her lustful gaze. Telling him to scoot forward some, he watched in awe as she hiked her dress up to her waist. She did have pantyhose on he noticed. He also noticed that the crotch had been cut out of them. Turning her back to him, she spread her legs to the sides of his and stepped back far enough to sit on his lap. With one hand holding the envelope, she used her other one to reach between her legs and hold his rigid cock up in the air.

With agonizing slowness Tom felt the tip of his cock part her outer folds as she slowly worked him up into the velvety smoothness of her tight tunnel. Once she had his cock completely sheathed in the cocoon of her soaking wet, steamy pussy, she leaned back against his chest. His arms wrapped around her and his hands came to rest on the bra-covered mounds of her young, firm tits. They didn't move. Neither wanted to break the immense pleasure that their union was giving them. Kissing the side of her neck, he didn't become aware of her opening the envelope until it was too late.

Turning her face to his she gently asked, "Shall we?"

Nodding, he watched her reach in and pull out a single page. His eyes stared at the words on it and for reasons he couldn't figure out his cock grew harder than it's ever been before. Miranda finished reading and turned her gaze back to his.

"Does this mean I can call you Daddy," she asked gleefully, as her pussy began to convulse around her father's stiff rod.

blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers