Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly!" I growled and leaned forward to kiss her again. This time I stroked in and out of her in earnest.

"Oh yes!" my cousin cried.

"I'm going to cum!" I groaned a moment later.

"Do it!" she cried. "Fill me! I want to feel your cum inside of me!"

I grunted and slammed into her once more before my orgasm took me. My cousin screamed and had another orgasm that seemed to last forever as I filled her pussy to overflowing. She shivered and shook under me for a long time. I didn't mind. I was fighting to recover myself. I rolled off of Janet after we were both done and she shifted on the bed to rest her head on my shoulder.

"See," I smiled. "We were meant to be together."

"Just because the sex is incredible," she sighed. "That doesn't mean we should spend the rest of our lives together."

"Of course not," I said, gently playing with her hair. "We should spend the rest of our lives together because we love and need each other. The incredible sex is just an added bonus."

"I wish we could," she said softly.

"We can," I smiled, reaching over to the small table next to the bed and opening it. I pulled out the small box I put there earlier. Janet tilted her head and saw what I was doing. Suddenly she was sitting up and facing me nervously.

"What's that?" she asked.

"The rest of your birthday present," I smiled, handing it to her.

My cousin sat there staring at the box momentarily. I watched her and fought hard not to laugh. She looked frightened, but also excited. She knew what it was. I could see that in her eyes. Janet just wasn't sure what to do with it.

"Go ahead," I urged. "Open it."

She did very slowly. Her eyes misted up despite her expectation when she saw the engagement ring.

"It's beautiful," she said. "I wish I could accept it."

"You have to," I smiled. "I bought it for you."

"It's an engagement ring," she said in confusion.

"I know," I laughed gently.

"But we can't get married," Janet said, a tear falling down her cheek. I stopped laughing and wiped it from her face.

"Do you love me?" I asked. Janet looked at me and smiled despite her tears.

"With all my heart," she replied. "You already know that, but it doesn't mean we can get married."

"Why?"

"Because we're cousins!" she cried in reply.

"Hypothetically, would you marry me if we weren't cousins?" I asked. I felt a lump in my throat as I waited for her reply. Janet leaned toward me and kissed me gently.

"Yes," my cousin said as she broke away from me. Her tears were flowing freely now.

"Good!" I said, kissing her again. Janet actually smiled despite her tears.

"I can't believe we are lying naked together in bed and talked about this!" she said with a shake of her head.

"Why not?" I asked. "It's our future. You can't deny that we need and love each other."

"But..." Janet began.

"Oh, I know we were brought up to believe our loving each other is wrong and sick, but that doesn't change the fact that we do," I interjected.

"I know," she said softly.

"Then won't you please marry me?" I asked. Janet opened her mouth to answer, but I placed my finger against her lips and silenced her before adding, "This question isn't hypothetical. It's not a 'what if' like the last one. I want you to answer the question honestly."

"You're actually doing it!" she said in amazement. "You're actually asking me to marry you."

"What else can I do?" I shrugged. "I love you and want to make you my wife." I kissed her again briefly before adding, "You need to know something before you give me an answer."

"What?" she frowned.

"If you say yes, I will marry you," I said. "Believe it or not, even though we were brought up to think it's wrong, cousins can actually get married."

"What?" she cried, wiping her tears and trying to see me more clearly.

"Your brother told me and I checked," I smiled, handing her a corner of the sheet. Janet took it numbly as I added, "It turns out he's right."

"Oh my God!" Janet cried forgetting about the sheet and her tears. I couldn't tell if her reaction was just shock or happiness as well. I was betting an awful lot on the latter.

"So, I'll ask again," I said, swallowing hard. "Will you marry me?"

Janet was crying again, but she was also smiling. She took the ring from its box and handed it to me. I thought she was saying no for a moment and my heart jumped into my mouth, but instead she said, "Please put it on my finger. I'm too excited to do it myself!"

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Of course it's a yes!" she laughed. "Now put the ring on before I wake up!"

"It's not a dream," I said as I grabbed her hand and put the engagement ring on her. She looked at her hand for a moment and then kissed me.

"I know," she said as we broke apart. "But after so many years it feels like it is!"

"You're telling me?" I grinned, and then added, "So what do you want to do now?"

"Well, the last time I got engaged the first thing I did was tell my parents," she said.

"It's probably best to do that in person," I grimaced.

"I agree," she said, actually laughing. "Besides, after how well the last marriage went, it makes sense to do things differently."

"Okay, so calling family is out," I smiled. "What else could we do?"

"Oh, there are a thousand things to do and discuss," she replied. "But I think for right now the best thing to do is make up for lost time."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Janet smiled sexily and reached under the covers. My eyes grew momentarily big before I grinned and reached for her. This was the Janet I remembered!

"That sounds like a great idea!" I laughed.

"Good!" Janet said rolling over and straddling my hips.

I watched as she rubbed the head of my cock back and forth over her moistening pussy. Her face was flushed and excited when I finally became hard enough to slip in.

"This is one hell of a thank you for the ring," I joked.

"This is just the beginning!" she said, squeezing down on my cock with her muscles. I couldn't help myself. I groaned. She smiled and added, "We're going to be doing this a lot to make up for our time apart."

"Seven years worth?" I asked excitedly.

"Actually, thirteen," she answered. "I'm counting since the first time we were together."

"We can't make up for thirteen years apart!" I laughed.

"You want to bet?" she asked, smiling seductively. Janet leaned forward and kissing me.

"No thanks!" I said between kisses. "I'm all for giving it our best shot!"

Janet rested her hands on my chest and started slowly bouncing up and down. I reached out and caressed her breasts. Despite the building need for sexual release, my cousin kept looking at the engagement ring with an expression that warmed a spot deep in my heart.

"I still can't believe it!" she said with a shake of her head.

"It's real," I smiled, meeting her eyes. "All of it. We really are getting married and we really are going to live happily ever after."

My cousin leaned forward and kissed me again before sitting back up and picking up the pace.

"And I really am going to make love to you all night!" she smiled sexily. I didn't bother asking her if she was serious. I knew my cousin Janet. This was going to a long and very satisfying night!

She rode me for a few more minutes until I felt my orgasm nearing. I groaned and grabbed her hips before arching my back and slamming up into her. She cried out and then dropped down on me even harder. We thrust together on the next stroke and it actually hurt for a moment, but after that we were both too busy cumming to notice.

"Yes!" Janet cried. "I love you so much!"

"You're mine forever!" I cried in return as she drenched my cock with her juices. I was surprised at how long I came. Janet's pussy was filled to overflowing before I was done.

"I could lay here forever," she sighed a few moments later. Janet was resting her head on my shoulder. Her body was a pleasant weight on my chest.

"Yes, you could," I said and she hugged me for a moment before rolling off.

"And I will," she said. "Later."

"And right now?" I asked.

"Right now I need a shower," she replied and got out of bed. She was halfway toward the bathroom before she paused, looked over her shoulder and asked, "Are you coming?"

"Of course," I smiled. "But I wanted to watch you get there first."

"Still a pervert I see," she grinned. "Staring at your cousin's ass like that!"

"Janet," I said with a slow shake of my head. "I could watch any part of you and be happy."

She smiled happily and then turned back toward the bathroom. I noticed that despite my words she shook her ass a little more as she went. I felt a jolt of excitement reach my cock.

"Okay, so I'm a pervert!" I laughed to myself as I stood and followed her into the bathroom.

Janet was leaning forward and regulating the water. I couldn't resist. I moved behind her and caressed her ass cheeks. My cousin wasn't really surprised. In fact, she spread her legs a little more.

"So now who's the pervert?" I asked, continuing to rub her ass.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she smiled, staying in the position long after the water was the right temperature.

I let one hand slip down to her pussy while the other continued to focus on her ass. Janet had a very nice one. My cousin bit her bottom lip and spread her legs even further apart. This time neither of us commented.

My cousin let me play for a few minutes, but I could tell she was a little awkward standing like that. She didn't really have anything to hold on to. I looked around and saw the vanity. It looked stable enough and there was a large mirror.

I surprised my cousin when I moved back and stopped touching her. She turned quickly and I saw the desire in her eyes. I kissed her and her tongue quickly found my mouth. The kiss was passionate, but short lived. I pulled away and pushed her gently toward the vanity. Janet saw it and quickly understood what I wanted. She smiled sexily and leaned against it, sticking her ass out once more.

"Is this what you want?" she asked, looking at me through the mirror.

I didn't bother to answer. I took a step toward her and then paused, another thought coming to mind. I leaned back and reached into the shower, turning off the cold water.

"Aren't I steamy enough for you?" my cousin asked.

"More than enough!" I half growled moving toward her.

"Then show it!" Janet cried. I smiled and got behind her. I wanted her ass so bad that it almost hurt, but I knew it would be better if I took my time.

Janet moaned loudly when my tongue found her pussy. I was holding her ass cheeks wide to give me better access. The two globes felt marvelous in my hands and I massaged them hard. My cousin simply moaned louder.

I started licking up and down the length of Janet's pussy. I let my tongue drift higher and my cousin gasped when it touched her ass.

"You sick bastard!" she moaned. "Don't you dare stop!"

I focused on her ass for a while, getting it good and ready. Janet loved every moment of it! She gasped and cried out every so often. After a while she moaned, "You really do love my ass, don't you?"

"Everything about it!" I groaned. "Especially the tan lines you're developing."

"So my ass isn't too pale?" she teased.

"Janet, it could be pink with polka dots and it would still be perfect," I laughed.

"Good!" she cried. "Then please stop playing around and take it!"

"If you insist," I growled as I stood behind her. I pushed my cock into her soaked pussy. Janet cried out as she watched my expression through the mirror.

"That's not my ass!" she moaned.

"No," I admitted as I pulled my cock out and lined it up with her ass. "But this is!" I forced the head of my cock past the opening to her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "I forgot how much your big cock hurts in my ass!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked in concern.

"Don't you dare!" she cried. I smiled, shook my head and then pushed forward. Janet moaned loudly and added, "Go slow! Please go slow!"

It took quite a while for me to work the entire length of my cock into her ass. It obviously hurt a little, but if anything, Janet seemed to enjoy that even more. The perverted bitch!

"I'm all the way in," I sighed, looking into the steamy mirror and meeting my cousin's eyes.

"Thank God!" she cried.

Her hair was damp and her body slick with water vapor from the running hot shower. She looked like a goddess and I told her so. Janet smiled briefly, but then moaned and squeezed down on my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, causing Janet to smile again. Of course, that only lasted until I pulled halfway out of her ass and pushed back in.

"Yes!" she cried. "Take my ass!"

"Okay," I grinned and pulled out and pushed in again. I shifted my hands so that they were holding her breasts. I squeezed and pinched the nipples. Janet's moans became even louder.

Our eyes locked through the mirror. It became so steamy after a while that Janet took a moment to wipe a spot on it with her hand so that we could continue to look at each other. It wasn't a perfect view, but the desire and need in her expression was more than enough to drive me crazy. I don't know what my cousin saw in my look, but it seemed to make her more excited as well.

I was slamming into her ass hard not long afterward and Janet was holding on to the vanity with both hands. It had been a long time since I had a woman's ass and Janet's was so tight!

"You need to play with your pussy!" I demanded.

"You're close?" Janet asked knowingly.

"Very!" I growled, squeezing her breasts hard and then dropping my hands to her hips. Janet groaned and smiled.

"That's it!" she cried as she let go of the vanity with one hand and started playing with her pussy. I held her hips to help keep her stable. Okay, I held her hips because it felt amazing! The stability part was just an added bonus.

"Do you want me to cum in or on your ass?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear her say it.

"In!" she cried. "Cum in my ass!"

"Are you sure?" I teased.

"Please!" my cousin cried. "Fill my ass with your cum!" After that we were both too excited to talk.

I rode Janet's ass as hard and I could. She loved every second of it! I'm not sure who came first or if we started together, but our orgasms took us close enough that we were shuddering and shaking together for what seemed like minutes. Janet all but collapsed on the vanity afterward and I was so spent that I had difficulties not crushing her underneath.

"You're a bad influence on me," Janet smiled when we both were finally on our feet again.

"How's that?" I asked, going back to the shower and putting the cold water back on. The room was pretty foggy. Janet moved to the wall and put on the fan as she answered.

"Well, just being with you makes me perverted," she said conversationally. "Incest and all that. But we're barely engaged and already I've let you take my ass while I played with myself."

"Sodomy and masturbation," I smiled.

"Exactly!" she cried with a grin.

"Well," I said. "Look at it this way. Sodomy actually includes oral sex as well as anal, so basically we're not nearly as unique in this perversion as we probably think. As for masturbation, well as the old saying goes, 'everyone does it'."

"In front of someone else?" Janet asked, fighting back her laughter.

"Only the lucky ones," I grinned.

"And what about incest?" she asked, no longer bothering to hide her laughter.

"I'm sure it's more common then some people think," I answered. "But then again, we're actually following through and getting married."

"Yes, we are," Janet said softly as her laughter died.

I was worried that she was having second thoughts, but then I saw her look at the ring on her finger. Her expression was too obvious to do anything but make me smile.

We slipped into the shower together and with the exception of one or two kisses, actually focused on getting clean. I took my time washing Janet's hair. She seemed to appreciate it a great deal.

We dried each other thoroughly, taking our time at the best parts as one might expect. My cousin and I left the bathroom laughing. Her expression was joyous and satisfied. I'm guessing mine looked similar. I certainly felt that way.

Janet sat me down on the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me. She smiled lovingly and then took my cock in her hand. She stroked it a couple of times before opening her mouth and brushing the head of my cock with her tongue.

"More sodomy!" I joked.

"Shut up!" she laughed. "You big jerk!"

"Yes dear," I said in a tone husbands have used since the beginning of time.

Janet laughed even harder and had to stop what she was doing until it passed. Thankfully, she did return to it afterward. This time I stayed quite. I didn't want her to stop again!

I noticed Janet watching my expression as she took care of my cock. I smiled and shook my head every once in a while. I felt amazingly lucky to have her in my life. I opened my mouth to say it, but my cousin reached up and placed her fingers over my lips. She wasn't really trying to stop me. I could tell from her expression that what she was trying to say was that the words weren't necessary. I don't know how I knew that, but I did.

My cousin continued her actions and my thoughts turned more lustful. How could they not? Janet was a beautiful woman and she was focused on giving me pleasure. I took hold of her head and started stroking into her mouth. Janet smiled knowingly and shifted around so that she could take my entire length down her throat.

I groaned louder and louder as my orgasm neared. My cousin reached below my cock and squeezed gently.

"Fuck yeah!" I cried and started spraying my cum into her mouth.

Janet smiled contently and drank it all down. I lay there panting afterward as my cousin climbed onto the bed. It took me a while to regain control of myself. I turned toward her once I did.

She was lying on her side with one hand rubbing her breasts and the other between her legs. Janet saw my expression and smiled happily.

"My turn?" she asked.

"Definitely," I replied, shifting her onto her back and falling between her legs.

I took my time. I used my tongue and lips to drive her to the brink over and over again without letting her go over. Janet loved every moment of it! I found out that her inner thighs were surprisingly sensitive and took advantage of the knowledge mercilessly.

I knew Janet had enough when she grabbed a handful of my hair with each hand and refused to let me back away. I shifted my tongue's action to overdrive and worked her clit as fast as I could. I even reached up as best I could and squeezed her breasts.

"Cumming!" she cried as her orgasm literally lifted her off the bed.

Her juices sprayed into my mouth and I drank them down happily. It was a great feeling to make any woman cum as hard as that, but for it to be the woman you wanted to spend the rest of your life with was incredible!

"Wow!" Janet sighed afterward. "You're really are good at that."

"So are you," I smiled and rolled on top of her.

"You can't be serious?" she asked, but she was smiling. "I'm spent!"

"I thought you wanted to make up for thirteen years?" I asked, looking down into her eyes.

"I did say that, didn't I?" she grinned and reached between us. Janet took hold of my cock and directed the head to her still soaked pussy. I pushed in and we both sighed contently.

"We really are perfect for each other," I smiled.

"Yes, we are," she replied.

I leaned down and kissed my cousin and soon to be wife. Janet wrapped her hands around my neck and returned my kiss with a look I'll remember forever.

***

The gently breeze off the ocean felt good as I lay on the beach waiting for the ladies to return. It was a beautiful day and I felt blessed. Yes, I know that's corny, but that's exactly how I felt!