All Comments on 'Tom's Appointment'

by Dracthyus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Larry WolffLarry Wolffalmost 7 years ago
Size

Decent story, reasonably well written. What is the fascination many writers have with trans girls having porn star sized cocks? Is that supposed to make them more alluring or damned scary? A well done story doesn't need characters hung like John Holmes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Size

The size is fine. 8 inches is a good compromise. I've been with one who was 9 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More likely?

He got dressed and proceeded to beat the crap out of her. This was garbage.

AlemuchomasAlemuchomasalmost 7 years ago
Liked it a lot

I was really turned on and you really had me imagining it all. Thank you for this and I will look forward for more.

joannatsfjoannatsfalmost 7 years ago
Shadenfreuda

Shameful joy. I really enjoyed the story and the sex was hot. I would have enjoyed the ride myself, except the end. Unpreped, non-consensual anal is not going to feel that good. Basically it was rape.

I've known a number of TS women who were or had been prostitutes at some point in their lives. I've never met one that found it a pleasurable experience. It was something they did to survive the discrimination they suffer in finding regular employment.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 7 years ago
Very Fresh, Fun and Erotic

I really enjoyed this story. It was quite fresh and fun.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 6 years ago
Incredibly Exciting

This story fed all of my senses and left me wanting to get “Totally Satisfied” so much that my responses overpowered me and made me want more.

Vicky, how on Earth do I find Thee?

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OR ?

Great writing!

My OR is to suggest adding one line at the end. Right after:

"Ok. But... how about double or nothing?"

Sam, just before hanging up says:

Ok, but We have something better in mind.

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 3 years ago

Plain and simply, this was rape but .... a very hot story when imagining it happening to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous