All Comments on 'Tommy. Robert and June'

by LittleTommyTudor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lucky you!!!!!

Fabulous story! Very hot and sexy. First cock in your mouth, first cock in your ass, and a harem of loving wives to fuck... Some men have all the luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic story. Guy gets it all in one great session. Made me masturbate to an awesome orgasm. Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! AN EXCELLENT STORY. VERY EROTIC.

The sequence of scenes in the storyline is perfect.

We identify with the narrator. When a drop-dead gorgeous woman takes his breath (& mind) away, he is ready to do anything to be with her. We the readers share his mood. OK, if you have to suck Robert's biggy so be it. Once you have sucked his dick you may as well get it up your cherry ass. Only an ecpert can pop your ass cherry withot too much pain.

A muscle in my ass keeps pulsating. I feel as though some extra blood is virculating thru the area. The whole area near my ass feels worm. If June & Robert were here, i'm sure they'd do what's best for me.

Thank you for this story!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Little Tommy, you ain't much of a writer are you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous