All Comments on 'Tomorrow'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can you spell slut

Wow. I feel bad for Running Bear in a few weeks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's a lovely story

of a cheating whore. I don't give a rat's ass how deeply she loves Running Bear, she's still a faithless cunt. You want to dump hubby and trade up? Fine, get a lawyer and take care of business. You want to fuck around behind your husband's back? You're a cheating whore and the 'love' you share with your fuck-buddy can't change that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 days into the so called marriage?

the marriage was in deep trouble the Moment she decided to humilate him at the wedding ceremony with her hair and her heels

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mark was incredibly lucky to get rid of this high maintenance slut so early and so cheaply.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
great for mark

the whore will turn on the new one too. gave it a 5

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

What a lucky bastard is MARK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Realism

Do you really think that there are many native Americans taller than 5'10" or so, let alone almost 6 1/2 feet tall? Also, you needed to set it up better to explain why wifey did not stay at the hospital the entire time her newly married husband was in bed. For example, by saying she really was not that sure of her love for him, and thought the time away would be good for her to think about her feelings.

Also, you forgot to describe how Running Bear and White Dove met in the middle of the raging river. And this time, unlike the 50's song, they did not drown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay!

Well done Mark. You dodged a bullet there. The Nasty little cunt never loved you and it proved it. A good story about a nasty little whore. This writer excels on this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what the fuck

Reading the list from bottom to top.I haven't read one decent thing yet. This wad complete garbage. White woman with a pseudo Nigger. Stupid shit.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Not the gem it could have been...

if the reasoning, the emotions and the plot had been better crafted. I found the writing to be almost childish in the way her thoughts and actions were presented. The wording was choppy and it was as if she was using English as her new language.

Overall, I'm disappointed.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Lu is a useless woman

A story about a woman who, when her husband is injured rather than stay at his side and support him, runs off to fuck someone else. What a total loser. Then we have the size thing. She is a woman who chooses to appear significantly taller than her husband at their wedding even though she knew it would bother him. She could have her hair up but wear flats. She would look taller but not excessively so. Her attitude about this was a warning about her in general. She is selfish and childish.

Mark won by finding out quickly and getting out easily. When you step in shit, it's good to realize it quickly before you track it all around your house. Lu is shit.

The writing wasn't horrible but the stupidity was constant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better sooner than later

Well at least Mark and his family didn't have to pay for the wedding. And if she was so easily swayed, better now than later when more time would be invested.

Still, I enjoyed the story. Would have been better if her seduction was built up instead of giving in on the first attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whte dove more like filthy whore

Lucky Mark didn't waste any time on the slag and could get an annulment, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't visit the cunts in a year or so and "congratulate" them with a shotgun.

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 12 years ago
White Dove?

I agree, the name is wrong, it should be Putrid Skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
White Dove....Bullshit.

More like Nasty Whore. Who the hell does that on their honeymoon? Only a nasty whore.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Lucky Mark

He was hurt on his honeymoon. Soon he found out that his loving bride was nothing more than a slut skank whore twat. She had to show him up at the wedding by wearing heels and a high hairdo then fucked the help, and that's what running bear asshole was, the help. Then two weeks after they were home she left him for the help. White dove my ass. Call her skank slut and piss on her. Yeah Mark was lucky. Hopefully after all the fucking on the honeymoon, because Mark was there first, she has his baby.

OH YEAH

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
JOHNNY HORTON SHOULD GET CREDIT FOR THIS STORY

except for the ending and the flood that was all QW, TK U MLJ LV NV

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Mark dodged a bullet there....

When she ran off, he got everything in the divorce. Slam dunk. She obviously never loved him. And after a couple of years of living in a tent like a homeless person, the shine will have worn off her Indian warrior prince.

blackswordblackswordover 9 years ago

Wait until the first winter and she will regret her old life because the cold, not everyone is made for a life in the nature. And if her parent didn't like her first husband, they will hate her new lover, because you can be sure they will research her.

DWornockDWornockabout 8 years ago
1 star.

I stopped reading when anal sex was mentioned. What a turn off? Until then it was 5 stars or even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just another heartless selfish CUNT!

At least Mark escaped this evil CUNT. Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think your tepee

is empty.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
HONEYMOONS WITHOUT STORIES AND MEMORIES

are like weekends in the country\, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Red Indian?

That's pretty insulting.

But beside that ol' RB just lost his job. Letting two clients get injured under his supervision AND fucking a married customer, honeymoon or not.

No job and the poverty level for Native Americans is abysmal. She'll get tired of teepee life pdq. Poor bride's father. Lucky Mark.

I did laugh about the whole Running Bear - White Dove thing. I kept thinking about the Steve Martin movie "A Simple Twist of Fate" based on "Silas Marner" where he acts out the song for his adoptive daughter.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago

You must really love whores, that all you seem to like in these stories!

Loving wives my ass. Their either raped or just whores!i

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It's hard to put into words how incredibly ignorant, stupid and downright less-than-mediocre this "writer" is. Wow, beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantasy **

This sounds like a steamy 'bodice ripper' written by someone who has never seen an Indian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mark gets his revenge

Mark turns up and shoots the bastards cock off then blows his head off in front of her. That's the proper finish

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whore is running bare with Running Bear is pretty much the story here.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - cheating slut deserved more revenge

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Rather disgusting bit of filth. It is rare to see an author who so fecklessly shits on ever facet of even the most basic tenants of common decency.

1 star and star need to wash my brain after this fess pit of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous