All Comments on 'Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 03'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it.

I'm glad you wrote another chapter in this story line. I wasn't expecting it and when I saw the title in the 'new' sections I was intrigued. Glad I read it.

Good job!

X S sexX S sexalmost 17 years ago
Good job

It isn't often that a guy can write such a romantic story.

JR_SURFERJR_SURFERalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for adding that last chapter, it was great, how about a chapter 4, maybe the wedding?

J

BenLongBenLongover 16 years ago
great story

My cousin and I were always going to "get married". Nothing ever happened, but what could have been. Found this pt 3 first, and had to go back and read the first two. Thanks, loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

That was one of the hottest stories I have read thus far. Thank You

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 16 years ago
Thank You

That was beautiful...

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Really Great Tale

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I'm glad you had written all three parts before I found it. Your "cousin love affair" was so believable that reading it turned out to be an emotional merry-go-round. You are an excellent story teller. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hotter than sex

You're an artist. No matter how hot the sex in your stories is (and that's a lot!) you can still make the romance even hotter. I quote:

"I opened my mouth to say it, but my cousin reached up and placed her fingers over my lips. She wasn't really trying to stop me. I could tell from her expression that what she was trying to say was that the words weren't necessary. I don't know how I knew that, but I did."

That's how it really is - you know it and you show it and I can just sit awestruck...

SjappoSjappoalmost 16 years ago
Follow through

I loved it. It's good to read a story where the writer follows through to the end. Most incest stories don't bother telling how the relation goes public and what the reaction from friends and family is. You did,and I salute you for it. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

A well crafted story, where the characters mattered more than the smut. As well as the smut being very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a story with true feeling

wow! all i can say is thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it but i want more

i love your stories they have plots and detail and not all sex on every page. please tell me this isnt the end of this story because i would love to hear more about the families reaction as well as wat they get up to as janet did say she wanted a big family

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Once you're past the 1st cousins....

....it doesn't make a bit of difference. & if you live in the 'south', it doesn't mater who you are! Just ask 'Scarlett OHara'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

Loved this third installment, and i hope to see another one. I know it looks like you covered the end of it, but it would be interesting to see how you would put the parents into seeing how The two married and with kids of their own. ANy chance another installment be there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A love story

It is a love story, and I loved most of it except for the anal sex. I know that what happens between consenting adults should be OK, but anal sex is not about love: it is about domination. It did not belong in this beautiful love story about two soul mates.

On the other hand, the southern states are the ones with the strongest laws against cousins getting married--specially if they can still reproduce, some states will allow it if they are past the age of reproduction. Amazingly enough, the most liberal state when it comes to this issue is California.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Brilliant and beautiful, an excellent story.

David48David48about 13 years ago
A prolonged, excruciatingly...

... torturous, thirteen year sojourn. Thirteen years of pure hell, for two nice people who deserved FAR better than they received. Sadly, my own family went through this, as I am sure many MANY others have also experienced. This is the real face of incest...It is not about blindly rushing head long in to lust, and self gratification. It's about human failings, and giving in to a forbidden, but very real love. I am glad your characters found each other at long last...For those who live in the real world, it hardly ever ends so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story! Just one thing, though. Not to sound prejudiced or anything, but it seems unusual that consanguinous (read: bloodline) marriages are illegal in the USA? Between immediate family I can understand the ban, but Cousins as well?

Of course, since I don't know much about your nation's laws, I may be mistaken...no offence intended.

MacdaKnightMacdaKnightabout 13 years ago

Awesome story. Sounds a lot my cousin and me. I'm thankful we actually live in a state that allows first cousins to marry. Even if it didn't we would still be together.

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

Wow. When I read part one I had no idea what I was getting into. I mean, I knew it was an incest story, but I didn't know it would be such a wonderful ride.

I really loved the fact that the subsequent chapters gave us a maturing of the story as the characters also matured and aged. It wasn't just a little simple fun on a vacation but became so much more, for better and for worse. The spanning of such a period of time is, in my experience, quite unique in a story in this category, and I really enjoyed seeing it as it added to the believability of what was happening to these two.

I'm quite in awe of the way you were able to handle the voice of the character over that period of time, also. It was consistent, in that it felt like the same person narrating, but at the same time you could 'hear' in his 'voice' the added years and the changes that had come to his life in that time.

I would have loved for this to have seen an editor's hand, just to catch some of the small typos, or incorrect word choices, and there were a few times when the verb tense was inconsistent with the time frame referred to, but I was generally able to overlook all that and allow myself to be swept up in what was really quite a love story. Well done.

I read with glee in some of the other comments that you've written other stories. You're going on my 'to read' list, definitely!

Thanks for a great tale,

Curious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
brilliant

absolutely fantastic... you literally had me turning the pages!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Wasted youth

It sucks they waited so much of there youth letting other people dictate what is right for them. If so long ago they stood together and forced the issue it would have been fine. Every one needs someone and we can't choose who is right 4 us the heart does that it's self, if they were smart Janet would say deal with it and shut up or sell the house and move. Well done Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful and Heart-breaking

A beautiful tale, beautifully told. Like some other commenters, I too love my cousin and wanted to marry her. There was a misunderstanding, and we both married other people. That was nearly fifty years ago, and my heart still aches for her. (Whenever I look at the moon, I get a knot in the pit of my stomach and whisper her name.)

There is a problem with the categorization of this story. Marriage between first cousins is not forbidden in the Bible, by the church, or by about half the states. So it's not incest. How I wish my cousin and I had known that so many years ago! It could have saved a half-century of absolute and unrelenting misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I didn't know marrying your cousin was considered incest!!! D: I thought that was only in England =.= **Ignorant person here**

Ahem, anywho, amazing~!!! I was surprised and touched <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I really loved these 3 stories. They're the best i have ever read. I really felt for the cousins. I just wish there was more to the story.

greg1007greg1007over 12 years ago
Just to be clear

Just want to make sure you know, when i say i wish for more to the story, i mean a new chapter. chapter 3 was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'll admit. I cried while reading this. Especially this part:

"Tom must have read my expression because he added in a gentler tone, "It would hurt Janet to find out you're an alcoholic." I thought about what he said and realized it was the truth. Janet would be upset. Suddenly, I had a reason to stop drinking."

First two chapters were good, but this sealed the deal and went from being 'pretty hot' to 'such a fucking great story.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautifully written and poignant that so many people have been unable to marry their first cousins due to unjustified prejudice against such marriages (USA is one of the few countries in the world where first cousins cannot marry in some parts of the country).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I loved the story.. I love my cousin too, he is now 27 and I'm 26 and we still can't be together ... well, sometimes we sleep together but we both love each other so much.. it really breaks my heart each time. We are both married with kids and I know.cheating is bad but with him it doesn't feel like cheating.

I'm interested in what a previous commenter said about cousins not being incest and it isn't bad in the Bible. If that person reads this please email me more info at md4gi@yahoo. com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story

This was a great story. I hope there is a charter 4 that will take us through the family and wedding. Then onto where to live and work and then on to children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very well narrated story. each chapter has been written beautifully

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
sad it didnt have amother chapter or two

absolutely loved the story and the way you brought it along. If you think about it and still writing, it would be nice to see them face the family together and him getting the promotion and they move to different city and become a happy couple with at least 1 child for her . ty for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a pile of garbage !

One of the worst. "1*" !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very romantic, poignant and yet still very real

Great work! I would love to see a few more chapters, as one of the other commenters hinted. Their love is unconventional, and I, for one, think they should get the full benefit of committing to their heart's true choice. They both still have some challenges, personal problems to overcome, but having them dig in and do that hard work, supporting each other as they overcome them, would be a great addition both to this storyline, and also to the literature of the genre.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Love it!

The only thing that can make this story better is if you served up some sweet karma to all the judgemental assholes mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Read all three parts. Very enjoyable twists and turns, realistic ups and downs. Thanks

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
courage

As I look back, I wish I too had the courage! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more?

Anymore chapters to go along

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JUST A BRILLIANT STORY

but it needs a conclusion....when they face the parents - how does it go and then the wedding and babies...took then long enough to get there but they made it in the end....with a bit of help from their friends.....loved it - a real romantic story...so what if they are cousins...happens all the time and the kids turn out OK....vice is nice but incest is best....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved every page, good story, good characters. You really felt for the pair of them, to go through 13 years of separation was hell, but it turned out OK in the end. I agree with other comments, it needs another chapter to draw together the loose ends, what happened when the parents found out, her divorce, the wedding - including who turned up and who didn't, plus their life afterwards and where they lived, in the state where they married or elsewhere where no-one knew of their past. Please do finish the story, many people want to read the happy ending!

Thanks for a really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A conclusion please!!

I agree like the other need a conclusion please post one !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

I agree with the other comments: an epilogue would tie things up well.

The author needs to learn the difference between then and than; between quite and quiet; and between to and too. Clean up the English, add an epilogue, and it's perfect.

xiluaxiluaabout 9 years ago
Nice but not quite

There are some flaws with this story: 1. Three parts series, and we never know his name, it' s a continuos first person narrative where he nevers identifies himself by name and/or any other of the characters calls him by his first name. Unless somehow I missed it.

2. The "we are cousins" line gets irritating as an excuse between two adults. This could be probable between teenagers, not two adults.

3. Cousins relationships, although not acceptable within a sector of the population from a social stand, it is no really incest.

4. This story really needed an epilogue. It sucks to go through three chapters only for the story to end without a proper ending.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Epilog!!!

finish your stories for god sakes!!! Should be more than just a story of a bunch of drunk perverts...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What the fuck does it need a damned epilogue for? Lol. They got together finally, bitch got her fucking head out of her ass and finally quit worrying about the family and kissing their fucking asses and grew a pair (with a lot of help). They're getting married and have a few relatives and friends that will show for it.

Honestly if she was all fucking fired and 'in love' with him she would have just moved in with him from the start and told her family that if they didn't like it they could fuck the hell off.

Let me tell you, i've got (off the top of my head) five smoking hot cousins, and if any one of them fell madly in love with me and it was mutual, Id tell all the family that bitched about it to fuck the hell off! No chance Id let one of them go if i was in love AND the sex was smoking and catching things on fire ;)

Actually finding someone you are truly IN love with, who is also in love with you is a big enough miracle in this screwed up world where most folks have no real concept as to what being IN love with someone really is,but then to have her super hot AND the sex is awesome? One in a million shot.

Most people who say they're in love really aren't, funny thing is you cant convince them otherwise. Three divorces later and they still dont get it, heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Did anyone else catch that line?

The line where Janet says "My aunt and uncle think of him as their son"?

Her aunt and uncle are his parents. I thought that was hilarious and laughed.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
An Amazing Story of Love!

I've noticed in many stories that I have read recently that many authors tend to kill off or not allow their heroes their happy ever after. Thank you for not following that trend with this story. I read this story many months ago, and just recently again. It is pretty much my go to for comparing other stories of its kind. Thank you for your contribution to this site!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
I'm a sucker for happy endings, but...

Holy shit, I don't like most of the characters in the serious, and even those that I don't mind are periphery characters. The cousins families and friends all sound like trash who cannot get their heads out of their asses, assess their love logically, and just happen to forget that what consenting people do with each other is none of their damn business. I reserve the bulk of my ire for the lovers in question however. Not only did they not fight for their right to love and be together in the thirteen years between their initial sexual encounter and their engagement (finally goddamn it), they allowed others to shame them apart and smack them around like spineless losers. And why the hell did Janet continue to live near her horrible family and relatives? Why didn't she tell her brother to fuck off and let herself decide who she wants to fuck as an independent, grown-ass woman? Why did he decide it was remotely okay to wallow in despair and remain a pathetic alcoholic for more two years?

These are rhetorical questions that deserve snarky and hate-filled responses, but at the end of the day, I still love this series so damn much.

Five stars

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Loved it !

Great story, great characters, brilliantly told.

This was well worth the 5 stars.

It would be nice to know how everyone took the news when they got home and for you to cover the wedding, but even if there is no more, this was a blindingly good story !

Thank-you !

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

He's a bit slow for not knowing about 1st cousin marriages, but it could happen.

On the other hand, entering the ass dry? Not cool. The object is pleasure, not to make your lover bleed. And it can give her an infection.

No chapter 4 presumed after this long a time, so imagining Janet moved out to the west coast and set about having that large family she wanted. Thanks for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Super writer, but this one missed. Don't understand the high ratings

With ratings this high, I'd have figured this would keep going. But, I'm imagining Joe realized this thing fizzled. Sure did for me. Glossing over all those details made me feel, left out. And I just can't see them not standing up to any back lash when they got together the second time. They had decided to go for it and knew it was coming. Lost all it's heat when two tired and broken down thirty somethings met again. jahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grateful

You words have great dignity and reflect a depth of life experience that usually comes through suffering. Thank you. Your skill at carrying us through a story is quietly unmatched because you never break the dream. Your fiction _lives_. I am both grateful and bigger of soul because of your work.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

Got to hope that Janet finally gets to start working on that large family she always wanted...

Threat of death or not by Tom, I'd have been trying to contact her after getting caught... and definitely wouldn't have been off trying to catch a flight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have used another chapter!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 months ago

Great story, still needs resolution and completion....

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Great series. Love every segment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous