Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,338 Followers

She moved up his body, first straddling one leg and grinding her naked, wet, dripping pussy against his thigh. Then she lifted her other leg, which brought her sopping snatch into contact with his rock hard rod, immediately adding her dripping juices to the moisture of her own saliva and his pre-cum.

She was now above him on all fours, bringing her beautiful, tanned, bra-encased breasts to Tommy's face. He wanted to lean up and place his lips upon them, run his tongue through her cleavage, but he wasn't willing to risk her ire.

She reached down and grabbed his cock, pulling it towards her snatch, and running the head up, down and around, rubbing it against her lips and clit, causing her to moan, "Ooooh..."

"Oh god..." Tommy let slip from his own lips. The sensations on the sensitive head of his cock were almost indescribable. It was warm, wet, soft, slippery, inviting, squishy and tantalising. He thought back to Ms Stern and knew that if he was with her right now, he could have taken hold of her hips, and shoved his cock as far up her pussy as he could reach, but right now he wasn't, and he couldn't, he simply had to wait, patiently.

Mrs Hancock's eyes fluttered open and she looked down at Tommy. Slowly she started to sink down his shaft, forcing his cock head to part her slippery, soft lips. She didn't get far before she encountered resistance. It had been a while since she'd had anything Tommy's size. For years she'd been making do with her husband. Oh it hadn't always been 'making do', but as the love had faded it had. She lowered more weight down, trying to force him inside. His size was impressive, and she had to fight the feeling that perhaps she wouldn't be able to manage him. Instead, she pressed on, determined.

"Ugh!" Tommy grunted. Mrs Hancock was trying to take his shaft inside, but she was tight, incredibly tight. It was hard to describe, he wasn't in pain, but he could feel the pressure around his head and along his shaft as her efforts caused his cock to try and bend or drop to find a path with less resistance. She was winning though; he could feel his head inching inside her.

She paused to take a breath, and Tommy could feel the pressure relax. She shuffled her legs around, getting comfortable, then she looked at Tommy, and he could see the fire and determination grow in her gaze.

She'd taken him, his cock, all the way inside. She wasn't victorious though, in fact the battle had only really just begun. She now had to fuck Tommy so good that she became the most important thing in the world to him. That was how she'd worked before, and it was effective. He'd be eating out of her pussy before she was through. Still... he was very, very big. Time to get started now.

She lifted just slightly, bouncing, before slamming herself down on him. He slammed home.

"OH GOD!" he yelled.

"FUCK!" she screamed, and threw her head back, her eyes opening wide.

He wasn't sure why, maybe moving her legs, but this time he slid in quickly and easily. She ground her pelvis around, stirring his rod within her tight honey pot.

Tommy resisted the urge to grab hold of her hips, and kept his hands at his sides. Unfortunately, even though he knew it was wrong, he couldn't resist flexing his hips, driving himself up at her.

"Oooooh, yes..." it caused her to moan. She lifted herself up, and started a gentle rocking motion, causing strokes a few inches long.

She opened her eyes and looked at Tommy. He tried to work out how she was feeling. She hadn't admonished him for thrusting into her, so he started to wonder if that would be ok. Where were her boundaries?

He glanced down at her tits, watching her cleavage flex and jiggle within her bra. The two big mounds jostled into one another, and Tommy imagined them jostling into his face, over his cheeks, nose and lips. As they surged back and forth, side to side, he imagined the sight of his cock, sliding back and forth between them, feeling the soft flesh tunnel surrounding his hard manhood.

She was smiling at him.

She leaned forward, placing her hands either side of his head. Her arse was now bobbing up and down, on and off his hard tool but not enough for him to pop free. No, freedom was a thing of the past for Tommy and his monstrous cock. Her soft, sucking, wet quim softly caressed his shaft on all sides.

Her new position caused her tits to hang out downwards from her chest. Her bra, instead of holding up her beautiful bosoms, was now trying vainly to hold them still, while they shimmied around, trying to escape forwards from the confines of the pretty, lacy black bra. It was still holding them together, forcing her cleavage together.

*Shluck, shluck, shluck, shluck, shluck...* were the sounds coming from their union, as her pussy slid effortlessly up and down Tommy's hard-on.

She reached back behind her with one hand, and with a twist, suddenly her bra shot down, dropping from her chest. The shoulder straps slipped down her arms, and the bra landed on his chest, with her arms still through the loops. Tommy saw a label on it, 'Pink', then another that said 36F.

"OH GOD!" he exclaimed! 36F cup tits! Mrs Hancock had 36Fs! He was fucking a woman with 36Fs! His hips surged up and down as he fucked up at her. "FUCK YES!" he screamed.

Heather was surprised. She'd removed her bra to let her tits free and Tommy seemed to come alive. He was trying to fuck her. It felt great, his rod surging suddenly inside her, fucking her pussy with abandon. But that wasn't how this was supposed to work. It wasn't like she never liked to be fucked, but it was too early for Tommy, she'd have to show him his place.

Mrs Hancock sat down heavily on the next down thrust, and Tommy futilely tried to fuck her with his hips, but she was too heavy. He realised what he'd done. He'd acted without permission or instruction, and he knew that was wrong. One or two slips, maybe that was ok, but he'd lost control.

He looked into her eyes, expecting fire, but instead she looked confused, blinking. He could see she was trying to gather herself. He thought about trying to take control, she was dazed, maybe he had a shot? She was quick though.

She leaned down, mashing her big fucking tits against his chest and the bra between them. She kissed him.

Tommy was in shock. Her tongue slipped between his lips and invaded his mouth, rolling around and forcing his own tongue around.

As quick as it started, it was over, after she kissed him she bit his bottom lip, enough to hurt, but not too much. She pulled back, dragging and stretching his lip with her.

"AH!" he cried in pain.

She let his lip go and gritted her teeth at him.

Keeping her upper body pressed lasciviously against him, she started to pump her hips, riding the full length of him. Tommy forgot all about the pain in his lip as it was far outmatched by the pleasure he was receiving through his pole.

She slowed her thrusts, and started to tell him, "Oh Tommy... uh... you need to learn... god... that I'm the boss... fuck... your mistress... yes... your queen... uh..."

As she spoke, she sped up her thrusts, and he could tell she was getting more and more excited, until she screamed in orgasm.

"YOUR GODDEEESSSSSSSS! YES! FUCK! CUNT!" she screamed and then squealed, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

All movement had stopped. Tommy held his hands passively at his sides. She'd taken him to the cusp of cumming himself, but now she wasn't moving. He thought about trying to fuck her again, but he didn't want to get bitten. Perhaps he should try a different approach?

"Mistress, please, I want to cum too?" he asked, hopeful.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned.

Heather knew she'd not come close to taming Tommy or his cock. She had power, he did as she told him, but she'd cum before him. Now he wanted to cum. Where did that leave her? He'd tried to fuck her before, but this time he was asking, for permission and assistance. She had to play the long game. She was too used to her husband, but she'd had years of beating him down. No, Tommy deserved to cum as well, she just had to make it pleasurable for him, while keeping his thoughts on her, on her gratitude.

"Maybe... maybe you've been good enough to deserve a treat, I'm not sure. You didn't ask for permission to fuck back at me before though. What do you think you deserve?" she asked him.

Oh boy. He'd heard of this from Brian, his friend, who's Mum often asked him what punishment he thought he deserved. Apparently it always worked out best if Brian chose a harsh punishment, as his Mum was more lenient, while if he chose a light punishment, instead his Mum upped it to like, a double punishment. What to do...

"I... I'm sorry for before, you're just so hot, and it felt so good, I couldn't resist. But I promise, I swear Mistress, it won't happen again, I'll do better next time," he pleaded.

She lifted her upper body and looked down at him. She looked happy, he thought.

He couldn't resist sneaking a look at her tits. She obviously sunbathed in a tiny bikini. Her tits were tanned apart from small, pale triangles and strings going up to her shoulders before disappearing behind the fluffy hem of her gauzy robe. Her nipples were thick, smaller than his thumbs. Her areolas were very, very puffy and formed small mounds themselves. They were about two, maybe two and a half inches across, but might have been bigger if they were so puffy. Her 36F beauties were simply magnificent. He so wanted to nibble on them.

Suddenly she bucked her hips.

"Oh god," Tommy blurted as he shifted his gaze back to her.

She leaned down again, but this time she shifted up the bed a bit as well, and instead of her mouth, it was her right breast that was headed towards Tommy's own lips.

His eyes opened wide in shock as he watched the tempting, puffy nipple close on him. It reached his lips, but he wisely held back from capturing it. Mrs Hancock slowly teased his lips, sliding the hard nipple around in circles. Then she made full contact, lowering her boob until the nipple passed his lips, and he found himself kissing her areola.

"Suck on it Tommy," she ordered.

He was only too happy to oblige. First he opened his mouth wide, to take in as much of her knocker as he possibly could. Then he closed his lips, and wasted no time sucking on it, just lightly at first. He used his tongue to touch and tickle the tip of her nipple, rolling it around in his mouth and curling his tongue around it. It was stiff, but couldn't resist the strength of his tongue as he lavished attention to it. He sucked harder, bringing more of her areola and tit into his hungry mouth, hollowing his cheeks in the process.

"Oh shit Tommy! Suck on that titty good. Be a good boy Tommy, do as you're told and suck on my teat like you mean it!" she cried.

He wanted to touch as well, but he hadn't been told to do that.

His cock was hard, and felt like solid granite. He wasn't on edge, but he knew it wouldn't take him long to get there.

Mrs Hancock reached back and fondled his balls, rolling them around in her hands and lightly caressing them.

She was resting, still, with about half of his cock still inside her snatch. She was resting after her orgasm, but for Tommy it was just teasing.

She pulled upwards on his ball-sack, and asked him, "Do you want to fuck me Tommy? Do you want to shove your lovely cock up inside my tight pussy?"

"Ye-" he tried to answer, moving his head aside from her breast, but she took the opportunity to switch breasts, and shoved her lift tit against his mouth before he could even finish the word. His mouth was completely invaded by this new, hard nipple, puffy areola and just a bit of the pale flesh surrounding it.

"Well... do you want to fuck me or not Tommy? I didn't hear you..." she said, mockingly, while forcing her teat into his mouth so he couldn't speak.

He looked pleadingly up at her, and tried nodding his head, which caused her breast to shimmy and shake mesmerizingly, but it wasn't enough for Mrs Hancock.

"Nope, can't hear you."

*Mmmfghl, fmffghl... fmffghl!" Tommy tried, desperately to answer her, instead mumbling into her beautiful, heavy, 36F globe.

"Ooooooh! Again Tommy!" she barked.

She released his balls to slap wetly back against his body. Her left hand started to rub and caress her breast around Tommy's busy mouth, bulging it against Tommy's face. Her right hand gave attention to her right nipple and areola, twisting, turning, pinching and pulling at it.

The vibrations must have been pleasing to her nipple or something. He tried to talk again, "Fmffghl, Mmmfghl, uh mmwmgd mmh uggg mmmuh."

"Oh god Tommy! Fuck me! Lift up, grab my hips and fuck me!" she pleaded.

Heather knew she was losing it. The sensations in her nipple as he vibrated his mouth were too much. She lost control and pleaded with him to fuck her. It was definitely surrender, a loss of control, she just decided that it was a loss of the battle, not the war. Tommy would still be hers to control.

Tommy celebrated, and shouted, or at least he would have if his mouth hadn't been full of Mrs Hancock's left teat. She wanted him to talk though, so he shouted, talked, whatever it took to keep making the feelings she wanted. He found himself uttering a stream of pillow talk, oh god, yes, please, fuck, yes, oh god, etc. and so on. Stuff he probably would have been embarrassed to hear himself actually say.

He was obviously doing something right, as Mrs Hancock kept crying out in pleasure, "OH FUCK YES TOMMY! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME! TELL ME I'M HOT! I'M YOUR QUEEN!"

That was great, but best of all he was now fucking Mrs Hancock. As soon as she'd told him too, he'd grabbed hold of her hips and thrust himself inside her. His feet were planted on the bed as he used all the strength his admittedly feeble muscles could find to shove his primed and ready to fire rocket up inside her slick love-hole.

He was inhaling air through his nose, trying to feed his lungs enough oxygen to fuel his ministrations, and he was taking massive hits of her perfume in the process, along with her natural scent spread around by all the juice she'd squeezed out up until now.

He was in... Well, not heaven, because this whole Mistress thing was a little weird, but fucking Mrs Hancock was bliss.

Several minutes went by, the tit-talking and pussy-pounding going on relentlessly, building them both towards their reward.

"I'M CUMMING YOU STUD! FUCK! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR COCK! MY COCK! IT'S MY COCK AND I'M CUMMING ALL OVER IT!"

Mrs Hancock was cumming, obviously, and Tommy couldn't hold on any longer, he was going to join her.

"YES! FUCK YES! I'M CUMMING TOO MISTRESS! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! OH GOD YES! YES! YES!" is what he would have shouted, at the top of his lungs, if his mouth hadn't still been occupied.

His cock surged, his balls retracted, pumping baby-making juice from the depths of each nut, through the tubes, then into the big tube, which spasmed, pumping the batter as hard and fast as it could to Tommy's kicking, jumping knob. His slit was forced wide open to allow passage of his cream.

It splashed inside Mrs... his Mistress's love canal, almost painfully against her, where it mingled with her own juices.

Heather could feel Tommy cumming inside her, something she hadn't allowed her husband in years, and therefore something she hadn't felt in years. The pleasure of it took her orgasm to another plane. She could feel her pussy squirting all over Tommy's cock, crotch and the bed beneath them. The sheer volume was something she was totally inexperienced with. Where did this kid find it? There was a male sex god living right next door to her and she'd never even known. She could feel him filling her up quickly. Each stroke, as he continued forcing his huge pussy-pleaser up inside her well-pleased-pussy, resulted in a squirt of both of their respective fuck-creams to surge back out of her. She came down from her high exhausted. She was beaten, in shock. Little Tommy Johnson had tamed her. She must be out of practice, in college she could've taken three Tommies, surely? She'd have to hit the gym, build up her stamina, and get back in fighting fucking shape. She'd lost this battle, but she'd win the war.

Tommy finally slowed his thrusts and settled to the bed. Mrs Hancock followed suit and lowered herself gingerly down on him.

He could feel the moisture on the bed and on their bodies, and her final settling onto him caused more to run out of her.

Her tasty breast slipped from his mouth and he gasped for breath. Their faces were side by side, but neither was looking at the other one.

She rolled slowly to the side, taking Tommy with her at first, until he had the space to pull out of her.

They lay on their backs, catching their breath, both staring at the ceiling.

He looked around the room. The walls were burgundy, with a couple of black and white pictures, one showing a sandy beach, another a misty forest.

He was in Mrs Hancock's bedroom, naked, sweaty and panting on her bed. He could feel his cock slowly wilting. He wondered what to do now. He'd been ordered around for the last hour or so, and he wasn't sure if it was finished, so he tentatively asked, "M-Mistress?"

"Yes Tommy?" she answered, between deep breaths.

"I... should go...?" he stated, questioningly. He didn't feel comfortable lying on her bed, in her house, under her control, but he wasn't assertive enough to just come out and say that.

"I'll assume, for your sake Tommy, that was a question," she answered, warningly.

Tommy waited, hoping he'd be allowed to leave.

Heather thought about it. He wanted to leave. Fair enough, she wouldn't be ready to do anything more to him for a while anyway. He had a long way to go though, and she felt there should be just a little something more, one last show of power from her. She also needed to set the rules going forward.

"You can leave Tommy, for now. When we're alone, I'm your Mistress, and you'll address me as such and behave accordingly. When we're not alone however, you will behave normally and call me Mrs Hancock as usual, understood? I don't think you'd like me having to tell your mother about what a dirty boy you are..." she threatened.

"I understand, Mistress." He stood up, collected his clothes, pulled on his underwear and trousers before quickly pulling on his shirt and heading for the door.

It took him about five seconds to get the door unlocked by working the little latch, how different things might be if he'd known how to work it before? But then he was out of Mrs Hancock's room.

* * *

Tommy spent the rest of the afternoon wondering about Mrs Hancock, such as why this had happened, when it would happen again, would he be able to keep it secret? In short, he was worrying.

Not long ago, he'd been a virgin. Now he'd slept with four different women, all without very much effort on his part. And yet, here he was, home alone on Saturday night with a microwave pizza.

He smiled to himself though as he had no right for self-pity because he'd had what he considered amazing sex with four different women. No cause for complaint there. And besides, every one of them seemed like they'd be available for more in the future. Nope, if he travelled back in time to himself six months ago, his past self would not believe the stories.

He thought about each woman, their similarities and more importantly, their differences.

Vicki had been his first, and she probably entered his thoughts most often. The guilt of her being his best friend's Mum was never far away though. He desperately wanted another chance with her. It wasn't easy to see her without Brian around though.

His teacher, Brenda, represented a bit more of an opportunity in some ways, but so much more dangerous in reality. So much in fact, that last time they had been nearly caught and she was now under the power of the principal. He was hoping that he'd be able to save her though.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,338 Followers