Tommy and Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even while toasting each other, the elephant in the room was the line. Wherever we went, there it was. The line we wanted to get to the other side of, but a barrier considered impossible for a mother and son to transcend. It was getting late. After the last few nights, Mom saw no reason to dance around our sleeping arrangements.

Mom said "Why don't you get ready for bed first, I'll follow you."

After showering I wore only my robe. I opened the bed sheets, and sat on the bed to wait for Mom. My head was spinning reflecting on all that occurred since our last night in this apartment and this moment. Did it all really happen? It seemed like I never left... was all that has transpired been the product of my imagination?

No, these scars weren't here before. No, the aches and pains are new. My eyesight, while close to normal, was perfect before I left. Yes, it most assuredly happened. And yes, since my return to Mom the physical manifestations of our love could not have been imagined. They had progressed so far, so quickly. It was real.

At once excited and apprehensive I didn't have long to contemplate. Mom approached the bed wearing her white satin nightgown, accentuating her perfect petite breasts and shapely legs. Her black hair shone with moon-glow radiance dancing softly on and over her delicate shoulders. Her eyes were bright and her smile brighter. I thought "If angels have angels, the angel's angels surely must look like Mom."

We shared a passionate kiss.

"Mom, let's sit and talk."

We maneuvered ourselves so we were sitting legs together, facing each other across the middle of the bed. We joined hands. With her eyes she pointed to a spot between us.

Mom said "This line still separates us. After what you said last night the edges look fuzzy, but it's still here. Tommy, I don't think I can control myself. I'm like a moth drawn to the flame, how close can I get before I burn myself into oblivion?"

"Mom, I love you. There will be no loss of control. We will know exactly what we are doing, and why we are doing it. We are ready. It is our time."

She looked at me imploringly, desperately seeking further assurance. Looking into her loving eyes I said "I have a mother. She is an angel, a goddess, and my best friend. She has put her life on hold for me unconditionally, more than once. I have loved her for my entire life. Tina, I will never again think of you as, or call you, my mother."

Her eyes lit up. An oppressive weight was lifting off her shoulders. The room brightened from her smile.

"I have a son. He has been everything and more that a mother could ever wish for. He is the only man I could ever love. Tommy, I will never again think of you as, or call you, my son."

With those words spoken, the line between us dissipated like a wisp of steam over a hot cup of coffee.

We had been building up to this moment. The warm embraces and caresses. The innocent-yet-sexually-charged contact of our bodies. The kisses: mother to child, mother to son, lover to lover. The times we slept in each other's arms without sex, desperately wanting, but resisting temptation - holding back out of a sacred bond of trust with, and responsibility toward, each other. The joy and exhilaration of the escalating intimacy we had shared the previous nights.

I wanted our first time to be perfect and totally pleasurable for Tina - even though I was a virgin and wouldn't know what the hell I was doing. We held each other and shared the purest of kisses. Gazing into each other's eyes it was clear things were going to move fast; after last night there was no reason to hold back. We removed each other's robes. I was naked, but the icing on the cake was that Tina was wearing her cyan satin panty and bra; the symbols of my fantasies and desires, and as I now knew, whenever worn in my presence, an affirmation those fantasies and desires were shared by her as well.

She said "Would you like me to...?"

I was one step ahead of her - the clasps of her bra were already undone and it was being removed. She smiled sweetly.

"Tommy, please allow me to do this for you."

Rising up, with my hands on her waist to hold her steady, she slowly and seductively took off her panty, letting it fall to the bed. Stepping free of it her beautiful sex was now at eye level and I fully appreciated why the anatomical term was mons veneris - the mound of Venus: nothing in all the heavens - or on earth - was more beautiful.

Looking into her eyes, my eyes asked if she was ready; her eyes said yes. I pointed to her side. She turned to look and I quickly pulled her into me putting my lips and tongue into her sex. Inhaling sharply she collapsed joyfully into my arms. Catching her I guided her so we were side by side.

We urgently leaned into another kiss. Our tongues locked together and moved - we were passing back and forth our life essences. Rolling her onto her back, I kissed her neck on the way to her breasts. Each one in its turn was gently taken into my mouth. They were jutting out proudly, hard and succulent. Suckling her breasts she writhed in ecstasy. She wrapped her fingers around my penis in loving envelopment. Gently removing her hand, I moved further down her body until my tongue reached her clitoris. Gently, my tongue moved over it. She moaned. As I explored creative ways to please her she growled lustfully. She shuddered into an explosive orgasm, followed quickly by another. All the blood must have left her brain for her sex; she was left with a four word vocabulary.

She repeatedly said "Tommy, I love you."

My gentle ministrations continued, moving her knees toward her shoulders I lifted her sex towards me. My tongue worked its way up and down her fully swollen folds. I began a slow, steady, rhythmic penetration of her vagina with my tongue. Her thighs tightened across my head and ears and she began wildly convulsing. My face was covered with her nectar, and there was little doubt she was fully prepared for our first true intercourse. Moving up to my lover's breasts and gently licking them she caught her breath.

Looking into her eyes, mine said simply, sincerely, and joyfully "I love you."

Her eyes lovingly returned the sentiment.

Slowly moving up on her the tip of my manhood was gently pressed between her labia lips, her fingers gently wrapped around its base. I now had the sacred honor of being the first man gifted entrance into the temple of her sex, once forcefully taken, but only now willfully, legitimately, and lovingly given. For only a few more seconds would we be virgin.

"Tina, take your time. We have forever together."

Working my glans up and down her wet lips she lubricated me with her prolific flow of juices. The sensation of her warm wet labia on the head of my manhood was beyond my comprehension.

"Tommy..."

As she lined us up I slowly entered her. Moving gingerly, each stroke gained more entry into her heavenly body. I was afraid I was hurting her, but she said "It's wonderful. Go slowly my love."

Ever-so-carefully pressing forward I was partway enveloped, pausing to let her adjust. When she was ready she pulled me into her.

"Keep yourself in me and don't move... hold me. I love you. I love you. Tommy, I love you."

The feeling of being inside her was exquisite. Mother Nature has hardwired us to experience excruciatingly intense pleasure from this union. Every man who has loved a woman knows the feeling, even though not one of them could adequately describe it. My feeble words would hardly do justice. I moved out of her ever so slightly; a sweet moan "Aaahhh" was her response. With great care I pushed back in, her response was the same only amplified, and gave testimony to her tumultuously rising pleasure. Carefully probing, gradually and slowly increasing the depth and speed of my thrusts, our movements became fluid.

Mouths connected, we frantically engaged our tongues as my manhood reached into her fully; we were now one. Our union was at last physically consummated! She was moaning and crying out with absolute unbounded joy. My consciousness was consumed in the moment. The look on her face was priceless.

It was my turn to repeatedly say "Tina, I love you."

When she sensed my impending orgasm, hers triggered simultaneously. Collapsing side by side we were facing each other. Nothing needed to be said. Looking into my eyes she read my mind.

"No Tommy, that's enough, more than enough. You have fulfilled me beyond all my dreams. Let's lie here and be close."

After our unspoken thoughts returned from their tandem flight, she said "Tommy, it was more than I ever could have imagined. I had no idea. I didn't know. You have made me so happy. I love you. I love you so much - now you surely know how much I love you."

With all my heart and soul I said "I love you Tina. I have loved you since before I can remember and I will love you forever."

As that most wonderful afterglow fatigue overtook us, Tina's warmth, scent, breathing, sensuous body, and skin-on-skin contact was so perfect. Perhaps no angels attended my conception, but in Tina's loving embrace, as sleep gently took control I heard singing, and sensed a joyful presence all around us.

Epilogue

An unconventional mother-son story to be sure. Condemn us if you must... accept us if you will. You must know this: I believe God created an infinite universe to ensure there would be a little room in it for lovers like Tina and me.

We live openly as an inseparable, committed, and devoted couple. Our life together is a never-ending honeymoon and storybook adventure. Words spoken to my mother were as true for her then as they are today for Tina: "Every new day with you is better than the one before."

***********

With Tina's steadfast encouragement I am striving to become a writer. Here is the storyline for my first attempt. I hope it will be well-received.

- A young woman is pregnant.

- Dad kicks her to the curb.

- She nurtures her illegitimate son.

- The little bastard falls in love with her.

- They live happily ever after.

- The end.

It could happen.

==========