Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,336 Followers

Janet and I woke up in each other's arms. There's nothing like the feeling of holding the woman you love as she slowly wakes up, opens her eyes and smiles up at you. We lay in bed a very long time before finally moving.

I smiled and shook my head as I thought about it. It all seemed so surreal, but I knew it wasn't. Janet and I were going to face the future together and for the first time in a long time I felt optimistic about it.

My thoughts were interrupted as Janet finished swimming and came out of the water. She was wearing the bikini we bought together. To say she looked amazing was a vast understatement!

I saw one guy get slapped in the arm by a woman as he stared at my cousin. I didn't blame him. I was doing plenty of staring myself. In fact, if we weren't here with Helen and Marie I'd probably be trying to get Janet to return to the hotel room despite the crazy night we shared.

The sisters were currently at the tiki bar getting drinks. Actually, Helen was getting drinks. Marie was probably hitting on the bartender. I grinned when I thought about the two of them. I could only hope the rest of our friends react half as well.

"There you are!" someone cried, distracting me from watching Janet.

I turned and was surprised to see Janet's brother Tom only a few feet away. Tina was right behind him.

"Tom, what are you doing here?" I asked, almost dumbfounded.

"Helen called and told us what happened," he sighed. "Tina and I came down as soon as we could to see if we could talk some sense into you two!"

"Talk some sense into us?" I asked with a frown.

"Yes!" he snapped. "I didn't go to all the trouble of getting you both in the same place at the same time to let you screw it up!"

"I thought you wanted us to be together?" I asked.

"I do!" he cried. "I thought you did too! Yet, what's the first thing I see when I find you after traveling God knows how many thousands of miles? You ogling some hot bimbo!"

"Tom..." Tina said. He ignored her and continued to rant.

"I bet my poor sister is stuck in a room somewhere, miserable and by herself!" he added.

"Tom..." Tina said again, this time pulling on his arm. He shook her off.

"By all rights I should try and knock some sense into you..." he began, but Janet finally arrived and interjected.

"Tom, calm down before you have a seizure," she said offhandedly.

"Hey babe," I smiled as she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

"Having fun?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"You brother called you a bimbo," I grinned.

"Did he now?" she asked, looking at Tom.

"Actually," I said, barely holding in a laugh. "He called you a hot bimbo."

"Tom!" Janet cried. "That's sick! You're my brother for God's sake!"

"Are you two done teasing my husband?" Tina asked.

"For now," we both said at the same time and burst out laughing.

"But Helen called and..." Tom began, still obviously confused. This time it was Helen who was just arriving with their drink who interrupted him.

"I tried calling you back, but I couldn't get through until after you had already left," she said as she handed out the drinks.

"You mean everything worked out in the end?" Tom asked.

"More or less," Janet said. "Dayna couldn't handle the truth, but that's to be expected. She went home early."

"I'm sorry," Tina said. Janet shrugged.

"So," I said to Helen, the truth dawning on me. "When you first stopped by after learning the truth about Janet and I you said that you had a secret weapon to get Janet and I together. I thought it was running interference for us during breakfast, but it was Tom and Tina, wasn't it?"

"Yes," Helen laughed. "If I'd realized that a little interference would do the trick I wouldn't have wasted the phone call."

"Do you have any idea how much last minute plane tickets to this place cost?" Tom groaned.

"Just think of it as a vacation away from the kids," Janet smiled. "You're always complaining that you don't have the time for an 'adult' vacation. You're here now. You might as well enjoy it."

"Oh my God!" Tina cried excitedly. I grinned when I saw where she was looking. She had finally noticed the ring on Janet's finger. Tom frowned and looked at his wife. Tina literally jumped up and down and pointed. It took Tom a few seconds, but eventually he saw the ring and burst out laughing.

"Did we neglect to tell you that we're getting married?" I asked.

"You bas..." Tom began, but Tina cut him off.

"I'm so happy for you both!" she cried and hugged Janet tightly.

"Me too," Tom said with a shake of his head.

"It's all your fault," I grinned after the hugs and congratulations were done.

"Why?" Tom asked. "Because I told you that cousins could get married?"

"Well, that too," I replied. "But I was thinking about Janet and my first time together." Janet knew were I was going. She grinned and took over the explanation.

"You remember? Back when we went on vacation with our parents?" she asked.

"I remember," Tom said. "You already told me a long time ago that the vacation was the first time you two were together. Just because I made you two swap rooms, doesn't mean I caused what happened."

"Actually, it was more Tina's fault then yours," I put in.

"Me? What did I do?" Tina asked in surprise.

"Honey," Janet smiled. "Don't be offended, but you have to be the noisiest woman in the world when you...well, you know." Tina blushed badly and Tom burst out laughing.

"Is she?" Marie asked as she joined our small group. Poor Tina turned an even darker shade of red.

"Oh that," Tom grinned. "It was a bit distracting, was it?"

"You have no idea!" I laughed. Tom joined me.

"Come to think of it," Janet continued. "Your guys love making was also responsible for the second time we were together, the night of your wedding."

"What?" Tom cried.

"That's right!" I said with a shake of my head. "We took Tina's brother George to his room after he drank to much. Janet went to let some air in while I tried to get him into bed."

"I opened the balcony door and stepped out briefly," Janet continued. "I wasn't all that sober myself."

"As it turns out," I smiled. "George's room was only one floor down from yours and I guess you guys had your window open as well."

"So you heard Tina's cries of passion again?" Helen asked in amazement.

"Yes," Janet replied. "They faded in and out, but you couldn't mistake what they were. Especially not after that first time."

"We got pretty hot and heavy right there on the balcony before we heard George stumbling around the room and had to stop," I put in.

"Pervs!" Tom laughed. Poor Tina looked mortified.

"Tina," I said, drawing her attention to me. "I guess it's only fair after all this time to finally say thank you." She smiled and nodded, but also continued to blush.

"I'm surprised you two were able to get together this time without Tina's help," Marie joked.

"We probably wouldn't have if you ladies hadn't thrown Janet into my room that night," I grinned.

"Well, it was her birthday and all," Marie said.

"Sorry about coming back and ruining it afterward," Helen put in more seriously.

"It all worked out in the end," Janet said with a smile.

"Yes, it did," I said, taking her hand and squeezing it. She looked into my eyes and I felt a thrill I didn't think would ever disappear.

"It took long enough!" Tom sighed loudly.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,336 Followers