All Comments on 'Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 07'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913over 3 years ago
A Peace of SH(T chapter

This story was good until this peace of CRAP chapter

arranmore13arranmore13over 3 years ago

Ok the thing about no safe word is complete bullshit I get that as a dom he should understand but at the same time by doing it the way they did they literally said we have the ability to say no to everything but you don’t and your fellings about this don’t matter. At this point I’d say cut them off and leave the family because they just raped him.

MvitalMvitalover 3 years ago
why do people feel the need to ruin a good story?

Do everyone a favor and leave the weird gay crap out of your stories. Why is it that so many people think that adding this crap into stories is a good thing? You had a good story going, a bit on the kinky side, but a good story, then you go and pull this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Tom needs to put his foot down and take control. If she doesn’t tell him cut her off. He has the power and should use it. He can do just fine with out her money. All he has to do is charge for his services. He should never go back to that house. In my opinion the story is going off in a bad way.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

It was going well till the introduction he had then it just turned into rape or at very least abuse considering what she did I'd not be a happy bunny and she would get punished badly.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years agoAuthor

Somehow, since there is only one male in the entire story, I don’t understand where the ‘gay’ idea comes from. Last I heard that requires two males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shocked

This went from Tommy’s special blend to Tommy’s special ass.

It was a good read up till now but I’m good. I don’t need to read anymore. I’m a 100% dom and your unique writing hit the spot till this chapter.

fisheronefisheroneover 3 years ago
Off course

My biggest problem here was being forcibly raped and blindfolded. This is way over the line and could put someone in a very unstable mental state.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Getting too spread out

I have no idea where you're headed with the story anymore...

kingswedekingswedeover 3 years ago
No more of this line of story

You went way off base in this chapter.

Was a good story line till now.

No need for this BS to be in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined

Disappointed you ruined this chapter keep it as it was it was more exciting that way

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago
Nope

Bitches would be bitches. I would cut the while lot loose and move on. Let them fend for themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
chapter 7

i agree with the other's

did not like this chapter at all

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
I’m done

No more for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for FUCKING IT UP!

Liked the story, until this chapter. Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed this chapter, mainly because I'm a fan of femdom. I love having my ass stretched and plugged by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck you for running it.

I would have beat the ever living fuck out of her for doing that to me. Congratulations, asshole. You just lost a follower.

Vedaire69Vedaire69over 3 years ago

not to mention even as it is for dom/sub he has full right to know who it was and I would suggest you fix that considering his health is an issue and full surround does not mean shit gets hidden sorry you apparently have no clue how it works. not to mention first thing I would do is shed instantly being denied any further goodies

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lame Excuse...

You used a real lame excuse for what they did to him in this chapter. A Dom does NOT need to know what his subs go through and I have never seen any other writer on here use such a lame idea. If you wanted it to go there you could have at least come up with something better. I would be making Grandma use the safe word for many weeks after that stunt and the first time I would refuse to stop right away. I personally hate female Dom stuff and you did not give the main character a choice so I gave you one star on this chapter as the rest of the story has been good and original until this very poor chapter.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Where the hell did that come from? Your fantasy take it where you want but not my enjoyment zone.

BTW your comment:

"Somehow, since there is only one male in the entire story, I don’t understand where the ‘gay’ idea comes from."

Third line from the bottom, last page this chapter:

"It might have been the guy from the grocery store, one of your teachers, or anyone else. I will tell you this. It wasn't anyone in the family."

You introduced the strong possibility it was another guy.

Think Tommy should cut everyone off and see how long it takes the gals to make sure Grandma never pulls another power trip. But that's my fantasy and this is your story.

1 Star. Never did this before but this chapter is so far off the rails from the rest and the ending bj doesn't make up for the torcher

SAGE

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
I Agree To A Point

with many comments that this chapter is off the track I thought we were on. However, I don't object, nor does it strike me as off-key for a Dom to get a taste of what he/she will subject others to. This is the author's story, people!

Meanwhile, I loved the restaurant dialog:

. "Is this contagious?" she asked.

. Cindy smiled at her. "No, it's hereditary."

. "Too bad."

Made me laugh and give 5 stars to counter the vindictive low scores.

Keep 'em comin'.

burkdmburkdmover 3 years ago
Don't take away safe words

Yeah, you fucked up on this one for me. Never take away someone's safe word. And to not tell Tommy who fucked him would make anyone feel like they were raped. He didn't give up control, it was taken. Really shitty way to take this story.

MikeB58MikeB58over 3 years ago
Fucked Up

At any point did Tommy force one of the women? No. Did grandma just assrape her grandson to get her jollies, YES. She even went so far as to bring in an outsider... This is an example of an authority figure using that authority to force someone to think they like something, when they probably don’t, if this had been a male authority figure, it would have been called rape, plain and simple. Extremely distasteful to me, one star.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 3 years ago

I tried!?!

I really like your stories. I liked this one... till this chapter. I agree with the Dom needing to understand his/her sub, But the way you went about it was, rape pure and simple. Any true Dom/sub relationship is based on 2 hard principles for it to be lasting and enjoyable for all included... Trust and Communication. Both of which was broken here. Grandma asked him to trust her and he did, and she broke it by brining in someone else. She said she wanted him there alone, giving him the impression it would be just the two of them and it wasn't. Secondly there was a complete lack of communication by the "teacher", his grandmother. I understand where you were trying to go with this and I applaud the thought, but the effort gets fail for me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved the series up to this chapter. Just thinking of being restrained like that gives me a panic attack. And no safe word?? Fuck that! Hoping the next chapter is better.

manOfCulture11manOfCulture11about 3 years ago

fuck this shit, fucking at least add the tag of male sub. argh my mood is totally down. good thing I didn't read fully.

manOfCulture11manOfCulture11about 3 years ago

this is shit at least add the tag male sub or give a fucking warning. argh, my mood is shit now.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Hate the male sub stuff

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

Ok, I was really enjoying the series until this. Shit. Where's the fucking gay tag? Ruined the whole fucking thing. I'm done with the series and probably everything else from the author if they can't tag it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was hoping he'd realize the position of power he holds given the way he was treated in this chapter. He should have canceled Grandpa's Day just to establish that you don't fuck with the big dog!

rezakhezrirezakhezriover 1 year ago

I hated this chapter. You must move it to gay section. Gross..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay. Rape. By a stranger. You wrote a chapter where the male main character is orally and anally raped by a stranger with the help of his own grandmother. And it sounds like it was a male stranger, so there's another fun wrinkle with potential AIDS risk added. Deserves a lower score. And granny and rapist deserve prison. Were you trying to destroy your story?

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

BY FAR THIS WAS THE WORST SHIT THAT i HAVE EVER READ HERE, AND I GO BACK TO THE LAST FUCKING CENTURY. IF I WAS TOMMY I WOULD TELL MY GRANDMA TO FUCK HER MONEY, HERSELF AND ANY OF THESE OTHER BITCHES WHO THINK IT WAS OK TO DO WHAT THEY DID TO HIM. EVERYTHING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE VOLUNTARY, WELL HE DID VOLUNTEER HIS ASS TO BE FUCKED, NOR HIS MOUTH AND HE DID NOT CHOOSE TO HAVE HIS BODY BE TREATED LIKE A WHIPPING POST.

WHEN HE ASKED WHAT THE THINGS WERE USED FOR HE SURE WAS NOT EXPECTING THEM TO BE USED ON HIM. hIS GRANDMOTHER AND WHO EVER ELSE WAS THERE RAPED HIM, NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE SAID.TOOK A FUNREAD AND TURNED IT ALL TO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jafo81jafo81about 1 year ago

Tommy need to know what it feels like to have this done to him it should have been his mother but you did take it to the gay side a bit my not telling him who it was..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES