All Comments on 'Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 02'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Napoleon dynamite

This story grows on you in the way that movie did. It's pretty silly, but you find yourself into it. And personally today on 10/09/20, this is best story of the day. Some really bad stories, so you're farcical tale gets top billing. Five today, buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Pretty good story so far, thanks,

kingswedekingswedeover 3 years ago
Special sauce

Mom needs to catch them once they start to fuck.

They then explain all and she joins in as she is getting tired of coffee all day long.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

now we are getting some where HOT thanks!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

The lengths some children are willing to go to to keep mother in a good mood. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...