All Comments on 'Tommy and Tina'

by DontQuitYourDayJob

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
O M F G

I'm 63 year old male, 6'2" and 16 stone (224lbs), I've done most things or witnessed them in some way and the only emotion I seem to have these days is anger/annoyance, love stories really don't cut it for me these days.

"I love you" appears 51 times and the word love(s)(ed)(ing) appears another 42 times.

Normally I stop reading after the first few occurances and the seemingly long winded descriptions of their early desires had me screaming in my head "for god's sake get it over and done with, grow some and fuck her." but for some reason I kept reading and I'm so glad I stuck with it.

The night before he left produced a little wet in my eyes, half way down page 2 they were wetter and the cup of coffee had me streaming. The end of page 2 the tears had dried and that's when my neighbour knocked on the door. She is 77, well under 5' and about 6 stone (84lbs) and has had a hard life so is somewhat hard headed, we have been trying to sort a time for me to replace the ball valve in their heating tank and that happened to be it. She asked what the problem was with my eyes, thinking they were sore. We know isn't going to go anywhere, but have been flirting for several years and share dirty stories/experiences regularly. I simply said "read this" and returned to the top of the story.

She sat in my kitchen reading while I did the repair, when I finished the job and returned she was near the end and like me her face was red plus streaky mascara and her nipples were solid. Without a word she stood and we had a big hug (the first) holding each other for several minutes.

Eventually she pulled away and said; "That has to be true."

I replied; "I think so."

So there you have it, either you have had a few knocks and told us your life story or you have a bloody good imagination and the ability to put it on paper. Whichever it is true I look forward to reading more of your work and wish you the very best for your future happiness.

Of course I have given this 5 stars but I'm unable to give a second vote for my neighbour, she has promised to log on from home to do so. I don't normally bother logging in to post comments but I will for this, also favouiting it which is almost unknown for me.

H32

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 7 years ago
O M F G

Oops I'll log in.

H32

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
Very nice

Love story and should be continued!

Winelover57Winelover57over 7 years ago
Ten stars

amazing love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tommy & Tina

Great Love Story, one of the best I have read on here. The lead up and separation to them finally crossing the line was done extremely well, congratulations on a great story. Will be watching for further publications.FC61

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
No words...

No words can describe how I feel after I had read this story. I think Harvey before me has got most if it down. It was a lousy day at work, and I had opened Lit on my phone and the description of the story seemed interesting. I had no idea what a ride I was in for. The longing, the wanting, the emotions, the sheer love that the son had for his lovely mother touched a part deep inside of me. I was misty eyed when I finished page 1. Read page 2 I had to put the phone down and take a walk to calm down when I finished chapter 4.

Pages 3, I kept muttering to myself.. "please let them have a happy ending together, please let them have a happy ending together, please let them have a happy ending together..."

Page 4, I had the biggest grin on my face, silently cheering Tommy and Tina on.

I read this twice, and then spent half the day just thinking about Tom and Tina (didn't get shit get done at work - probably gonna get screwed on Monday, but fuck it!), just wishing, hoping that the story be true. If it is, congratulations, despite what you have been though, you are among the luckiest people in the world. I wish you the happiest of times with the love of your life.

This story should be mandatory reading for all incest lovers, if not all lovers of erotica. 5 stars, I'm truly sorry I cannot give you more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 plus

Perfect. The way erotica between mother and son should be written. Continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great Mom and son story. Gave you a 5!!

But would love a second chapter where she trains him and teaches him all about how to please woman. And make sure you describe how he should eat her pussy. maybe knock her up too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looking forward to reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The love and devotion comes through. A wonderful story that may encourage others to follow their hearts.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
5 STAR Erotica

A fantastic journey through love and devotion. Has to be one of the best told revelations I have read in a while. Please another chapter of Tina & Tommy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love real romance

my favorite stories are contain love, devotion, and real romance. I love it when the couple involved is normal in looks, emotions, and circumstances. I want to believe that this could be real. You have succeeded so well. Thank you!

ArraniallArraniallover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

This is so different from the stories you'd usually read here. It's not your typical erotica or sexual fantasy. It's a lovely, romantic, arousing and heartwarming tale that has definitely earned a 5 star score.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Nothing to condemn

written as a romance that fits the category.

Thanks for writing

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

I love love stories! And yours is just amazing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!!!

Brought tears to my eyes. I loved my mom too. Very believable.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Adorable

Completely adorable and I loved reading every bit. Loved the change to just "Tina and Tommy." Although I would have preferred greater detailing of the sex, what you did fit the story. Five stars easily. :)

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 7 years ago

I couldnt beleive it when I saw Harvey had been crying and I was surprised when he left me reading this story while he replaced my ballcock [who came up with such a name?]. I had just finished reading it when he got back and my face was a mess. You see I had a very similar story my son was hurt in the Falklands war of 82 and I was single, so you see it brought back a lot of memories but of course we didn't cross the same lines. Reading this story makes me wonder if I might of like that. I have read this story 4 times and it still makes me cry. It simply has to be genuine you see I dont think anyone could make this up.

Thank you for telling it.

Valerie, Harveys neighbour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

that truly was one of the best. the pure unrushed everlasting love between a woman and her offspring is always heart touching. you've expressed it with such a grace. well done.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job!

Very well written !

mentalmanmentalmanover 7 years ago
Five Stars Aren't Enough...

... to properly rate this story. Can't really add anything to the comments others have given, so I'll just express my thanks and admiration for your work. You are truly a wordsmith . Thank you for sharing.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years ago
Very Good

I liked the build-up and the understandable reluctance of the two of them to take this step. Also, bonus points for giving your characters normal sized sexual parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Star Plus!!

Great story !!! There was never a dull moment. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best

Undoubtedly the best i have read, no rush, no huge parts and a storyline. great

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Story ever

I truly enjoyed reading this story. It was wonderful, I like the romance not just sex for the sake of sex. Love is what its all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brings back memories

I loved the part where you described Tina. When I was young, I had girlfriends that were built like a ten-year-old. Much like you described her. I have found over the years that sex and emotions can go hand-in-hand and, as I have enjoyed the 'boyish' figure of a woman during intimate times, your story clicked with me. I hope you write more of these kinds of stories. Like another said, I also am glad you described normal sized body parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

was sorry to see there was no chapter 2

Roland58Roland58about 2 years ago

It was very very good. And if this is true all I can say good luck

MelwinsMelwins8 months ago

This was beautiful. By far on my top 5!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

this beautiful story would be complete with son getting his mother pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous