Tommy Turn's Eighteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meantime Pham and Tommy had gone inside completely starko. They had closed up the house and turned on the air conditioning. Then they had fucked their brains out on the fold away sofa bed. It had been more than a month since either had gotten laid. They were hungry for a fucking.

When they were done they had looked out the back window and seen Minh cleaning up Michael with her lips and tongue. His hard man-cock had been waving in the breeze.

Tommy and Pham had started dinner using the CARE packages and adding some chicken soup and rice. They got dressed in stages. Pham had gone out and collected her and Tommy's clothes. By this time Michael was fucking Minh again and she had been moaning like a devil wind. Pham had waved and smiled and then gone back inside.

Minh hadn't even noticed as her eyes were semi-closed and legs wobbling in the wind. Later she told Pham that she had seen her walk by but had been too engrossed by Michael's fucking her to pay attention.

About 15 minutes later Minh and Michael came inside just a bit worn out. They were semi-dressed carrying their clothes. The four of them started laughing as they ate. They were all naked and sitting on towels.

After dinner Minh had asked Tommy to fuck her upstairs. He had done this with skill in Missionary, Lotus and Doggie. Michael and Pham had fucked themselves silly on the floor downstairs in Cowgirl and Missionary. That seemed to answer Minh's questions. Now she had personal data to evaluate the lads.

When the two lads finally left Pham smiled and asked Minh, "which one is the best fucker Mom?" Minh smiled and said, "they both fucking shanked me so fucking well I didn't fucking bother keeping fucking score with the fuckers. Either fucker will do early and fucking often."

For the rest of the summer Pham and Minh hosted pool parties on Friday nights. Her father was usually away Friday nights. Anyone could come to the party but only a chosen few got to spend the night.

Lulu came a few times but usually had a date with one or both of the gym instructors. She was getting well plowed this summer and loving every minute of it.

The birds sing and the butterflies flutter.