Toni's Unintentional Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her back to him and spooned herself into his terrifically hairy body, she loved the feel of it on her, it was exciting, enticing, and so seductive. Her hand crept over and sought him out, his prick was a little soft but there was still hardness to it. 'Mmmm,' she murmured in her head.

As she caressed him, felt him, squeezed his balls, ran her fingers through his hairy scrotum and sighed in appreciation of him. She also knew her life had changed irrevocably, she knew that if an attractive man made a pass at her on the quiet he would probably be successful. She knew of four people that would get a surprise when they tried again, ones she had rejected in the past.

Diego behind her sensed some sort of change in her, there was tenseness in her, he wondered what it was.

"Toni my darling, get on your knees baby," he told her, as he rubbed her clit softly with his finger. Toni complied immediately, spreading her knees she knew what was coming, he was going to screw her from behind, but she was only half right.

He got behind her, Toni spread her knees wide, dropped her head on to her arms and felt him nudge her pussy, he slid right in as if he belonged there. He reached under and twisted her nipples bringing more aroused moans from her; he rubbed her clit, withdrew his prick and pushed it all the way into Toni's taut tight open ass. She squealed, her legs shot backwards, he caught her hips and prevented her from sliding away from him. She was up on her elbows, and her legs were stretched out to the side and behind him up in the air

"Aaaargh, Aaaargh," she cried, "no don't, please Diego no!" But he kept in her and held her up on his prick until she finally quieted, the pain subsided into a dull ache, her acquiescence forced upon her, she had been delivered.

"There now my sweet beautiful lady, you are being truly loved my angel." His voice was soft and gentle, Toni fell into it, this was also a first for her, in 10 years of being sexually active no one had ever been in her there.

"Oh Diego, oh Jesus oh my god," she moaned, he began to move in her, Toni had no idea that sex like this could be so good, so demeaning, so thrilling, so painful, so wonderfully hurting, she was subservient to it, she had her first orgasm this way and it shattered her mind in a way it never had. The kind of climaxes he was making her have were so unusual, and exciting.

Diego was a long time in cumming, he let Toni sink to the bed, and lay on her keeping his weight of by using his elbows, Toni wept with the very painful excitement, the agonistic thrill took her very soul. His soft, gentle insistent bursting of her insides were traumatically beautiful. Toni was completely in awe of her wondrous lover. Then he came in her, she felt her bowels and ass expand with it, the heat spread through her like a wave as it enveloped her.

She woke in the morning and felt him behind her, she was in his arms, her mind was fuzzy. She couldn't make her mind up where she was, what she had been doing, her body felt alive with pain, with hurt, and a satisfaction she had never had. Then she became aware of the scratchy feeling all over her, the hairs on his body brought her back to reality.

Toni turned her head and looked over her shoulder; she saw two very beautiful dark eyes peering at her, the dazzling smile, the arm gently tightening around her holding her to him. Her pussy and nipples responded, twisting her head further he leaned in and they shared a kiss. Toni knew what had happened, she had made love and been made love to for most of the night with this dark handsome hairy stranger and Toni felt better than she had ever felt.

She turned to him and went into a super passionate tonguing kiss, both explored the other, their bodies entwined, she felt the nudge of his cock on her toned thigh. Her hair was a mess but she didn't care, she knew she was beautiful no matter what she looked like. To Diego she was the most beautiful alluring woman he had ever seen.

Toni felt his prick, rubbed it, slid her hand up and down the length of the thick shaft, her husband was well endowed and, she thought, 'is probably why I have never strayed, I hadn't needed to,' but now this sexy man had shown her there was life after Larry.

Toni slid down him kissing him all the way revelling in the hairy sensation as her face contacted it all the way down to the now stiff heavy tool awaiting her. She took him in and devoured as much of him as she could, her hand s and fingers were in his balls, running her fingers through the hairy mass there, she almost swooned at the sexy man smell, his power emitting through his prick into her. She could wait no longer; she hurried up him and sat over him, and forced herself down over what seemed to be an even bigger prick this morning. Toni went at him as if demented, orgasms came thick and fast as she jack knifed herself on him.

Diego was at her nipples, twiddling, squashing, crushing, pulling and sucking them as Toni drove herself onwards to her intended orgasmic doom. Her eyes were long closed; she was driving and forcing his fabulous prick harder and deeper than ever before. All thoughts of him not cumming her were long gone, she needed to feel his cum blast through her, fill her up to full. And then Diego grabbed her hips lifted her up and hammered her down on to him and exploded in a volcanic bubbling blast. Toni fell on him as she was filled, her legs slid backwards. She bit his chest and rubbed her self over him as wave after wave engulfed her.

Two hours later she awoke again, Diego was still there, he was slumbering too.

'Ha,' she thought, 'tired you out have I?' Her phone rang, Diego woke up, she looked at the screen, it was Larry her husband. Toni put her forefinger to her luscious lips in a shushing manner. Diego nodded his head.

"Hello Larry," she said.

"Yes I'm fine thank you," and smiled at her lover.

"No I'm still in bed," she said, again looking at her lover, then added slyly, "I might even stay here all day." Diego grinned and nodded his head.

"Oh okay, yes that's fine Larry, you'll be back in your hotel room by tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes I will call you around 7 o'clock."

"I love you too." She said but was looking meaningfully at her lover next to her. Toni put the phone down, sighed and plopped her gorgeous cock sucking mouth on his extended prick.

Diego let her get on with it, 'tonight,' he said to himself while the beautiful blond serviced him, 'you are going to get another surprise.'

He asked her to order food from room service for two, a large breakfast, both were famished. When it arrived 30 minutes later, the maid raised an eyebrow at Diego who was laid in bed. Toni was in the shower. Diego shushed her and smiled, she nodded her head and left. Diego made a call on the house phone and quickly spoke of an arrangement.

They spent the day in, on and around each other, she spoke to her children, and his mother, while Diego made her lick his balls while she did. In the early afternoon he fucked her ass again, Toni asked him not to as she was still sore there. Diego over ruled her objections and soon she was filled with the best of Argentinean meat. She lay under him totally enthralled by his power over her, she loved the sublime way she surrendered to him. She knew she would never see him again after this weekend so submitting to this man seemed the natural thing for her to do.

As they lay in bed, he said, "can I mention something Toni?"

"Of course you can Diego, anything, ask away please."

"I saw you looking at the bar man when I entered the residential bar last night, were you considering him as a lover?"

Toni's jaw dropped, she hadn't been aware that she had been, but if he had seen it, then she must have. Her face coloured up bright red.

He smiled, "yes I thought so, he is a good looking man Toni."

Blushing furiously Toni tried to redeem the situation.

"I don't think I was Diego, you have the wrong end of the stick."

"Oh Toni don't be embarrassed, you are a very beautiful sexy woman and it is natural that you feel that way when you see and attractive man, no?"

Toni stammered her denial once again.

"It's lucky for me that I got you first, I would have spent the rest of my life in misery had I not done so." He told her.

Toni smiled her gratitude for his words and kissed him passionately.

Diego took the initiative now, he intended to set the trap he had planned. He pulled the covers right over their heads and hunkered down with her locked in his arms.

In the near total darkness he said.

"Now Toni it is just you and I here, we are cocooned. I am desperate to know your thoughts."

2What do you want to know, ask me, I'll tell you the truth, I swear."

This brought a huge smile to his lips, he kissed her.

"You were attracted to the bar man weren't you?" He asked.

"I, I don't know about that Diego, really." He heard the unsaid yes in her stammer.

"Tell me Toni, I think you are attracted to black men, or at least that one."

"Why do you ask Diego, I don't understand."

"You are a blond, extremely beautiful, sensuous and sexy woman, it is natural for someone such as you to be attracted to black men, the contrast is the first attraction, the second is the sex" He was guiding her to his way of thinking.

"But Diego, you're not black are you, in fact it never entered my head about it while you were seducing me."

"I am black in every sense except the colour Toni; I have the cock of a black man, the sexiness of a black man, and the power of a black man, one you will admit you cannot resist." He said as he sucked a steel hard nipple into his mouth. Toni moaned and wrapped her arms around his head. "Tell me Toni, admit it." He followed up.

"Toni capitulated. "Oh Diego yes you are right, I didn't know it, but yes I do, I am!" She cried. "I have to say I didn't know it, never even thought about it, but yes Diego yes." He smiled in triumph. He would be free of his debt to Antonio the barman who held his mark3er for gambling debts.

It was 4pm, Diego made a quick call, Toni heard him say, "okay done."

He jumped from the bed, dashed into the shower Toni called after him, "don't be long Diego."

He came back 5 minutes later, and said. "My sweet beautiful lady I have to leave, but I'll be back, please stay right here you are, okay?" She looked at him, but nodded her head.

She got out of bed, they shared a very passionate kiss, he left very quickly, she was unsure of herself now, and doubts were entering her mind. 'Why has he left like this, what's gone on?'

That question was answered when she came out of the shower wrapped in a huge towel, she walked straight into the arms of the black bar man.

"Diego has sent me Toni, he says you need me urgently." He told her. Toni was so shocked she couldn't speak not even struggle as he took her to her bed. He pulled the towel away and looked at her in total admiration. Forgetting she was naked Toni found her voice.

"Diego said what?"

"That you need me, that you need a black lover, that you have never had a true black man, well I am here to satisfy you're every need and desire Toni."

He was wearing loose slacks, a cotton top, he had them off in seconds and was as naked as she, he carried her down onto her back, and started with a kiss she couldn't escape from.

He attacked her with a gentle but unstoppable lovers embrace; his lips found hers, his fingers found her nipples, the inside of his thigh found her pussy. The sweet smelling English rose was about to be plucked. He had a hard on already; he slid his fingers from her nipples and felt for her pussy, wet! He returned to the hard nubs of undeniable sensitive flesh and squeezed them. And because she had still been horny and aroused Toni's head went back.

The man rose over her and plunged his, unknown yet to her, magnificent black prick into her, her eyes snapped open to see him smiling down at her. He was working in and out of her defenceless pussy.

"I am your new black lover Toni, you are mine now, you won't see Diego again, you belong to me, and you will visit me often," he told her, and drove his prick manically in and out to subdue her totally.

Toni had no option but to submit, there was no way on earth she could stop this.

"My black cock slut Toni, what are you?" She just stared into his eyes as an orgasm hit her. She was being fucked terminally by this black man and she swooned.

"What are you!" He roared at her, thudding his prick in so hard she almost folded in half.

"I'm your black cock slut." She told him, "I'm your black cock slut."

Never in her life had she ever been treated in this way, it was alien to her. No one had made her submit in anyway like he was making her do. But she couldn't deny the excitement racing through her either.

The man settled into a rhythm, he fucked her hard and long, soft and gentle, kissed her, loved her, said sweet endearments, but he was the power, not her. She didn't refuse anything, he was in complete control of her very life at this moment in time. And she was to find out over the next 15 hours or more, he was insatiable.

He looked down at her and said softly, "Well now Toni, are you my black cock slut, or were you just saying it to me because I shouted at you?" Toni though for a long moment and replied.

"No I meant it, just like I meant it when I told Diego the same thing," she was lying about that bit, but what the hell.

He started up again and soon she was clinging to him as he drove her on, then he grunted and filled her with super hot black seed, Toni knew she had never ever had this much cum pumped into her over such a short space of time, every hole had had cum pumped in, and lots of it.

Toni's problem now was he just used her, he kept at her, making her suck him off, swallowing his cum, taking it up her wide door open ass. She was wrecked, he never left her alone until he fell off her and slept in the cum soaked bed. And Toni did too. When she wakened the following morning she was sore and aching from head to toe. He woke and seduced her all over again, he made love and fucked her four more times before he said he had to go.

He told her he wanted her here again in around three weeks, Toni said yes, I'll be here, but she had no intention of ever coming this way again. She left at lunch time to go home. Unknown to her she and her husband passed each other going the other way, He had spent the weekend fucking her mother, they had been having an affair for the last two years.

Toni arrived home and called his mother who said she would bring the children home. Toni decided there and then that her salacious ways were over. That was until she had just about recovered from the poundings she had undergone from her two lovers, one she had joined in with, but taken by her other lover.

She also knew she loved being blacked, and loved black.

On the Thursday morning at around 10am Terry her neighbours twenty year old son knocked on her door asking for a coffee as he usually did twice a week. She smiled and knew why he was here, 'one of my four persistent admirers,' she thought to herself. 'Well he can go and fuck himself, and not me!' she decided.

As she turned to the cupboard arms encircled her and hot lips kissed her neck, just like he had several times before. But had always been solidly and safely rejected, he knew his place and she knew he would never get anywhere either. Her body exploded into bits, her nipples gripped her mind, her pussy gripped what was left of any decision she had made to say no, or even think of saying no.

She stopped doing what she was doing and felt behind her, she found his prick and squeezed it.

"You think you can handle a beautiful woman like me Terry?"

"Lets go upstairs Toni and find out shall we?" He said gruffly with hoarseness in his voice. Toni walked him up to her bedroom behind her still holding his young cock in her hand.

Toni was now in free fall regarding her sex life, she loved the thrill of illicit sex, her husband's brother called, within 15 minutes she had him in her bed after he had made a play for her. A week later she met a friend of Larry's; he had called her and invited her to lunch. 'Lunch,' she thought, 'it isn't lunch he wants, it's me!' She spent the afternoon in the country mostly on her knees facing out of the back window of his car being royally fucked from the back.

But the ultimate taboo she entered into was Larry's estranged father, they hadn't spoken for 5 years now. He had stayed in touch with her and often phoned to see how she and the children were. And when she had seen him he had 'tried' his luck.

"Why don't you come over tomorrow and see them, they'll be here all day," she lied. Knowing what would happen when he found her all by herself and at a loose end.

Three weeks later Toni was to miss her period which was a problem, she had made her husband Larry have the snip! And the child she was carrying would be the offspring of one of six men she had had frantic sex with. And as yet, there would be more, the beautiful blond was a nymph, and she knew it, and black was at the top of her list.

12