Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,340 Followers

Speaking of his principal, his experiences with her had been very surreal, and unbelievably exciting. Sex with her was probably the most dangerous and possibly illegal thing he'd done in his life. He smiled as he thought about her though, as she seemed desperate to be with him and receive what he had to give her.

However, he couldn't tell anyone about any of them. He couldn't go to the movies with them or tell them about the latest TV show he was getting into. Maybe... maybe one day? Maybe he could go on a real date with Vicki when Brian wasn't around. Or after he left school, maybe he could have something with Miss Bush...? No, Brenda was her name. Although, he couldn't see any future with Ms Stern, but she was definitely fun.

Mrs Hancock though, she was the most confusing. She definitely wanted to be in charge. He wasn't sure he really liked that, but he couldn't deny that the sex had been fantastic.

He went to sleep wondering how he'd managed to go from dateless and sexless, to dateless and totally sexed up, with very little effort on his part.

* * *

When Tommy got up and went to the kitchen the next morning, he was shocked to see Mrs Hancock sitting at the table reading the paper. She was wearing a yellow, fluffy robe that covered her pretty much from neck to ankle, and sitting with her legs crossed, engrossed in the paper.

Tommy hadn't beaten off this morning, so his morning glory stuck out obscenely, tenting his boxers.

"M-Mistress... good morning," Tommy stammered.

"Good morning Tommy. I'd like bacon, eggs, and toast. Sunny side up," she told him.

Cooking. Mrs Hancock wanted him to cook for her. It wouldn't have been so bad, but Tommy had never really used the stove before, his Mum didn't really leave him much opportunity. He checked the fridge, and luckily enough it seemed to be stocked with what he needed.

While Tommy struggled to cook her breakfast, he occasionally looked over to see her still reading the paper.

Finally, after somehow seeming to use every single pot and pan they owned, Tommy managed to assemble her breakfast. He was a little worried parts of it might have gone cold while other parts continued cooking. Nevertheless, he served it up to her hoping it was satisfactory.

"Breakfast, Mistress, please forgive me but it was my first time," Tommy pleaded.

Heather looked at her plate. Not bad. She knew for a fact Tommy had never cooked, as his mother, Amy, coddled him a little too much. She'd formed the plan when she woke that morning from a terrific wet dream involving Tommy. He'd been wearing an apron, nothing girly, serving her a dinner for one, which she'd eaten while he ate her out on his knees under the table. She knew that Amy would be back sometime today, so she couldn't wait for dinner, so decided to adapt her fantasy. Before Tommy had woken this morning, Heather had already been to the market to pick up what Tommy would need to make her breakfast.

Mrs Hancock sighed, "Huuuhhh, well I guess this will have to do." She put the paper aside, then blatantly untied her robe and pulled it open. She stood and dropped the robe. Beneath it she was naked.

Tommy stared again at her tanned, smooth skin, with its sexy tan lines, advertising the clothes she wore when tanning, a tiny bikini top and thong bottoms. Her breasts sat pretty high, all hefty 36F of them. Her trimmed, neat patch of brunette hair showed class, being neither too little, nor too much.

"Get under the table Tommy."

He crouched down and crawled under the table, not sure why he was doing so. She sat back in her chair, which she then manoeuvred under the table enough to get at her breakfast. She then scooted forward in the seat and spread her legs wide.

Her puffy, glistening pussy lips sat proudly over the edge of the chair. "Well, get to work Tommy, put that tongue to good use," she told him.

Aware of his hard erection, Tommy scooted forwards enough to get in position between her legs. He decided to stick with what he knew worked, so started by kissing her knees.

He placed light kisses on her inner thighs, slowly making his way further up her legs, switching between them constantly. After a while, he could hear the sounds of his cooking being consumed, and strangely, he felt proud. It drove his efforts, and his kisses got harder and longer.

Again, when he reached his goal, he blew across her wet muff rather than dive in for the kiss. He heard the knife and fork clatter to the table as he assumed she dropped them in pleasure. Her hips twitched slightly.

Tommy flattened his tongue and pressed it against her, beginning to lap at her most sacred place.

Heather was amazed. Tommy Johnson not only had a huge cock, but was turning out to be quite the cunning linguist. She'd tried to eat his cooking while he went down on her, but it felt strange, and she'd quickly quit, especially when he again blew on her twat. She worked on her own tits, rubbing her hands around them, cupping and caressing them all over. She grabbed her nipples between thumb and forefinger, twisting them, pulling them away from her body and jiggling them. She'd always had sensitive tits, and often forced her husband to go down on her while she played with her jugs and hardened teats.

Tommy worked his tongue between her lips, and pressed the tip into her love-tunnel, stroking it in and out like a mini cock. He'd placed his arms around her waist, and took the opportunity to squeeze her buns while his mouth and tongue were busy.

"Oh Tommy, Tommy, Tommy... Lick my clit, suck on my pussy, that's a good boy."

Tommy was swallowing a steady stream of her flow, until she orgasmed and he was rewarded with a veritable flood, which he did his best to swallow, though some inevitably dribbled down his chin.

"YES! YES! YES! SWALLOW IT TOMMY! DRINK ME! FUCK YES! UH! UH! UH! OH! GOD! YES! OOOOoooooh!" she screamed as she came.

Tommy's morning glory was certainly finding the inspiration it needed to stay on duty.

When she finished cumming, Mrs Hancock pushed herself back from the table, taking her delicious pussy away from Tommy's swiping tongue and searching lips. She pushed her chair back and sat for a moment.

Heather tried to catch her breath. She was no stranger to an orgasm, and usually had no trouble snapping back into dominance mode, in fact, usually she never really left it. Tommy however, was pushing her into areas she no longer knew, and hadn't experienced since she was a teenager, wild abandonment and surrender to pleasure, uncertainty, and, dare she admit it, a slight but growing desire to submit.

She slowly stood, and ordered him with a soft voice, "Okay Tommy, out from there, get up, let's go to the lounge." She walked sensually away and gestured for Tommy to follow her. After he was up she led him to the couch, before she turned to him. "I want you to strip off all of your clothes, now," she ordered him.

His cock bounced around as he pulled down his boxers.

She leaned down and wrapped her lips around it. She bobbed on his cock with no build up, but she was certainly slobbering over it, as he watched her saliva drool down his cock.

"AH!" *THUD*

Suddenly she pushed him backwards onto the couch, and Tommy fell into a seating position.

Mrs Hancock turned around and bent over, and Tommy stared as her heart-shaped arse descended to his straining cock head. As she lowered further, his sensitive tip parted her lips and slid inside, causing them both to sigh with pleasure. She lifted back up to the tip, leaving his ridge so that it caught her lips, holding them together.

"Spank my right cheek, once Tommy," she ordered.

Strange, she wants me to spank her, but she's in charge? *SLAP*

"Oooh... did you enjoy that? Now you can't touch at all. You can't touch my lovely, sexy, round arse," she teased.

She sank down to the root and ground her hips. Tommy could feel his head pressing up against her, trying to push just a little bit further, but was blocked off. As she moved her hips, her pussy moved and flexed, massaging his cock as it rubbed against the tight, gripping, soft flesh of her pussy.

She lifted up for a stroke then repeated her grinding at the bottom.

Tommy resisted the temptation to get involved, to grab her hips, touch her beautiful butt or caress her big titties. She may not have been staring him down so much this morning, but he remembered her looks last night.

Mrs Hancock continued on, fucking Tommy's big rod with her tight snatch, up and down.

*Shluck, shluck, shluck*

Her arse cheeks slapped against Tommy's thighs.

*Slap, slap, slap*

She groaned out on each stroke, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..."

Tommy could feel his orgasm approaching. He hadn't come since yesterday afternoon, so he couldn't last as long. "Mistress... please, I'm going to cum soon."

"Do it Tommy, shoot your cum inside me. Fill me up. Cream me. Fuck your sperm into mmeeeeeeeeEEEE..." she wailed, as she started cumming.

Tommy did as he was told. Mrs Hancock's thrusts died off, but Tommy's hips came into motion. It was awkward, thrusting his hips into her without touching her, but he did it, bucking and thrusting his hips, pushing down into the couch for leverage with his arms.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck! FUCK! FUUUUCK! OH! OH YES! FUCKING YES! TAKE IT! MY COCK! I'M CUMMING! FUCK YES! FUCK!" Tommy shouted.

Heather felt herself being bounced on Tommy's lap, surprised at his enthusiasm. She couldn't believe he was making her cum again already, so soon. What was it about this cock? She was almost certain she'd had bigger in college. Was it because he was young, or her best friend's son? Whatever it was, it was pleasing her in ways she didn't expect. It was almost like she didn't need the power, like Tommy's dick had all the power needed in their trysts.

Tommy's semen squirted from his cock with force. Spurt followed spurt followed by another spurt. His balls bounced as he bucked his hips, thrusting on instinct and pleasure.

Again their combined juices were too much for Mrs Hancock's pussy, and before long Tommy's lap was covered in their respective sex creams.

After coming down, Mrs Hancock gingerly removed herself from Tommy's still hard cock. She turned and looked down at his cock, while he lay back on the couch, exhausted.

Mrs Hancock gave a little shake of her head before saying, "Get yourself cleaned up Tommy. And clean up the house. Wouldn't want your mother asking questions now, would you?"

She went into the kitchen and Tommy heard her collect her robe and paper, before leaving through the back door.

She'd invaded his home and taken him, sexually, before leaving him alone to clean up the mess.

* * *

He spent the morning hurriedly cleaning, before his mother returned early, which wasn't surprising, around lunch time.

He was really worried that she'd sense something had happened. Instead, she thanked him for cleaning up.

Mrs Hancock came over to visit with his Mum in the afternoon. It was really, really strange for him to say hello to this woman, who'd been naked and riding him on the couch only a matter of hours earlier. She showed no sign of it though, and greeted him as usual. Tommy was sure that if his Mum had been looking at him she'd have seen him with his mouth agape, but he soon recovered, and left them in the kitchen.

On Sunday night, Tommy went to sleep, comfortable in his bed, content with his life, and feeling that things were going pretty great. Four women were a lot to handle, especially such varied, individual women. But Tommy had no idea of the craziness he was about to face.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,340 Followers